PDA

View Full Version : I feel Kool_Aids pain........

lebomb
01-05-2014, 03:27 PM
Was at the club with my fiancé, another couple and 2 other female friends of ours. Was just chillin holdin my woman, and this Asian babe who was with this white guy walks by....pauses, stares at me and smiles. My fiancé was like WTF??!! and one of her lady friends that was with us said "Damn!!!, I saw that. She thought your man was fine".

Its hard bein a playuh/pimp........... :hat

I had incredible sex after the club and for breakfast.

I feel Kools pain. :depressed

Thebesteva
01-05-2014, 03:28 PM
Was at the club with my fiancé, another couple and 2 other female friends of ours. Was just chillin holdin my woman, and this Asian babe who was with this white guy walks by....pauses, stares at me and smiles. My fiancé was like WTF??!! and one of her lady friends that was with us said "Damn!!!, I saw that. She thought your man was fine".

You know you're just a 2 dollar nigga

Trill Clinton
01-05-2014, 03:32 PM

every woman lusts for the nigga dick, famhttp://i44.tinypic.com/1zzq3rt.png

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2014, 03:34 PM

You know LB I can't share half my stories because I've come to realize most of the fellas on the site haven't experienced much of anything in life....:lol I just let it be but I do like fucking with the losers from time to time :lol

NFO
01-05-2014, 05:14 PM
I do like fucking with the losers from time to time :lol

So you admit you and lebomb have gay sex.

Makes sense.

DMC
01-05-2014, 05:15 PM

Asians are incredibly racist. If an Asian girl pauses and smiles, it's a nervous gesture, not a friendly one. It was her trying to suppress a feeling of disgust brought about by her upbringing. Trust me, I've dated almost every Asian race (except nasty ass Thai girls) and I can guarantee you that the black man is the lowest rung on the racial totem pole for them.

DMC
01-05-2014, 05:37 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/21/article-2511049-198EF34E00000578-3_634x380.jpg

Highest response rates with online dating.

Black males do not respond to black females, yet only the black female responds to the black male.

This is evident in society as well, as black men feel it's a trophy to have a white woman, possibly stemming from residual effects from the class warfare brought on during the slave trading in the US. Black women are obviously then the lowest rung on the dating totem pole.

Next would be the black male however, since although all the other races respond to the white male, almost none respond to the black male.

You can see however that the white female doesn't get responses from anyone either, and that's likely because most online dating white females are obese, old and ugly with a ton of emotional and family baggage. Other cultures often maintain their looks and size, and their baggage is well disguised.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/21/article-2511049-198EFD9500000578-186_306x368.jpg

This is the lowest number of responses from females.

Notice that Latinos and Asians do not fall in the lowest category nor the highest. They are not singled out as being at the bottom of the totem pole.

Once again however, you see that black women do not respond well to white men, but prefer black men. Black men, on the contrary, want a white woman but would take anything other than a black woman. This does not fare well for the black woman. This explains why black women loathe white women. Black men seem to think white women want them, but the truth is that black men only accept advances from white women, and they seem to accept them all whereas a black woman cannot get anywhere with them except perhaps pregnant. Black men don't want to be seen in family situations or with a black woman.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/21/article-2511049-198EFC0C00000578-902_306x368.jpg

This is the lowest number of responses from males to females. None of these people respond well to the black women, so although the previous diagram shows that black women do not respond well to white men, no race responds to black women. This seems to indicate that either black women are mass mailing everyone thus skewing the numbers or that the women themselves are not desirable to other races.

Conclusion: Blacks are at the bottom of the dating preference chart, but not only for social reasons. Black features are not desirable mating features and do not attract men who have been around other races. Media has created an image of "acceptable" to be white or white-like and the kinky afro hair, flat noses with flared nostrils and Serengeti features do not lend themselves easily to that type of transformation.

The wealthiest of blacks in America reward themselves with white mates or white features through cosmetic surgery. This is a perception problem and it could be creating a snowball effect that's causing black youth to make their own rules. They are born at the bottom of the pile, and because of their skin color are unlikely to ever be socially accepted even though the politically correct mantra will shield them somewhat. Their lives will reflect the cultural color and feature bias that nature has latched onto and eventually the black race will cease to exist. It's how evolution works.

Draw your own conclusions, but if you're truly a black male, you've already experienced this especially if an online attempt caused you to back up 10 yards and Funt.

