PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: MVParker tbh..

whitemamba
01-08-2014, 08:59 PM
11-16 , 27 pts, 7 assists, his shoulders must be sore.. TD is lucky he gets to ride that for a little longer, and no i dont mean homosexually.

apalisoc_9
01-08-2014, 09:06 PM
You realize he exploded when SA got a commendable 10 point lead right?

Watch the game idiot.

whitemamba
01-08-2014, 09:08 PM
You realize he exploded when SA got a commendable 10 point lead right?

Watch the game idiot.

whats the difference, doesnt that help put the game away dumb shit?

Brunodf
01-08-2014, 09:10 PM
:rollinPeople biting this

gnsf0946
01-08-2014, 09:10 PM
on NBA.com he's 10-15 with 25 pts tbh

apalisoc_9
01-08-2014, 09:11 PM
That's not what you'd call riding a PG then you idiot. TD is the best player in this team...So go eat shit

lefty
01-08-2014, 09:12 PM
Parker brilliant in a beta male role

whitemamba
01-08-2014, 09:15 PM
That's not what you'd call riding a PG then you idiot. TD is the best player in this team...So go eat shit

thats not what the stats say... or 6 tbh

SupremeGuy
01-08-2014, 09:17 PM
I still can't believe people bite on threads like this... :lol

:toast

whitemamba
01-08-2014, 09:20 PM
Parker brilliant in a beta male role

alphas carry the team, betas just support.. like last years finals, MVParker made countless clutch shots, when TD had his chance, he missed (twice). Pretty obvious who is more important tbh.

hater
01-08-2014, 09:21 PM
mamba with the goddam goods :tu

:lmao

Venti Quattro
01-08-2014, 09:28 PM
mamba with the goddam goods :tu

A worthy thread for the #BoldWM campaign, tbh.

Kool Bob Love
01-08-2014, 09:31 PM
11-16 , 27 pts, 7 assists, his shoulders must be sore.. TD is lucky he gets to ride that for a little longer, and no i dont mean homosexually.

6-23 when it matter.

Kool Bob Love
01-08-2014, 09:32 PM
whats the difference, doesnt that help put the game away dumb shit?

Didn't help us when it matter most. tee hee.

6-23 for MVPARKER. :lmao

Manu outplaying TP in game 7.:lmao

Getting bench in 2003 and 2005.:lmao

Reck
01-08-2014, 09:38 PM
A worthy thread for the #BoldWM campaign, tbh.

But at the same time when he says Timmy is the lucky one to be "riding that a little longer" it kinds of disarms his claim.

whitemamba
01-08-2014, 09:39 PM

I feel like this got to u the most

whitemamba
01-08-2014, 09:40 PM
But at the same time when he says Timmy is the lucky one to be "riding that a little longer" it kinds of disarms his claim.

i stated NOT homosexually, clearly you have trouble reading.

Kool Bob Love
01-08-2014, 09:42 PM
I feel like this got to u the most

It did. I never hated a Spur more than I do TP.:(

ElNono
01-08-2014, 09:43 PM
This thread looks familiar, tbh :lol

lefty
01-08-2014, 09:43 PM
alphas carry the team, betas just support.. like last years finals, MVParker made countless clutch shots, when TD had his chance, he missed (twice). Pretty obvious who is more important tbh.
TP alpha?

:rollin

whitemamba
01-08-2014, 09:47 PM
It did. I never hated a Spur more than I do TP.:(
u dont mean that.

TP alpha?

come on son... MVParker!

Reck
01-08-2014, 09:50 PM
i stated NOT homosexually, clearly you have trouble reading.

I know what you meant.

It still doesn't make sense to say it. Duncan has always held his own, even past his prime.

Katherine Robinson
01-08-2014, 10:00 PM
MVParker keeping the Spurs relevant while Duncan struggles keeping up 50 FG% this season.

HI-FI
01-08-2014, 10:21 PM
Parker is our Kobe (well not a sociopath and rapist, nor does he have a legion of cocksuckers), so like Kobe he's at his best when in a secondary role.

ElNono
01-08-2014, 10:37 PM
Enrique disengaged the coast gear and had a solid game tonight, tbh

Rogue
01-08-2014, 10:51 PM
dude only did so good face-to-face against that spanish trash though. Monta and Dirk, and maybe Wright as well, are the only guys on our team who're worth the money they get paid tbh.

HI-FI
01-08-2014, 10:57 PM
i didn't realize Hero got 25 points, pretty good game and he's keeping his assist streak alive. I was splattering my toilet throughout the third so I must have missed a lot of his scoring.

TDMVPDPOY
01-09-2014, 02:02 AM
so he padded his stats when spurs had a lead?

he always does this nothing to see here, either it backfires or works when he does this

hate both of that type of shit....

so how come he couldnt do this shit the night before? against teh grizzlies?

spurraider21
01-09-2014, 02:19 AM
lets see if this thread gets to as many pages as MVPau tbh

AchillesHeel
01-09-2014, 02:19 AM
http://cdn.niketalk.com/0/07/900x900px-LL-076889f8_the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

FYM
01-09-2014, 10:38 AM
retarded spurs fans at their best... after the MVPau goat thread whitemamba with the shitty copy paste... spurs fans copy pasting too vomiting on one of their player... is it possible to be that dumb ?

whitemamba
01-16-2014, 03:48 AM
MVParker putting the spurs on his shoulders once again.

