PDA

View Full Version : Just received a default on my lease - need help

Pages : [1] 2

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-08-2014, 09:35 PM
Today I called maintenance to fix my closet door that continued to fall off in my shitty apartment. In doing so, I accidentally slipped out that I had two pet cats. I woke up from a nap to see that I received a default on my lease stating I need to get rid of my cats or else I would receive a fee.

This apartment has been horrible. It's nice and right by campus, however, there has been multiple issues with the apartment. I also have no interest in removing my cats from the premises. I can pay a fee of $300 and keep ONE cat, but that seems not likely because these two cats are related and they cannot be separated.

I am pondering not paying the fine and getting evicted. I am a college student; therefore I am broke and cannot afford to pay all these stupid ass fees and continue paying rent. I am sure I'm not the only one that has been through this, so I need advice on the best possible option and/or what I should do or if I'm not making the 'smart' decision.

If you guys need any more information, I will be happy to give it to you.

thunderup
01-08-2014, 09:37 PM
:lol pet cats
:lol faggot

Buddy Mignon
01-08-2014, 09:40 PM
Only fags and lonely chicks have cats.

DJR210
01-08-2014, 10:02 PM
Lmao could have least fronted and said you had two pits...

I would like to request more info..

1. Do you believe you were born gay, or is it a choice?
2. What are your cat's names?
3. Did the closet break when you came flying out of it?

The Reckoning
01-08-2014, 10:04 PM
classic thread in the making

The Reckoning
01-08-2014, 10:04 PM
scrub right here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlmjslPjmek&feature=youtu.be

FuzzyLumpkins
01-08-2014, 10:05 PM

Blind mindless smack.

Dogs eat shit and are an emotional crutch because they love their masters unconditionally. Some people desperately need the unconditional part.

DJR210
01-08-2014, 10:06 PM
classic thread in the making

:lol

The Reckoning
01-08-2014, 10:07 PM
lol cat man. what a sad life.

thunderup
01-08-2014, 10:09 PM
Blind mindless smack.

Dogs eat shit and are an emotional crutch because they love their masters unconditionally. Some people desperately need the unconditional part.
Nobody was talking to you, faggot ass effeminate pussy. Go back to fulfilling your life by trying to prove people wrong in AGW related threads.

Trill Clinton
01-08-2014, 10:12 PM
Today I called maintenance to fix my closet door that continued to fall off in my shitty apartment. In doing so, I accidentally slipped out that I had two pet cats. I woke up from a nap to see that I received a default on my lease stating I need to get rid of my cats or else I would receive a fee.

This apartment has been horrible. It's nice and right by campus, however, there has been multiple issues with the apartment. I also have no interest in removing my cats from the premises. I can pay a fee of $300 and keep ONE cat, but that seems not likely because these two cats are related and they cannot be separated.

I am pondering not paying the fine and getting evicted. I am a college student; therefore I am broke and cannot afford to pay all these stupid ass fees and continue paying rent. I am sure I'm not the only one that has been through this, so I need advice on the best possible option and/or what I should do or if I'm not making the 'smart' decision.

http://persephonemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/charlie-murphy-crazy-laugh.gif

what the fuck are you doing with cats, doggie???

if they're feral cats....

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/thumb/555322240.gif?1333773919

TSA
01-08-2014, 10:16 PM
Blind mindless smack.

^^^^
:lmao owns five cats

Summers
01-08-2014, 10:20 PM

Well, my opinion on this is going to be skewed by the fact that I managed apartments for 10 years. So here's my take (and advice) on it.

I would avoid being evicted at all costs if I were you. It may not sound like a big deal, but you've signed a lease that says you'll pay rent for a full year. If you get evicted because you've broken the rules, you will still owe them rent for a full year. And they will get their money. They will put a lien on your credit, which means when you're ready to buy a new car, you can't until you pay off the apartment complex. If your parents are your cosigners, they will get a lien on their credit. Check with your parents to see if they'd like to have a lien on their credit.

It doesn't matter how shitty the apartment is or how shitty the maintenance is or how rude the manager is. If you signed a lease saying you understand you are not allowed to have pets or you will notify management if you get a pet and pay a pet deposit, then you are breaking the lease. It was your decision to get the cats when you knew you weren't supposed to have them. If you couldn't afford the deposit, you shouldn't have made the commitment to get the cats. Suck it up and pay the fee. I was always willing to work with tenants and let them pay pet fees over 3 months, but that's because I was an incredibly nice apartment manager. Yours may not be, but it doesn't hurt to ask. At this point she's probably just annoyed you lied about the cats and now you're being a baby about paying the fees you owe her.

Lastly, as a former apartment manager, here's my rant about people and their damn pets. Everyone thinks his pet doesn't stink, but *every* animal leaves an apartment smelling like piss and sometimes poop. Every single one. Animals stink to those of us who don't live with them. One cat in the apartment for a year means that brand new carpet has to be replaced again at a cost of over $1000 because it smells like piss. Cats spray the walls. Sometimes they spray the electrical outlets and short-circuit an entire wall. Dogs chew the carpet and the window frames and the doors and the air-intake covers. That is the purpose of the animal deposit, but it usually only covers a fraction of the damage pets do.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-08-2014, 10:24 PM
Blind mindless smack.

:lol something that you feed, clean up after and take care of better love you unconditionally. Owning a cat that doesn't show any appreciation is the equivalent of being a cuckold with a wife who uses your money for "personal training sessions" with the guy she's fucking :lol

Buddy Mignon
01-08-2014, 10:26 PM
Blind mindless smack.Dogs eat shit and are an emotional crutch because they love their masters unconditionally. Some people desperately need the unconditional part.Dude... you own five cats?!?! What a fucking loser... even more than the OP.

thunderup
01-08-2014, 10:27 PM
:lol something that you feed, clean up after and take care of better love you unconditionally. Owning a cat that doesn't show any appreciation is the equivalent of being a cuckold with a wife who uses your money for "personal training sessions" with the guy she's fucking :lol
:lmao:lmao:lmao

FuzzyLumpkins
01-08-2014, 10:28 PM
Dude... you own five cats?!?! What a fucking loser... even more than the OP.

20 minutes and that is the best that you could come up with? A blind flail?

Sad.

jeebus
01-08-2014, 10:29 PM
http://persephonemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/charlie-murphy-crazy-laugh.gif

trill with the goods :tu

yes I agreed with him. miracles do happen :lol

Rogue
01-08-2014, 10:32 PM
maybe you can donate the cats to a teacher who also loves cats. the campus can be a new home to them cats imho. I usually see cats walking leisurely around on our campus as well, and sometimes they even loiter into the classroom when the class is going on. The cats are the hosts of our school imho, while we the students are the guests. All it takes is a teacher who loves cats and who offers them food on a regular basis.

Buddy Mignon
01-08-2014, 10:33 PM
20 minutes and that is the best that you could come up with? A blind flail?Sad.If you are a man and you own five cats you have major issues. Id respect you more if you were gay.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-08-2014, 10:42 PM

I get the notion of reciprocity. A bad animal is a bad animal. At the same time the capacity of another human to love something unconditionally should not be demeaned. There is also a converse.

Hating on cats because they don't instantly love you is the equivalent of getting mad at your date because shes not under the table sucking your dick because you took her to Chili's.

I don't get emotional like that towards my cat or dog though. I am not a fan of dogs because they eat shit. When you have to buy a shock collar to keep the fucker out of the litterbox then that is a problem. And lick my face? Fuck that.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-08-2014, 10:43 PM
If you are a man and you own five cats you have major issues. Id respect you more if you were gay.

Oh noes! FWIW, I have two.

Buddy Mignon
01-08-2014, 10:45 PM
I'm sorry... I forgot to offer advice. Problem solved.

ALOp4NvELkI

Buddy Mignon
01-08-2014, 10:46 PM

Do you own dolls, too?

DJR210
01-08-2014, 10:47 PM

FuzzyLumpkins
01-08-2014, 10:48 PM
Do you own dolls, too?

Do you own yorkies?