DMC
01-05-2014, 05:44 PM
KEY FINDINGS OF THE AYI STUDY

Men from all different races prefer a partner of another race over their own.
Black men and women get the lowest response rates to their messages.
Most men prefer Asian women (with the exception of Asian men).
All women (except black women) are most drawn to white men.
Asian women seem to most strongly favour advances from white men.
Men are least likely to respond to ‘likes’ from black women.
Men respond to women around there times more often than women reply to men's messages.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2511049/Online-dating-app-reveals-race-matters-romance.html#ixzz2pZCdRKwy
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=MailOnline) | DailyMail on Facebook (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=DailyMail)

jeebus
01-05-2014, 05:59 PM
Trust me, I've dated almost every Asian race (except nasty ass Thai girls) and I can guarantee you that the black man is the lowest rung on the racial totem pole for them.
As someone who lived in Japan for two years, traveled the region, and talked to the people, I agree. The complete disgust (most)asian girls have for black men makes the KKK look like civil rights activists.

mouse
01-05-2014, 07:25 PM
All these incredible stories and not one pic?

Rogue
01-05-2014, 07:59 PM
Asians are incredibly racist. If an Asian girl pauses and smiles, it's a nervous gesture, not a friendly one. It was her trying to suppress a feeling of disgust brought about by her upbringing. Trust me, I've dated almost every Asian race (except nasty ass Thai girls) and I can guarantee you that the black man is the lowest rung on the racial totem pole for them.
Smart move not to date any Thai bitch imho, because as you might know, what seems like a Thai bitch in most cases is indeed a tranny. And you're right that Asians are incredibly racist, e.g. pussyface once taught english overseas (in the Republic of South Picklebreaths if I remember correct) and he was called "monkey" by the students right in the classroom.

Twisted_Dawg
01-05-2014, 08:32 PM

Women do this shit to piss off another woman. In this case yours. Ultimate game players.

Twisted_Dawg
01-05-2014, 08:34 PM

As someone who lived in Japan for two years, traveled the region, and talked to the people, I agree. The complete disgust (most)asian girls have for black men makes the KKK look like civil rights activists.

Maybe she is an American born and raised Asian chick?

DMC
01-05-2014, 08:36 PM
Maybe she is an American born and raised Asian chick?

So what, was she raised by blacks? Everyone else hates blacks. It's not the land in Asia that's racist... btw

Rogue
01-05-2014, 08:45 PM
Asians are the most racist race but it doesn't mean they HATE all other races, to the contrary they love the Caucasian race, they act in a submissive manner towards whites and they'd even lick a white man's shit if they're asked to. They love the whites just as much as they hate the blacks imho

apalisoc_9
01-05-2014, 09:28 PM
Most Asians stick to their own race unless their westernized in which cause they wouldn't mind dating White, Latino, Light skinned arabs, Persians etc. I have never actually met an Asian dating a black guy tbh. Not saying I don't believe your story but if westernized Asians don't like Black men, FOBS probably think of you as a total dirt. In the Philippines, there's a lot of actors that are of Mixed blood, but their either mixed with white, East Asians or Arabs.

These preference stems from thousands of years of cultural ubringing in Asia that Whiter skinned = Better.

I don't know how accurate DMC's stats are, but i would bet it's based on westernized minorities tbh. White's aren't too high in Asian womans list unless of course they're rich..

That said, if an asian woman ( not westernized) would have to date outside of her race, Blacks would probably the least prefered..It's all about what the media deems attractive tbh and the fact of the matter is that ( In the philippines) most mixed filipinos are mixed with white, or other forms of caucasian race ( Arabs, persians etc.)

symple19
01-06-2014, 02:20 AM

:lol

I lived in Korea and its the same.

TDMVPDPOY
01-06-2014, 03:03 AM
the only time an asian man dates or marries a whitey...thats if he has game and confidence to go chasing after one instead of playing the low esteem game...

.G.
01-06-2014, 03:13 AM
This is evident in society as well, as black men feel it's a trophy to have a white woman, possibly stemming from residual effects from the class warfare brought on during the slave trading in the US...

Black men seem to think white women want them, but the truth is that black men only accept advances from white women, and they seem to accept them all...

Might as well share this here as I also left this in another thread.

