PDA

View Full Version : Bulls Fans: What can you tell us about Carlos Boozer? (Spurs FA Summer 2014?)

mute
01-06-2014, 07:02 PM
Obviously, this would be for next year, but I wanted to get a head start on background analysis our possible prospects for next year. There are reports that Carlos Boozer is set to be amnesty. The amnesty clause says that a team can "waive a player" and have his contract not count towards the salary cap. For those who are unfamiliar with this clause, a few seasons ago the Spurs amnestied Richard Jefferson (but they ultimately kept him).

Anyways, Bulls fans... what can you tell us about Carlos Boozer? I just don't want to be sold a lemon (cough cough LA cough) after what went down with the Dwight Howard for Andrew Bynum trade, in which Bynum didn't even play a single minute for the Sixers. What can you tell us about his defense? Is he a good one on one defender? Is he ball dominant? Does he need the ball in his hands a lot or is he more of a junk yard dog type of player? What about his locker room presence?

I think the Spurs could use a guy like Boozer. He's averaging 15 and 10 and still looks good physically. No one has ever questioned his toughness (this is what we need ultimately, more toughness inside).

PG: Parker/Mills
SG: Marco/Green
SF: Kawhi/Diaw
PF: Duncan/Boozer/Bonner
C: Splitter/Baynes

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2014-01-06/bulls-trade-luol-deng-amnesty-carlos-boozer-nba-free-agency-2014-derrick-rose-tom-thibodeau

RD2191
01-06-2014, 07:05 PM
Is this BullsTalk?

freetiago
01-06-2014, 07:57 PM
How have you not been pinked yet...tbh

Leetonidas
01-06-2014, 08:00 PM
:td

DesignatedT
01-06-2014, 08:01 PM
Lol no.