PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: If The Spurs Don't Win A Title This Year Does It Matter That The Lakers Tanked?

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2014, 09:46 AM
:lol I mean we're going all in for Kobe's last 2 seasons....therefore the Spurs so called competing for a title means nothing since it's a 96% statistical probability according to my lean 6 sigma calculation that they won't win it....Kobe gets healthy, he gets Melo and he gets the youth - 2 of the top 5 picks in the draft for the all in final 2 seasons...looks like Lakers should make out like bandits in my opinion .....while Tammy's knees get worse and his asshole gets more withered or weathered :lol

AchillesHeel
01-05-2014, 09:48 AM
Melo and Kobe are not going to field you a title. Certainly not under MDA.

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2014, 09:54 AM
Melo and Kobe are not going to field you a title. Certainly not under MDA.

MDA will be our sacrificial lamb this off-season...even though it's not his fault since he started that we've had a shitload of injuries I think they will have to let him go in order to acquire Melo's services..unless Kobe has a talk with Melo and gets him to buy in...I think a re-motivated Phil will be back for Kobe's final 2 seasons. I could be wrong but the way I see it...it's only fitting (not fair) but fitting that we have 2 great seasons since we've had 2 bad ones...I've predicted all along that Kobe will leave the game either tied or 1 up on MJ.... Mark my words :toast

TDMVPDPOY
01-05-2014, 10:15 AM
lmao this thread,

going from beggin to being delusional conclusions...

UZER
01-05-2014, 10:17 AM
Blah blah blah...tammy...blah blah blah...kobe...blah blah blah...:lol...blah blah blah...:toast...blah blah blah...ive been posting non stop for 2 years...blah blah blah...you wish you had my life

rinse, repeat 24/7

TDMVPDPOY
01-05-2014, 10:18 AM
seems like kobe is chasing horrys or kerrs coatriding records...

Raven
01-05-2014, 11:14 AM
you missed the part where you get kobe, melo and parker, and still end up in the lottery.

CitizenDwayne
01-05-2014, 11:16 AM
Yes.

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2014, 01:22 PM
Blah blah blah...tammy...blah blah blah...kobe...blah blah blah...:lol...blah blah blah...:toast...blah blah blah...ive been posting non stop for 2 years...blah blah blah...you wish you had my life

rinse, repeat 24/7

^ :lol you caught your period this morning too? this is a basketball thread calm down aunt flo :lol

UZER
01-05-2014, 01:27 PM
^ :lol you caught your period this morning too? this is a basketball thread calm down aunt flo :lol

blah blah blah :lol....blah blah blah :lol

per par

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2014, 01:28 PM
blah blah blah :lol....blah blah blah :lol

per par

^ flo is strong I see...butthurt too?

DMC
01-05-2014, 01:32 PM
http://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/shoot-pic-3.jpg

You and this old boy have a lot in common: You both got fucked up by TSA

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2014, 01:36 PM
http://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/shoot-pic-3.jpg

You and this old boy have a lot in common: You both got fucked up by TSA

maybe if I give you some attention other people will think you're funny...ok here it goes:

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao you're killing me DMC :lol:lol:lol:lol keep it up

UZER
01-05-2014, 01:48 PM
I just realized who Kool reminds me of....

Danger from Million Dollar Baby...in his own little made-up world.