PDA

View Full Version : Brace Yourselves....Evander Holyfield bashes gay people on Big Brother Reality Show

Thebesteva
01-05-2014, 08:12 PM
INB4 GLAAD and team gay destroys him

Evander HolyfieldRips Gays on Big Brother UKIt's a Choice and Can Be Fixed (http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/05/evander-holyfield-doctors-can-fix-homosexuality-celebrity-big-brother/)59 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFFBreaking News
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2014/01/05/010514-evander-holyfield-launch-2.jpg (http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_l0ev7xrl)

Evander Holyfield told a housemate on UK Celebrity Big Brother last night being gay is no different than being handicapped ... because a doctor can fix both.

Holyfield pulled the Phil Robertson like move during his first week in the BB house Sunday when Luisa Zissman asked him if there were any gay boxers.

Holyfield stutters while trying to answer her ... but when Luisa says being gay is normal -- Evander quickly disagrees and tries to explain why it's not only a choice, but compares homosexuality to having a disability and says doctors can fix it.

When Luisa tells him you can't fix homosexuality ... E.H. continues his explanation.

Despite Holyfield's personal beliefs ... beliefs shared by many people around the world ... Big Brother producers tried to impose morality on him, scolding him for sharing his beliefs and telling him he offended many people.

Holyfield never apologizes and explains he was just trying to share his opinion.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2pZnvFAyJ (http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz2pZnvFAyJ)

Rogue
01-05-2014, 08:31 PM
he said that because he knew there were no teeth near his other ear tbh.

Spurminator
01-05-2014, 08:37 PM
Uh oh, looks like another multimillionaire is going to be deprived of his first amendment right to be on a reality TV series.

CubanSucks
01-05-2014, 09:52 PM
Uh oh, looks like another multimillionaire is going to be deprived of his first amendment right to be on a reality TV series.

Right, cause it's that simple

Spurminator
01-05-2014, 09:59 PM
Right, cause it's that simple

Oh I'm sure it's a very complex important issue that should be dissected and bemoaned by Christians for the next two weeks.

Reck
01-05-2014, 11:03 PM
Multi millionaire? Didn't this guy went broke a while back? :lol

Also some disabilities cant be cure so he doesn't even get that right.

DeadlyDynasty
01-05-2014, 11:35 PM
:lolI think science has proven it's not a choice, but it's definitely a disorder of some sort. Can't be both and can't be neither.

CubanSucks
01-05-2014, 11:56 PM
Oh I'm sure it's a very complex important issue that should be dissected and bemoaned by Christians for the next two weeks.

:lol So it's one extreme or the other, nice strategy. In reality it's an outspoken minority committing themselves to indoctrinating the rest of us. It has nothing to do with religion or private companies rightfully being able to fire their employees. That's been the strawman while everyone is being spoon fed the same ideology

Mog
01-06-2014, 12:07 AM

First amendment doesn't say there are no consequence to said freedom.

Jacob1983
01-06-2014, 12:18 AM
When will GLAAD execute him?

ChumpDumper
01-06-2014, 12:35 AM
lol preemptive hypothetical outrage

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-06-2014, 07:31 AM

:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-06-2014, 07:33 AM
:lol So it's one extreme or the other, nice strategy. In reality it's an outspoken minority committing themselves to indoctrinating the rest of us. It has nothing to do with religion or private companies rightfully being able to fire their employees. That's been the strawman while everyone is being spoon fed the same ideology
:lmao Christians accusing others of trying to indoctrinate people with beliefs

Brazil
01-06-2014, 08:47 AM
club forum nowadays:

I fucked some hot white trash, hummm kool you are so handsome
Blacks are apes
Gay are faggots

= 90%

10% being a mix of xmas faggotry, mouse conspiracies and random stuff

CubanSucks
01-06-2014, 11:32 AM
:lmao Christians accusing others of trying to indoctrinate people with beliefs

Christian strawman again.

Oh, Gee!!
01-06-2014, 03:01 PM
First amendment doesn't say there are no consequence to said freedom.

it also doesn't reach the UK

CitizenDwayne
01-06-2014, 03:40 PM
Expect a lot of Christians to suddenly become big Holyfield fans

BRHornet45
01-06-2014, 05:57 PM
Sons real talk if Holyfield is such a passionate Christian, then why does he have like 15 children from multiple women with some out of wedlock?

