PDA

View Full Version : Just 150 Yrs Ago Duncan and Kobe Would Likely Be Slaves

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2014, 07:50 AM
I'm proud of the progress my country has made...while there are a few crackers in the barrel...we've done an outstanding job of making racial and humanitarian progress...when I watch the NFL on Sundays I think of the Cape Coast Castle.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cape_Coast_Castle and the male specimens that these guys would have been...

I hope in the next 150 yrs turnabout does not become fair play :hat

Rogue
01-06-2014, 08:19 AM
yet they're still their bitches' slaves in some way. Kobe robbed his team of the 50m paycheck for the next two years but will still have to split the money with his bitch. Tim works his ass off playing basketball all year round and rakes home tons of money each year, only to let his bitch buy a gym for another guy who cuckolded him.

Baam
01-06-2014, 01:43 PM
yet they're still their bitches' slaves in some way. Kobe robbed his team of the 50m paycheck for the next two years but will still have to split the money with his bitch. Tim works his ass off playing basketball all year round and rakes home tons of money each year, only to let his bitch buy a gym for another guy who cuckolded him.

Well it's because men are becoming the slaves of women in general, I mean there's more women in the world than men thus democracy is bound to turn into feminazism... It's just the beginning... Soon women will be allowed to sue if you're don't make them come...

DMC
01-06-2014, 02:40 PM
150 years ago we could all be slaves by today's standards. As for the "turnabout" part, when a much larger segment of your race is in prison than in college, I don't think we have much to worry about as a white (or other) race.

DeadlyDynasty
01-06-2014, 05:35 PM
mmmm...Cracker Barrel

The Reckoning
01-06-2014, 05:46 PM
duncan wouldn't have been if his family were islanders in british territory

DJR210
01-06-2014, 05:59 PM
Yeah, Duncan is white, that fool would have been riding horseback.

Rogue
01-06-2014, 09:54 PM
Well it's because men are becoming the slaves of women in general, I mean there's more women in the world than men thus democracy is bound to turn into feminazism... It's just the beginning... Soon women will be allowed to sue if you're don't make them come...
I don't think that's the case tbh. The thing in china is the exact opposite to what you described. Bitches are severely outnumbered by guys, and the lopsided gender ratio makes them bitches think their values are relatively high in such a society so they feel they're privileged to act arrogantly and defiantly, as if they could hold their pussies for ransom. Thing is, those bitches are born with such genes which urge them to try their best to be either superior to us men or our subordinates, without no midway in between. Bitches are bitches no matter how many of them there are, imho.