PDA

View Full Version : We have been handed the #1 seed on a silver platter. Pop better grab it.

marbles1991
01-03-2014, 11:54 PM
No CP3 or Westbrook until after the all-star break should have those teams out of the running for #1. This is as good of an opportunity the Spurs have to put distance between us and them. HCA throughout the West playoffs will help a ton. Hell you could probably even rest Parker for a week or two and still get this done. First thing that needs to happen is for Green to get the hell back into the starting lineup!

Sean Cagney
01-04-2014, 12:21 AM
Nope, they will continue to lose to teams like the KNICKS at home this year. I want to see them actually look like somewhat of the team last year before I think they can do shit. I agree though it is a good time.

phxspurfan
01-04-2014, 01:44 AM
We usually do lose a Bucks type game and the soft card comes out

Robz4000
01-04-2014, 03:12 AM
I fully expect OKC to hold on to the number one seed tbh. Question is if Westbrick will ever fully recover from his knee injury last year. If he continues to have swelling pop up his career is fucked.

Skull-1
01-04-2014, 03:29 AM
Manu will just give the East eight assists a game. Irrelevant. Path to second place at best. The illuminati....masons...mafia....and the mob all say so. Manu won't be denied......from blowing it for us.

Reck
01-04-2014, 03:59 AM
Clippers wouldn't have determined Spurs getting a #1 seed. With or without Paul they'd be ahead which they had all season long to begin with.

Anyhow, I dont think seeding matters right now the way the Spurs are playing.

weeks
01-04-2014, 04:36 AM
Manu will just give the East eight assists a game. Irrelevant. Path to second place at best. The illuminati....masons...mafia....and the mob all say so. Manu won't be denied......from blowing it for us.
even year tbh

ThaBigFundamental21
01-04-2014, 09:05 PM
The Clippers? Aren't they like 4 losses behind us with Chris Paul??? WTF are you guys talking about? Horrible thread per par.

DMC
01-05-2014, 12:25 AM
These early seedings are all the same except for HCA. The RRT is where we will put some W's together.