PDA

View Full Version : NFC South vs NFC West Divisional Round matchups

Pelicans78
01-06-2014, 10:42 AM
Saints at Seahawks - Saturday - 3:35 CST

Niners at Panthers - Sunday - noon CST

All 4 teams have top 5 defenses, while 3 of the teams have athletic QBs who can make plays in the passing game while one team has an elite passer.

Seahawks should be the favorites over the Saints since they're strong at home while the Saints have been below average on the road. Seahawks will make it really tough on the Saints passing game so Payton needs to go with the running game early and often. I suggest a 60/40 run/pass ratio for the Saints to keep pressure off of Brees and the o-line as well as help the defense with field position and clock management. Saints front four needs to keep Wilson in the pocket and hope Keenan Lewis is playing just in case Harvin is ready to go.

Niners-Panthers should be a low-scoring even matchup. Both defenses can keep the other QBs in the pocket as well as stopping the run. Niners defense isn't quite as strong against the pass compared to the last two seasons while the Panthers have a suspect secondary. Key will be which QB does well. The Niners have more weapons right now, but I still think Kaep will struggle on the road against that front 7. Not sure how much Cam can succeed either since he hasn't played that great in a few weeks now. This game is a pick-em.

Darth_Pelican
01-06-2014, 10:57 AM
100% chance of rain is forecast in Seattle for Saturday, so the Saints are going to need to run the ball like they did against Philly. Brees cannot throw 2 early interceptions again if they want to win this game. Lance Moore needs to be involved heavily in the slot because you know that Seattle's 2 top corners will be focusing on Graham and Colston. I have a feeling that some strange special teams play will turn this game in one of the team's favor.

I expect the Panthers-49ers game to go similar to their first meeting, with both teams playing it conservative and leaning heavily on their defense. I give the edge to SF because without Steve Smith, the Panthers offense is very limited and the 49ers will load the box and take away the run. The trio of Crabtree, Boldin, and Vernon Davis will keep the Panthers D honest and if Kaep can make a few big pass plays to them like he did yesterday, then it will open up the running game.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-06-2014, 11:02 AM
I expect the Panthers-49ers game to go similar to their first meeting, with both teams playing it conservative and leaning heavily on their defense. I give the edge to SF because without Steve Smith, the Panthers offense is very limited and the 49ers will load the box and take away the run. The trio of Crabtree, Boldin, and Vernon Davis will keep the Panthers D honest and if Kaep can make a few big pass plays to them like he did yesterday, then it will open up the running game.

We will have Steve Smith and Jonathan Stewart back next week.

Gonna be a close game, but I think Cam will make more plays than Colin. Add that to this time we're playing them at home (Being the first home playoff game since 08) and the "black out" we are having... I think we will pull out a nailbiter. Still, this wasn't the team I wanted to face.

Panthers are 9-0 when Cam runs more than 7 times.. but Cam said in the post-practice interview he can't make a living out of running the ball, and said he's gonna look to pass more, only to run when the offense "needs a spark". I'm glad he's turning (or at least trying to) into a conventional QB.

Darth_Pelican
01-06-2014, 11:05 AM
We will have Steve Smith and Jonathan Stewart back next week.

Gonna be a close game, but I think Cam will make more plays than Colin. Add that to this time we're playing them at home (Being the first home playoff game since 08) and the "black out" we are having... I think we will pull out a nailbiter. Still, this wasn't the team I wanted to face.

I didn't realize that Smith would be back. That's huge for you guys. Even is he isn't 100%, he can help stretch the field and force SF to keep an extra Safety back

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-06-2014, 11:07 AM
I didn't realize that Smith would be back. That's huge for you guys. Even is he isn't 100%, he can help stretch the field and force SF to keep an extra Safety back

yeah he's the inspiration/team captain so having him on the field is definitely big. it was a big reason we struggled against atlanta last week.