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-08-2014, 10:52 PM
The OP should just get rid of the fucking cats. It's a college campus so there's undoubtedly some artsy fartsy bitch in the area who'll adopt so she can sit around with them and paint pictures all day. From the sound of it you struggle to handle the responsibilities of an adult, the last thing you need are two living creatures you need to be taking care of. Everything Summers said was right. Most college apartments are managed by totally cheap assholes, but there's nothing that makes you lose credibility as a tenant more than a blatant contract violation like your situation. An eviction on your record will also make it impossible for you to get a decent lease again.

Also, whatever your security deposit is, charge that one to the game because you're not getting it back :lmao

DJR210
01-08-2014, 10:53 PM
Awaits Scrubs thoughts on the events that have transpired thus far in what I say is easily the thread of the new year..

Rogue
01-08-2014, 10:56 PM
+1. A teacher in our school who's a lifelong celibate (approaching the 60 mark, never married) loves cats as much as her life imho, she offers food for those cats and I guess she's to be responsible for the wide presence of cats inside the school building and classrooms imho.

Leetonidas
01-08-2014, 10:56 PM
tbh I wouldn't get rid of my cat, but I don't have two that's just me, I like cats. I also have 2 dogs (just recently put the 3rd one down) so inb4 "lol cat loving faggot"

dirk4mvp
01-08-2014, 10:57 PM
*meow*

Buddy Mignon
01-08-2014, 10:58 PM
tbh I wouldn't get rid of my cat, but I don't have two that's just me, I like cats. I also have 2 dogs (just recently put the 3rd one down) so inb4 "lol cat loving faggot"Lol... cat loving faggot.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-08-2014, 10:59 PM
*meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow*

GoodOdor
01-08-2014, 11:05 PM
cats:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

DMC
01-08-2014, 11:09 PM
http://www.lolwtfcomics.com/upload/uploads/1315311880.gif

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-08-2014, 11:12 PM
Summers

It's more along the lines that I have been getting pissed with the complex over the shit that has transpired. It took them over a month to fix my damn heat and when I called they said they didn't ever put an order in to get the parts. Then when the parts came in it turned out we didn't even need the part (WTF?)

Being evicted is going to suck if it occurs. It's also going to put a strain on where we live. My cats are trained. Is it worth it to be evicted just to get out of this lease? Like I said, I'm not getting rid of my cats.

What are my best options in your opinion?

Leetonidas
01-08-2014, 11:13 PM
Lol... cat loving faggot.

lol... Naruto loving faggot

DMC
I'd autofelch myself to death in church if I were you.

Reck
Was that a rule that got put into place after or was it already there when you moved in?

I had something similar happen at my building. So many people were bringing in pets (Mostly dogs, pitbulls) that they had to inact a policy where you couldn't have pets anymore.

Only people who are excempt from this rule are the handicapp people like blinds and elderly that depends on them on a daily basis.

There are also some cases where your dog gets grandfathered allowing you to keep him due to the non-existent pet clause.

Anyway, if you brought them cats in with those rules in you either pay up or get evicted. No way around that.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-08-2014, 11:15 PM
And fuck all you cat haters. Cats are the fucking shit homie. We adopted them from my girls sister who was having a baby so she had to get rid of them

DeadlyDynasty
01-08-2014, 11:16 PM
Rogue ain't really from China, we've been duped

vy65
01-08-2014, 11:19 PM

http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/meh.ro6758.jpg

Rogue
01-08-2014, 11:19 PM
your may try picking a secondary major in biology and pretend as if the cats were your laboratory guinea pigs

vy65
01-08-2014, 11:20 PM
And lololol fuzzy the cuck

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-08-2014, 11:20 PM
Was that a rule that got put into place after or was it already there when you moved in?

I had something similar happen at my building. So many people were bringing in pets (Mostly dogs, pitbulls) that they had to inact a policy where you couldn't have pets anymore.

Only people who are excempt from this rule are the handicapp people like blinds and elderly that depends on them on a daily basis.

There are also some cases where your dog gets grandfathered allowing you to keep him due to the non-existent pet clause.

Anyway, if you brought them cats in with those rules in you either pay up or get evicted. No way around that.

This is my second year at this complex. At first, no pets were allowed, but they implemented sometime around last year. I didn't get the cats until this past Summer, so I didn't have the cats at the time they weren't allowed.

monosylab1k
01-08-2014, 11:21 PM

Reck
01-08-2014, 11:22 PM
your may try picking a secondary major in biology and pretend as if the cats were your laboratory guinea pigs

That's right, leave the hampsters alone.

vy65
01-08-2014, 11:23 PM
If it's for 300, tell them to go fuck themselves. Yah they can fuck with your credit, but chances are it's not worth their time going through all the motions (at least for securing a judgment against you for the remaining rent; the bit on your credit doesn't need to go through a court so that's different). You're a college kid and judgment proof so really the only thing you gotta worry about is the hit on your credit.

Or you could stop being a fagget and get rid of the cats ...

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-08-2014, 11:25 PM
:lmao letting your girlfriend's sister dump her problems on you

You gonna adopt her kid after she doesn't want a child anymore?

Rogue
01-08-2014, 11:27 PM
And fuck all you cat haters. Cats are the fucking shit homie. We adopted them from my girls sister who was having a baby so she had to get rid of them
cats are smart animals and I don't hate them. At least they ain't noisy like those barking dogs. And to be quite honest with you, having cats ain't nearly as big a problem as having a "girlfriend" at this point of your life time. I know shit's very common in today's society but guys need to be always aware that bitches are "dream killers", in the sense that a bitch will always prioritize her own desires above her guy's, and will dissuade his ambitions for the fear of him leaving the marriage/relationship if he attains success in his career (Tom Leykis, 2007). So a smart guy will never ever get married or have a serious relationship with a bitch while he's still in his 20s, imho.

Reck
01-08-2014, 11:28 PM
:lmao letting your girlfriend's sister dump her problems on you

You gonna adopt her kid after she doesn't want a child anymore?

No lyfe scrub sounds like the type of person that gets duped all the time by random people.

Does she at least pay for the cat food and shit or did she dumped that responsibility on you too? :lol

leemajors
01-08-2014, 11:29 PM
I get the notion of reciprocity. A bad animal is a bad animal. At the same time the capacity of another human to love something unconditionally should not be demeaned. There is also a converse.

Hating on cats because they don't instantly love you is the equivalent of getting mad at your date because shes not under the table sucking your dick because you took her to Chili's.

I don't get emotional like that towards my cat or dog though. I am not a fan of dogs because they eat shit. When you have to buy a shock collar to keep the fucker out of the litterbox then that is a problem. And lick my face? Fuck that.

Luckily my 10 year old dog has no interest in my 6 month old kitten's litter, or food. Pets are generally a reflection of their owners in my experience.
In regards to the OP, you're a dumbfuck who violated your lease. Pay up.

Rogue
01-08-2014, 11:33 PM
Rogue ain't really from China, we've been duped
agree, awesome logic... chinks wouldn't allow any cats to walk through the campus, or anywhere. cats are food to them chinks, not pets. Chinks would catch the cats on sight, slice them in pieces and throw them into the pan right away :lol

mrsmaalox
01-08-2014, 11:37 PM
I love cats. And dogs. But I don't think I could deal with them in a small apartment. Listen to Summers.

DeadlyDynasty
01-09-2014, 01:03 AM
agree, awesome logic... chinks wouldn't allow any cats to walk through the campus, or anywhere. cats are food to them chinks, not pets. Chinks would catch the cats on sight, slice them in pieces and throw them into the pan right away :lol

Yeah yeah yeah...cheap, but u left the door open

Thread
01-09-2014, 01:10 AM
This took place nigh on 50 years ago in the suburban hamlet of Brookpark, Ohio. I was collecting my paper route one night when I came upon a standard brown lunch bag laying on the sidewalk. I picked it up---it felt heavy, solid. I open it up and inside is a perfectly sectioned kitten. Not an ounce of blood was present anywhere, just the body parts of a cat formed as if the cat was alive and laying flat in that lunch bag. I God's.