It should also be noted that by far the most common form of cuckolding is the "interracial-cuckold." This almost always involves a white couple and a black male.

The premise of this cuckold is that black males are sexually superior to their white counterparts. They are stronger, have more stamina and larger genitalia than the white husband.

Because of this the white wife might deny her husband in the bedroom, forcing him to watch her copulate with the dominant "black bull", often relegated to simple masturbation. In part, the cuckold is seen as "reparation" for the treatment of the black man by the white historically.

The "reparation" is that the white man's greatest "prize", the white woman, now prefers the more sexually potent black man.

So to summarize: It seems women deem blacks undesirable when it comes to dating (perhaps poor socio-economic standing?), but highly desirable when it comes to fucking (strong physiological stimuli). Who knew? http://metaldetectingforum.com/images/smilies/shrug.gif

TDMVPDPOY
01-06-2014, 04:27 AM
Most Asians stick to their own race unless their westernized in which cause they wouldn't mind dating White, Latino, Light skinned arabs, Persians etc. I have never actually met an Asian dating a black guy tbh. Not saying I don't believe your story but if westernized Asians don't like Black men, FOBS probably think of you as a total dirt. In the Philippines, there's a lot of actors that are of Mixed blood, but their either mixed with white, East Asians or Arabs.

These preference stems from thousands of years of cultural ubringing in Asia that Whiter skinned = Better.

I don't know how accurate DMC's stats are, but i would bet it's based on westernized minorities tbh. White's aren't too high in Asian womans list unless of course they're rich..

That said, if an asian woman ( not westernized) would have to date outside of her race, Blacks would probably the least prefered..It's all about what the media deems attractive tbh and the fact of the matter is that ( In the philippines) most mixed filipinos are mixed with white, or other forms of caucasian race ( Arabs, persians etc.)

asians prefer white or white pale asians

they are so obsess being white that they should ask their grandparents why didnt you bend over for the white man when your country was a colony....i fkn hate these brainwashed idiots....

pale white is a status thing, like ur rich or someshit, just like looking at fat clowns in asia = they have money therefor they can afford to eat more then others...

in asia atm, why invest in an education? invest in skin whitening products so you can attract the rich idiots, even if ur a mistress or toy to them...ur better being with them then the avg commoner...

now what i dont get is the males over there these days trying to bleach their skin white, i dont know what fkn market those idiots are targeted for....

those idiots think doing that shit will pass the genes onto the next generation, lol no matter what shit you do...you are still a yellow fkn clown

lebomb
01-06-2014, 07:46 AM
LMAO at these responses. Ive traveled to China a few times before. I was like a celebrity to the Asian ladies. I even had one that took me out and around Beijing every night I was there. Get tha fuck outta here with that BS. I had more Asian women after me than any race at that time. Yall just thinkin about some porch niggas. I got it goins on. :hat

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2014, 07:56 AM
LMAO at these responses. Ive traveled to China a few times before. I was like a celebrity to the Asian ladies. I even had one that took me out and around Beijing every night I was there. Get tha fuck outta here with that BS. I had more Asian women after me than any race at that time. Yall just thinkin about some porch niggas. I got it goins on. :hat

Yep..they're talking about the old Asian guard....have you seen the way the Asians worship Kobe...:lmao Kobe has done all black men good...and it's starting to permeate all Asian society that having black friends is cool...here's an example:

crp2Nk2VMn8

Kobe scores 68 points in 15 min
BukNbSl2A94

Rogue
01-06-2014, 08:25 AM

they are so obsess being white that they should ask their grandparents why didnt you bend over for the white man when your country was a colony....i fkn hate these brainwashed idiots....

pale white is a status thing, like ur rich or someshit, just like looking at fat clowns in asia = they have money therefor they can afford to eat more then others...

in asia atm, why invest in an education? invest in skin whitening products so you can attract the rich idiots, even if ur a mistress or toy to them...ur better being with them then the avg commoner...

now what i dont get is the males over there these days trying to bleach their skin white, i dont know what fkn market those idiots are targeted for....

those idiots think doing that shit will pass the genes onto the next generation, lol no matter what shit you do...you are still a yellow fkn clown
they invest in education to get themselves brainwashed so they would feel less miserable living with the cruel fact that they're born yellow and will be yellow for lifelong. I mean maybe you can bleach yourself and make your skin white as, or even whiter than Caucasians (like Michael Jackson) but such procedures wouldn't change your facial figures, let alone the genes inside the nucleus of your cells, which means you can never completely rid yourself of all Asian elements imho.

