PDA

View Full Version : At what point do black people want to join the rest of society?

Thebesteva
01-05-2014, 02:49 PM
Was out with my girl last night and her girls, rarely go to Hollywood anymore because it looks like a cast call for planet of the apes, but decided to hit up one of the more popular spots in Hollywood.

Anyway, whenever a club is new and popular in Hollywood they do NOT allow black people to come in, this is a well known unwritten rule in Hollywood. Everyone else is welcome but blacks, and whenever you have security friends and ask why they simply respond,"Owners know they are cheap and trouble." Inside the club was the typical bs experience. However, afterwards, we decided to grab some food on Hollywood bl, this is perhaps the only area where some small clubs allow these monkeys inside. Huge mistake.

As I walked with my girl and her friends, they are good looking and it always attracts attention but at worst every other race gives the stare and the moment I look they look away. Sometimes, a white\hispanic\middle eastern guy may approach me and ask if its ok to talk to one of them. However, as Im walking down the street, I cant get 5 feet without a pack of black people hitting on her friends. Its not that theyre hitting on them its the way they do it thats beyond low class. Every 5 feet its," DAMN girl let me put a baby in you." "Damn nigga u dont need all those girls share some with a brotha". "Damn girl I wanna bite that ass." It was seriously out of control, there was nothing I could do as I was always out numbered 10 to 1 and they werent talking to my gf, but constantly going up to her friends as they were repulsed.

I talk to a lot of people I know and most avoid Hollywood now and when I ask why its always," Way too many black people, go to Downtown clubs, much classier, blacks are afraid of Downtown LA."

The sad part is, I really grew up respecting black people and had no idea why someone would hate them. I completely understand the hate for them as I've gotten older, They completely and utterly bring it on themselves. I have no serious problem with any other race anymore aside from blacks. They simply refuse to grow up.
jeebus (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=22786) make sense of this madness

TDMVPDPOY
01-05-2014, 03:02 PM
some clubs dont allow a certain race, whatever suburb u live in or ratio of guys:girls inside or line to get in...

but if you rock up with a sausage fest, you are bound to be rejected at entrance

rock up with 4 beautiful ladies and u jump the que into the club...lame
i use to line up and scour the good looking chicks who are either in small numbers or going individually, group them together and tell the fat wanker at the door hey look clown i got this group of girls...get in straight away, but fuck those bouncers and clowns at the door, bunch of wankers who think they are topshit, these clowns should jusut concentrate on doing their job then acting all hard and shit looking like a tough kent in front of girls and shit lining up...

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2014, 03:05 PM
Was out with my girl last night and her girls, rarely go to Hollywood anymore because it looks like a cast call for planet of the apes, but decided to hit up one of the more popular spots in Hollywood.

Anyway, whenever a club is new and popular in Hollywood they do NOT allow black people to come in, this is a well known unwritten rule in Hollywood. Everyone else is welcome but blacks, and whenever you have security friends and ask why they simply respond,"Owners know they are cheap and trouble." Inside the club was the typical bs experience. However, afterwards, we decided to grab some food on Hollywood bl, this is perhaps the only area where some small clubs allow these monkeys inside. Huge mistake.

As I walked with my girl and her friends, they are good looking and it always attracts attention but at worst every other race gives the stare and the moment I look they look away. Sometimes, a white\hispanic\middle eastern guy may approach me and ask if its ok to talk to one of them. However, as Im walking down the street, I cant get 5 feet without a pack of black people hitting on her friends. Its not that theyre hitting on them its the way they do it thats beyond low class. Every 5 feet its," DAMN girl let me put a baby in you." "Damn nigga u dont need all those girls share some with a brotha". "Damn girl I wanna bite that ass." It was seriously out of control, there was nothing I could do as I was always out numbered 10 to 1 and they werent talking to my gf, but constantly going up to her friends as they were repulsed.

I talk to a lot of people I know and most avoid Hollywood now and when I ask why its always," Way too many black people, go to Downtown clubs, much classier, blacks are afraid of Downtown LA."

The sad part is, I really grew up respecting black people and had no idea why someone would hate them. I completely understand the hate for them as I've gotten older, They completely and utterly bring it on themselves. I have no serious problem with any other race anymore aside from blacks. They simply refuse to grow up.
jeebus (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=22786) make sense of this madness

^ translated one of two ways: (1) I'm a letter writer...I like to write letters :lmao or (2) some black guy hit on my girl and I stood by and said nothing because I'm chicken shit..my girl left me afterwards :lol

fact is midnight_pulp you're on the lower end of middle class like I discussed with you before...people with money don't end up hanging around or walking in areas where the "lower class" reside....

jeebus
01-05-2014, 03:16 PM
it's tough, son. I can't make sense of it.

it's not like the white man isn't trying. the Russian hero Kalashnikov died recently and he invented one of the best solutions over 60 years ago- a cheap assault rifle for coons to kill each other with. now this is working out BEAUTIFULLY in Africa. and the best part is, no one gives a shit :lol so the monkey's native country is under control.

what isn't under control is the ape in other countries like the US. some where between the 50s and now, things got out of control. I can understand the uppity nigs wanting equal rights but the worst part of that nightmare came true and you're looking at it today. unfortunately, over 95% of negros don't give a shit about how they act and the way they're seen. and when the vast majority are lazy and don't give a shit, they're not going to change.

Trill Clinton
01-05-2014, 03:20 PM
paragraphs= feelings

lebomb
01-05-2014, 03:21 PM

Funny how you make this thread, yet you are Laker luva. Nothing but niggas have won yall championships outside of the one white point yall had. But, you can be a selective racist. Fuck you cracka.....