Huey Freeman
01-09-2014, 01:10 AM
:lmao

Why in the fuck did you come on here asking this shit? :lmao

Thebesteva
01-09-2014, 01:34 AM

:lmao holy shit. Every once in a while something beautiful like this comes by in forum history.

Thebesteva
01-09-2014, 01:36 AM
OP right here

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCA6l021cxsknt4IqZ23b_QZ0tSy5Wp vQf1UqKGtUlugk-gWcICQ

ChumpDumper
01-09-2014, 01:50 AM
Pay and keep both cats. What could happen?

chunticakes
01-09-2014, 02:02 AM
ask cum newton to help you pay the fee.

Clipper Nation
01-09-2014, 02:03 AM
:lmao Cum Newton

TDMVPDPOY
01-09-2014, 02:12 AM
maybe you can donate the cats to a teacher who also loves cats. the campus can be a new home to them cats imho. I usually see cats walking leisurely around on our campus as well, and sometimes they even loiter into the classroom when the class is going on. The cats are the hosts of our school imho, while we the students are the guests. All it takes is a teacher who loves cats and who offers them food on a regular basis.

dont listen to this chinese clown,

he wants to eat it

CuckingFunt
01-09-2014, 02:26 AM

You would probably get a 30-day notice, which is not an eviction, but I wouldn't tempt fate either way. As of when I was still working in real estate/property management, an eviction stays on your record for ten years. And if a previous landlord reference mentions the 30-day notice, that could also be a red flag. We wouldn't have rented any of our units, no matter how shitty, to applicants with past evictions or who had been given a notice to vacate the premises for violating the terms of their lease (which, regardless the landlord's dedication to necessary repairs, you've done).

None of which is to say that a 30-day notice, or even a legal eviction proceeding, means you'll be homeless for the rest of your life. Plenty of private owners and even professional management companies won't check your past rental history or won't care much the information they get back, but you usually don't want to rent from those people. It has been my experience, both as property manager and property renter, that apartments you can get into without a rigorous application process are ones you probably don't want to live in.

I'm a pet lover, so I understand that it's a tough decision, but my advice would be to find a new home for your cats or to find a new home for you. And to do so quickly, before the management company takes things to the next level. Also keep in mind that if you're still in the lease period, the management company can break it early but you likely cannot do so legally. Whatever you choose to do, I would keep in close contact with the landlords and let them know your intentions so that you can hopefully find a compromise or work out some sort of arrangement. When I was in the business, we had a lot of arrogant young college students who were mighty surprised to discover they had been sent to collections or had something else on their record because they didn't pay enough attention to what their responsibilities were as a renter.

CuckingFunt
01-09-2014, 02:29 AM
Well, my opinion on this is going to be skewed by the fact that I managed apartments for 10 years. So here's my take (and advice) on it.

I would avoid being evicted at all costs if I were you. It may not sound like a big deal, but you've signed a lease that says you'll pay rent for a full year. If you get evicted because you've broken the rules, you will still owe them rent for a full year. And they will get their money. They will put a lien on your credit, which means when you're ready to buy a new car, you can't until you pay off the apartment complex. If your parents are your cosigners, they will get a lien on their credit. Check with your parents to see if they'd like to have a lien on their credit.

It doesn't matter how shitty the apartment is or how shitty the maintenance is or how rude the manager is. If you signed a lease saying you understand you are not allowed to have pets or you will notify management if you get a pet and pay a pet deposit, then you are breaking the lease. It was your decision to get the cats when you knew you weren't supposed to have them. If you couldn't afford the deposit, you shouldn't have made the commitment to get the cats. Suck it up and pay the fee. I was always willing to work with tenants and let them pay pet fees over 3 months, but that's because I was an incredibly nice apartment manager. Yours may not be, but it doesn't hurt to ask. At this point she's probably just annoyed you lied about the cats and now you're being a baby about paying the fees you owe her.

Lastly, as a former apartment manager, here's my rant about people and their damn pets. Everyone thinks his pet doesn't stink, but *every* animal leaves an apartment smelling like piss and sometimes poop. Every single one. Animals stink to those of us who don't live with them. One cat in the apartment for a year means that brand new carpet has to be replaced again at a cost of over $1000 because it smells like piss. Cats spray the walls. Sometimes they spray the electrical outlets and short-circuit an entire wall. Dogs chew the carpet and the window frames and the doors and the air-intake covers. That is the purpose of the animal deposit, but it usually only covers a fraction of the damage pets do.

Or I could have just read a little bit further and said "what Summers said."

CuckingFunt
01-09-2014, 02:30 AM

Cats show tons of appreciation. They just do it differently.

Thebesteva
01-09-2014, 03:29 AM
It's good OP is opening up on a forum that cares and is always here for you

Spurs da champs
01-09-2014, 03:30 AM

Some can be just like dogs, I had a Cat (stray kitten) that ran up to me like a puppy dog, she was very loyal, & she even walked with me to the corner store. Problem was she had tons of kittens before we got her spayed. :lol

Reck
01-09-2014, 03:42 AM
It's good OP is opening up on a forum that cares and is always here for you

If you can make it past the first page of people lolling at you you'll eventually get to the ones who give honest and quality advises.

HarlemHeat37
01-09-2014, 04:04 AM
My girl moved in with me and she has a 1-year old cat/kitten, that nigga is probably the dopest cat I've met, he's entertaining and playful, tbh..he plays with my dog all the time, saves me time from playing with him on some nights:lol..

I would never go out and get a cat, though..:lmao being a "cat man", not surprised that FuzzyBlumpkins fits the discreption, tbh..teaching your dog to not eat feces takes like 10 seconds:lol..

No Lyfe Scrub is so vanilla, tbh..echoes ESPN mainstream opinions, lame insults, he's a fucking "cat man", and he allows his fucking ugly girlfriend's sister to use him, tbh..smh..this boy needs a good game of Knockout with Trill..

HarlemHeat37
01-09-2014, 04:22 AM

:lol big dog with the rare goods, tbh..

apalisoc_9
01-09-2014, 04:22 AM
You knew you we'rent allowed to take care of cats in your apartment but still did it? What a dumbass thing to do.

SMH at all these cat haters..Cats are just like Dogs, some show appreciation some don't, they just do it a little bit differently...Choose the right breed.

OP, what breed is your cat?

I used to take care of two brothers like these a few years ago..

http://www.mooseyscountrygarden.com/cat-dog-pictures/a-cat-fluffy.jpg

they passed away a couple of years ago. :cry

FuzzyLumpkins
01-09-2014, 04:42 AM
My girl moved in with me and she has a 1-year old cat/kitten, that nigga is probably the dopest cat I've met, he's entertaining and playful, tbh..he plays with my dog all the time, saves me time from playing with him on some nights:lol..

I would never go out and get a cat, though..:lmao being a "cat man", not surprised that FuzzyBlumpkins fits the discreption, tbh..teaching your dog to not eat feces takes like 10 seconds:lol..

No Lyfe Scrub is so vanilla, tbh..echoes ESPN mainstream opinions, lame insults, he's a fucking "cat man", and he allows his fucking ugly girlfriend's sister to use him, tbh..smh..this boy needs a good game of Knockout with Trill..

Still smarting because your 'black coach' take looks worse as time goes by? How are Sac and Mem doing lately? At least we now understand fully that when you comment on coaching your takes are without merit.

I have a dog and he has been trained to not eat shit. Negative reinforcement works quickly.

That is besides the point. Dogs are carrion eaters and corprophages. Left to their own devices it is what as a species they turn to to survive. It is what it is.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-09-2014, 04:56 AM
Luckily my 10 year old dog has no interest in my 6 month old kitten's litter, or food. Pets are generally a reflection of their owners in my experience.
In regards to the OP, you're a dumbfuck who violated your lease. Pay up.

Nice, in my experience hounds and other dogs that are low to the ground and track by scent will eat shit. This one is a spaniel. The shepherds, mastiffs and retrievers I have had typically have not. The samoyed wasn't a shit eater. I loved that dog.

Biernutz
01-09-2014, 06:31 AM
This was never a thread about a lease --THIS IS A CAT THREAD!