Rogue
01-06-2014, 10:03 PM
xmas is a badass though and i wouldn't mind seeing more of his threads/posts in the Club tbh.

mouse
01-06-2014, 10:50 PM
club forum nowadays:

I fucked some hot white trash, hummm kool you are so handsome
Blacks are apes
Gay are faggots

= 90%

10% being a mix of xmas faggotry, mouse conspiracies and random stuff

Have fun with your 90% at ST since we know Brazil is 99%

http://www.brazilpride.com/cl_files/ac627ab1ccbdb62ec96e702f07f6425b/images/300x500_gaybrasil.jpg

pssssst!

Aren't you a little too homophobic for your proud country?

Brazil
01-07-2014, 07:01 AM
Have fun with your 90% at ST since we know Brazil is 99%

http://www.brazilpride.com/cl_files/ac627ab1ccbdb62ec96e702f07f6425b/images/300x500_gaybrasil.jpg

pssssst!

Aren't you a little too homophobic for your proud country?

like I'm Brazilian you dumb creationist fuck

mouse
01-07-2014, 01:58 PM

You have proof I'm a creationist?

And is that why your always so butt hurt here at ST?

your mouse bashing routine is really outdated and very old schtick come up with something fresh are you that bitter about being alone with no one who cares about you?

and even if I was a creationist which you can't prove, what do you have against creationists?

Your unknown father and cock sucking mother "created" you so don't be so angry at creation.

^_________^______above is just one of many examples how you talk to others here at ST, I can do the same esse .

Brazil
01-07-2014, 02:09 PM
You have proof I'm a creationist?

so you are not a creationist ?

And is that why your always so butt hurt here at ST?

how am I butt hurt ? you are the one mad anout a simple "mouse conspiracies" being a regular ingredient on this forum.

your mouse bashing routine is really outdated and very old schtick are you that bitter?

mouse bashing routine :lmao I got on your nerves or something ? I post like twice a month on the club and I have a mouse bashing routine ? :cry stop bashing me every 6 months :cry

and even if I was a creationist which you can't prove, what do you have against creationists?

are you a creationist ?

Your unknown father and cock sucking mother "created" you so don't be so angry.

^_________just one example how you talk to others here at ST so I can do the same esse bring it.

you are really giving me shit for the way I'm talking to others ? really ? are you going to find a pic of me and makes some funny photoshop to punish me tbh ? just being curious

mouse
01-07-2014, 02:16 PM

Pssssssst! you might want to change the Bean-er avatar, just a heads up esse.:toast

mouse
01-07-2014, 03:08 PM
so you are not a creationist ?

No I'm not but if you did your homework and actually read my postings you would know that already.

how am I butt hurt ?

not sure maybe it was the "dumb Fuck" or the "Fag this and fag that" comments you seem to love to make.

I'm sure if I walked around san antonio calling people Fags or dumb Fuck creationist's someone may say i was a tad bit upset, but maybe that's just me.

you are the one mad anout a simple "mouse conspiracies" being a regular ingredient on this forum.

Not really, number one show me a link where I am mad about something. Don't confuse passion with but hurt.

mouse bashing routine :lmao I got on your nerves or something ?

Well if you want me to actually post the last 100 replies you ever posted about me to prove to you my point how much you despise me then it will just have to wait. I have some things i want to do first since your not the only person I interact with online, but I'm sure some of the geeks of ST can do us a both a favor search some of your replies and come up with at least 10 mouse bashing comments you seem to like to post after i have posted in the last 6 months.

it's not that difficult in fact do a search on your own time, research your postings see how many times I felt compelled to chew on your taint as you do on me on a monthly basis.

Your research skills are not really that good if you still think I'm a "creationist" but that misinformation shall come as time moves on I hope..

I post like twice a month on the club and I have a mouse bashing routine ?

Do the research. In fact if you would have said you post 100 times a month in the Club it would have only made you look better the mere fact that you admitted you only post only post twice a month and yet use those two rare postings wasted bashing me with re fried outdated insults only proves my point and speaks volumes.