Thebesteva
01-05-2014, 03:22 PM
^ translated one of two ways: (1) I'm a letter writer...I like to write letters :lmao or (2) some black guy hit on my girl and I stood by and said nothing because I'm chicken shit..my girl left me afterwards :lol

fact is midnight_pulp you're on the lower end of middle class like I discussed with you before...people with money don't end up hanging around or walking in areas where the "lower class" reside....

But why be mad? Why not self improve as a culture? It benefits all parties

Thebesteva
01-05-2014, 03:23 PM
Funny how you make this thread, yet you are Laker luva. Nothing but niggas have won yall championships outside of the one white point yall had. But, you can be a selective racist. Fuck you cracka.....

Phil Jackson led these monkeys to rings

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2014, 03:24 PM

Lebomb bro..this guy is actually a Spurs fan...his original handle was Midnight_Pulp he's trying to mock Laker fan..just fyi

thunderup
01-05-2014, 03:25 PM
I don't mind nggers but when they get in the way of big dog thunderup, it's genocide time.

Thebesteva
01-05-2014, 03:26 PM
Lebomb bro..this guy is actually a Spurs fan...his original handle was Midnight_Pulp he's trying to mock Laker fan..just fyi

You're not a Laker fan Kool, you suck Kobe's mushroom tip all day long and wont support the team when he's gone. Most people dont know shit about basketball

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2014, 03:27 PM
But why be mad? Why not self improve as a culture? It benefits all parties

Kool mad? don't play me like that...with all the battles we've had and all the times I've owned you of all people know better...my culture is not one of singularity...call Kool Uni-Cablanasian :lol I'm a citizen of the universe...and I only define with pussy (no pun)

Thebesteva
01-05-2014, 03:29 PM
Kool mad? don't play me like that...with all the battles we've had and all the times I've owned you of all people know better...my culture is not one of singularity...call Kool Uni-Cablanasian :lol I'm a citizen of the universe...and I only define with pussy (no pun)

Nigga the only thing you own is one of these

http://www.thesleuthjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/obama-food-stamp-card1.jpg

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2014, 03:29 PM
paragraphs= feelings

it's just small dick talk :lol

Thebesteva
01-05-2014, 03:31 PM
it's just small dick talk :lol

Yes, the go to argument for black people. 1) Our dicks our big 2) We ride on 22's 3) Im gonna die with my finger on the trigger

Notice these monkeys cant read a book yet

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2014, 03:31 PM
Nigga the only thing you own is one of these

http://www.thesleuthjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/obama-food-stamp-card1.jpg

Come off it mid...don't make me share that private post you sent me after I owned you because you didn't want the board to know

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2014, 03:32 PM
Yes, the go to argument for black people. 1) Our dicks our big 2) We ride on 22's 3) Im gonna die with my finger on the trigger

I can :hat

Thebesteva
01-05-2014, 03:33 PM

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOhcsKHsgbF96Xt2C2nIttQtPN8-biHt4mRq-pOcrO5AKB2-kc

Thebesteva
01-05-2014, 03:35 PM

Is it true you tried to pick up on a girl on Spurstalk and got rejected?

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2014, 03:36 PM

you're the one writing books :lol about how niggas took your manhood on the streets and how you were totally terrified outta your mind :lmao

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2014, 03:38 PM
Is it true you tried to pick up on a girl on Spurstalk and got rejected?

worst case scenario Yes...but it's also true I had sex with 3 different women this past week...:hat all white too

Thebesteva
01-05-2014, 03:39 PM
you're the one writing books :lol about how niggas took your manhood on the streets and how you were totally terrified outta your mind :lmao

They wouldnt have the balls to come up to me or my girl, they were hitting on her friends. There's not much you can do when its 20 of them leaving from the welfare line straight to Hollywood. Lots of 2 dollar niggas in Hollywood lately, but it just pushes people to other City's. You shouldn't defend, you should overcome. That's what keeps black people down.

Thebesteva
01-05-2014, 03:40 PM
worst case scenario Yes...but it's also true I had sex with 3 different women this past week...:hat all white too

Now if you only took the same amount of time to raise your kids. These niggas wouldnt be shot up by 19 son

jeebus
01-05-2014, 03:40 PM
family members don't count

Thebesteva
01-05-2014, 03:41 PM
family members don't count:lol

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2014, 03:44 PM
Now if you only took the same amount of time to raise your kids. These niggas wouldnt be shot up by 19 son

I agree...but mid...I was wondering when your meltdown thread aimed at getting my attention would come....what triggered it? and have you shared with the board that you have OCD? and that in 2011 you called 911 out to your house over 45 times because you thought you were drowning in water while standing on your front porch...do the lovely people of ST know that story :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2014, 03:48 PM
They wouldnt have the balls to come up to me or my girl, they were hitting on her friends. There's not much you can do when its 20 of them leaving from the welfare line straight to Hollywood. Lots of 2 dollar niggas in Hollywood lately, but it just pushes people to other City's. You shouldn't defend, you should overcome. That's what keeps black people down.

^ why whiteboy....did you grow a Werewolf face and fangs this past year? :lmao

Thebesteva
01-05-2014, 03:48 PM
I agree...but mid...I was wondering when your meltdown thread aimed at getting my attention would come....what triggered it? and have you shared with the board that you have OCD? and that in 2011 you called 911 out to your house over 45 times because you thought you were drowning in water while standing on your front porch...do the lovely people of ST know that story :lol

Did you Jack Nicholson despises black people? True story. Even Calvin Candy liked watching their athletic events

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2014, 03:49 PM
Did you Jack Nicholson despises black people? True story. Even Calvin Candy liked watching their athletic events

so you want to ignore the OCD story huh....you're never shaking it bro...it's what makes you...you

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2014, 03:51 PM
Fn4lhTPtpUU

Thebesteva
01-05-2014, 03:54 PM
Fn4lhTPtpUU

LOL heavyweight champion of the world is White for over 10 years now
LOL black people cant fight anymore
LOL getting dominated by a simple jab
LOL Floyd Mayweather the last good black boxer
LOL Adrien Broner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOjrfL3Hu_8

Brazil
01-05-2014, 04:24 PM
Can't you guys find other stuff to troll with ? Really ? Again a thread on blacks apes and stuff !?