9-16 FG 25 Points, 9 Assists, doing work tbh...

hater
01-16-2014, 04:44 AM
Parker taking a dump on the short yellow bus crew per par

hater
01-16-2014, 04:46 AM
retarded spurs fans at their best... after the MVPau goat thread whitemamba with the shitty copy paste... spurs fans copy pasting too vomiting on one of their player... is it possible to be that dumb ?

It certainly sems possible :lmao

AchillesHeel
01-16-2014, 05:08 AM
MVParker has played less minutes this year so his stats have dipped a little, but he's still the 2nd best PG in the West come playoff time.

FYM
01-16-2014, 11:33 AM
It certainly sems possible :lmao

:lol probably the worst fan base ever

Dumb: they laugh at lakers fans for being trolled by a thread and yet do the same... check

Spoiled: they root for a small market team based on of the biggest shit hole on earth that somehow is one the most successful franchise of the last 15 years and yet whine about damn everything... that's their freaking day to day... check

Pussy: :cry it still hurts, :cry I admit I cried... check

Inconsistent: our team is all substance, no style ... and at the same time... but but media doesn't like us, why san antonio is not hyped.... check

Hypocrite: the most important is the team and yet fan base is made of 90% of player fans, when manu and parker are gonna retire they will all leave the boat like rats... check

did I forget something ?

whitemamba
01-16-2014, 02:07 PM

Dumb: they laugh at lakers fans for being trolled by a thread and yet do the same... check

Spoiled: they root for a small market team based on of the biggest shit hole on earth that somehow is one the most successful franchise of the last 15 years and yet whine about damn everything... that's their freaking day to day... check

Inconsistent: our team is all substance, no style ... and at the same time... but but media doesn't like us, why san antonio is not hyped.... check

Hypocrite: the most important is the team and yet fan base is made of 90% of player fans, when manu and parker are gonna retire they will all leave the boat like rats... check

did I forget something ?

:lol

some truth bombs

Katherine Robinson
01-16-2014, 02:18 PM

did I forget something ?

"Our team is civilized and classy"

"FUCK YO TEAM, CLOWN" or "I want some nasty!" in everybody's signature.

ElNono
01-16-2014, 02:46 PM

did I forget something ?

you did not forget a thing :lol

FYM
01-16-2014, 02:48 PM

don't forget the :lmao kobe broke his legs and the I wish this piece of shit die or the I cannot waith Lebron having a season ending injury

whitemamba
01-16-2014, 02:50 PM
don't forget the :lmao kobe broke his legs and the I wish this piece of shit die or the I cannot waith Lebron having a season ending injury

this is where spur fan lost a lot of respect tbh, majority of the fanbase is anything but classy.

Clipper Nation
01-16-2014, 02:53 PM
If anyone not on the Spurs dunks or shows any athleticism: :cry "Monkeyball, low IQ, not winning shit, one-dimensional!" :cry

If anyone on the Spurs dunks or shows any athleticism: upstairs immediately becomes coated with a layer of jizz

Clipper Nation
01-16-2014, 02:55 PM
Oh, and don't forget Spurfan whining about flopping when Manu and Parker are on their team, while also making excuses for why their flops aren't as bad as other players' :lol

Riddler
01-16-2014, 02:57 PM
Oh, and don't forget Spurfan whining about flopping when Manu and Parker are on their team, while also making excuses for why their flops aren't as bad as other players' :lol

whitemamba
01-16-2014, 02:58 PM

tbh CP3 took flopping to another level, evolution of the flop all started with him.

ElNono
01-16-2014, 03:02 PM
tbh CP3 took flopping to another level, evolution of the flop all started with him.

:lol this is rich coming from a former fan of Derek Fisher, tbh

ElNono
01-16-2014, 03:05 PM

we just want to save fans from classless players, tbh... that's classy right there... :downspin:

FYM
01-16-2014, 03:05 PM

to be fair, spurs fans mostly whine rightly so about CP3. In that category he is, you have to admit, the goat.

A more fair take is to say spurs fans love to whine about players who spend their time discussing ref decision and on that particular category Duncan and Parker are the league goats. Quite impossible to see one single call or no call not being discussed by these two queers tbh

whitemamba
01-16-2014, 03:06 PM
:lol this is rich coming from a former fan of Derek Fisher, tbh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5Dge8B2O3s

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/159781/mike-d-antoni-o.gif

ElNono
01-16-2014, 03:07 PM

FYM
01-16-2014, 03:16 PM
If anyone not on the Spurs dunks or shows any athleticism: :cry "Monkeyball, low IQ, not winning shit, one-dimensional!" :cry

If anyone on the Spurs dunks or shows any athleticism: upstairs immediately becomes coated with a layer of jizz

:lol true

they created a thread upstairs to jizz a semen cloud all over the chosen one Leonard for a cool transition dunk... after the dunk, Kawi the spurs future :lmao was too busy celebrating and gave up an easy lay up on transition. Imagine if Griffin did the same thing against the spurs.... they would have posted a wall of :monkey and :lmao

shitty ignorant hypocrite spurs fans

irishock
01-16-2014, 03:19 PM

Their team is classy but they have a lot of scums representing their fanbase on here. The injury cheering fucks got what they deserved in the Finals- tony parker got hurt and it lead to his shitty game 6, 7 performances

whitemamba
01-16-2014, 03:30 PM
Where the fuck is spur fan to :downspin:all this tbh..

apalisoc_9
01-16-2014, 03:48 PM

they created a thread upstairs to jizz a semen cloud all over the chosen one Leonard for a cool transition dunk... after the dunk, Kawi the spurs future :lmao was too busy celebrating and gave up an easy lay up on transition. Imagine if Griffin did the same thing against the spurs.... they would have posted a wall of :monkey and :lmao

shitty ignorant hypocrite spurs fans

He didn't celebrate. it was a quick inbound pass..The moment he touched the floor, he only had about a second max to react..The ball was already out in transition...