:cry stop bashing me every 6 months :cry

no don't stop now.... I'm beginning to enjoy the attention. maybe afterwards we can locate your inner frustration and others can learn from your improvements and use this as a tool to help others kinds like Dr. Phil does. who know there could actually be another frustrated no sex having inbred online here @ST who can't stand mouse either they can see the results of those actions and maybe keep it to themselves and save themselves from having to endure the live online ass waxing your receiving here in the Club where you already posted over 4 times so i guess we won't see you until march? (according to your twice a month Club posting BS)

are you a creationist ?

They support the BIBLE" I only expose Bullshit lies about the age of the earth there is a difference.

But after all I did create a screen name and it did created an online stalker , so I guess in theory I am a creator of sort , so I must in theory believe in creation so in reality I'm am actually a creationist?

you are really giving me shit for the way I'm talking to others ?

When you say fag and faggoty you are talking to others not just the ones your directing your low IQ mentality towards in each topic.

I know this is a stretch but some not all in the gay community may just think your a tad homophobic. then again I could be wrong.

really ? are you going to find a pic of me and makes some funny Photoshops to punish me tbh ? just being curious

No Photoshops can be funnier than your lame comebacks so why waste bandwidth?

but just for shits and giggles.

Viva Le fag!

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/YFFqeeNwOhI/0.jpg

Brazil
01-07-2014, 05:59 PM
No I'm not but if you did your homework and actually read my postings you would know that already.

my homework ? :lol do you actually believe I'm reading all the shit you post about earth age or moon landing ?

not sure maybe it was the "dumb Fuck" or the "Fag this and fag that" comments you seem to love to make.

I'm sure if I walked around san antonio calling people Fags or dumb Fuck creationist's someone may say i was a tad bit upset, but maybe that's just me.

I apologize tbh :cry

Not really, number one show me a link where I am mad about something. Don't confuse passion with but hurt.

you getting mad at me obviously, not sure what you are trying to deny... any other Brazil a gay dream pic ?

Well if you want me to actually post the last 100 replies you ever posted about me to prove to you my point how much you despise me then it will just have to wait. I have some things i want to do first since your not the only person I interact with online, but I'm sure some of the geeks of ST can do us a both a favor search some of your replies and come up with at least 10 mouse bashing comments you seem to like to post after i have posted in the last 6 months.

it's not that difficult in fact do a search on your own time, research your postings see how many times I felt compelled to chew on your taint as you do on me on a monthly basis.

100 ? 10 ? make up your mind dude... I barely ever interact with you, not sure you will find 10 quotes related to you. oh and no I won't do any research...

Your research skills are not really that good if you still think I'm a "creationist" but that misinformation shall come as time moves on I hope..

yeah you told already twice you are not a creationist, I get your point...

Do the research. In fact if you would have said you post 100 times a month in the Club it would have only made you look better the mere fact that you admitted you only post only post twice a month and yet use those two rare postings wasted bashing me with re fried outdated insults only proves my point and speaks volumes.

:lol why do you need to repeat yourself ?
for the sake of it because you are loosing me, I confess I don't value enough your ST contribution so I'm surely confusing stuff like you are a creationist... is that you who defend the fact that moon landing has been faked in a studio or something ?

no don't stop now.... I'm beginning to enjoy the attention. maybe afterwards we can locate your inner frustration and others can learn from your improvements and use this as a tool to help others kinds like Dr. Phil does. who know there could actually be another frustrated no sex having inbred online here @ST who can't stand mouse either they can see the results of those actions and maybe keep it to themselves and save themselves from having to endure the live online ass waxing your receiving here in the Club where you already posted over 4 times so i guess we won't see you until march? (according to your twice a month Club posting BS)

sorry didn't read

They support the BIBLE" I only expose Bullshit lies about the age of the earth there is a difference.

yeah really I got it you are not a creationist... just out of curiosity in your mind how old is earth ?

But after all I did create a screen name and it did created an online stalker , so I guess in theory I am a creator of sort , so I must in theory believe in creation so in reality I'm am actually a creationist?

sure

:lol not but hurtt