DMC
01-05-2014, 05:12 PM
lol clubs

Why go where there's trash and complain about the smell?

Rogue
01-05-2014, 07:49 PM
heavyweight world champion being white? no surprise imho. Blacks take more exercise and eat more healthily so they (at least most of them) never get so out-of-shape to qualify for the heavyweight fights, which definitely doesn't mean the blacks could no longer fight. Mayweather could punch the fatass Show in the face and inflicted him a bleeding nose. fat ain't helping much in a fight imho, otherwise the pigs would've ruled the wild instead of the lions.

ChumpDumper
01-05-2014, 10:26 PM
Why do so many racists follow the NBA?

daslicer
01-05-2014, 11:40 PM

I always wonder why they are so many racists that follow the NFL.

ChumpDumper
01-05-2014, 11:45 PM
I always wonder why they are so many racists that follow the NFL.And almost any professional sport outside of hockey tbh.

.G.
01-06-2014, 01:59 AM

I think the primary catalyst in the modern day cracka v. nigga battle is rooted in the following:

It should also be noted that by far the most common form of cuckolding is the "interracial-cuckold." This almost always involves a white couple and a black male. The premise of this cuckold is that black males are sexually superior to their white counterparts. They are stronger, have more stamina and larger genitalia than the white husband.

Because of this the white wife might deny her husband in the bedroom, forcing him to watch her copulate with the dominant "black bull", often relegated to simple masturbation.

In part, the cuckold is seen as "reparation" for the treatment of the black man by the white historically. The "reparation" is that the white man's greatest "prize", the white woman, now prefers the more sexually potent black man.

:lol

Andy
01-06-2014, 10:05 AM

I watch coons playing sports for the same reason some people go see the monkeys at the zoo, to be entertained by dumb, irrational animals for a couple hours.

Doesn't mean i want to be around coons or monkeys.

Creepn
01-06-2014, 10:08 AM
I watch coons playing sports for the same reason some people go see the monkeys at the zoo, to be entertained by dumb, irrational animals for a couple hours.

Judging by your post, you are the irrational one tbh.

lebomb
01-06-2014, 10:10 AM

But you are around your relatives all the time............

Trill Clinton
01-06-2014, 10:36 AM
But you are around your relatives all the time............

http://i.imgur.com/SYGwA97.gif

I. Hustle
01-06-2014, 11:13 AM
Are you the Anti-Kool?
Should I lump all white people together because of the time I spent in Central Texas and West Louisiana?

mrsmaalox
01-06-2014, 11:28 AM
I've never been catcalled by black or white men (except at college, where everyone was catcalling everyone); even today it's only ever the stereotypical Mexican/Mexican-American construction worker :lol

cute_spursfan
01-06-2014, 01:29 PM
Only Light-skin black men for me !(Chris brown, Steph curry)

ChumpDumper
01-06-2014, 01:34 PM

Doesn't mean i want to be around coons or monkeys.You certainly are afraid to use your regular screen name to make that post.

The Gemini Method
01-06-2014, 04:22 PM

You like it a little rough, eh?

SnakeBoy
01-06-2014, 05:25 PM
And almost any professional sport outside of hockey tbh.

Why don't racists follow hockey?

DeadlyDynasty
01-06-2014, 05:29 PM
Whatever stock you had on here just plummeted

ChumpDumper
01-06-2014, 05:53 PM
Why don't racists follow hockey?No one said they didn't.

There would just be no reason to wonder why.

The Reckoning
01-06-2014, 08:19 PM
i was at the bar the other night dishing out game to one of my hometown girls. some dude comes over near closing time and is all like "psh i see you talking to him and not me. what's the deal?" then he laughed and went and stood in the corner.

i never realized how bad texans are at game.

on the other hand, my evening ended as well as it could have :smokin. it was nice to come back to the local ladies who know how to clean a deer and throw down some southern hospitality.

i think traveling and meeting international girls who buy me drinks and ask me to go home with them has improved my game considerably since nothing is on the pedestal for me anymore. if they aren't interested, i simply wait for the next one to make her move.

The Reckoning
01-06-2014, 08:37 PM
oh he jelly bean. whatcha know about that casa ole?

DMC
01-06-2014, 09:22 PM
I've never been catcalled by black or white men (except at college, where everyone was catcalling everyone); even today it's only ever the stereotypical Mexican/Mexican-American construction worker :lol

At your age it's probably life alert calling.

Reck
01-06-2014, 09:49 PM
Whatever stock you had on here just plummeted

Dirk Oneanddoneski
01-06-2014, 10:01 PM
You can hate non whites and follow sports, you just hate the ones on your team less tbh

BUMP
01-07-2014, 11:53 AM

son there's really no need to try and be politically correct, you are 100% right here.

just look at some of the poorest/shittiest places in the country and take a guess which race dominates those areas

UZER
01-07-2014, 12:15 PM
son there's really no need to try and be politically correct, you are 100% right here.

just look at some of the poorest/shittiest places in the country and take a guess which race dominates those areas

that's the government giving them guns to kill and rob each other...duh.

*blue font*

Thebesteva
01-07-2014, 03:09 PM

Thing is one of my good friends is black, and I called him and talked to him about it. He told me its because black guys are raised by their grandma's and arent taught how to be a real man by their fathers. Kool, is this true?

