PDA

View Full Version : I see Kool is cutting and pasting from literotica.com again...

CosmicCowboy
01-06-2014, 10:09 AM
pathetic...:lmao

FuzzyLumpkins
01-06-2014, 02:23 PM
most of his schtick is cut and paste. that bible schtick he was spewing a couple months ago was straight out of landover. It's about results and not originality though.

DMC
01-06-2014, 02:58 PM
I'd bet it's copy and paste instead.

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2014, 10:58 PM
most of his schtick is cut and paste. that bible schtick he was spewing a couple months ago was straight out of landover. It's about results and not originality though.

you know... I will admit that I plagiarize and steal shit all the time...for me it's much easier to pass off others work as my own. I really don't see a problem with it while online. I post too much to always be creative and original...just takes too much time sometimes to be creative and witty...I need quick hits...fast material...and I don't have a shame or care in the world...if you're not cheating you're not trying...:toast

Rogue
01-06-2014, 11:55 PM
I'm afraid Kool has stolen my "goddess" stories and pasted them on literotica as well, tbh.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-07-2014, 03:02 AM
you know... I will admit that I plagiarize and steal shit all the time...for me it's much easier to pass off others work as my own. I really don't see a problem with it while online. I post too much to always be creative and original...just takes too much time sometimes to be creative and witty...I need quick hits...fast material...and I don't have a shame or care in the world...if you're not cheating you're not trying...:toast

It's all good. I find much of your shit hilarious and you are in most cases just being provocative. You get the results, no doubt. At least you mix it up as opposed to most.