ElNono
01-16-2014, 03:50 PM
:lol niggas better keep that chatter down here or :cry Bruno gonna ban em all :cry

01-16-2014, 03:57 PM

shitty ignorant hypocrite spurs fansthat was mute tbh he doesn't count. Everything else was purty accurate.

DMC
01-16-2014, 04:13 PM

Every team needs someone willing to do that.

FYM
01-16-2014, 04:14 PM
He didn't celebrate. it was a quick inbound pass..The moment he touched the floor, he only had about a second max to react..The ball was already out in transition...

:lol he fucked that play up no way you can :spin dat shit

DMC
01-16-2014, 04:14 PM

He did act like it was a play stoppage after his dunk though, lingering a bit out of bounds like he was going to trot back. Pop let him know about it.

DMC
01-16-2014, 04:15 PM
:lol he fucked that play up no way you can :spin dat shit

He didn't fuck it up. His guy got ahead of him but Pop had Matt Fucking Bonner guarding the paint and Matt left Kanter to stop the ball (which he didn't).

apalisoc_9
01-16-2014, 04:22 PM
He did act like it was a play stoppage after his dunk though, lingering a bit out of bounds like he was going to trot back. Pop let him know about it.

You have to consider the energy exerted to run the floor, go behind the back, then dunk the ball..You don't just land and turn a 360 and run like mad dog. He probably was out of breath.

jeebus
01-16-2014, 04:23 PM

I called that shit out in the game thread in here last night tbh. upstairs spurmfan is the worst type ever as they flip flop on everything if it goes in their favor.

FYM
01-16-2014, 04:28 PM
He didn't fuck it up. His guy got ahead of him but Pop had Matt Fucking Bonner guarding the paint and Matt left Kanter to stop the ball (which he didn't).

I don't watch a lot of Spurs games but I watched this one, he paused a bit after his dunk looking at the crowd or something and was not quick enough to recover. He was clearly surprised by the quick inbound not focused on the transition. Apparently Pop saw the same, he seemed to be pissed.

Griffin with the play would have received tons of :monkey from Spurs fans

DMC
01-16-2014, 04:37 PM
I don't watch a lot of Spurs games but I watched this one, he paused a bit after his dunk looking at the crowd or something and was not quick enough to recover. He was clearly surprised by the quick inbound not focused on the transition. Apparently Pop saw the same, he seemed to be pissed.

Griffin with the play would have received tons of :monkey from Spurs fans

So you just moved the goalposts from "fucked it up" to "surprised by the quick inbound"

It does seem quirky how the refs will hold the ball at times before allowing players to inbound the ball, and at other times they'll call a delay of game if another player just touches the ball after it goes through the hoop.

Floyd Pacquiao
01-16-2014, 04:39 PM
:cry Spurfans are hypocrites :cry

Clipper Nation
01-16-2014, 05:20 PM
:lol niggas better keep that chatter down here or :cry Bruno gonna ban em all :cry
:lmao Apparently you can't even use the word "faggot" upstairs anymore, and God forbid anyone says a negative word upstairs about Enrique :lol

hater
01-16-2014, 05:21 PM
:lmao Apparently you can't even use the word "faggot" upstairs anymore, and God forbid anyone says a negative word upstairs about Enrique :lol

sup lefty

HI-FI
01-16-2014, 09:22 PM
people saying Spursfan are classless because of jokes about injuries. first that's just ST, other Spurs sites aren't like this. also if you're referring to Kobe, sorry if some of us didn't feel bad about a rapist and infamous cancer getting shat on by basketball gods. He'll be alright and ruin future Laker teams, don't worry about it.

FYM
01-17-2014, 06:58 AM
So you just moved the goalposts from "fucked it up" to "surprised by the quick inbound"

It does seem quirky how the refs will hold the ball at times before allowing players to inbound the ball, and at other times they'll call a delay of game if another player just touches the ball after it goes through the hoop.

:lol move goalposts

He fucked up because he was not focused in transition D one of Spurs franchise basics. I don't see any goalposts move. But yeah I got it, he did it right and he is not a :monkey

The fact the refs call that shit inconsistently is another reason to stay focus when you make a play on the O end, quick inbound is nothing new in the league.

benefactor
01-17-2014, 07:11 AM
Yep...some dumb fucking grey smarted off to me and I called him a faggot and I got my post edited. I'm not fucking with that place anymore. I tried to give it another chance but they are just too damn stupid. It's like thunderup sustained a serious head injury that left him brain damaged an then proceeded to clone himself about 100 times over.

jeebus
01-17-2014, 07:36 AM
Yep...some dumb fucking grey smarted off to me and I called him a faggot and I got my post edited. I'm not fucking with that place anymore. I tried to give it another chance but they are just too damn stupid. It's like thunderup sustained a serious head injury that left him brain damaged an then proceeded to clone himself about 100 times over.
Yes. I stopped posting there and now just read over random shit just for the laughs. The best part about upstairs is that they think they're knowledgable about the game :lol

irishock
01-17-2014, 07:43 AM
lol hater laughing at Bruno's shitty jokes

DMC
01-17-2014, 09:21 AM
:lol move goalposts

He fucked up because he was not focused in transition D one of Spurs franchise basics. I don't see any goalposts move. But yeah I got it, he did it right and he is not a :monkey

The fact the refs call that shit inconsistently is another reason to stay focus when you make a play on the O end, quick inbound is nothing new in the league.