Buddy Mignon
01-07-2014, 03:52 PM

Dude... stop guessing... you're embarrassing yourself.

Buddy Mignon
01-07-2014, 04:18 PM

Let me take a crack at this:

1. You're a gook... that's obvious.
2. You like going to clubs that won't allow blacks but play nothing bu black music... nice.
3. Niggas are not approaching your little gook ass getting permission to spit at your little gook whores.
4. What man goes out with his girl on ladies night out? You deserved the embarrassment you got. They probably thought you were the little brother or something.
5. You come off like a gotdamn idiot searching for sympathy on this board just because some random nigga tried to spit game at your little gook girlfriend right in your fucking face. Instead of checking him you come to a message board to plead your case.

Thebesteva
01-07-2014, 08:44 PM
Let me take a crack at this:

1. You're a gook... that's obvious.
2. You like going to clubs that won't allow blacks but play nothing bu black music... nice.
3. Niggas are not approaching your little gook ass getting permission to spit at your little gook whores.
4. What man goes out with his girl on ladies night out? You deserved the embarrassment you got. They probably thought you were the little brother or something.
5. You come off like a gotdamn idiot searching for sympathy on this board just because some random nigga tried to spit game at your little gook girlfriend right in your fucking face. Instead of checking him you come to a message board to plead your case.

Asian? WTF lol I hope you don't pursue a career in detective work bub

TDMVPDPOY
01-07-2014, 09:02 PM
lol buddy he mad

Katherine Robinson
01-07-2014, 11:45 PM
It's unlikely in during this century
http://static4.fjcdn.com/comments/Silly+Obama+get+out+the+white+house.+You+re+black+ _916690e1cc908ac3b2a4bde9189a21ce.jpg

DMC
01-08-2014, 12:00 AM
Why all the black hate. I actually like blacks. I think every white man should own a couple.

Thebesteva
01-08-2014, 02:04 AM
Why all the black hate. I actually like blacks. I think every white man should own a couple.

LMAO exactly.

Thebesteva
01-08-2014, 02:04 AM
http://static4.fjcdn.com/comments/Silly+Obama+get+out+the+white+house.+You+re+black+ _916690e1cc908ac3b2a4bde9189a21ce.jpg

:lmao

Bill_Brasky
01-08-2014, 02:18 AM

Lol, that joke is as old as slavery. Its also just as effective.

TDMVPDPOY
01-08-2014, 02:28 AM
how long have black americans been in america? yet how come they fail at life compared to the ethnic minorities that came later?

Mikeanaro
01-08-2014, 03:24 AM
They donīt wanna join the rest of society because they just wanna be cool, they look at people in some awkward way I dont get, they use all those stupid rings and chains, dress with huge baby clothes, gold teeth, the walking, the 3rd grade talking, the Fat women saying STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN, I think they like to be like that.
The worst thing about black people is that ignorant cRAP music, you know some stupid primitive samples stolen from some record and a black dude always complaining about something, or saying how he overcame everything bad in life to be on top of the world (EGO SHIT).
I hate when people say Basketball is Hip Hop then what about Bill Russell, Wilt, Kareem and all the old school guys? Yeah...George Mikan was a great freestyler.
They seem cool being cool and nothing else, Im no racist but fuck Spike Lee, thatīs the worst nigga Iīve ever seen, then again making money complaining and using his own people as stereotypes.

Thebesteva
01-08-2014, 03:41 AM
They donīt wanna join the rest of society because they just wanna be cool, they look at people in some awkward way I dont get, they use all those stupid rings and chains, dress with huge baby clothes, gold teeth, the walking, the 3rd grade talking, the Fat women saying STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN, I think they like to be like that.
The worst thing about black people is that ignorant cRAP music, you know some stupid primitive samples stolen from some record and a black dude always complaining about something, or saying how he overcame everything bad in life to be on top of the world (EGO SHIT).
I hate when people say Basketball is Hip Hop then what about Bill Russell, Wilt, Kareem and all the old school guys? Yeah...George Mikan was a great freestyler.
They seem cool being cool and nothing else, Im no racist but fuck Spike Lee, thatīs the worst nigga Iīve ever seen, then again making money complaining and using his own people as stereotypes.

The problem with them is they dismiss it and see it as a me against the world thing. It's dismissive and ignorant, they should better themselves as a society to really give 'the finger' back to people. I guarantee you if they marginally got their shit together, pursued a career or education, and raised their own kids that society would finally accept them.

Their 'rebellion' is what is keeping themselves down in fact.

Mikeanaro
01-08-2014, 03:59 AM
The problem with them is they dismiss it and see it as a me against the world thing. It's dismissive and ignorant, they should better themselves as a society to really give 'the finger' back to people. I guarantee you if they marginally got their shit together, pursued a career or education, and raised their own kids that society would finally accept them.

Their 'rebellion' is what is keeping themselves down in fact.
Yeah, but how are they gonna succeed if they are into their cellphones smoking pot and trying to bang their girl best friend?
Even successful black people like Will Smith, Ice Cube or everybody not named Denzel keeps doing that shit, keep playing roles about being a nigga, nice cars and african pride.
Smart niggas keep their asses away from those scums, study and live a normal life and I applaud them for doing that.
Having good parents, good schools and nice down to earth people as friends would help too, but I donīt think US government loves to have too much smart black people, never lived there but I think Obama is a clown, people wanted a black president so bad they forgot to see if he was good to be there, his first campaign sucked ass he had no plan at all everything he said was YES WE CAN DO THAT, WE CAN CHANGE THAT. Nobel Price my azz.

