PDA

View Full Version : If the Heat get Bynum......

Johnsyounger
01-08-2014, 06:06 PM
That would be bad mmmkay......

mute
01-08-2014, 06:10 PM
If Miami gets Bynum, we're done and should just start rebuilding for the future. The only advantage we had last year was they had no answer for Duncan and they went through hell in the series against Indiana with Hibbert and West abusing them inside.

Trade Parker, stock up on picks, and entertain any offers for Kawhi.

Budkin
01-08-2014, 06:52 PM
They don't need him they have Oden tbh!

Pako
01-08-2014, 06:55 PM
though offensively he will be good addition to them, defensively he will be the weakest link. His is not mobile enough to guard pick and roll.

timtonymanu
01-08-2014, 06:56 PM
Bynum looks like he doesn't care about basketball anymore and he has his rings already so I don't think he will reform himself there in the same way Beasley has.

TheGoldStandard
01-08-2014, 07:05 PM
Winning has a way of making average or hurt players looks good and head cases managable

HarlemHeat37
01-08-2014, 07:08 PM
Bynum has looked horrible this season, tbh..

I'd still take a flier on him since he wouldn't cost a lot, but he's a cancer that gives minimal effort and no longer possesses any mobility..he could change his act in Miami or SA, though..

dallasmaverickslose
01-08-2014, 07:14 PM
Bynum has looked horrible this season, tbh..

I'd still take a flier on him since he wouldn't cost a lot, but he's a cancer that gives minimal effort and no longer possesses any mobility..he could change his act in Miami or SA, though..

If Miami signs Bynum they will have the 2 most dysfunctional bigs in the league

hater
01-08-2014, 07:20 PM
Bydumb might look horrible but he shits on the Spurs and has made a living off it.

Bynum would probably average 32pts 18rbs on a sweep of the Spurs if they get him. imo

SupremeGuy
01-08-2014, 08:05 PM
Bydumb might look horrible but he shits on the Spurs and has made a living off it.

Bynum would probably average 32pts 18rbs on a sweep of the Spurs if they get him. imoWOAH WOAH WOAH! lol I knew you're "hater" but slow it down there bro, tbh.

tmtcsc
01-08-2014, 08:25 PM
Lot's of crazy talk going on here. PLEASE let the Heat sign Bynum. He's a huge cancer and distraction.

itzsoweezee
01-08-2014, 08:46 PM
Bynum has looked absolutely horrible this year. I don't think he helps the Heat at all.

exstatic
01-08-2014, 09:01 PM
That would be bad mmmkay......

For them. It would give them two crippled centers taking up roster spots.

ThaBigFundamental21
01-08-2014, 09:09 PM
I hope the Heat don't get Bynum. Winning cures a lot...

exstatic
01-08-2014, 09:15 PM
I hope the Heat don't get Bynum. Winning cures a lot...

He was apathetic, disinterested, and talked of quitting on a 2 yr/24M contract. How much do you honestly see Miami getting out of him for the minimum? His knees will still hurt, and he'll bitch about playing time just like in Cleveland.

crc21209
01-08-2014, 09:32 PM
Amazing how this guy fell off so quick. At one point you could make a case that he was the best center in the league...

TheGoldStandard
01-08-2014, 09:40 PM
He was apathetic, disinterested, and talked of quitting on a 2 yr/24M contract. How much do you honestly see Miami getting out of him for the minimum? His knees will still hurt, and he'll bitch about playing time just like in Cleveland.

Winning can do a lot for an attitude and success.. Lebron isn't dumb either, he'll feed his ego and give him easy buckets..

TampaDude
01-08-2014, 09:40 PM
I hope the Heat sign him. He'll destroy their chemistry.

MANUNG-Ginobili
01-08-2014, 10:24 PM
they will have an Oden/Bynum tandem..

heyheymymy
01-08-2014, 10:35 PM
Thought the heat already had a tosb with bad knees?

skulls138
01-08-2014, 10:45 PM
We have a whole western conference to worry about before the Heat.