Darth_Pelican
01-06-2014, 11:13 AM
Past 2 season's representation in the divisional round of the playoffs:

NFC West: 4 appearances
NFC South: 3 appearances
NFC North: 1 appearance
NFL East: 0 appearances :lol

.G.
01-06-2014, 12:38 PM
Earlier this morning my nigga Dan Patrick "confirmed through his sources" that the league will have two additional wildcard games for next year's playoffs. Should make it easier for some teams to make the playoffs, e.g. d:lolll:lols, and hopefully avoid the scheduling atrocity that has an elite 12-4 team visiting a mediocre 8-7-1 squad.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-07-2014, 12:12 AM
Sons I'm so hype about this match Sunday.. if I have to work I'm gonna go apeshit

Thread
01-07-2014, 02:00 AM
These are my anti-Media wants:::

Saints @ Seahawks:::Media wants no part of the Saints winning this game. They want to see the Seahawks in the Super Bowl. Ipso facto, I'll pull mightily for the Saints here.

Niners @ Panthers:::Media wants no part of the Panthers winning this game. They're fully vested in Kaepernik now. He brought Media home over the weekend and he is their golden boy now. Ipso facto, I'll pull mightily for the Panthers here.

spurraider21
01-07-2014, 02:33 AM
:lol chickenshit hiding from the NBA forum

dirk4mvp
01-07-2014, 02:38 AM

Saints @ Seahawks:::Media wants no part of the Saints winning this game. They want to see the Seahawks in the Super Bowl. Ipso facto, I'll pull mightily for the Saints here.

Niners @ Panthers:::Media wants no part of the Panthers winning this game. They're fully vested in Kaepernik now. He brought Media home over the weekend and he is their golden boy now. Ipso facto, I'll pull mightily for the Panthers here.

in the nfl forum, cully?

mojorizen7
01-07-2014, 03:01 AM
The NFC West is gonna run this whole NFL thing for awhile. Division is stacked defensively with grade A rushing attacks. Even the inferior Rams are better than all the conference teams that missed out on the playoffs(minus AZ).

SF and Seattle in the NFC title game.

Robz4000
01-07-2014, 03:10 AM
It's ridiculous tbh. A couple years ago the NFC West was the laughing stock of the NFL, producing the worst divisional winner (record-wise) ever; now its one of the most stacked divisions in recent memory.

benefactor
01-07-2014, 07:12 AM
If the Saints can somehow get out of Seattle they will win the Superbowl.

Pelicans78
01-07-2014, 07:42 AM
If the Saints can somehow get out of Seattle they will win the Superbowl.

Correct.

Payton and Brees can't screw this up. They have the defense and playmakers around them to get it done.

Darth_Pelican
01-07-2014, 10:03 AM
Correct.

Payton and Brees can't screw this up. They have the defense and playmakers around them to get it done.

Keenan Lewis needs to pass the concussion tests or we're fucked.

leemajors
01-07-2014, 11:11 AM
The NFC West is gonna run this whole NFL thing for awhile. Division is stacked defensively with grade A rushing attacks. Even the inferior Rams are better than all the conference teams that missed out on the playoffs(minus AZ).

SF and Seattle in the NFC title game.

Of course, the NFL has zero parity. Nice take.

Clipper Nation
01-07-2014, 11:47 AM

Chickenshit

Clipper Nation
01-07-2014, 11:49 AM
It's ridiculous tbh. A couple years ago the NFC West was the laughing stock of the NFL, producing the worst divisional winner (record-wise) ever; now its one of the most stacked divisions in recent memory.
When a whole division gets that many high draft picks, they have to stop sucking eventually :lol

Ghazi
01-07-2014, 04:03 PM
Saints have an underrated chance v the Seahawks. Theyre underdogs deservingly but have a legit shot

Spur-Addict
01-07-2014, 05:04 PM
Saints have an underrated chance v the Seahawks. Theyre underdogs deservingly but have a legit shot

I agree. Everyone is setting this up to be some sort of upset of epic proportions if N.O pulls it out. I think that's a ridiculous point of view for a top 5 team on both sides of the ball, and a 12-4 regular season record to boot.

The Gemini Method
01-07-2014, 05:11 PM
I agree. Everyone is setting this up to be some sort of upset of epic proportions if N.O pulls it out. I think that's a ridiculous point of view for a top 5 team on both sides of the ball, and a 12-4 regular season record to boot.

Saints have the potential to beat the Seahawks most definitely--it's hard to beat a team a 2nd time as was the case for Wildcard Weekend. By the way, the Saints went 11-5 and not 12-4, Addict.

Spur-Addict
01-07-2014, 05:20 PM
Saints have the potential to beat the Seahawks most definitely--it's hard to beat a team a 2nd time as was the case for Wildcard Weekend. By the way, the Saints went 11-5 and not 12-4, Addict.