TDMVPDPOY
01-06-2014, 08:49 AM
they invest in education to get themselves brainwashed so they would feel less miserable living with the cruel fact that they're born yellow and will be yellow for lifelong. I mean maybe you can bleach yourself and make your skin white as, or even whiter than Caucasians (like Michael Jackson) but such procedures wouldn't change your facial figures, let alone the genes inside the nucleus of your cells, which means you can never completely rid yourself of all Asian elements imho.

whatever happen to that strict asian culture, these days it seems like nobody gives a shit if ur daughter is a prostitute, home wrecker, gold digger, mistress...as long money is involve and can change ur life at the expense of others, they will do it....fkn no shame at all...

as for nigglets going to asia thinkn they are king dicks, bitches just want a green card to get out that shithole for a better life till they find out its all false dreams....

rascal
01-06-2014, 09:49 AM
KEY FINDINGS OF THE AYI STUDY

Men from all different races prefer a partner of another race over their own.
Most men prefer Asian women (with the exception of Asian men).
All women (except black women) are most drawn to white men.
Asian women seem to most strongly favour advances from white men.
Men are least likely to respond to ‘likes’ from black women.
Men respond to women around there times more often than women reply to men's messages.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2511049/Online-dating-app-reveals-race-matters-romance.html#ixzz2pZCdRKwy
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=MailOnline) | DailyMail on Facebook (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=DailyMail)

Blacks are physically ugly.

Rogue
01-06-2014, 09:54 AM
whatever happen to that strict asian culture, these days it seems like nobody gives a shit if ur daughter is a prostitute, home wrecker, gold digger, mistress...as long money is involve and can change ur life at the expense of others, they will do it....fkn no shame at all...

as for nigglets going to asia thinkn they are king dicks, bitches just want a green card to get out that shithole for a better life till they find out its all false dreams....
TDMVP brings some inside truth here. Asians bitches take into account more financial reasons than emotional ones when it comes to marriage/relationship, which in another way further justifies my choice to be a lifelong celibate imho. I've even written an article discussing the differences between the family culture of China and that of the US, and when I wrote the "marriage" chapter, I cited quite a lot of articles discussing this issue. I still remember one in which the author quoted a questionnaire report, which revealed the elements that chinese bitches think most about when considering relationship/marriage. According to the report, about 50% chinese bitches believe men should only date the opposite sex when their monthly income is 4000 chinese yuan or more, while for another 30% the figure rises to 10,000, which means a total of 80% chinese bitches believe that men should only start dating bitches when they make more than 4000 each month (while the average salary for an average chinese working man is what, 2500 something? no more than 3000 imho).

So for those yellow guys, they either have to work hard like dogs to satisfy their bitches' endless needs, or to start thinking about this issue with their brains rather than their dicks. I believe that a man ain't doing nothing meaningful throughout his lifetime if he couldn't even control his dick, tbh.

rascal
01-06-2014, 10:15 AM
Women prefer Italian men.

DMC
01-06-2014, 10:26 AM
Might as well share this here as I also left this in another thread.

It should also be noted that by far the most common form of cuckolding is the "interracial-cuckold." This almost always involves a white couple and a black male.

The premise of this cuckold is that black males are sexually superior to their white counterparts. They are stronger, have more stamina and larger genitalia than the white husband.

Because of this the white wife might deny her husband in the bedroom, forcing him to watch her copulate with the dominant "black bull", often relegated to simple masturbation. In part, the cuckold is seen as "reparation" for the treatment of the black man by the white historically.

The "reparation" is that the white man's greatest "prize", the white woman, now prefers the more sexually potent black man.

So to summarize: It seems women deem blacks undesirable when it comes to dating (perhaps poor socio-economic standing?), but highly desirable when it comes to fucking (strong physiological stimuli). Who knew? http://metaldetectingforum.com/images/smilies/shrug.gif

You are taking the exception and pretending it's the norm. Cuckold sex play isn't the norm. I've never done it and I don't know anyone who has. I highly doubt you have either though your e-self might have several stories.

Blacks aren't more sexually potent. If they were, the majority of people in the world would be black and they aren't. I'd say the Chinese are doing just fine.