Cry Havoc
01-08-2014, 10:49 PM
There's no way the Heat can get Bynum, they have 15 guaranteed contracts.

Chinook
01-08-2014, 10:52 PM

And? They are guaranteed money, not roster spots.

Anyway, Bynum would only see a lot of time if the Heat play big. That would play into the Spurs' hands.

freetiago
01-08-2014, 10:53 PM
If Miami gets Bynum Spurs would wreck them
Miami is based off of smallball spacing the floor with their center shooting 3s and PF driving in for layups
Bynum cant defend a pick and roll which is why they got abused by Dallas in 2011 and Miami wont be blitzing pick and rolls making them a below average defensive team
and Lebron/Wade would actually have to shoot jumpshots and theyre %'s would take a huge hit since theyre not good at shooting

Ice009
01-08-2014, 11:05 PM

Come on, surely you're smarter than this.

TheGoldStandard
01-08-2014, 11:08 PM

They just eat the contract and release or trade.. come on now.

TheGoldStandard
01-08-2014, 11:14 PM
Some of the responses on here are just silly.. If the Heat get Bynum they get better not worse. As long as they have Lebron as the Alpha dog everyone falls in line and nobody is going to complain. Bynum acts like a kid and that's pretty much how Lebron, Wade and Bosh act around each other... always laughing it up joking and you can do that when LBJ is the most dominant player in the game. He'll fit in and get his stats while making good money, hanging on south beach with the homies and challenging for a ring. He doesn't have to contend with the volume shooting alpha that he had to deal with in LA. If Chris Anderson can average 7 points a game... I mean come on.

HarlemHeat37
01-08-2014, 11:34 PM
Maybe, but Bynum has minimal mobility and cannot defend the pick&roll, tbh..

Aside from the historic choke from Pop, the Heat shutting down Parker was the biggest reason the Spurs didn't win that series..the Heat were able to defend Parker with Lebron and Bosh playing man-to-man and elite pick&roll defense..

Having Bynum on the floor helps them defend Duncan, but hurts against Parker and the Spurs' small-ball lineups..

Bynum would be strictly to match up against Hibbert, tbh..

cd021
01-09-2014, 12:02 AM

Aside from the historic choke from Pop, the Heat shutting down Parker was the biggest reason the Spurs didn't win that series..the Heat were able to defend Parker with Lebron and Bosh playing man-to-man and elite pick&roll defense..

Having Bynum on the floor helps them defend Duncan, but hurts against Parker and the Spurs' small-ball lineups..

I agree. Parker undressed The Lakers a couple of times in L.A. when they had Gasol, Bynum and Bryant as their big 3. He can't defend in space, which makes him virtually useless against teams with quick guards who can get to the rim or pull up (GSW, Clippers, Houston,Spurs, Portland, OKC).

Bosh played fantastic defense against the Spurs. He is long and moves his feet very well.

cd021
01-09-2014, 12:09 AM

I agree. Parker undressed The Lakers a couple of times in L.A. when they had Gasol, Bynum and Bryant as their big 3. He can't defend in space, which makes him virtually useless against teams with quick guards who can get to the rim or pull up (GSW, Clippers, Houston,Spurs, Portland, OKC).

Bosh played fantastic defense against the Spurs. He is long and moves his feet very well.

mudyez
01-09-2014, 12:30 AM
Hope they get them...This may help them vs. Indiana, but not against die Spurs. And there is a good chance he will submarine their locker room.

BTW.: There are rumors, the Bulls will buy out Boozer too. Wouldn't it be fun, if he came back to his beloved Spurs to chase a ring?

exstatic
01-09-2014, 10:16 PM
Hope they get them...This may help them vs. Indiana, but not against die Spurs. And there is a good chance he will submarine their locker room.

BTW.: There are rumors, the Bulls will buy out Boozer too. Wouldn't it be fun, if he came back to his beloved Spurs to chase a ring?

I don't see them buying Boozer out. They can amnesty him this summer.