Ha! Thanks for the correction. I botched that :lol

But yes that's certainly a nice point to add, it's hard beating a quality opponent twice in one season, no matter how the initial game turned out. Our play against the Niners and Cardinals are certainly evidence of that.

The Gemini Method
01-07-2014, 05:24 PM
Ha! Thanks for the correction. I botched that :lol

But yes that's certainly a nice point to add, it's hard beating a quality opponent twice in one season, no matter how the initial game turned out. Our play against the Niners and Cardinals are certainly evidence of that.

That's why it's going to be a great run if Seattle is able to pull it off because if they manage to beat the Saints they'll have back-to-back weeks where they play a team for the 2nd time no matter whomever wins the SF vs Car tilt. Hopefully the hunger will drive the team forward.

Holden_Caulfield
01-07-2014, 05:33 PM
niners vs seahawks nfccg would be nice

JohnnyMax
01-07-2014, 06:19 PM
Kaepernick is 3-1 in the playoffs. I trust him over Cam.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-07-2014, 06:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U9F4mnXLPQ

01Snake
01-07-2014, 10:14 PM
Just caved and got tickets to the SF/CAR game. Flying out Saturday! Go Niners!!

crc21209
01-07-2014, 11:01 PM
I'm a huge Cowboys fan, but I'm pulling for the Niners in the NFC. :tu I like their D and the toughness that guys like Gore, Willis, and Bowman bring.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-07-2014, 11:02 PM
Just caved and got tickets to the SF/CAR game. Flying out Saturday! Go Niners!!

i'll see you there buddy

DeadlyDynasty
01-08-2014, 01:40 AM
San Francisco 23, Carolina 3
New England 31, Indianapolis 17
Seattle 24, New Orleans 19
San Diego 30, Denver 27 (OT)

Robz4000
01-08-2014, 01:45 AM
^basically this, only I see New Orleans pulling it out against Seattle.

Creepn
01-08-2014, 02:30 AM
I see Carolina pulling out here. It's maybe because I just watched that Cam Newton video scrub posted. I dunno.

Darth_Pelican
01-08-2014, 10:38 AM
I hate being the first game of the weekend because if the Saints lose I'm going to be too depressed to watch the next 3 games. :(

Darth_Pelican
01-08-2014, 11:04 AM
Picks ATS:

Saints (+8) over Seahawks
Colts (+7.5) over Patriots
49ers (-1.5) over Panthers
Chargers (+9.5) over Broncos

Spur-Addict
01-08-2014, 11:07 AM
Darth_Hornet, I was given that line for our game yesterday night by a friend, I thought they were bullshitting. Plus 8 is a lot, A LOT.

I'd be tempted to pick the Niners at -1.5 for sure.

Darth_Pelican
01-08-2014, 11:10 AM
Darth_Hornet (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=22958), I was given that line for our game yesterday night by a friend, I thought they were bullshitting. Plus 8 is a lot, A LOT.

I'd be tempted to pick the Niners at -1.5 for sure.

http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_lines.shtml

Yeah that line has alot to do with the way that the MNF game went earlier this season.

tlongII
01-08-2014, 11:14 AM
I think Carolina will beat the Niners.

And it will be LOUD in Seattle.

Darth_Pelican
01-08-2014, 11:25 AM
I think Carolina will beat the Niners.

And it will be LOUD in Seattle.

100% chance of rain and kickoff is at 1:35pm Seattle time, which means the crowd won't be as liquored up. It will be a sloppy, low scoring game and it won't be as loud as the MNF game, unless they pipe in artificial noise. I would bet the under (46.5) because neither team will open up the offense if the conditions are sloppy. I see a 17-14, 20-13 type of game.

Spur-Addict
01-08-2014, 12:03 PM
http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_lines.shtml

Yeah that line has alot to do with the way that the MNF game went earlier this season.

Yup. And that was just one of those freak occurrences where teams just get on a roll and everything goes their way. We earned that win don't get me wrong, but EVERYTHING went the Hawk way. No way that happens again. And your angle on the conditions is pretty spot on. Special Teams could easily play a role here. I'm more concerned as to who has the task of Graham now, because K.J Wright isn't available. I think Bruce Irvin would be a better fit physically, but who knows what they'll do. Is Pierre Thomas going to play?