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/killthecat.gif

CavsSuperFan
01-09-2014, 06:42 AM

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-09-2014, 06:49 AM

Spam
01-09-2014, 07:25 AM
Cats suck major ass.

I. Hustle
01-09-2014, 08:48 AM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m99w2g1yww1r4xjo2o1_500.jpg

I. Hustle
01-09-2014, 08:50 AM

What kind of ghetto ass place did you live in that everyone owned pits? Sounds like the Kraqhoore apartment complex.

I. Hustle
01-09-2014, 08:59 AM

Negates everything else you just said. You should go pick up NLS and go dress shopping together. Maybe you can get on the same cycle and buy pads together.

DJR210
01-09-2014, 09:54 AM
OP right here

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCA6l021cxsknt4IqZ23b_QZ0tSy5Wp vQf1UqKGtUlugk-gWcICQ

DJR210
01-09-2014, 09:56 AM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m99w2g1yww1r4xjo2o1_500.jpg

I wonder if the OP has ever taken his beloved cats to Olan Mills..

Blake
01-09-2014, 10:01 AM

lol

JudynTX
01-09-2014, 10:11 AM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b7a_1387216510&comments=1

Don't fuck with cats.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Haha I got to keep my cats bitches and my apartment! Fuck all you cat haters

and HarlemHeat37 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11597) is mad as hell because he only wishes he could even hook-up with a girl as good looking as mine.

faggot ass bitch. pussy ass bitch. old virgin lookin ass bitch. crab-holding, cum-guzzling, buttfucking, doorknob slobbering ass bitch. retarded down-syndrome shit eating ass bitch. piss drinking, dick tucking ass bitch. uncicrumsized, beastlity, bandwagoning ass bitch. dick flapping, cock sucking, ugly ass bitch.

JudynTX
01-09-2014, 10:20 AM
You tell 'em!

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-09-2014, 10:23 AM
You tell 'em!

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/760779/carlton-dance-o.gif

Rogue
01-09-2014, 10:31 AM
very sad/bad news for the OP... bitches prefer intact (uncircumcised) dicks

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=224446

The intact penis from a female perspective

Here is my current partners view of the intact penis, unedited:

"From a womens perspective - comparison - to be with a man with an intact penis vs to be with a man with a circumcised penis.
- the difference is vast - there is just no comparison - how can i put this without being too explicit?
For me the difference is like "hard and fast" and not very satisfying with circumcised, compared to smooth, cushiony orgasmic and devine with intact.
Somehow the gentle cushiony pressure of the foreskins gliding seems to just press all the right buttons if you know what i mean.
The other thing Ive noticed is with a circ penis because the glans is so dry and has an exposed ridge it seems to almost strip the wall of the vagina of its natural lubrication, often resulting in painful chaffing sex.
That never happens with a natural penis as the glans is naturally moist, and the ridge is covered by the gliding foreskin, keeping things gliding beautifully.
The difference is like "having sex" or "making love", it also seems much more intimate with an intact man. Its just as nature intended.
How could any parent allow that to be taken from a newborn son? "

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-09-2014, 10:38 AM
very sad/bad news for the OP... bitches prefer intact (uncircumcised) dicks

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=224446

yeah that is unfortunate... i'll live tho :lol

I. Hustle
01-09-2014, 10:57 AM
http://stevenleeds.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/crazy-cat-guy.jpg

I. Hustle
01-09-2014, 11:03 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ihyFD.gif

Buddy Mignon
01-09-2014, 11:13 AM
People who kiss and cuddle animals are subject to fucking those same animals.

DJR210
01-09-2014, 11:53 AM
faggot ass bitch. pussy ass bitch. old virgin lookin ass bitch. crab-holding, cum-guzzling, buttfucking, doorknob slobbering ass bitch. retarded down-syndrome shit eating ass bitch. piss drinking, dick tucking ass bitch. uncicrumsized, beastlity, bandwagoning ass bitch. dick flapping, cock sucking, ugly ass bitch.

Damn, you seem pretty angry.

mrsmaalox
01-09-2014, 11:54 AM
Potty mouth

DJR210
01-09-2014, 12:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UyQPLpJbx0

Clipper Nation
01-09-2014, 12:15 PM
:lol Cat-owning bitch

Viva Las Espuelas
01-09-2014, 12:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UyQPLpJbx0

:lol that was a crazy bitch :lol

DMC
01-09-2014, 12:31 PM

They just do it in a manner that almost perfectly mimics not giving a shit if you die in a grease fire.

DMC
01-09-2014, 12:34 PM
This was never a thread about a lease --THIS IS A CAT THREAD!

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/killthecat.gif

Dude has a cat, an acoustic guitar and films his fat ass doing situps = deserves to die.

I. Hustle
01-09-2014, 01:17 PM
I did enjoy that 2120. Thank you. On a side note, if anyone is interested in owning a cat I came across one that was being given away. No money needed.
http://webpages.charter.net/2-fan/HF/free-cat.jpg

HarlemHeat37
01-09-2014, 01:18 PM
When I was a kid we had 8 kittens from our family cat. They stayed in the garage and 6 got smooshed by the electric garage door. Then my bro took one of the cats heads and used it for target practice for his bb gun. Thought y'all would enjoy that.

Your brother sounds like the type of guy that will get cheated on and subsequently shoot his girl/himself, tbh..

I. Hustle
01-09-2014, 01:33 PM
No Prob I. Hustle... Does the cat have all its shots?

I'm pretty sure it was shot once or twice. It is my understanding that it is very docile and will stay wherever you want him to. Also, very low maintenance

bigzak25
01-09-2014, 01:44 PM
Nothing worse than a dead pussy. Don't you all go thinking of your gramas all at once.

Biernutz
01-09-2014, 02:19 PM
It starts with one cat

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/cat-island-.jpg

HarlemHeat37
01-09-2014, 02:21 PM
Haha I got to keep my cats bitches and my apartment! Fuck all you cat haters

and HarlemHeat37 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11597) is mad as hell because he only wishes he could even hook-up with a girl as good looking as mine.

Meeooowwww, tbh..

elbamba
01-09-2014, 02:24 PM

A horrible apartment with a broken closet is not an affirmative defense. It may be a counterclaim. You have no legal right to have your cats at the apartment. If you get rid of the pets you could sue the complex if they are in breach of an obligation they owe you; but it sounds like you don't have the money to retain an attorney which would cost you $3,000 - $6,000 for this and you are not likely to recover attorney's fees.

Next, keep in mind that the next apartment you move to is going to probably speak with your current apartment before allowing you to rent. Its not likely that they will give you a positive review.

Finally, why would you intentionally breach your contract by keeping cats in the apartment? Keeping cats without paying the fees raises the cost of rent and maintenance for everyone. Be responsible and abide by the rules. Why are you so special?

The Gemini Method
01-09-2014, 02:26 PM
Usually I try not to enter the fray of these boards, but I wonder if Cam Newton owns felines.

Clipper Nation
01-09-2014, 02:36 PM
Meeooowwww, tbh..

I. Hustle
01-09-2014, 02:40 PM
Meeooowwww, tbh..

Just as gay, tbh. You own a cat too so why are you trying to act like your shit dont' stink? Not only did your chick tell you that she was moving in she told you that she was brining her cat too.

DJR210
01-09-2014, 02:52 PM
No Prob I. Hustle... Does the cat have all its shots?

I'm pretty sure it was shot once or twice. It is my understanding that it is very docile and will stay wherever you want him to. Also, very low maintenance This one won't even need a litterbox.

bigzak25
01-09-2014, 03:14 PM
this thread delivers. i'd have to admit i might put up with a cat for a good piece of pussy, but i prefer women who like dogs.

I. Hustle
01-09-2014, 03:22 PM
I remember when threads like these weren't few and far between like they are now.
Now all we get are the gay porn threads and cuck threads (mostly by the same person). Both of these threads show how gay the OP is but at least this type gives us something to work with. Most people on here don't watch gay porn or enough porn in general to follow along with the virgin's fantasy threads.