He was further up court than anyone else because the Spurs didn't run with him. You cannot get a break away dunk and be expected to chase the inbound play back to the rim while 4 other guys stand around jerking off.

FYM
01-17-2014, 09:28 AM
He was further up court than anyone else because the Spurs didn't run with him. You cannot get a break away dunk and be expected to chase the inbound play back to the rim while 4 other guys stand around jerking off.

point taken DMC, on that play he is not the only to have fucked it up

TDMVPDPOY
01-17-2014, 09:29 AM
Yes. I stopped posting there and now just read over random shit just for the laughs. The best part about upstairs is that they think they're knowledgable about the game :lol

its funni how they point the finger at certain players struggles but wont point the finger at the wanker pg...

the resurgence of kawhi last week isnt cause of splitters absence, more with the fact that the hero started to defer more then going enrique on everyone...

how did the asslickers responded when timmy called out the hero ball?

FYM
01-17-2014, 09:33 AM

I check there once in a while to have a good laugh.... saying that, at least, Bruno is a consistent spur fan. Spurs are classy, he wants a classy forum without insults, that's fine in my book. Besides I recognize in terms of CBA and global knowledge of the league, dude is solid.

FYM
01-17-2014, 09:43 AM
its funni how they point the finger at certain players struggles but wont point the finger at the wanker pg...

the resurgence of kawhi last week isnt cause of splitters absence, more with the fact that the hero started to defer more then going enrique on everyone...

how did the asslickers responded when timmy called out the hero ball?

now here we have a shitty bandwagonning foreigner fan (the worsts by far) ... he must spend 90% of his time vomiting on his own team. He is from Australia and should be just happy to have internet and tv in his shit hole...

This Spurs team being still relevant is a miracle literally, first in the league with Danny freaking Green, a 50 y/o PF, a 78 y/o SG, a 30 y/o PG relying on speed that should have past his prime, Tiago softy Splitter, Boris fat ass Diaw ? gimme dat everyday twice a day...

If I were a Spur fan, I would just shut the fuck up and thank god or the coach that my team is still worth something

TDMVPDPOY
01-17-2014, 09:53 AM
If I were a Spur fan, I would just shut the fuck up and thank god or the coach that my team is still worth something

lol game 6 meltdown

lol going away from big man rotation that won him 4 rings, to continue testing with small ball bullshit for the last 7 seasons...yet continue to do so till he wins with smallball to prove a point he can win with any system he wants to implement...

so hating on a scrub pg and calling him out makes me a bandwagon fan?....so its not right to criticize a player when he continuously gets exposed?.....

FYM
01-17-2014, 11:04 AM
lol game 6 meltdown

Did you cry ? Is it still hurting ? :cry pussy spur fan

lol going away from big man rotation that won him 4 rings, to continue testing with small ball bullshit for the last 7 seasons...yet continue to do so till he wins with smallball to prove a point he can win with any system he wants to implement...

the fact your franchise is still somehow relevant despite an aging core of players has maybe something to do with Pop and the team changing... Do you think the old boring 4down would have given better result ?

so hating on a scrub pg and calling him out makes me a bandwagon fan?....so its not right to criticize a player when he continuously gets exposed?.....

hating on one of your player ad nauseum makes you a retard. What do you want to achieve repeating over and over you hate Parker ? Do you think there is someone left on this board who doesn't know that already ?

The odd part of Spurs franchise history is not to have "only" four rings, the odd part is that shit hole succeeded in getting 4 and still competing for another.

Rogue
01-17-2014, 07:44 PM
TDMVPhag doesn't vomit on the team as a whole, instead he just calls out some certain player and piss all the blame on him. Guess why? because he wants to see MVParker getting benched which would mean more playing time for his homeboy Patty Mills, oh no... Patty ain't his "homeboy" even.

TDMVPDPOY
01-17-2014, 11:16 PM
lol 2threads upstairs created blaming tim duncan for the loss against the blazers cause he was gettin torched by aldridge who is usually automatic with those jumpers, and shitting the bed on the other end with his own flat jumpers

yet enrique gets no blame for allowing lillard go off on him in the first half

then when the spurs had the lead or made a run with mills, enrique comes back on....mo williams decides to take a shit on his head with 10 pts out of nowhere,

4th quarter didnt even bother passing it to the man with the hot hand

lol asslickers upstairs shifting the blame as usual but wont admit their enrique was also part of the bullshit

FYM
01-17-2014, 11:19 PM
TDMVPhag doesn't vomit on the team as a whole, instead he just calls out some certain player and piss all the blame on him. Guess why? because he wants to see MVParker getting benched which would mean more playing time for his homeboy Patty Mills, oh no... Patty ain't his "homeboy" even.

Are you the dude saying Duncan is not playing PF since 2007 ? Just checking tbh

Mikeanaro
01-17-2014, 11:22 PM
MVPorker...dude is blind as most Porktards here, no one blames him thatīs hilarious.

HI-FI
01-17-2014, 11:24 PM
at this point Parker's court vision is what it is. which is to say not very good but that's the best we can hope for.

Thread
01-17-2014, 11:25 PM
MVPorker...dude is blind as most Porktards here, no one blames him thatīs hilarious.

At least you guys ain't doing that aggravating "hero ball" thing you do with Parker. That's enough to make a grown man cry.