The Gemini Method
01-08-2014, 12:20 PM
BeastMode is going to have his own meal deal at the game this Saturday...a burger + fries + a bag of skittles...that's pretty nifty for $10 bucks or more.

Pelicans78
01-08-2014, 01:52 PM
Payton needs to run the ball like he did in the second half against Philly where he called 20 running plays and 12 passing plays. I say a 60/40 run-pass ratio is needed to win this game. No messing around with the passing game. Avoid turnovers as well. I think the defense will be ok against Wilson and company.

Pelicans78
01-08-2014, 01:54 PM
Yup. And that was just one of those freak occurrences where teams just get on a roll and everything goes their way. We earned that win don't get me wrong, but EVERYTHING went the Hawk way. No way that happens again. And your angle on the conditions is pretty spot on. Special Teams could easily play a role here. I'm more concerned as to who has the task of Graham now, because K.J Wright isn't available. I think Bruce Irvin would be a better fit physically, but who knows what they'll do. Is Pierre Thomas going to play?

I'm hoping Pierre Thomas doesn't get a big role in this game. The Saints need to run the ball alot and Ingram and Robinson have been better rushers this season. Thomas is more versatile and gives them more in the passing game, but they have Sproles for that. I saw give Ingram and Robinson the majority of the carries. I think having Thomas out last week was a blessing in disguise and I say that knowing Pierre Thomas is one of my favorite all-time Saints.

Pelicans78
01-08-2014, 01:56 PM

Also, the Seahawks were just flat out the better. They kicked the Saints ass all over the place. Hopefully Payton and Brees aren't as arrogant this time thinking they can change plays at the line of scrimmage or do the normal pre-snap calling they do at home. That ain't happening in this stadium and I think they learned their lesson. That's why I feel the ass-kicking last month was another blessing in disguise.

Thread
01-08-2014, 02:42 PM
My anti-Media wants:::

Saints @ Seahawks---Media wants no part of the Saints. They want them gone. It'd be a shit sandwich extraordinaire for the Seahawks if they get left where the Saints find 'em.

Colts @ Patriots---Patriots have had their day in the sun. Talking points & marching orders across MSSM===Luck is ITPERIOD & it's easy:::Gronkowski is out. Hernandez is gone. Welker is gone. There is no prime there for Media to ride:::Brady,,,tree of woe...crucify 'em.

49'ers @ Panthers---This is a crucial need here for Media. They must have the Niner's preserved for Seattle. Newton makes it difficult for Media here, but, they'll be other days for him with Media. Go on, Newt, shit in their face.

Chargers @ Broncos---Media is still incensed that the Chargers survived into the playoffs. They so wanted Miami OR Baltimore here. Uh, uh. Now the Broncos are a loss away from the Tebow people comin'...& comin' hard. Go on, shove that lightening bolt straight up that Media ass.

All my love,

- Pappy

rascal
01-08-2014, 02:47 PM
SF vs Seattle

Those are the best two teams in the NFC

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-08-2014, 02:48 PM
SF vs Seattle

Those are the best two teams in the NFC

nope. they couldn't even beat us at their home.

rascal
01-08-2014, 02:50 PM
nope. they couldn't even beat us at their home.

You will be disappointed with the outcome. Don't get your hopes too high.

Carolina doesn't have the offense to hang with the big boys in the playoffs. They just won't get enough points.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-08-2014, 02:51 PM
You will be disappointed with the outcome. Don't get your hopes too high.

I'm happy with the season how it is.

But against top 15 defenses, Kaepernick has thrown more interceptions than TD's this year... we will win as long as Cam outplays him.

rascal
01-08-2014, 02:53 PM
I'm happy with the season how it is.

But against top 15 defenses, Kaepernick has thrown more interceptions than TD's this year... we will win as long as Cam outplays him.

cam is all you got. Steve smith is old and the running game is a joke with no true top rb.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-08-2014, 02:57 PM
cam is all you got. Steve smith is old and the running game is a joke with no true top rb.

Tolbert went to the pro bowl this year and Stewart has been injured this year (he's returning this weekend). We struggle without Steve Smith. I think DeAngelo would be legit if he got more carries. We share carries between 3 running backs and Cam.