HarlemHeat37
01-09-2014, 03:36 PM
Just as gay, tbh. You own a cat too so why are you trying to act like your shit dont' stink? Not only did your chick tell you that she was moving in she told you that she was brining her cat too.

She asked me if she could bring her cat or if she should leave it with her sister(her roommate), I said yes, I don't have a problem with 1 cat, tbh..

I like all animals(minus rabbits/rodents), but being a "cat man" says a lot about a nigga IMO.."cat men" are generally either very pompous(like Fuzzy), or vanilla cucks(like Scrub)..

RD2191
01-09-2014, 04:02 PM
Not really true, I've had black cats all my life and I've always been a leader/dominant type of male. Life of the party type of guy.

tlongII
01-09-2014, 04:06 PM
Summers

It's more along the lines that I have been getting pissed with the complex over the shit that has transpired. It took them over a month to fix my damn heat and when I called they said they didn't ever put an order in to get the parts. Then when the parts came in it turned out we didn't even need the part (WTF?)

Being evicted is going to suck if it occurs. It's also going to put a strain on where we live. My cats are trained. Is it worth it to be evicted just to get out of this lease? Like I said, I'm not getting rid of my cats.

What are my best options in your opinion?

You need to get rid of your cats dude. If you don't you're an idiot.

HarlemHeat37
01-09-2014, 04:08 PM
Not really true, I've had black cats all my life and I've always been a leader/dominant type of male. Life of the party type of guy.

Didn't picture you as a cat man, tbh..

RD2191
01-09-2014, 04:15 PM
Didn't picture you as a cat man, tbh..
I wouldn't say I'm one either, tbh. I was like 10/11 and found a little black stray and kept him until he died.:lol After that another stray but it ran away. I'm not obsessed with having a cat. Haven't really had one since then. Dogs are just too needy for my taste. I took care of a friends dog last week and almost murdered that thing. Little shit followed me everywhere barking and all that mess.

HarlemHeat37
01-09-2014, 04:18 PM
I wouldn't say I'm one either, tbh. I was like 10/11 and found a little black stray and kept him until he died.:lol After that another stray but it ran away. I'm not obsessed with having a cat. Haven't really had one since then. Dogs are just too needy for my taste. I took care of a friends dog last week and almost murdered that thing. Little shit followed me everywhere barking and all that mess.

:lol so you aren't a "cat man" then, tbh..

thunderup
01-09-2014, 04:20 PM
:lol I can't believe men have cats over dogs.

RD2191
01-09-2014, 04:22 PM
:lol so you aren't a "cat man" then, tbh..
I really don't like any animal or child tbh, not in a douchebag way but I don't want the responsibility. :lol

Biernutz
01-09-2014, 04:24 PM
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/funny_picdump_491_640_50.jpg

ChumpDumper
01-09-2014, 04:28 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b7a_1387216510&comments=1

Don't fuck with cats.:lol

That video has it all. It's like watching people of Wal-Mart at home. Props to the guy for not dropping the camera and dying from laughter.

HarlemHeat37
01-09-2014, 04:33 PM
I really don't like any animal or child tbh, not in a douchebag way but I don't want the responsibility. :lol

Ya that's cool, I love my dog, but I fucking hate kids:lol..

I wouldn't have chosen to own a dog at a young age, in hindsight, tbh, it limits your options for traveling, etc..

DJR210
01-09-2014, 04:38 PM
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/funny_picdump_491_640_50.jpg

LMAO

KoolAid Mans Brother
01-09-2014, 04:44 PM
Keep one of the cats, cook the other one and feed it to him. That way, his spirit will always live in the cat that you keep and you or him won't miss the other one as much.

Reck
01-09-2014, 05:35 PM
What kind of ghetto ass place did you live in that everyone owned pits? Sounds like the Kraqhoore apartment complex.

This is New York my friend. Its pretty much customary for black people to own one. Hell if you dont have one you're not keeping up with the culture. :lol

RandomGuy
01-09-2014, 05:41 PM
Keep one of the cats, cook the other one and feed it to him. That way, his spirit will always live in the cat that you keep and you or him won't miss the other one as much.

I found that disturbingly funny for some reason.

RandomGuy
01-09-2014, 05:46 PM

Well, if you are in a state where you can have your wages garnished from summary judgments the odds that can ultimately get out of paying would seem slim.

I am more up on the laws for Texas than your state though.

Honestly, the best advice I would have is to get rid of the cats to a good home. Barring that you will have to find a new apartment that takes cats AND fork over the money for the pet deposit.

It is a common practice these days to turn rental histories into companies that track them, so your next landlord may actually find out that you were both evicted AND hid cats from them.

Honesty generally is the best policy, and getting evicted is usually a bad idea in general. If you get evicted and have some kind of court judgement that shows up on your credit rating that may also limit your ability to find a decent job after you graduate.

Those the the risks I can think of. Good luck.

The Gemini Method
01-09-2014, 06:29 PM
This is New York my friend. Its pretty much customary for black people to own one. Hell if you dont have one you're not keeping up with the culture. :lol

That's how its out here in SoCal, too. I know like 3 breeders that can honestly say that 95% of those who purchase pits from 'em are of the Afro-American or the Mexican/Mexican-American/Latino-American ethnicities.

thunderup
01-09-2014, 07:01 PM
:lol Pitbulls
:lol dumb as shit dogs

DJR210
01-09-2014, 07:49 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQr1UVY3FJxU4T7o7OMoNwlQIG8m7wll 0Rz6KIR50skfHyKNvEk

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/c5/c52d89ad859c29404a2be1fda29aaac93a15800f1a21fd00fc 6e6e3978dbeda2.jpg

http://troll.me/images/science-cat/according-to-these-calculations-youre-a-faggot.jpg

FuzzyLumpkins
01-09-2014, 07:50 PM
It's weird what people associate their masculinity with. Silly children.

Expert
01-09-2014, 08:12 PM
It's weird what people associate their masculinity with. Silly children.

Shut your whore mouth.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-09-2014, 09:18 PM
So which one of you pukes is this? DJR? thunderunder? vy?

Man accused of skinning, baking pet cat with onions

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-accused-of-skinning-baking-pet-cat-with-onions/

MONTICELLO, Minn. -- A Monticello, Minn. man with a history of drug abuse and mental illness skinned and baked his pet cat on Monday afternoon because “he wanted to try cooking it with onions,” charges state.

CBS Minnesota reports that Cody Alexander Mann, 28, has been taken into custody and now faces felony charges of cruelty and torture of an animal.

According to the criminal complaint, Mann’s father contacted police after his son started making “strange comments.” Additionally, the apartment manager called law enforcement to report a burning smell in Mann’s apartment.

The responding deputy entered the apartment and found Mann inside, who quickly admitted to having killed his cat and putting it in the oven so that he could eat it.

The deputy found the cat’s body inside the oven, and also found the cat’s skin and entrails inside the freezer. Mann’s bathtub was filled with what appeared to be blood and loose hair as well as a steak knife.

According to the complaint filed in Wright County, Mann observed he didn’t understand what the problem was.

Thebesteva
01-09-2014, 09:59 PM
OP right here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj3BBArd4so

DJR210
01-10-2014, 12:16 AM
So which one of you pukes is this? DJR? thunderunder? vy?

Man accused of skinning, baking pet cat with onions

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-accused-of-skinning-baking-pet-cat-with-onions/

MONTICELLO, Minn. -- A Monticello, Minn. man with a history of drug abuse and mental illness skinned and baked his pet cat on Monday afternoon because “he wanted to try cooking it with onions,” charges state.

CBS Minnesota reports that Cody Alexander Mann, 28, has been taken into custody and now faces felony charges of cruelty and torture of an animal.

According to the criminal complaint, Mann’s father contacted police after his son started making “strange comments.” Additionally, the apartment manager called law enforcement to report a burning smell in Mann’s apartment.

The responding deputy entered the apartment and found Mann inside, who quickly admitted to having killed his cat and putting it in the oven so that he could eat it.

The deputy found the cat’s body inside the oven, and also found the cat’s skin and entrails inside the freezer. Mann’s bathtub was filled with what appeared to be blood and loose hair as well as a steak knife.