TDMVPDPOY
01-17-2014, 11:28 PM
at this point Parker's court vision is what it is. which is to say not very good but that's the best we can hope for.

his vision has always been get my 20pts first, if all else fail go for a loss

TDMVPDPOY
01-17-2014, 11:34 PM
the thread upstairs wanting enrique 1month rest

that shit wont make a difference as if his going to learn from his mistakes to improve his game

and no current active roster player wants that clown to take a 1month rest while they are out working, cant take that risk of having enrique somewhere in SA singing Hero to their partners

Mikeanaro
01-17-2014, 11:35 PM
His dad is like 6ī4Ļ so he calculated his grown up height will be about 6ī6Ļ, mathematics and expectations failed and he is less than 6ī2Ļ, but still believes can play like a really poorīs man Jordan.

TDMVPDPOY
01-18-2014, 12:01 AM
lol thread upstairs how to defend port

chuck a bigger wing on lillard, and put parker on someone else....avoiding this matchup doesnt really make a difference

mo williams took a shit on him anytime he wanted, mccollum will take a shit on him

enrique has problems defending monkeyball players....so who are you going to hide his defense on?

enrique plays the best defense when his sitting on the bench

TDMVPDPOY
01-18-2014, 12:06 AM
i wonder wtf is seriously in control of this team now...

pop or enrique?

apalisoc_9
01-18-2014, 12:08 AM
i wonder wtf is seriously in control of this team now...

pop or enrique?

Check my thread

Thread
01-18-2014, 12:10 AM
Check my thread

I'm gonna get murdered for this, 9, but, what is the "enrique" materiel about?

TDMVPDPOY
01-18-2014, 12:23 AM
how come everyone gets blame but not this clown?

what has he done to make him untouchable?

if everyone on the court same time with this clown covering up his game weaknesses, they wouldnt be covering/taking up his force mistakes onto them....

apalisoc_9
01-18-2014, 12:27 AM
I'm gonna get murdered for this, 9, but, what is the "enrique" materiel about?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koJlIGDImiU

Clipper Nation
01-18-2014, 12:27 AM
http://i.imgur.com/0sJehHD.jpg

TDMVPDPOY
01-18-2014, 12:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koJlIGDImiU

the girl in this clip....looks like his fiancee atm, lmao tony enrique parker

hater
01-18-2014, 04:44 AM
Duncan killed the spurs tonight. only nonhomers will apply to this logic.

TDMVPDPOY
01-18-2014, 06:38 AM
Duncan killed the spurs tonight. only nonhomers will apply to this logic.

not this fkn shit again

so tell me who was responsible for the spurs lead?

now tell me again who was the fkn clown who stalled the lead?

AchillesHeel
01-18-2014, 06:41 AM
Looks like the Spurs stopped giving a fuck after giving #5 away. We should be at the bottom of the conference the way we play against the top teams...

irishock
01-18-2014, 06:41 AM
MVGinobili imo. He's once again the Spurs best player.

apalisoc_9
01-18-2014, 06:51 AM
Most of upstairs is blaming Leonard and Pop for his lack of shots..

The truth is, Pop has been calling him plays. The problem is, after that one or two play, they start to ignore him..It's easy to blame the guy, but if Parker calls a play, Leoanrd can't just break that play so he can get his...

Parker needs to call plays for the guy too.

TDMVPDPOY
01-18-2014, 07:01 AM
its amazing the asslickers upstairs are still in denial who is responsible yet the fkn clown never takes any of the blame

are the asslickers upstairs drinking from the same cup of sperm kirbyfans drink? its like all the success enrique gets the credit, while every loss its on others...

lol self entitled wankers

apalisoc_9
01-18-2014, 07:22 AM
I mean I admit Leonard is part to blame..But how you hate on a guy who's the only one doing anything decent defensively in the perimeter ( The spurs badly need Green right now)? How can you hate on a guy that's not even top 100 in total ball touches in the league and then just say..it's his fault cause he's not aggressive enough.

Just let that sink in..There are more than 100 players in the league that touches the ball more than he does. Half of his touches comes from a play designed for Parker...

Can he be more aggressive, sure..But I'd doubt he'd have significant improvements in his number...

The kid has to shoot over 70% percent just to get 12 points for christ sake..

TDMVPDPOY
01-18-2014, 07:46 AM
I mean I admit Leonard is part to blame..But how you hate on a guy who's the only one doing anything decent defensively in the perimeter ( The spurs badly need Green right now)? How can you hate on a guy that's not even top 100 in total ball touches in the league and then just say..it's his fault cause he's not aggressive enough.

Can he be more aggressive, sure..But I'd doubt he'd have significant improvements in his number...
first half, KL isnt the one that allowed lillard, mathews, mccollum to blow past him at will to score,
kl score most of his pts on his own possession he self created out of nothing, now when enrique decides to give him a possession then we can have a actual talk
if kl wasnt aggressive last night, get rid of his points and early foul trouble, wtf was actually playing out there besides him and ginoboli?

anyone that watch the game clearly saw a fkn clown who came off the bench in teh 2nd half who allowed mo williams to score quick 10pts out of nothing to crawl back into the game, yet the fkn clown doesnt get the blame....
so now even a fkn scrub like mo williams, enrique cant even defend?...
is there anything enrique does thats good at, besides his one hit wonder hero song...

if u want to blame kl for 2nd half, lmao he didnt do shit due to the decrease minutes, he couldnt do shit on offensive end cause some fkn clowns were busy in hero mode or over dribbled running down the shotclock for some weak ass pass turn into a lame attempt...

enrique when his offensive game is not on, what else on the court does he provide, dont mention defense cause he is below avg defender who has been getting credit that his a defender hiding in the spurs defensive system....

