PDA

View Full Version : Next Demon Child?

Flea
08-01-2005, 10:25 AM
Anyone have the next demon kid? Mine sure can act the part at times.

:lol

HOLLYWOOD HUNTS DEMON CHILD FOR OMEN REMAKE

The hunt is on to find the world's creepiest boy, as movie bosses search for a young actor to star in a remake of the classic 1976 horror film THE OMEN.

Studio chiefs at Twentieth Century Fox are hunting for the perfect demonic child to play the coveted role of evil DAMIEN, the son of SATAN, in THE OMEN 666.

HARRY POTTER casting director SUSIE FIGGIS is on board to find a very different child to the ones she selected for the wizardry saga.

Director JOHN MOORE says, "The casting process for a new Damien will be under way soon.

"The role is wide open to all young mothers who want their sons as the sons of Satan."

The scary movie is set to be released on 6 June 2006, to link in with Damien's spooky 666 birthmark.
31/07/2005 09:27

Flea
08-01-2005, 10:29 AM
I know she is the wrong sex but how about this for a pissed off scary look.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/Borkle/peets.jpg

ObiwanGinobili
08-01-2005, 10:30 AM
"The role is wide open to all young mothers who want their sons as the sons of Satan."

:lmao :lmao

Ask me in a year or two.. right now Isabella is still cute and perfect. even her tantrums are the shucks darndest most wonderfull things on earth.......

but I'm sure once I've got a newborn, and Isabella starts talking and gets closer to age 2 I'll change my mind....

ObiwanGinobili
08-01-2005, 10:31 AM

:lmao:lol
that is sooooo scary!!

Johnny_Blaze_47
08-01-2005, 10:31 AM
GiG got some girl pregnant?!?

Flea
08-01-2005, 10:32 AM
:lmao:lol
that is sooooo scary!!

No kidding, that is what I get to look at whenever she is pissed off. :lol

Flea
08-01-2005, 10:33 AM

ObiwanGinobili
08-01-2005, 10:36 AM

if so he should post some pic's of him screwing the chick, a positive pregnancy test, and the DNA results........ that way he could prove it. ANd none of us bitches/bastards/homo's/pick your dirty word could ever question him about it. Casue he;d be tellign the truth god damn it. Not that he cares, no. Casue this is all just soem internet shit. And he;s got a real life... where he's 7'9 and does sick dunks while playing on his full ride scholarship.

travis2
08-01-2005, 10:43 AM
if so he should post some pic's of him screwing the chick, a positive pregnancy test, and the DNA results........ that way he could prove it. ANd none of us bitches/bastards/homo's/pick your dirty word could ever question him about it. Casue he;d be tellign the truth god damn it. Not that he cares, no. Casue this is all just soem internet shit. And he;s got a real life... where he's 7'9 and does sick dunks while playing on his full ride scholarship.

ohhhhh daaaaaaamn...:lmao

Cant_Be_Faded
08-01-2005, 12:15 PM
motherfucking god dammit shit eating *** ass moviemakers

they're remakin the Omen now???~???!?!? That movie was actually done pretty fucking well, directed well, produced well, casted well, why oh why do i have to be alive during the downfall of our society

Cant_Be_Faded
08-01-2005, 12:16 PM
Thats it. That is absolutely it. I'm never goign to the mvoies again i swear

MaNuMaNiAc
08-01-2005, 12:24 PM
...http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_25.gif

Ed Helicopter Jones
08-01-2005, 12:37 PM

She is a cutie!!

Shelly
08-01-2005, 01:03 PM
She's adorable, Flea!

It's it wrong for me to be counting down the days until school starts?

Flea
08-01-2005, 02:09 PM
Nope Shelly, I have already checked the bus schedule.......it won't get here fast enough for me!!!

Flea
08-01-2005, 02:10 PM

She is a cutie!!

Aw thanks, she can be pretty cute but she can also be scary as hell sometimes. :lol

thispego
08-01-2005, 02:20 PM
precious