Thebesteva
01-08-2014, 04:04 AM
Yeah, but how are they gonna succeed if they are into their cellphones smoking pot and trying to bang their girl best friend?
Even successful black people like Will Smith, Ice Cube or everybody not named Denzel keeps doing that shit, keep playing roles about being a nigga, nice cars and african pride.
Smart niggas keep their asses away from those scums, study and live a normal life and I applaud them for doing that.
Having good parents, good schools and nice down to earth people as friends would help too, but I donīt think US government loves to have too much smart black people, never lived there but I think Obama is a clown, people wanted a black president so bad they forgot to see if he was good to be there, his first campaign sucked ass he had no plan at all everything he said was YES WE CAN DO THAT, WE CAN CHANGE THAT. Nobel Price my azz.

I'm not sure about the whole Obama thing, dont give a fuck about him or the last piece of shit that ran this country into the ground. Black people will never get their act together. That picture provided by Katherine Robinson sums it up well.

Mikeanaro
01-08-2014, 04:07 AM
I'm not sure about the whole Obama thing, dont give a fuck about him or the last piece of shit that ran this country into the ground. Black people will never get their act together. That picture provided by Katherine Robinson (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=31573) sums it up well.
Agree

Huey Freeman
01-08-2014, 04:09 AM

Since I see (and read) your from another country, I'm going to give you a pass.

But :lol this sounds a lot like the white guys I went to college with.

Mikeanaro
01-08-2014, 04:41 AM
Since I see (and read) your from another country, I'm going to give you a pass.

But :lol this sounds a lot like the white guys I went to college with.
Come on, maybe my words conjunction is not perfect since Im mostly self-taught and was trying to be brief listing black people ghetto stuff, never lived there, but saw on tv lots of robberies, and when I say lots I mean hundreds, like a black dude in a drugstore totally stoned getting caught or things like that.
Of course white trash do that too, but in most cases they were black, please donīt think Im an asshole that saw some Jerry Springerīs show or Cheaters and assume thats real life.

Huey Freeman
01-08-2014, 04:46 AM

I see you have a problem with black guys disrespecting you. That's unfortunate man, it really is.

From what I read, I assume your not a very burly guy. Probably on the small side, am I right? Hit the weights man. Get a little muscle ya know. Maybe that will deter black guys form trying to pickup girls walking with you. Look its real messed up what happened you that night. I feel real bad about this shit :depressed

Thebesteva
01-08-2014, 05:10 AM
I see you have a problem with black guys disrespecting you. That's unfortunate man, it really is.

From what I read, I assume your not a very burly guy. Probably on the small side, am I right? Hit the weights man. Get a little muscle ya know. Maybe that will deter black guys form trying to pickup girls walking with you. Look its real messed up what happened you that night. I feel real bad about this shit :depressed

Not true at all, I know plenty of dudes that go out with groups of 4-5 dudes that get into fights with monkeys all the time and usually blacks lose the fight or get arrested because they were trying to hit up on some girl in the group. I think the point was missed and I understand the blacks on the board would go that angle. I was with over 7 girls, 1 of them being my date. They had no business or anything with me and didnt bother my girl, if they did they would be shining my shoes right now.

I cant hold 7 girls hands, its more about the fact I got an inside look at what these monkeys act like when girls walk near them. Hispanics who can be somewhat disrespectful always kind of have that code of honor to not say anything, all other races are cool too. Its always the blacks who were with 5-9 guys throwing comments at any girl walking by. It was not just this group of girls but any.

So yes, I'm not Goro, I can't take on 5-7 guys. I actually have years of boxing training and MMA training but I wouldnt use it unless physically attacked. I would never punch a 2 dollar monkey and waste the years of hard work I put into my life.

Huey Freeman
01-08-2014, 05:30 AM
Not true at all, I know plenty of dudes that go out with groups of 4-5 dudes that get into fights with monkeys all the time and usually blacks lose the fight or get arrested because they were trying to hit up on some girl in the group. I think the point was missed and I understand the blacks on the board would go that angle. I was with over 7 girls, 1 of them being my date. They had no business or anything with me and didnt bother my girl, if they did they would be shining my shoes right now.

I cant hold 7 girls hands, its more about the fact I got an inside look at what these monkeys act like when girls walk near them. Hispanics who can be somewhat disrespectful always kind of have that code of honor to not say anything, all other races are cool too. Its always the blacks who were with 5-9 guys throwing comments at any girl walking by. It was not just this group of girls but any.

So yes, I'm not Goro, I can't take on 5-7 guys. I actually have years of boxing training and ,MMA training but I wouldnt use it unless physically attacked. I would never punch a 2 dollar monkey and waste the years of hard work I put into my life.

I see
cool

We got that all cleared up. So you were walking with 7 chicks near an entrance to a club or bar, I assume? And 5-9 black guys started saying inappropriate things to 6 of the girls you were walking with. One of the black guys even made a comment that he wanted to "put a baby" in one of the girls. Which is a horrible thing to say to a woman. I'm sorry you had to hear that:depressed

So in your experience no other race of men say inappropriate things to women who pass by them on the street. Only blacks do that. Is that your post in a nutshell?

Thebesteva
01-08-2014, 05:36 AM
I see
cool

We got that all cleared up. So you were walking with 7 chicks near an entrance to a club or bar, I assume? And 5-9 black guys started saying inappropriate things to 6 of the girls you were walking with. One of the black guys even made a comment that he wanted to "put a baby" in one of the girls. Which is a horrible thing to say to a woman. I'm sorry you had to hear that:depressed

So in your experience no other race of men say inappropriate things to women who pass by them on the street. Only blacks do that. Is that your post in a nutshell?

