PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: CROFL Swaggy P

lefty
01-09-2014, 12:17 AM
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/832513861.gif?1389240834

TheyCallMePro
01-09-2014, 12:44 AM
It is absolutely unbelievable how much attention this HORRIBLE player has gotten this season. The Lakers are awful and 'Swaggy P' is one of the main reasons why.

If he was on any other team his antics and occasional good play wouldn't be sensationalized like they are with the Lakers. No NBA team wants this guy. Even the Wizards got rid of him. The Wizards!

The Lakers need to understand that all these guys on the roster right now are just fools gold. They're all just a patchwork job on 1 year deals and have NO CHANCE of being on the team next year. So regardless of whatever 'Swaggy P', Xavier Henry, Kendall Marshall, etc. do this year it's all for naught. I guess the LA media has to showcase something amidst all the losing, but if I have to hear what 'Swaggy P' did on Sportscenter again....I think I'm going to just throw up.

spurraider21
01-09-2014, 01:10 AM
If he was on any other team his antics and occasional good play wouldn't be sensationalized like they are with the Lakers. No NBA team wants this guy. Even the Wizards got rid of him. The Wizards!
the bobcats got rid of Boris Diaw, the Cavs got rid of Danny Green