PDA

View Full Version : The great black QB

Avante
01-06-2014, 02:32 AM
We'll see a black QB once again being the first QB taken in the draft.

We just had another win the Heisman.

We'll see one win the National Championship tomorrow night.

We just saw one beat the great Aaron Rodgers with that black gift of speed.

We;ll see at least one black QB in the NFC Championship game probably two which means once again a black QB in the Superbowl.

Love it:king

monosylab1k
01-06-2014, 02:40 AM
And then a white QB hoisting the Lombardi Trophy :lol

ChumpDumper
01-06-2014, 02:43 AM
Is this the new lock of the year?

spurraider21
01-06-2014, 03:15 AM
avante bet tracker?

benefactor
01-06-2014, 08:34 AM
The Lions are at home again this week in a must win situation vs a Giants team that has thrown in the towel. There is no logical reason at all not see the Lions cover the 9 point spread in this..."spot".

It will be the only game I play this week and I;m laying everything I can play with on this play. So...5500 to win 5000. That is all my betting $$$$$. The wife only gives me so much of an allowance

Now who disagrees with this play and why?

The Lions are at home again this week in a must win situation vs a Giants team that has thrown in the towel. There is no logical reason at all not see the Lions cover the 9 point spread in this..."spot".

It will be the only game I play this week and I;m laying everything I can play with on this play. So...5500 to win 5000. That is all my betting $$$$$. The wife only gives me so much of an allowance

http://i.imgflip.com/42yan.jpg

Trill Clinton
01-06-2014, 10:28 AM

We;ll see at least one black QB in the NFC Championship game probably two which means once again a black QB in the Superbowl.

http://i43.tinypic.com/6r4i2w.png

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-06-2014, 11:03 AM

:cry why avante? why?

if brees wins and cam wins i'm gonna kill myself

Creepn
01-06-2014, 11:17 AM

DeadlyDynasty just came.

tlongII
01-06-2014, 11:32 AM
Avante I don't want you jinxing my Seahawks now! So STFU!

Darth_Pelican
01-06-2014, 11:50 AM
https://gallery.mailchimp.com/3cf3c897506d83fc850de016f/images/Sean_Payton_SB_Celebration.gif

Spur-Addict
01-06-2014, 12:04 PM
:lol Darth_Hornet

:flipoff Avante

AchillesHeel
01-06-2014, 12:06 PM
:monkey

Clipper Nation
01-06-2014, 12:25 PM
Finally, a prediction that even the :lolld Fagg:lolt can't screw up :lol

KoolAid Mans Brother
01-06-2014, 12:30 PM
Avante has been reduced to grasping at straws to the very few things that he has remaining which he hasn't been wrong about yet. It's sad really. I told him he was done 2 weeks ago, but he insisted on keeping predicting and picking things. Since then, he made a "lock of the year" that was horribly wrong, and caused him even more shame then he already had, and then his Andrew Luck Saturday thread brought things to a whole new level, making him not only a horrible predictor of things, but also an epic jinx for the ages which Cheifs fans may never recover from

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-06-2014, 12:36 PM
And with that Auburn's QBs are now destined to fall one by one until it's Ben Durand time.

http://www.auburntigers.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/ben_durand_844252.html

SupremeGuy
01-06-2014, 07:39 PM
A+++ thread. :lol

:monkey

thunderup
01-06-2014, 11:49 PM
You are the devil, partner.

JohnnyMax
01-07-2014, 06:06 PM
Glad the Colts did not draft this guy

http://gifti.me/i/Gx1TJ.gif

Chinook
01-08-2014, 02:56 AM
I'll tell my sons to not even dream of being quarterbacks since Avante just damned them with this thread. Or maybe I'll just not have them to spare them the disappointment.

irishock
01-08-2014, 04:54 AM
Legend has it that Avante picked the Patriots in super bowl 42

MeloHype
02-04-2014, 09:42 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ezUt2s7.jpg