Here's a real black man, he'll explain whats up. You better take notes young monkey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo_FYVwIeaY

Huey Freeman
01-08-2014, 05:46 AM
Here's a real black man, he'll explain whats up. You better take notes young monkey

Neat

So now we are moving on to the game "knock out". Yeah, it's fucked up isn't it? Then again, everything in Jersey is fucked up. So.......I don't know if you have ever been to Jersey, but yeah it's fucked up place tbh. The good news is most of the stupid shit they do in Jersey usually doesn't become a trend around the country. Are they playing "knock out" in Cali or something?

Also if you wanna start posting You Tube videos of fucked shit black people do, that's cool. Give me a minute to find a mass shooting news video to post

Thebesteva
01-08-2014, 05:56 AM
Neat

So now we are moving on to the game "knock out". Yeah, it's fucked up isn't it? Then again, everything in Jersey is fucked up. So.......I don't know if you have ever been to Jersey, but yeah it's fucked up place tbh. The good news is most of the stupid shit they do in Jersey usually doesn't become a trend around the country. Are they playing "knock out" in Cali or something?

Also if you wanna start posting You Tube videos of fucked shit black people do, that's cool. Give me a minute to find a mass shooting news video to post

Its sad the mass shooting things of course.

Huey Freeman
01-08-2014, 06:07 AM
i know it's only 3 AM where your at, but it's 6AM where Im at. So I'm going to leave you with this. Stop being intimated by the black guys out there man. I honestly have never been to Cali, but if the black dudes out there are any thing like the ones in Boys in the Hood then yeah I don't blame you. I mean, I'd hold my own, but then again black guys don't say inappropriate things to chicks I walk with so......idk.

Keep your head up man.

Thebesteva
01-08-2014, 06:12 AM
i know it's only 3 AM where your at, but it's 6AM where Im at. So I'm going to leave you with this. Stop being intimated by the blacks guys out there man. I honestly have never been to Cali, but if the black dudes out there are any thing like the ones in Boys in the Hood then yeah I don't blame you. I mean, I'd hold my own, but then again black guys to say inappropriate things to chicks I walk with so......idk.

Keep your head up man.

For sho

http://cdn.niketalk.com/d/d7/200x200px-ZC-d714700f_slow-clap-gif.gif

Huey Freeman
01-08-2014, 06:22 AM
I honestly have 1 more question to ask you. I mean no disrespect when I ask you this tbh, but how old are you? You don't have to give your exact age.

Huey Freeman
01-08-2014, 06:26 AM
^Also how old do you think the black guys were that pissed you off in your OP?

David Duke
01-08-2014, 06:38 AM

David Duke
01-08-2014, 06:40 AM

It was a lot easier when you could just hangem in tree :lol
Safer to

TDMVPDPOY
01-08-2014, 06:55 AM
i know it's only 3 AM where your at, but it's 6AM where Im at. So I'm going to leave you with this. Stop being intimated by the black guys out there man. I honestly have never been to Cali, but if the black dudes out there are any thing like the ones in Boys in the Hood then yeah I don't blame you. I mean, I'd hold my own, but then again black guys don't say inappropriate things to chicks I walk with so......idk.

Keep your head up man.

they only holla when they are in group, just like most ethnic wanker thug wannabes...u rarely see them open their mouths when they are alone...

TDMVPDPOY
01-08-2014, 07:01 AM

asian living the american dream if they want it, the unsuccessful ones are still trap in first generation with the excuses like the 3 black generations...

black americans who are successful or low income, work hard and send ur money home to ur remaining family members in africa, buy whatever realestate or startup a business, improve their lives and one day u will reap what u help sow...too bad these clowns to busy wasting their money on rims and gold teeth...

Trill Clinton
01-08-2014, 09:58 AM
i'm going to ignore the fact that OP admits to getting punked by some random niggas while out with his female friendshttp://i39.tinypic.com/2wof8yc.png here's a tip from the big homie, if you're going to make up a fake scenario, don't make yourself out to be such a bitchhttp://i44.tinypic.com/2v3on0x.png

anyways, fuck joining this lame ass society. i'd rather continue trappin' out the bando, selling this work to these j's and overseeing every brick that comes in and out my hood. nothing better than waking up in the morning, lighting up a blunt and getting head from some bad ass yellabone from around the way. fuck a education, who needs it when you can get rich by being a real nigga in these streetshttp://i43.tinypic.com/33u7iw0.png

johnsmith
01-08-2014, 10:32 AM
i'm going to ignore the fact that OP admits to getting punked by some random niggas while out with his female friendshttp://i39.tinypic.com/2wof8yc.png here's a tip from the big homie, if you're going to make up a fake scenario, don't make yourself out to be such a bitchhttp://i44.tinypic.com/2v3on0x.png

anyways, fuck joining this lame ass society. i'd rather continue trappin' out the bando, selling this work to these j's and overseeing every brick that comes in and out my hood. nothing better than waking up in the morning, lighting up a blunt and getting head from some bad ass yellabone from around the way. fuck a education, who needs it when you can get rich by being a real nigga in these streetshttp://i43.tinypic.com/33u7iw0.png

Says the 20 year old with no actual life experience.

Trill Clinton
01-08-2014, 10:33 AM
Says the 20 year old with no actual life experience.
Avante, xmas1997...please come get your lost puppy.

johnsmith
01-08-2014, 10:36 AM
Avante, xmas1997...please come get your lost puppy.

Why? Because you're too full of shit to defend yourself?

It's cool trill, you don't have to lie to kick it.

vy65
01-08-2014, 10:36 AM

I think the answer to the question raised in the title to this thread is: when they learn to speak english and don't have to rely on jibber-jabber and pictures.

Trill Clinton
01-08-2014, 10:40 AM
Why? Because you're too full of shit to defend yourself?

It's cool trill, you don't have to lie to kick it.

nah, i already did the back n forth thing with you a while back...you're rather boring. i thought you got the hint and moved on to avante and xmas but you keep coming back to daddy.

