PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Paging Dale

rayjayjohnson
01-08-2014, 03:31 PM
Hey Thread. anyone seen Thread?

I'm very worried about Thread. I haven't seen Thread for a while. Not since a bricklaying midget ran a train on Thread.

Thread, please come home. We miss you, Thread.

Oh well, let us proceed, without Thread.

irishock
01-08-2014, 03:39 PM
People complain about him when he's here and then they aren't happy when he's gone

DMC
01-08-2014, 03:55 PM
People complain about him when he's here and then they aren't happy when he's gone

You're a fucking idiot (obviously)

He's only gone when it's his turn in the barrel.

jeebus
01-08-2014, 04:27 PM
Thread ran away from this place as fast as he could when things went to hell. Chickenshit just doing what he does best. If and when his yellow ass returns, he'll claim :cry we begged him to come back :cry

TDMVPDPOY
01-08-2014, 04:33 PM
clown is probably log into his troll accounts, but wont log in his main account....

Katherine Robinson
01-08-2014, 05:54 PM
clown is probably log into his troll accounts, but wont log in his main account....

He migrated to the NFL forum

Reck
01-08-2014, 06:04 PM
He was here last night posting at the Club.

He is choosing to ignore this section of the board cause he knows he'll get reamed.

AchillesHeel
01-08-2014, 06:10 PM
This is just pathetic. Guy can't take it after a regular season game? Meanwhile he's been dishing 6 for the past 6 months...

Weak.

Reck
01-08-2014, 06:17 PM
Not even his agent, Arnold Toht can spin this shit.

TDMVPDPOY
01-08-2014, 06:18 PM
think the parrot choked on a cracker?

gnsf0946
01-08-2014, 06:34 PM
think the parrot choked on a cracker?

:lmao:lmao:lmao

jimbo
01-08-2014, 07:55 PM
tbh this is just more ammo for his "You begged for me back" schtick when he does come back

Rogue
01-08-2014, 09:59 PM
cully never uses trolls, it's his religion.

DMC
01-08-2014, 11:06 PM

He's backsliding.

Calispursfan11
01-08-2014, 11:32 PM
He should be happy the Lakers are tanking. It's a good thing for the future.

FYM
01-09-2014, 08:27 AM

can't you stop a minute to lick asses ?

Clipper Nation
01-11-2014, 01:23 AM
Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread Thread

jeebus
01-11-2014, 01:24 AM
Thread
Thread
Thread

Reck
01-11-2014, 01:58 AM
The eternal hunt for soft Tootsie Roll Midgees. I love to locate them in the candy isle and then feel them thru that plastic bag. Nothing worse than when they're hard and unforgiving. So sweet when I pinch though and they're plump & soft. Afterward I'm alone in my car with the bag and with both hands I pull until it surrenders to my insistence. Yes, that's the best moment. I put my snout into the wide opening and inhale deeply. The scent isn't chocolate, or, even candyish...it's a smell that is like no other.

My God.

Clipper Nation
01-12-2014, 12:28 PM
:lol Hiding in the NFL Forum

DPG21920
01-12-2014, 01:37 PM

That's not true. He's had multiple different user names and when he came back with Giuseppe, he tried doing a different style until he was figured out.

He trolls.

Arnold Toht
01-12-2014, 03:14 PM
The eternal hunt for soft Tootsie Roll Midgees. I love to locate them in the candy isle and then feel them thru that plastic bag. Nothing worse than when they're hard and unforgiving. So sweet when I pinch though and they're plump & soft. Afterward I'm alone in my car with the bag and with both hands I pull until it surrenders to my insistence. Yes, that's the best moment. I put my snout into the wide opening and inhale deeply. The scent isn't chocolate, or, even candyish...it's a smell that is like no other.

My God.

Mind your own business.

Rogue
01-12-2014, 07:05 PM
That's not true. He's had multiple different user names and when he came back with Giuseppe, he tried doing a different style until he was figured out.

He trolls.
he never uses multiple accounts at the same time (unlike mono) and he only registered those new accounts because the old ones were banned imho. he might have tried doing a different style when he first came back as "Guiseppe" because he feared he would get banned right away if mods knew he was Culburn, yes he ended up getting banned again but that wasn't because people knew he was "Culburn". So when he came back the 3rd time as "thread" he didn't try to hide his style, not at all.

Reck
01-12-2014, 07:18 PM
he never uses multiple accounts at the same time (unlike mono) and he only registered those new accounts because the old ones were banned imho. he might have tried doing a different style when he first came back as "Guiseppe" because he feared he would get banned right away if mods knew he was Culburn, yes he ended up getting banned again but that wasn't because people knew he was "Culburn". So when he came back the 3rd time as "thread" he didn't try to hide his style, not at all.

Mods can see your IP so I doubt that was the reason he got banned.

Almost everyone here has got an alt account. They dont give two fucks about that.