BacktoBasics
01-18-2014, 08:26 AM
MVPorker...dude is blind as most Porktards here, no one blames him thatīs hilarious.You know who's also blind. Bigots like you.

Splits
01-18-2014, 09:08 AM
Was always curious why the yellow man went with Enrique over Tina

dq4aOaDXIfY

irishock
01-18-2014, 09:24 AM
Bigots

:cry :cry

jeebus
01-18-2014, 09:32 AM
upstairs, T Park is in the running for most god awful, "I'm actually trying to be legit and serious" poster in ST history.

Venti Quattro
01-18-2014, 09:51 AM
upstairs, T Park is in the running for most god awful, "I'm actually trying to be legit and serious" poster in ST history.

FUCK YOU COMMIES!

TDMVPDPOY
01-19-2014, 12:12 PM
bump

enrique wont be playing against the bucks

spurs are 2-0 perfect record this season without the participation enrique or tina,

im expecting a win as usual without the clown

whitemamba
01-19-2014, 12:21 PM
bump

enrique wont be playing against the bucks

spurs are 2-0 perfect record this season without the participation enrique or tina,

im expecting a win as usual without the clown

bucks by 10

TDMVPDPOY
01-19-2014, 12:25 PM
bucks by 10

with or without gary?

spurraider21
02-20-2014, 12:40 AM
:lmao this is why the #boldwm campaign failed

TDMVPDPOY
02-20-2014, 12:45 AM
another win without enrique, means the french legion has nothing to do besides continuously washing that white flag for another day....after patty mills continuously taking a shit on it

HI-FI
02-20-2014, 12:53 AM
:lmao this is why the #boldwm campaign failed

WhiteMamba (there I'll bold him to give him peace)

Clipper Nation
02-20-2014, 12:55 AM
9-1 without Enrique.... #PinkWM

ElNono
04-26-2014, 06:25 PM
Casper the ghost, tbh

TDMVPDPOY
04-26-2014, 06:30 PM
enrique was pissed being subb out on that play when ginoboli scored his last basket

the same posse who played like shit with his head up his ass letting mavs into his head controlling how he plays, the same wanker allowing scrubs like calderon and harris take turns shittin on his so called top5 pg mantra my ass

yeh that same clown who always blow up leads after regaining it, yet he doesnt get the blame when a french choke hold is on....

so what happens if another playoff exit? are they going to break up the team or still build around this french legion with its failed crusades....

whitemamba
05-07-2014, 12:56 AM
9-1 without Enrique.... #PinkWM

Casper the ghost, tbh

:lol ^

ElNono
05-07-2014, 01:02 AM

BTW, Kori Ellis was lurking around earlier... make sure to pitch you "#bold whitemamba" campaign, tbh

HI-FI
05-07-2014, 01:25 AM
enrique was pissed being subb out on that play when ginoboli scored his last basket

the same posse who played like shit with his head up his ass letting mavs into his head controlling how he plays, the same wanker allowing scrubs like calderon and harris take turns shittin on his so called top5 pg mantra my ass

yeh that same clown who always blow up leads after regaining it, yet he doesnt get the blame when a french choke hold is on....

so what happens if another playoff exit? are they going to break up the team or still build around this french legion with its failed crusades....
well Enrique helped bring DIaw to the team who has been a great fit.

I'm thinking/hoping that they don't build the team around Enrique as he's getting older and won't be the same heroballer once he loses some speed, not to mention he's better as a second or third option.

TDMVPDPOY
05-07-2014, 01:36 AM
well Enrique helped bring DIaw to the team who has been a great fit.

I'm thinking/hoping that they don't build the team around Enrique as he's getting older and won't be the same heroballer once he loses some speed, not to mention he's better as a second or third option.

enrique is not an option

AchillesHeel
05-07-2014, 01:38 AM
Enrique will lead us to 5

TDMVPDPOY
05-07-2014, 01:41 AM
Enrique will lead us to 5

he will only lead u when he has a good game or series and knows he win something individually b4 team objective

AchillesHeel
05-07-2014, 01:41 AM
he will only lead u when he has a good game or series and knows he win something individually b4 team objective

He will win the Finals MVP

whitemamba
05-07-2014, 10:55 AM

BTW, Kori Ellis (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6) was lurking around earlier... make sure to pitch you "#bold whitemamba" campaign, tbh

classy nono tbh :toast

spurraider21
05-30-2014, 01:44 AM
:nope

whitemamba
05-30-2014, 11:20 AM
:nope

spurraider21
05-31-2014, 09:20 PM
:lmao no parker, spurs win quarter by 17

Clipper Nation
05-31-2014, 09:21 PM
Spurs better without LVParker per the usual :tu

midnightpulp
05-31-2014, 10:40 PM
:lol Didn't even need him to win at a place we haven't won at in two years.

Seventyniner
05-31-2014, 10:56 PM
:lol Didn't even need him to win at a place we haven't won at in two years.

Who'd have thought it wasn't Ibaka's presence but Parker's absence that was necessary?

lefty
05-31-2014, 10:56 PM
https://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/855234364.gif?1401594049

ElNono
05-31-2014, 10:57 PM
:lol church of parker pretty quiet tonight

TDMVPDPOY
05-31-2014, 11:09 PM
damn no enrique, told yah he was holding the team back

now heading into the finals with some ankle injury, is he trying to exceed jordans flu game or ppierce fake ass knee game by playing the whole finals with a ankle problem? damn fck this wanker win or lose is still about this pos

spurraider21
06-10-2014, 08:51 PM
can we sticky this thread pls?

lefty
06-10-2014, 08:59 PM
We are awesome when he is on the bench

Franklin
06-10-2014, 09:03 PM
We don't know how to play with a big lead tbh.