I think the answer to the question raised in the title to this thread is: when they learn to speak english and don't have to rely on jibber-jabber and pictures.

i did speak english, boy.

vy65
01-08-2014, 10:41 AM
No you didn't. You spoke jibber jabber with a hint of grunting in the form of pictures.

Trill Clinton
01-08-2014, 10:46 AM
boy i spoke english and if you can't understand the lingo, that's your problem.

vy65
01-08-2014, 10:47 AM
Your "lingo" isn't English. America's school system really is failing you impoverished minorities.

Trill Clinton
01-08-2014, 10:53 AM
Your "lingo" isn't English. America's school system really is failing you impoverished minorities.

nah, you're just a lame who doesn't know the latest american lingo and slang. its not for squares to understand, doggie.

vy65
01-08-2014, 11:00 AM
Just a lame? You mean "you're just lame." See, when you put the article a in front of lame, that makes the word lame a noun. And I don't think you're calling me a thin sheet of metal or overlapping metal plates, are you?

But like I said, being a trap star getting ****** rich so that you can turn your swag on is more important to you than speaking proper, grammatical English, having a job, etc... YOLO amirite?

Buddy Mignon
01-08-2014, 11:05 AM

My nigga Kool will be in touch... check ya PM.:toast

Trill Clinton
01-08-2014, 11:06 AM
Just a lame? You mean "you're just lame." See, when you put the article a in front of lame, that makes the word lame a noun. And I don't think you're calling me a thin sheet of metal or overlapping metal plates, are you?

But like I said, being a trap star getting ****** rich so that you can turn your swag on is more important to you than speaking proper, grammatical English, having a job, etc... YOLO amirite?

YOLO? http://i40.tinypic.com/2eeh0g2.png

somebody come get this geek, please.

johnsmith
01-08-2014, 11:46 AM
nah, i already did the back n forth thing with you a while back...you're rather boring. i thought you got the hint and moved on to avante and xmas but you keep coming back to daddy.

I can't help but come back because you're so consistent in filling this board up with your nonsense and bullshit. Feel free to not respond, and I will keep calling you out for being a bitch.

johnsmith
01-08-2014, 11:46 AM
YOLO? http://i40.tinypic.com/2eeh0g2.png

somebody come get this geek, please.

He was making fun of you dummy.

Trill Clinton
01-08-2014, 11:59 AM
I can't help but come back because you're so consistent in filling this board up with your nonsense and bullshit. Feel free to not respond, and I will keep calling you out for being a bitch.

you can help it but you have a weird fascination with nipping at posters heels to get their attention. so i'm gonna give you the attention you desperately want since your owners aren't online yet lol....and you aren't calling out shit but keep trying.

johnsmith
01-08-2014, 12:11 PM
you can help it but you have a weird fascination with nipping at posters heels to get their attention. so i'm gonna give you the attention you desperately want since your owners aren't online yet lol....and you aren't calling out shit but keep trying.

LOL....it's not a fascination at nipping at posters heels, it's a hobby to make fun of people that are so obviously full of shit the way you are on this site, those are two different things.

Now tell us again how you're from the hood and you used to play knockout...LOL

DMC
01-08-2014, 12:24 PM
Negro in America means you can create your own language but you cannot read or write it.
It means you hate white people but prefer them over black people since you kill your own at a higher rate

Katherine Robinson
01-08-2014, 12:32 PM
A somewhat conservative approach to Eugenics would benefit every race.

Trill Clinton
01-08-2014, 12:35 PM
LOL....it's not a fascination at nipping at posters heels, it's a hobby to make fun of people that are so obviously full of shit the way you are on this site, those are two different things.

i am from the hood and used to knockout my rivals.

but i don't live in the hood anymore and i posted a pic of my crib in the nye thread. go check it out.

monosylab1k
01-08-2014, 12:40 PM

but i don't live in the hood anymore and i posted a pic of my crib in the nye thread. go check it out.

Pretty sure you stole that pic from a screenshot of the YingYang Twins episode of Cribs.

Trill Clinton
01-08-2014, 12:45 PM
Pretty sure you stole that pic from a screenshot of the YingYang Twins episode of Cribs.

nah

vy65
01-08-2014, 01:09 PM
A somewhat conservative approach to Eugenics would benefit every race.

Trill provides strong support for a more aggressive approach.

Thebesteva
01-08-2014, 06:03 PM

I'd probably fuck you up in real life tbh, unless there were another few of your friends then I dont stand a chance against a band.

Buddy Mignon
01-08-2014, 06:06 PM
I'd probably fuck you up in real life tbh, unless there were another few of your friends then I dont stand a chance against a band.

I bet you $200 you can't whoop his ass.:king

Thebesteva
01-08-2014, 06:28 PM
I bet you $200 you can't whoop his ass.:king

Damn thats confidence, better your salary like that

johnsmith
01-08-2014, 07:42 PM

Says the 20 year old with no life experience.

xmas1997
01-08-2014, 10:00 PM

So says the juvenile who wishes he had a sense of humor.
You really need a new hobby because you are pathetic at this one. You're so busy wasting time in useless attempts to point out others BS that you miss how utterly banal your BS is.
And humor is not your forte either so don't even think about going there.

Creepn
01-09-2014, 08:16 PM

I'll be your Huckleberry. I'll be in LA in a few months. I'll bookmark this page.

Infinite_limit
08-16-2014, 01:39 AM

The sad part is, I really grew up respecting black people and had no idea why someone would hate them. I completely understand the hate for them as I've gotten older, They completely and utterly bring it on themselves. I have no serious problem with Sany other race anymore aside from blacks. They simply refuse to grow up.
Wise behavior my friend.