According to the complaint filed in Wright County, Mann observed he didn’t understand what the problem was.

Sounds delicious tbqh. Dipped in some Wingstop bleu cheese, mayne hold the fuck up.

DJR210
01-10-2014, 12:18 AM
Shut your whore mouth.

http://acompletewasteofmakeup.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/You-Shut-Your-Mouth-When-Youre-Talking-to-Me.gif

Thebesteva
01-10-2014, 12:20 AM
http://stevenleeds.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/crazy-cat-guy.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ihyFD.gif

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao OP will never live this down

DJR210
01-10-2014, 12:50 AM
Don't say I never did anything for you OP..

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/12gs210/Cat-newton_zps52a1c348.jpg

apalisoc_9
01-10-2014, 02:24 AM
A lot of insecure IRL betas in here...Judging a mans masculinity with the kind of pets they own :lmao

The Reckoning
01-10-2014, 03:11 AM
um yeah? alphas don't own exclusively cats.

Reck
01-10-2014, 03:24 AM
If you're over 65 you get a pass since JAG no longer airs on TV so you need your companion.

Thebesteva
01-10-2014, 03:58 AM
:lol I can't believe men have cats over dogs.

Its not just the owning cats thing, its the fact it got dumped on him by his girlfriends sister and now he is willing to get kicked out for them. To make matters worst, it was 'discovered' that he had 'cats' when his 'utility man' came to check on his 'broken closet'. Pretty sure the metaphor is that he discovered he didnt like pussy and called his utility man to help him come out of the closet.

Robz4000
01-10-2014, 05:48 AM
an hero tbh

I. Hustle
01-10-2014, 08:27 AM
A lot of insecure IRL betas in here...Judging a mans masculinity with the kind of pets they own :lmao

How is it insecure to laugh at a man that owns cats? It's hilarious. He's a "man"... that owns cats! How does that not make you want to laugh at him and throw shit at him?

You are a cat man too??!!! LOL

http://screencrave.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/comic-con-cosplay-catman-la-7-16-12.jpg

CuckingFunt
01-10-2014, 10:43 AM
Eh, you can question masculinity and alphaness till the cows come home, but as a woman I'd much rather fuck a man who owned cats than I would a man who made fun of other men for owning cats.

tlongII
01-10-2014, 10:54 AM
It has nothing to do with they guy's masculinity. It's that he will accept eviction as well as being stuck for the remainder of his lease all for the sake of keeping a couple of stupid cats. That is IDIOTIC!

CuckingFunt
01-10-2014, 11:02 AM
It has nothing to do with they guy's masculinity.

Clearly it does, since people have been calling him a faggot and beta since he mentioned owning cats.

It's that he will accept eviction as well as being stuck for the remainder of his lease all for the sake of keeping a couple of stupid cats. That is IDIOTIC!

I agree. Even as a pet lover and a long time cat owner. But the idiocy is in being a dumb, arrogant kid who thinks an eviction and/or being sent to collections is no big deal or that the conditions of a lease agreement can be ignored. Not many people are calling him out for that.

Gay Robot
01-10-2014, 11:10 AM
Eh, you can question masculinity and alphaness till the cows come home, but as a woman I'd much rather fuck a man who owned cats than I would a man who made fun of other men for owning cats.

Right there with you, sister! That's the only kind of pussy I will allow around me.

I. Hustle
01-10-2014, 11:12 AM
Clearly it does, since people have been calling him a faggot and beta since he mentioned owning cats.

I agree. Even as a pet lover and a long time cat owner. But the idiocy is in being a dumb, arrogant kid who thinks an eviction and/or being sent to collections is no big deal or that the conditions of a lease agreement can be ignored. Not many people are calling him out for that.

Who cares about the lease? The dude owns cats! Cats!

The Reckoning
01-10-2014, 03:51 PM

that's because you're in the middle of the spectrum

The Reckoning
01-10-2014, 04:59 PM
OP, tbh?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/this-guy-used-a-groupon-to-give-his-kitten-a-photoshoot-at-j?bffb

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2014-01/enhanced/webdr05/9/17/enhanced-buzz-17036-1389307799-2.jpg

DMC
01-10-2014, 05:32 PM

But then you'd probably rather fuck a chick with a high top fade, a biker wallet and a "Born to Ride" tattoo on her hairy back.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-11-2014, 12:16 AM

/thread

FkLA
01-11-2014, 01:29 AM
tbh I used to be someone that hated cats despite never having owned one, simply bc I was a 'dog person'. My girl had a cat when we moved in together and now it's like my daughter tbh. Kinda snobby but it can be affectionate sometimes. Moral of the story is you don't have to be exclusively a dog/cat person.

I wouldn't own one if I lived alone and still prefer my dog but they're still allright tbh.

FkLA
01-11-2014, 01:31 AM

This too. Even my dog is a Pug which most niggas consider girly yet I'm probably the most alpha poster on this site tbh.

DMC
01-11-2014, 01:40 AM
Dogs are better. You'll never see a cat with a mouthful of dogshit, but dogs have no such limitations. You have to respect an animal that can walk proudly into a room full of people, lipping a piece of cat shit with sprinkles of cat litter all over it.

Bynumite
01-11-2014, 08:36 AM
Why would you come to ST to share details about your personal life and ask for advice? Nothing good can come out of it, as we've seen multiple times before.

Suspect
01-11-2014, 08:46 AM
What apartments are these? You said close to the campus so I live close to you are probably in the same ones lol assuming you mean UTSA

TDMVPDPOY
01-11-2014, 10:57 AM
op wouldnt happen to be ....ceiling cat?

Robz4000
01-12-2014, 04:50 AM
Crofl

Thebesteva
01-12-2014, 05:01 AM
This entire thread and what we all did to NO lyfe can be summed up in this quick clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGBdKt91v1M

FuzzyLumpkins
01-12-2014, 05:45 AM
http://cdn03.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/wood-dog/Elijah-Wood-dog-suit-03.jpg

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs20/f/2007/277/1/8/YGO___The_Dog_Suit_by_Zed_sama.jpg

http://0.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/92/70/8fc4e0157d61e686e8f83427f718bc9d-guy-in-dog-suit-walking-dog.jpg

FkLA
01-12-2014, 01:03 PM
http://0.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/92/70/8fc4e0157d61e686e8f83427f718bc9d-guy-in-dog-suit-walking-dog.jpg

DPG21920
01-12-2014, 01:23 PM

No offense, but you did display terrible logic yourself with regards to Koolaid_Man. You had plenty of evidence in the Club & other areas of how dumb he is and yet you still chose to PM with him and it took you longer than one PM to figure out he was an idiot.

hehateme
01-12-2014, 03:25 PM
This too. Even my dog is a Pug which most niggas consider girly yet I'm probably the most alpha poster on this site tbh.

son, you wouldn't be the most alpha person in a room full of transgender she-males even if you tried. You're probably teetering on omega status.

FkLA
01-12-2014, 03:44 PM
son, you wouldn't be the most alpha person in a room full of transgender she-males even if you tried. You're probably teetering on omega status.

Who are you scrub ?

hehateme
01-12-2014, 05:00 PM
Who are you scrub ?

the only scrub in here is the one with a pug calling himself alpha...now get your bitch ass back behind the counter and take my fucking order.

FkLA
01-12-2014, 08:17 PM
the only scrub in here is the one with a pug calling himself alpha...now get your bitch ass back behind the counter and take my fucking order.

Who are you though ?

CuckingFunt
01-12-2014, 08:32 PM
No offense, but you did display terrible logic yourself with regards to Koolaid_Man. You had plenty of evidence in the Club & other areas of how dumb he is and yet you still chose to PM with him and it took you longer than one PM to figure out he was an idiot.

It was a mistake to humor him, clearly, but it wasn't the result of faulty logic. Exchanging a few meaningless PMs was ultimately preferable to the emo PMs whining about me ignoring him I had to deal with when I stopped responding.

Also, I never didn't think he was an idiot.