TDMVPDPOY
06-10-2014, 10:11 PM
lol didnt contribue to the 25pts lead

but has no problem giving up 16pts in the 3rd quarter with his hero ball antics for the heat to get back into the game and lead down to 10pts....

slipping on the floor and late on defense rotations allowing easy 3pts in his grill, then going consecutive possessions bricking shits

TDMVPDPOY
06-10-2014, 10:52 PM
if you remove enriques stats from the padding in game1 when lebron went out

game 2 hero mode after made 3

add in game 3 production...

his avg is less the 10pp

TDMVPDPOY
06-11-2014, 08:06 AM
damn making a career living on bailout packages in elimination g ames....

and history is on those players sides who bail out this wanker ends up on another team following year....

claxton
kerr
jackson
beno
barry
horry
can add patty mills to that lists since its a contract year, some clown is going to overpay for his services, should leave for greener pastures

lefty
06-11-2014, 08:07 AM
Brazil hater

ambchang
06-11-2014, 08:29 AM
I gotta say that after a few games, it seems like Parker is holding the Spurs back. The issue is that the best way to combat the Heat's blitzing defense is to pass the ball around, and shoot or drive quickly when opened. Heat's defense (namely Lebron) just covers so much ground it is almost impossible to go one one one, or even have a simple pick and roll against.

Parker can still contribute because of his quickness and craftiness around the rim, but the Spurs will have to have multiple screens to get him open, and he'd have to do a better job rotating the basketball as well.

The thing is, the Spurs have Kawhi on Lebron, and he is guarding him as well as anyone can humanly do it 1 on 1, which allowed the Spurs to either cover the other guys, or collapse the lane when Lebron drives. It also helps that Wade hasn't been playing well because Danny Green is guarding him very well. The Spurs have actually been guarding Miami decently well over the last few games, but I am waiting for Lebron to go God mode for an entire game, for Wade to explode, and for Bosh to exploit his mismatches consistently. If Miami can do any of those things, Spurs are done.

TDMVPDPOY
06-11-2014, 08:33 AM
i can actually see the sperms giving this clown a loyalty contract for the coatriding and lowballing kawhi like they did with most of their rookies who pan out...

hopefully some team forces the spurs hand to overpay kawhi his true market value....

TDMVPDPOY
06-11-2014, 08:35 AM
I gotta say that after a few games, it seems like Parker is holding the Spurs back. The issue is that the best way to combat the Heat's blitzing defense is to pass the ball around, and shoot or drive quickly when opened. Heat's defense (namely Lebron) just covers so much ground it is almost impossible to go one one one, or even have a simple pick and roll against.

Parker can still contribute because of his quickness and craftiness around the rim, but the Spurs will have to have multiple screens to get him open, and he'd have to do a better job rotating the basketball as well.

The thing is, the Spurs have Kawhi on Lebron, and he is guarding him as well as anyone can humanly do it 1 on 1, which allowed the Spurs to either cover the other guys, or collapse the lane when Lebron drives. It also helps that Wade hasn't been playing well because Danny Green is guarding him very well. The Spurs have actually been guarding Miami decently well over the last few games, but I am waiting for Lebron to go God mode for an entire game, for Wade to explode, and for Bosh to exploit his mismatches consistently. If Miami can do any of those things, Spurs are done.

he doesnt care whoever is in front of him, enrique mode is enrique mode just like god mode, but his got mode doesnt actually mean automatic baskets...

sees lebron on him, must trade baskets with this clown to get media attention hype....has he even scored on lebron defending him this series? those possessions in gm1+2+3 if he didnt go make a stand against lebron with the h2h trading baskets, spurs wouldve been in better position to protect lead and sealed the win, instead force to play with t he backs behind a wall cause of stupidity enrique mode during stretches of the game that killed whatever momentum the spurs had running for them....

the most simple basic job for a pg to do is control the ball and hold it, play defense and defer if ur shit aint fallin, that basic shit is not even part of his skill repertoire ....glad guys like patty came in and started with the harrassing full court press and shit

06-11-2014, 08:40 AM
Parker has been playing well. The entire MIA defense is centered around stopping him, so all he has to do is be a distraction on offense and let others do their thing. All we need him to do is run the offense, which he's been doing, and we're smooth sailing to #5. My only critique has been him missing that mid range jumper, although he hit some in crunch time last night, he's been bricking a lot. That's just nitpicking though. He's been attacking the rim and collapsing the MIA D, which is also crucial.

To boot, if Kawhi keeps playing well they'll have to switch Bron on Kawhi and then Parker will be free to go full Enrique on Chalmers.

TDMVPDPOY
06-11-2014, 08:55 AM
Parker has been playing well. The entire MIA defense is centered around stopping him, so all he has to do is be a distraction on offense and let others do their thing. All we need him to do is run the offense, which he's been doing, and we're smooth sailing to #5. My only critique has been him missing that mid range jumper, although he hit some in crunch time last night, he's been bricking a lot. That's just nitpicking though. He's been attacking the rim and collapsing the MIA D, which is also crucial.