It will be a good game IMO

Katherine Robinson
01-08-2014, 03:22 PM

At home, Dale?

Thread
01-08-2014, 03:33 PM
At home, Dale?

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Katherine Robinson
01-08-2014, 03:53 PM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Come back, Dale, stop being a chickenshit.

tlongII
01-08-2014, 04:51 PM
100% chance of rain and kickoff is at 1:35pm Seattle time, which means the crowd won't be as liquored up. It will be a sloppy, low scoring game and it won't be as loud as the MNF game, unless they pipe in artificial noise. I would bet the under (46.5) because neither team will open up the offense if the conditions are sloppy. I see a 17-14, 20-13 type of game.

This will be louder than any regular season game guaranteed. And it's a Saturday game so the fans will be WASTED! People are nuts up there during the playoffs.

AchillesHeel
01-08-2014, 05:58 PM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Can dish it but can't take it. Chickenshit.

The Gemini Method
01-08-2014, 07:21 PM
This will be louder than any regular season game guaranteed. And it's a Saturday game so the fans will be WASTED! People are nuts up there during the playoffs.

No kidding. I went up there to visit family and the whole week they lay wasted to 18-year old Chivas Regal and Craft brews in the middle of the rain. House parties still went on and well, it is bleak and there isn't much to do when its stormy. Might as well gets wasted. It's going to be a closer game than the MNF massacre so it should be exciting.

dg7md
01-09-2014, 02:47 AM
At least one upset will happen in the finals rounds, and I suspect it'll be from the Indy/NE game, and not from the Seahawks or Niners. I can't see those two losing.

spurraider21
01-09-2014, 03:01 PM
Steve Smith apparently suffered a setback in practice

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-09-2014, 03:06 PM
Steve Smith apparently suffered a setback in practice

link? because at todays press conference the opposite was said

spurraider21
01-09-2014, 03:08 PM

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-09-2014, 03:08 PM

If he doesn't play we will lose

Thread
01-09-2014, 03:18 PM
^Only pussies & assholes play the injury card.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-09-2014, 03:19 PM
^Only pussies & assholes play the injury card.

only idiots and faggots ignore the obvious ^

Thread
01-09-2014, 03:22 PM
only idiots and faggots ignore the obvious ^

Christ, you're waiting for & counting on nirvana and if you don't get it you reach immediately for the injury card and/or the officiating card. GD, motherfucker, just line up with yours and strive to beat theirn'PERIOD

Spur-Addict
01-09-2014, 05:53 PM
Looks like Percy is a go

MeloHype
01-09-2014, 06:12 PM
Watch him reinjure himself on the first play

Spur-Addict
01-09-2014, 06:25 PM
MeloHype, why are you mad?

The Gemini Method
01-09-2014, 06:27 PM
Cuz if Percy is going to buck his trend it'll be this week against the banged up secondary of the Saints, which, will be another bludgeoning, yo. Cuz they'll have to have Keenan Lewis on him and that'll open things up for Tate, Baldwin, and Kearse.

leemajors
01-09-2014, 06:30 PM
Steve Smith says today didn't go as well as he hoped. He downgraded self from 71 percent to 57 percent. #panthers

— David Newton (@DNewtonespn) January 9, 2014

Pelicans78
01-09-2014, 09:22 PM
Cuz if Percy is going to buck his trend it'll be this week against the banged up secondary of the Saints, which, will be another bludgeoning, yo. Cuz they'll have to have Keenan Lewis on him and that'll open things up for Tate, Baldwin, and Kearse.

Yeah the Saints secondary worries me even with Lewis playing. The front 4 is gonna have to go off and put pressure all over Wilson while keeping him in the pocket. Fortunately that line has 3 excellent pass rushers in Cameron Jordan, Akiem Hicks, and Junior Gallette.

Darth_Pelican
01-09-2014, 11:51 PM
Yeah the Saints secondary worries me even with Lewis playing. The front 4 is gonna have to go off and put pressure all over Wilson while keeping him in the pocket. Fortunately that line has 3 excellent pass rushers in Cameron Jordan, Akiem Hicks, and Junior Gallette.

Downfield passing is not going to play a big part in this game with the forecast of 24 mph winds and 100% chance of rain, which will help our deficiencies in the secondary, but will also limit our passing game.