RandomGuy
01-17-2014, 02:15 PM
But the idiocy is in being a dumb, arrogant kid who thinks an eviction and/or being sent to collections is no big deal or that the conditions of a lease agreement can be ignored. Not many people are calling him out for that.

I try not to judge, but yeah, both of those are kinda dumb, and should be avoided. We were all young once though. I'm sure most here over 30 have done at least one thing in their early 20's that they kick themselves for. Grain of salt, and hope they learn.

Spur|n|Austin
01-17-2014, 02:35 PM

http://www.theprospect.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/url-20.gif

You should move to Dallas and live with Jacob, tbh.

DJR210
01-17-2014, 02:36 PM
I try not to judge, but yeah, both of those are kinda dumb, and should be avoided. We were all young once though. I'm sure most here over 30 have done at least one thing in their early 20's that they kick themselves for. Grain of salt, and hope they learn.

:lol That reminds me..

TC, write a hot check to cover the fines and move forward.

Norris Cole
01-17-2014, 02:55 PM
Too much thread to read it all, but did we find out if the faggot has a cat named fuzzy lumpkins as well?

Thebesteva
01-19-2014, 10:25 PM

Meow

Thebesteva
01-23-2014, 06:36 AM

If you can make it past the first page of people lolling at you you'll eventually get to the ones who give honest and quality advises.

So much for that, OP comes out an epic fail as always

Reck
01-23-2014, 06:57 PM
So much for that, OP comes out an epic fail as always

I think the fact he brought it on himself has alot to do with it. Not to mention the girlfriend sister's making him take the cats by force part.

Too many negatives to let it slide. :lol

Thebesteva
01-23-2014, 08:46 PM
I think the fact he brought it on himself has alot to do with it. Not to mention the girlfriend sister's making him take the cats by force part.

Too many negatives to let it slide. :lol

Fucking sucks. I have been trying to get a troll account approved for over 5 months now. Fuck

BUMP
01-23-2014, 09:26 PM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/d29662eff211ffc9378991594d76014c/tumblr_mnh4t1sfQk1splqw3o1_1280.jpg

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-23-2014, 11:55 PM
This thread is STILL going on? :lmao

I must have really pushed a button Lakersfan

Thebesteva
01-24-2014, 12:53 AM
This thread is STILL going on? :lmao

I must have really pushed a button Lakersfan

Yes you did push a button, and if you look closely at it you can read the words,'I'm a fag with cats' on it.

Clipper Nation
01-24-2014, 01:26 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Rvb54he.jpg

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-24-2014, 01:34 AM
Yes you did push a button, and if you look closely at it you can read the words,'I'm a fag with cats' on it.

You really need to get laid my friend. You have "helpless virgin" written all over you.

The only thing less clever than your posts are the Lakers management tbh

Thebesteva
01-24-2014, 01:42 AM
You really need to get laid my friend. You have "helpless virgin" written all over you.

:lol The whole I can't get laid argument and the fact you're a broke college student clearly exhibits that you're about 22-24, trying to make it in life. Nothing wrong with that, just stop trying so hard in life man everything else should fall into place.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-24-2014, 01:47 AM
I'm a winner in life man so stop hurting my feelings with all your "I can't get laid" talk :cry. My madre says one day I'll find the one.. until then I'll continue being a clean teen :cry

btw this nigga ain't broke no more.. got my financial aid and loan money my dude. stacks on stacks on stacks on stacks.

but i'll be sure to light this blunt for you my faggot nigga :toast

thunderup
01-24-2014, 01:48 AM

:lol Bestevah is an M.D. who snags pussy left and right probably.
:lol you're some broke ass college student who's risking being evicted for a couple of fucking cats, let that marinate.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-24-2014, 01:50 AM
:lol you're some broke ass college student who's risking being evicted for a couple of fucking cats, let that marinate.

https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/553469_3695872326741_1058441763_n.jpg
https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/553469_3695872326741_1058441763_n.jpg

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-24-2014, 01:59 AM

like i said earlier... this is pretty much the thread here

Reck
01-24-2014, 02:07 AM
Scrub why are you stealing FkLA avatar for?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-24-2014, 02:10 AM
Scrub why are you stealing FkLA (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17213) avatar for?

My bad Rogue. I'll change it.

Reck
01-24-2014, 02:13 AM
My bad Rogue (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14710). I'll change it.

I gave Rogue that avatar you dumb cocksucker.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-24-2014, 02:16 AM
I gave Rogue that avatar you dumb cocksucker.

:lol you know you must be doing something right when posters that you don't even know start trashing you. especially when you've never even messaged them or even know who the fuck they are hahaha

Reck
01-24-2014, 02:21 AM
:lol you know you must be doing something right when posters that you don't even know start trashing you. especially when you've never even messaged them or even know who the fuck they are hahaha

Something right like being told what to do with your life and being forced to take care of fucking cats.

:cry I'd rather get evicted before I let go of my precious cats. :cry

:lol pussy whipped. (No pun intended) :lmao

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-24-2014, 02:25 AM
I'm insecure with my life, so I have to talk shit on the internet to make myself feel better :cry.

btw, show me where i said i was forced to take the cats? exactly faggamundo

Thebesteva
01-24-2014, 02:25 AM

I am kind of the office slut tbh, most my colleagues are married and stuff but I'm just dating n dating younger girls. I dont think you're a real man for getting laid left and right but whatever floats your boat.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-24-2014, 02:27 AM
but I'm just dating n dating younger girls.

this explains a LOT

Thebesteva
01-24-2014, 02:36 AM

this explains a LOT

Yes it does, I'm 28 and I date girls at 23. I dont like them old, that pussy usually beat up. Funny thing is when you're 23 you fantasize about 30 year olds then when you get a little older you want them young n tight.

I know this is all confusing for you because you're in the same dead end relationship for well over 3 years now and the girl had her sister dump cats on you

Reck
01-24-2014, 02:43 AM
btw, show me where i said i was forced to take the cats? exactly faggamundo

Ah yes, the good old "change my post to something else because I have absolutely no comeback at all" card.

Meow meow.

Rogue
01-24-2014, 05:17 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=43681&dateline=1390540417

I think Brwned (a mod on redcafe.net, who's an absolute asshole) once used this avatar. That little son of a bitch is only 21yr old now but has banned at least 3 accounts of mine over there tbh.

Rogue
01-24-2014, 05:28 AM
I don't see nothing wrong with dating bitches who're older as long as you really love each other, but it's quite a different story to take care of some cats her sister had dumped on you imho. Do you really love the cats? or you just have to take care of them because you don't wanna upset your bitch or her sister? Marriage/relationship is supposed to bring happiness and joy to the participators (especially to the man), not suffering or stress. Sometimes you have to sacrifice some of your personal desires & interests, or to conform to your significant other in order to sustain your relationship, but I don't think it's worth the risk of getting evicted and ruining your future imho. If someone has to live with a pair of hairy balls in his dorm just to make his bitch happy, it's typical beta behavior tbh

rascal
01-24-2014, 05:35 AM

Not true. You have some serious manhood issues.

rascal
01-24-2014, 05:37 AM

You know nothing about cats.

rascal
01-24-2014, 05:40 AM
Lol... cat loving faggot.

Thinking owning a pit bull makes you some type of tough guy. :lol

rascal
01-24-2014, 05:43 AM
My cat sits on command and gives me his paw for his treat.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-24-2014, 09:01 AM
Yes it does, I'm 28 and I date girls at 23. I dont like them old, that pussy usually beat up. Funny thing is when you're 23 you fantasize about 30 year olds then when you get a little older you want them young n tight.

I know this is all confusing for you because you're in the same dead end relationship for well over 3 years now and the girl had her sister dump cats on you

LOL Jesus... Where to start...

highly doubt youre 28 or an "office slut". If you were you probably wouldn't have spent all night trying to argue with a college student. You probably also wouldn't have had such a crybaby bitch fit in the NBA forum about ":cry being a winner irl :cry"

As for my relationship, it's called settling down. As previously stated, I have been with prolly double the amount of "young girls" than you have been with (that's assuming that you are 28) if the criteria is 20-23.