DMC
01-06-2014, 10:51 AM

If you're in China, the odds of having Asian women after you is pretty high, if you have women after you. I know that's a brain twister but think on it for a moment or two.

lebomb
01-06-2014, 10:56 AM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/21/article-2511049-198EF34E00000578-3_634x380.jpg

Highest response rates with online dating.

Black males do not respond to black females, yet only the black female responds to the black male.

This is evident in society as well, as black men feel it's a trophy to have a white woman, possibly stemming from residual effects from the class warfare brought on during the slave trading in the US. Black women are obviously then the lowest rung on the dating totem pole.

Next would be the black male however, since although all the other races respond to the white male, almost none respond to the black male.

You can see however that the white female doesn't get responses from anyone either, and that's likely because most online dating white females are obese, old and ugly with a ton of emotional and family baggage. Other cultures often maintain their looks and size, and their baggage is well disguised.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/21/article-2511049-198EFD9500000578-186_306x368.jpg

This is the lowest number of responses from females.

Notice that Latinos and Asians do not fall in the lowest category nor the highest. They are not singled out as being at the bottom of the totem pole.

Once again however, you see that black women do not respond well to white men, but prefer black men. Black men, on the contrary, want a white woman but would take anything other than a black woman. This does not fare well for the black woman. This explains why black women loathe white women. Black men seem to think white women want them, but the truth is that black men only accept advances from white women, and they seem to accept them all whereas a black woman cannot get anywhere with them except perhaps pregnant. Black men don't want to be seen in family situations or with a black woman.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/21/article-2511049-198EFC0C00000578-902_306x368.jpg

This is the lowest number of responses from males to females. None of these people respond well to the black women, so although the previous diagram shows that black women do not respond well to white men, no race responds to black women. This seems to indicate that either black women are mass mailing everyone thus skewing the numbers or that the women themselves are not desirable to other races.

Conclusion: Blacks are at the bottom of the dating preference chart, but not only for social reasons. Black features are not desirable mating features and do not attract men who have been around other races. Media has created an image of "acceptable" to be white or white-like and the kinky afro hair, flat noses with flared nostrils and Serengeti features do not lend themselves easily to that type of transformation.

The wealthiest of blacks in America reward themselves with white mates or white features through cosmetic surgery. This is a perception problem and it could be creating a snowball effect that's causing black youth to make their own rules. They are born at the bottom of the pile, and because of their skin color are unlikely to ever be socially accepted even though the politically correct mantra will shield them somewhat. Their lives will reflect the cultural color and feature bias that nature has latched onto and eventually the black race will cease to exist. It's how evolution works.

Draw your own conclusions, but if you're truly a black male, you've already experienced this especially if an online attempt caused you to back up 10 yards and Funt.

This fucked up data you just posted is from the UK. :lmao

I must be a rare nigga then, because white, hispanic and asian women are the main ones to hit on me. Also, they are not fat or ugly....they are all nice looking and fit. Sistahs do as well, but its very rare.

Leetonidas
01-06-2014, 11:09 AM
The white man is the dominant class on earth. Richest, smartest, most successful, most envied, most catered to, higher credit scores, no one crosses the street to avoid you, etc. I have no problem with black people being prideful in their aesthetic qualities, it's all they have tbh, let them have it.

Leetonidas
01-06-2014, 11:10 AM
Except for that nigga Neil deGrasse Tyson...strange how one of the smartest dudes on earth is black :lol

lebomb
01-06-2014, 11:19 AM
The white man is the dominant class on earth. Richest, smartest, most successful, most envied, most catered to, higher credit scores, no one crosses the street to avoid you, etc. I have no problem with black people being prideful in their aesthetic qualities, it's all they have tbh, let them have it.

Yeah, being brilliant with a tiny dick is the best.

mrsmaalox
01-06-2014, 11:24 AM

Maybe not, but being stupid with a big dick isn't anything to be proud of imho.

Bill_Brasky
01-06-2014, 11:27 AM
.....and we've devolved into dick comparisons

Leetonidas
01-06-2014, 11:28 AM

lol stupid n!gger concerned only with genitals. No wonder your people have been living a shit existence for thousands of years :lmao

DMC
01-06-2014, 02:46 PM
This fucked up data you just posted is from the UK. :lmao

I must be a rare nigga then, because white, hispanic and asian women are the main ones to hit on me. Also, they are not fat or ugly....they are all nice looking and fit. Sistahs do as well, but its very rare.