To boot, if Kawhi keeps playing well they'll have to switch Bron on Kawhi and then Parker will be free to go full Enrique on Chalmers.

enrique aint doing shit if chalmers is there with the elbow, gm3 there were glimpses of physical cheap knocks used against enrique with the hard picks...

what we dont need is him going down with another fake ass injury and excuse exposed from another shitty performance game

you watch gm2 nobody help him up, then watch gm3 1st quarter on of the hard fouls against him he as going straight to the floor, duncan ran over and picked him up for none of that tony award acting shit, that shit aint working on miami home floor, g o back run the offense or play defense quick

why was this clown slipping all over the floor in 3rd quarter, but patty manages to stay on the court didnt slip once even with the pesky defense full court and running through/over/under screens to his man

Baam
06-12-2014, 11:34 PM
The Parker hate is at an all time high right now, it's amazing :lol

If he pulled a 2013 Turnobili the poor guy would get murdered, it's 100% guaranteed, that's how much he's hated :lmao

spurraider21
06-16-2014, 01:29 PM

TDMVPDPOY
06-17-2014, 12:49 AM
1-10 first quarter

4th quarter game already over padding his stats trying to make a late push for fmvp hahahahahhaahah fkn hero

spurraider21
02-26-2015, 01:28 AM
this is why OP never got bolded

ElNono
02-26-2015, 01:34 AM

HI-FI
02-26-2015, 01:37 AM
this is why OP never got bolded

gotta love how the Kobestans were the biggest defenders of Parker.

Clipper Nation
02-26-2015, 01:42 AM

gotta love how the Kobestans were the biggest defenders of Parker.
Cancer recognize cancer, tbh.

MarioSpeedwagon
02-26-2015, 04:42 AM
Parker is just old. Don't get why people continue to make this like its a personal failing of his. Happens to every player.

TDMVPDPOY
02-26-2015, 06:28 AM
How come im not unban from upstairs....ive been tellin u clowns from day1 this guy is a coatridingclown

spurraider21
04-23-2015, 01:28 AM

TDMVPDPOY
04-23-2015, 01:30 AM
game 1 fetus position
game 2 in toilet taking a shit position

Arnold Toht
04-23-2015, 07:09 AM
He was there for Jimmy in 2013 though. Jimmy couldn't deliver, not Tony's fault.

TDMVPDPOY
04-23-2015, 07:13 AM
He was there for Jimmy in 2013 though. Jimmy couldn't deliver, not Tony's fault.

yeh he was there who coatrided duncan to the finals, only to see green and kawhi out perform him

his jealousy allowing chalmers to get into his head and taking a shit on him, while he shits the bed for the spurs and giving up the championship

not once, but twice if u count 13/14 finals...this fkn clown, a coat rider will always be a coat rider, his antics is just the same as that turd of the lakers kirby...
would rather throw a championship if his not winning fmvp...what a fkn turd

Arnold Toht
04-23-2015, 07:16 AM
yeh he was there who coatrided duncan to the finals, only to see green and kawhi out perform him

his jealousy allowing chalmers to get into his head and taking a shit on him, while he shits the bed for the spurs and giving up the championship

not once, but twice if u count 13/14 finals...this fkn clown, a coat rider will always be a coat rider, his antics is just the same as that turd of the lakers kirby...
would rather throw a championship if his not winning fmvp...what a fkn turd

Nevertheless, he was there for Jimmy when Jimmy couldn't finish.

TDMVPDPOY
04-23-2015, 07:18 AM
Nevertheless, he was there for Jimmy when Jimmy couldn't finish.

u talking about that albatross game 6 that went into OT? so where was enrique in OT?

Arnold Toht
04-23-2015, 07:24 AM
u talking about that albatross game 6 that went into OT? so where was enrique in OT?

Tony was there for Jimmy during the Amy ordeal. Tony had gone thru the same thing with Eva, except Tony was the one holding the ball unlike Jimmy.

TDMVPDPOY
04-23-2015, 07:35 AM
Tony was there for Jimmy during the Amy ordeal. Tony had gone thru the same thing with Eva, except Tony was the one holding the ball unlike Jimmy.

im glad nobody was there for enrique in 11/12 off the court bs, and the bottle to the head in the club...lol his possy nothing but a bunch of freeloaders who did nothing

glad nobody picked him last season in the finals when chalmer elbowed him to the gut and went down like he been shot

he loves to talk how he has friends, nobody believes in that shit

Arnold Toht
04-23-2015, 07:46 AM
im glad nobody was there for enrique in 11/12 off the court bs, and the bottle to the head in the club...lol his possy nothing but a bunch of freeloaders who did nothing

glad nobody picked him last season in the finals when chalmer elbowed him to the gut and went down like he been shot

he loves to talk how he has friends, nobody believes in that shit

He left his woman with both balls intact. Jimmy can't say the same.

spurraider21
10-22-2015, 06:10 PM
Unbold this man

spurraider21
10-22-2015, 06:11 PM

LOL changing your tune?

Funny how you became a Parker cocsucker after he declined EVEN more

whitemamba
10-22-2015, 06:57 PM
Unbold this man

keep begging faggot :lol

http://s16.postimg.org/gg7nsbivp/lol.png

whitemamba
03-19-2016, 09:59 PM
MVParker playing mvp defense

stewarth21
03-19-2016, 10:10 PM
Parkers defense main reason we won today.

lefty20
05-06-2016, 11:55 PM
:bobo

whitemamba
05-07-2016, 02:30 AM
MVParker shoulders must hurt..

Robz4000
05-07-2016, 03:24 AM
:bobo

whitemamba
04-27-2017, 11:15 PM
Carrying the spurs once again