Back onto the age thing, are you sure you work in an office? You sure it's not just some illusion that you have when in reality it's probably just an activity you do in center time in your strictly Down syndrome special ed class.

Thebesteva
01-24-2014, 10:51 AM
LOL Jesus... Where to start...

highly doubt youre 28 or an "office slut". If you were you probably wouldn't have spent all night trying to argue with a college student. You probably also wouldn't have had such a crybaby bitch fit in the NBA forum about ":cry being a winner irl :cry"

As for my relationship, it's called settling down. As previously stated, I have been with prolly double the amount of "young girls" than you have been with (that's assuming that you are 28) if the criteria is 20-23.

Back onto the age thing, are you sure you work in an office? You sure it's not just some illusion that you have when in reality it's probably just an activity you do in center time in your strictly Down syndrome special ed class.

This post has beta male written all over it. LMAO @ settling down at 20 years old...what a good bf

DJR210
01-24-2014, 10:58 AM
I'm 28 and I date girls at 23. Much too smart at 23 imo, 19 is where it's at.

but i'll be sure to light this blunt for you my faggot nigga :toast

Do your cats chief too?

Clipper Nation
01-24-2014, 10:58 AM
Who's more beta - Kevin Durflop or No Lyfe Faggot? :lol

HarlemHeat37
01-24-2014, 11:19 AM
My cat sits on command and gives me his paw for his treat.

:lol rascal owning a cat is one of the least surprising discoveries in ST history, tbh..

How's your wife doing, btw?..is she still avoiding you?..

rascal
01-24-2014, 12:09 PM
:lol rascal owning a cat is one of the least surprising discoveries in ST history, tbh..

Nothing wrong with owning a cat. Something wrong with thinking that there is.

You listen to my station Whisky(named after the cat) soul at LIVE365? Sweet soul music 1960s/1970s.

rascal
01-24-2014, 12:11 PM

I wasn't attracted to the wife enough even when I married her. Just never could get the type of women I was attracted to. So I can't blame her.

I was never too good with the ladies. They headed for the hills after the 1st or 2nd date. Confidence issues and always poor never helped. Never even had a car until I was 31 so never even attempted to date in my 20s .

rascal
01-24-2014, 12:25 PM
Cats > Dogs
Sweet Soul/Northern Soul oldies > Rock

The Gemini Method
01-24-2014, 01:36 PM
Much too smart at 23 imo, 19 is where it's at.

Til they catch feels--then that is totes not cool.

DJR210
01-24-2014, 01:40 PM
Til they catch feels--then that is totes not cool.

Let em' catch feelings, it's gonna happen if you fuck her right. As long as you don't work with them you're good IMO.

The Gemini Method
01-24-2014, 01:43 PM
Let em' catch feelings, it's gonna happen if you fuck her right. As long as you don't work with them you're good IMO.

That is true. I guess it was my situation at my old job--I made the mistake of smashin' on a youngin and it caused something more than it should've. She got the feels and I ended up nearly having to quit my job. Not that I stayed on, but it was straight up craze. But you are absolutely correct.

Thebesteva
01-24-2014, 03:34 PM
Much too smart at 23 imo, 19 is where it's at.

Do your cats chief too?

Good thinking, the problem is younger than 23 for me they get a little too odd when theyre attractive. They havent gone through the humbling process to be hurtin for an MD squirtin. They usually need that 1 dickhead at 19-21 that hurts them to appreciate a guy that has some success in life.

As long as u play ur cards marginally right, you can enjoy a few decades of your time here before you leave. You dont want to wake up one day a beta male having your girlfriends sisters toss their cat on you and being a broke faggot.

Thebesteva
02-12-2014, 04:54 AM
All BS aside, what happened to your lease and cats N0 LyF3 ScRuB (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43681) ?

DJR210
02-12-2014, 05:21 AM
You dont want to wake up one day a beta male having your girlfriends sisters toss their cat on you and being a broke faggot. :lmao

Clipper Nation
02-17-2014, 10:00 PM

Thebesteva
02-17-2014, 10:09 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Nicolas-Cage-Trying-to-hold-in-laughter.gif

Clipper Nation
05-27-2014, 04:48 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/2c07c6dd0db42f989bf47b741cb4516f/tumblr_msxw68bnA21r4xjo2o1_250.gif

Clipper Nation
05-27-2014, 04:48 PM

:lmao Frizzle the Faggot

RD2191
05-30-2014, 05:53 PM

DJR210
05-30-2014, 08:51 PM
Can I get the update on this Frizzle stuff?

KobeOwnsDuncan
05-31-2014, 12:13 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t1.0-9/529298_371746402941426_861307351_n.jpg

DJR210
02-22-2015, 03:14 AM
Damn.. trolling devoted cat lovers online ain't no joke. Sorry I ever talked shit tbh.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/draven-rodriguez-teen-behind-viral-laser-cat-yearbook-photo-dies-n310171

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/2050966/thumbs/o-DRAVEN-facebook.jpg
(http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/draven-rodriguez-teen-behind-viral-laser-cat-yearbook-photo-dies-n310171)

RD2191
02-22-2015, 09:57 AM
:lolOP

DJR210
02-22-2015, 09:06 PM
All BS aside, what happened to your lease and cats N0 LyF3 ScRuB (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43681) ?

Thebesteva
02-23-2015, 06:13 AM
:lmao Legendary thread, not sure which is better this or bumped into Samuel Dalembert last night

Blake
02-23-2015, 09:45 AM
I think I've made more pussies cry up here then anyone in ST history

I'm thinking now that I misunderstood what was meant in this quote

Robz4000
02-23-2015, 12:37 PM
Good bump :tu

benefactor
02-23-2015, 01:14 PM
Just read the whole thread again...good times.:tu

DJR210
02-23-2015, 03:32 PM
:lol the OP has done an admirable job of ignoring every single cat reference thrown at him over the last year..I think ST has some pretty damn good hecklers too, hats off to him and his cats for being strong and sticking together

100%duncan
02-25-2015, 08:12 AM

100%duncan
02-25-2015, 08:12 AM

:lmao :lmao

spurraider21
09-24-2015, 09:18 PM
https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/11222633_1055190811217461_521737751434315863_n.jpg ?oh=c5e04cdbeced7cbf408cb8bf66663953&oe=565F6F9C

Thebesteva
09-24-2015, 09:55 PM
https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/11222633_1055190811217461_521737751434315863_n.jpg ?oh=c5e04cdbeced7cbf408cb8bf66663953&oe=565F6F9C

When he sees this post

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B6oGUi_IUAAqv7s.jpg

Clipper Nation
09-24-2015, 10:18 PM

:lol Ethered on the first reply... goddamn, this is a classic thread. N0 LyF3 ScRuB is still a laughingstock.

RD2191
09-24-2015, 10:43 PM

Robz4000
09-25-2015, 02:57 AM
:lol this thread delivers

StudMuffin
09-25-2015, 03:28 AM
https://ngpopgun.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/bf01e2f2d06ffaa963e619839f36e728.jpg

Robz4000
09-23-2016, 06:27 PM
Damn, it's been a year since this has been bumped, huh? Let's change that...

benefactor
09-24-2016, 01:00 PM
Damn, it's been a year since this has been bumped, huh? Let's change that...
:tu

Robz4000
02-01-2019, 01:15 PM
:lol this thread is still gold

phxspurfan
02-01-2019, 01:32 PM
:lol how did I miss this thread

spurraider21
02-01-2019, 01:47 PM
i personally prefer dogs, but have no issues with cats

but :lmao at getting evicted because you got stuck with your :lol girlfriend's sister's cats

Millennial_Messiah
02-01-2019, 02:19 PM
I prefer neither. I make the "no pets, no smoking" thing clear as day on night #1 of texting.

HarlemHeat37
02-01-2019, 05:11 PM
I have 2 cats now, how things change:lol indoor cats are disgusting, though..

Getting evicted over your animals is going too far, though..I love my animals, but shit, not worth fucking your life up..

RD2191
02-02-2019, 07:07 AM

Lol faggit