The data comes from AYI or "Are You Interested". It's a Facebook app, not specific to the UK.

http://qz.com/149342/the-uncomfortable-racial-preferences-revealed-by-online-dating/

(http://qz.com/149342/the-uncomfortable-racial-preferences-revealed-by-online-dating/)Unfortunately the data reveal winners and losers. All men except Asians preferred Asian women, while all except black women preferred white men. And both black men and black women got the lowest response rates for their respective genders.
+

Perhaps most surprising is that among men, all racial groups preferred another race over their own.
+

AYI analyzed some 2.4 million heterosexual interactions—meaning every time a user clicked either “yes” or “skip”—to come up with these statistics. Its users skew older than Tinder’s—about two-thirds of AYI users are older than 35, according to a spokesperson.
(http://qz.com/149342/the-uncomfortable-racial-preferences-revealed-by-online-dating/)

DMC
01-06-2014, 02:55 PM
:lmao

lebomb
01-06-2014, 03:09 PM
Maybe not, but being stupid with a big dick isn't anything to be proud of imho.

Fortunately I have all those bases covered. :toast Smart and hung like a miniature schnauzer.

DMC
01-06-2014, 03:10 PM
Fortunately I have all those bases covered. :toast Smart and hung like a Shetland pony.

We know you're not intelligent, so I think all those bases are covered for the other team.

DMC
01-06-2014, 03:13 PM
Of the 2.4 million heterosexual interactions researchers reviewed, the findings show:
http://media.npr.org/assets/img/2013/11/27/ethnic-preferences2_custom-2bcc84fb38b5ab6f7b614f933449fe2421d0eefd-s3-c85.png
The numbers in this chart from Quartz show the percentage of people who responded to a "yes" on the "Are You Interested" app. Data: AYI.

Women get three times the interactions men do.
All men seemed to be more interested in people outside their race.

Exaggerator
01-06-2014, 05:34 PM

I feel it too.

DJR210
01-06-2014, 06:00 PM
Lol @ "Kool_Aids"

DeadlyDynasty
01-06-2014, 06:40 PM
Those statistics DMC posted aren't up for debate--it's common knowledge unless you've been living in a cave your entire life. All men want women who are attractive (i.e., not black females), and almost all women want a man who is successful (i.e. white men).

DMC
01-06-2014, 07:59 PM
Also, although white women only respond to black men at a pedestrian 2.8%, black women respond to white men at almost twice that rate at 5.8%. As a comparison, black women respond to black men at just over 9%.

Black women want white men more than white women want black men, and black women hate white men.

lol

RD2191
01-06-2014, 08:05 PM
Also, although white women only respond to black men at a pedestrian 2.8%, black women respond to white men at almost twice that rate at 5.8%. As a comparison, black women respond to black men at just over 9%.

Black women want white men more than white women want black men, and black women hate white men.

lol
you're very welcome to come hang with me and my black friends, tbh.

jeebus
01-06-2014, 08:11 PM

:tu
Asians go out of their way to try and stay white. Bitches in China are wearing masks that cover their whole head so they don't get tanned in any way. The darker skinned Asians in Thailand, the Philippines, and the sort all put on white makeup to appear whiter. Having really dark skin shows that you are lower class because you work outside all day or couldn't attract a lighter skinned significant other.

lol at the "I've gone to China a few times" comment. You ain't gotta lie like Carpi, bruh.

Leetonidas
01-06-2014, 08:15 PM
TDMVPDPOY is chinese or some kind of gook, I'd believe he went to China tbh

DeadlyDynasty
01-06-2014, 08:25 PM
I'd love to hang with them, tbh

DMC
01-06-2014, 08:31 PM

I don't hang with low rent shitbirds.

DMC
01-06-2014, 08:32 PM
:tu
Asians go out of their way to try and stay white. Bitches in China are wearing masks that cover their whole head so they don't get tanned in any way. The darker skinned Asians in Thailand, the Philippines, and the sort all put on white makeup to appear whiter. Having really dark skin shows that you are lower class because you work outside all day or couldn't attract a lighter skinned significant other.

lol at the "I've gone to China a few times" comment. You ain't gotta lie like Carpi, bruh.

He went to Wokaholics and calls it China.