Pelicans78
01-10-2014, 01:36 AM
Downfield passing is not going to play a big part in this game with the forecast of 24 mph winds and 100% chance of rain, which will help our deficiencies in the secondary, but will also limit our passing game.

I'm glad our passing game may be limited. Rather see the team run 35-40 times and limit the amount of passing plays.

tlongII
01-10-2014, 11:13 AM

Beautiful Pacific Northwest weather at this time of year. :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-10-2014, 02:28 PM
Was Steve Smith trolling with his health concerns?

For the record, Smith will be in the starting lineup when the Panthers (12-4) face the San Francisco 49ers (http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/_/name/sf/san-francisco-49ers) (13-4) in Sunday's NFC divisional playoff game.

Now back to the percentages. Smith picked 61 percent Friday after shutting it down because of rain following five catches. But he repeatedly said he would be all right for Sunday.

"Can I be honest with the number?" Smith told reporters surrounding him at his locker."I just randomly pick numbers."

So has he been playing possum?

"Yesterday wasn't as good as I expected, but as far as the numbers, I just pick numbers," Smith re-iterated. "Like I picked 57 at about 6:45 a.m. [Thursday] when I woke up to get treatment.Jeff Byers (http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/13325/jeff-byers) [backup center on injured reserve] said I should do 62. I said 57.

"So we played Rock-Paper-Scissors for 57 and I won. See, I have kids and he doesn't. I'm well experienced for Rock-Paper-Scissors."

Smith also is experienced in playing with the media, and he did a good job with his sprained knee that kept him out of the regular-season finale against Atlanta.

But as Smith said Monday, he will play. He hasn't wavered from that, although he jokingly said there was an "89 percent change he would play."

His jersey number, if you aren't aware, is 89.

"The unfortunate part about getting injured, whether you're an important piece or a non-important piece, life goes on," Smith said. "Game plans have to be made. Alterations have to be made just in case you're not able to go.

"That's the bad part about injuries. The real world still goes on."

For the record, Smith will be in the starting lineup when the Panthers (12-4) face the San Francisco 49ers (http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/_/name/sf/san-francisco-49ers) (13-4) in Sunday's NFC divisional playoff game.

Now back to the percentages. Smith picked 61 percent Friday after shutting it down because of rain following five catches. But he repeatedly said he would be all right for Sunday.

"Can I be honest with the number?" Smith told reporters surrounding him at his locker."I just randomly pick numbers."

So has he been playing possum?

"Yesterday wasn't as good as I expected, but as far as the numbers, I just pick numbers," Smith re-iterated. "Like I picked 57 at about 6:45 a.m. [Thursday] when I woke up to get treatment.Jeff Byers (http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/13325/jeff-byers) [backup center on injured reserve] said I should do 62. I said 57.

"So we played Rock-Paper-Scissors for 57 and I won. See, I have kids and he doesn't. I'm well experienced for Rock-Paper-Scissors."

Smith also is experienced in playing with the media, and he did a good job with his sprained knee that kept him out of the regular-season finale against Atlanta.

But as Smith said Monday, he will play. He hasn't wavered from that, although he jokingly said there was an "89 percent change he would play."

His jersey number, if you aren't aware, is 89.

"The unfortunate part about getting injured, whether you're an important piece or a non-important piece, life goes on," Smith said. "Game plans have to be made. Alterations have to be made just in case you're not able to go.

"That's the bad part about injuries. The real world still goes on."

Lincoln
01-10-2014, 02:33 PM
Saints are fucked imo

BRHornet45
01-10-2014, 03:27 PM
Sons real talk for Seattle fans .... How many games this season have the Seahawks played in the rain? Just curious

I know the Saints have played in two games this season with rain and they went 1-1. Apparently there is still a 100% chance of rain tomorrow, but weather changes by the minute.

tlongII
01-10-2014, 08:29 PM
Sons real talk for Seattle fans .... How many games this season have the Seahawks played in the rain? Just curious

I know the Saints have played in two games this season with rain and they went 1-1. Apparently there is still a 100% chance of rain tomorrow, but weather changes by the minute.

I don't know. All I can say is we love the rain.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-10-2014, 08:31 PM
BRHornet45 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11905)

Here's to putting our teams and personal rivalry aside for a week and hope for an all-NFC South NFC title match.
:toast