Asians - Karate
Hispanics - Boxing
Whites - Wrestling
Blacks - Guns & cheap shots aka 'The Knockout Game'

The low class game you describe is why girls with low self esteem get involved with black guys. They enjoy those cheesy and surface level compliments because non-Blacks don't even look their way.

Avante
08-16-2014, 01:45 AM
It would really suck if the blacks had never left Africa.

No Robert Johnson, Jim Brown, Wilt Chamberlain, blues, rock & roll...ouch!

DMC
08-16-2014, 01:48 AM
Didn't read but to answer the thread title: Normally in general population.

Infinite_limit
08-16-2014, 01:58 AM

Who are those monkeys?

Avante
08-16-2014, 02:09 AM
Who are those monkeys?

Are you really telling me you've never heard of those legends? You gotta be kidding me.

Pauly D
08-16-2014, 02:58 AM

TDMVPDPOY
08-16-2014, 03:10 AM
you deport them monkeys back where they come from, they wouldnt know shit what to do

just like what they are currently doing now....

i dont like it when they have 1 set of laws for the blacks and everyone else non blacks...

a non black ethnic minority group is force to carry the t ab for both sides when it comes to contributing to society...

Avante
08-16-2014, 04:04 AM
you deport them monkeys back where they come from, they wouldnt know shit what to do

just like what they are currently doing now....

i dont like it when they have 1 set of laws for the blacks and everyone else non blacks...

a non black ethnic minority group is force to carry the t ab for both sides when it comes to contributing to society...

I was thinking CN was the dumbest fuck here, you're changing my mind.

silverblk mystix
08-16-2014, 05:05 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

TDMVPDPOY
08-16-2014, 06:10 AM

lol bbc lover

Avante
08-16-2014, 12:56 PM
lol bbc lover

Nope, not at all, just a big music/sports fan and well read. You take the Afro America out of it and we whites suck. We got no rythmn and can't run worth a fuck.

Being I was the exception to that rule I do think somewhere in my family tree.....hmmmmm?

Infinite_limit
08-16-2014, 01:06 PM
Nope, not at all, just a big music/sports fan and well read. You take the Afro America out of it and we whites suck. We got no rythmn and can't run worth a fuck.

Being I was the exception to that rule I do think somewhere in my family tree.....hmmmmm?
Poverty hobbies.

What did music & sports get Africa?

Avante
08-16-2014, 01:16 PM
Poverty hobbies.

Yep, my 20,000 dollar CD/tapes/record collection, pure poverty.

Fuck Africa!

Infinite_limit
08-16-2014, 01:20 PM
Yep, my 20,000 dollar CD/tapes'record collection, pure poverty.

Fuck Africa!
Why didn't you spend that money for something worthwhile like seeing Life off North America

SnakeBoy
08-16-2014, 01:23 PM

In other words, you're a big fan of slavery.

Avante
08-16-2014, 01:31 PM
Why didn't you spend that money for something worthwhile like seeing Life off North America

When did you get this weird impression I give a fuck what you think is worthwhile. Hell. you don't even know who Robert Johnson was, hahaha!!!!!!

Infinite_limit
08-16-2014, 01:33 PM
When did you get this weird impression I give a fuck what you think is worthwhile. Hell. you don't even know who Robert Johnson was, hahaha!!!!!!
Everyone you mentioned is from the 20th Century. Talk about a small limited scope

Avante
08-16-2014, 01:34 PM
In other words, you're a big fan of slavery.

You can't be that stupid, wow!

Slavery it's self was horrendous, absolutely terrible. But....those here because of it are far far better off than they would have been if they were still in Africa. You ask any black American if they'd prefer to go back to Africa, you will get a....hell no!

Avante
08-16-2014, 01:36 PM
Everyone you mentioned is from the 20th Century. Talk about a small limited scope

Little man, trust me on this one, I can totally take you to school on Africa, slavery etc etc etc. Go ahead try me.

SnakeBoy
08-16-2014, 01:55 PM
You can't be that stupid, wow!

Slavery it's self was horrendous, absolutely terrible. But....those here because of it are far far better off than they would have been if they were still in Africa. You ask any black American if they'd prefer to go back to Africa, you will get a....hell no!

lol so slavery was horrendous but it was really good for the blacks in the end and you're glad it happened cause you got some music you like out of it. Do you think they should thank white people for slavery?

DMC
08-16-2014, 04:34 PM
Little man, trust me on this one, I can totally take you to school on Africa, slavery etc etc etc. Go ahead try me.
http://us.123rf.com/450wm/iimages/iimages1205/iimages120500824/13700220-illustration-of-thai-girl-on-white.jpg

chunticakes
08-16-2014, 04:53 PM
Poverty hobbies.

Aids and Ebola.

Franklin
08-16-2014, 06:08 PM
The "society" is yours not theirs. They have their own society imho

LakasRool4eva
08-16-2014, 07:33 PM
cool screen name bro...............maybe next time you wont steel my name.......................

Avante
08-16-2014, 09:35 PM
lol so slavery was horrendous but it was really good for the blacks in the end and you're glad it happened cause you got some music you like out of it. Do you think they should thank white people for slavery?

Why act stupid?

Go ahead ask any black person if they wished they lived in Africa, ok?

Thebesteva
08-16-2014, 11:16 PM
cool screen name bro...............maybe next time you wont steel my name.......................

http://live.drjays.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/utagkobeblog1.jpg

xmas1997
08-17-2014, 01:44 PM
Why act stupid?

South Africa might be a decent place these days.

SnakeBoy
08-18-2014, 09:13 PM
Why act stupid?

Why pretend your not racist?

Wild Cobra
08-18-2014, 09:30 PM
Why pretend your not racist?

Everything about Avante is fake.