Creepn
01-06-2014, 08:36 PM
Meh I wouldn't place too much stock on that graph if its real. People on that site are looking for the "one" to settle down with and the e-dating is a last ditch effort for many. We all know that it's a white man's world. They get better jobs, have better security, just an overall better financial outlook than the black man. White people get paid more doing the same job as the black dude. Just a fact. So in a nutshell, yall muthfuckas are cheating lol.

Creepn
01-06-2014, 08:43 PM
As for the low response towards black woman. It only shows the views on mixing with black people for the long term. It's still considered taboo this day and age. It's definitely not because they don't find them attractive because I see white men chasing black women all the time. I hear it at work, everywhere. Add the "intimidated" factor in there as well.

The Reckoning
01-06-2014, 08:49 PM
all women of every background have potential to be attractive tbh. keep up the good work in being bigots because that means more for the reckoning.

DMC
01-06-2014, 09:18 PM
Meh I wouldn't place too much stock on that graph if its real. People on that site are looking for the "one" to settle down with and the e-dating is a last ditch effort for many. We all know that it's a white man's world. They get better jobs, have better security, just an overall better financial outlook than the black man. White people get paid more doing the same job as the black dude. Just a fact. So in a nutshell, yall muthfuckas are cheating lol.

2.4 million people aren't all looking for someone to settle down with. It's a dating site, people are being asked who they would go out with, not who they want to marry. They also look at who responds to who's messages, and it's not like blacks aren't bombing the shit out of white girls inbox.

If I was black though, I'd probably feel the same as you do.

DMC
01-06-2014, 09:19 PM
As for the low response towards black woman. It only shows the views on mixing with black people for the long term. It's still considered taboo this day and age. It's definitely not because they don't find them attractive because I see white men chasing black women all the time. I hear it at work, everywhere. Add the "intimidated" factor in there as well.

Store detectives

Creepn
01-06-2014, 09:52 PM
2.4 million people aren't all looking for someone to settle down with. It's a dating site, people are being asked who they would go out with, not who they want to marry. They also look at who responds to who's messages, and it's not like blacks aren't bombing the shit out of white girls inbox.

If I was black though, I'd probably feel the same as you do.
What I said still applies. People view white people with more money and more opportunities. Especially gold diggers. Don't understand what's so hard to get here.

Besides, I don't know what your little asian ass getting so giddy about. The asian woman aren't having any of their asian counterparts, whereas black men still got theirs. The way you live vicariously through white men, seems like you don't like being an Asian male either.

Rogue
01-06-2014, 10:11 PM

lol
the data from a dating website ain't revealing the whole truth imho, or it depends on the purposes of these bitches, just like you said bitches come to such dating websites looking for someone to "date", not to settle down with. And most cases they just look for "dates", or just online "dating" sometimes, which rarely lead to a hotel room or anything where they can fuck, otherwise those "dating" website would've been "pimping" websites imho.

Therefore, while white men are the fair-haired boys on such "dating" websites, bitches of all races would still rather choose a black 10-incher over a white 5-inch one to go to bed with, imho.

DMC
01-06-2014, 10:31 PM
What I said still applies. People view white people with more money and more opportunities. Especially gold diggers. Don't understand what's so hard to get here.

So why don't white men want to date black women? Don't give me the anecdote "I knew a guy". Women aren't being asked if they want to get married, they are being asked "would you date this person" and often if they would even respond to a message.

The stats don't lie, dog.

Besides, I don't know what your little asian ass getting so giddy about. The asian woman aren't having any of their asian counterparts, whereas black men still got theirs. The way you live vicariously through white men, seems like you don't like being an Asian male either.

I am not Asian.

DMC
01-06-2014, 10:33 PM
the data from a dating website ain't revealing the whole truth imho, or it depends on the purposes of these bitches, just like you said bitches come to such dating websites looking for someone to "date", not to settle down with. And most cases they just look for "dates", or just online "dating" sometimes, which rarely lead to a hotel room or anything where they can fuck, otherwise those "dating" website would've been "pimping" websites imho.

Therefore, while white men are the fair-haired boys on such "dating" websites, bitches of all races would still rather choose a black 10-incher over a white 5-inch one to go to bed with, imho.

Oddly enough it's only the men who feel that way, and the large majority of the time those men who say that just think the good looking women must be going somewhere else. I've never met a girl who knows the size of a man's cock before she sees him.