PDA

View Full Version : He arrived in a time of chaos

.G.
01-09-2014, 04:34 AM
Given the perpetual white v. black e-warfare readers are bound to see in THE CLUB, I thought I’d share the following knowledge with you; because honestly, shit like this truly fascinates me…

Gods and their respective peoples/regions
Quetzalcoatl (Aztecs of Mexico)
Kukulcan (Mayas of the Yucatan Peninsula of Mexico)
Votan (Tzendals of Tabasco and Chiapas of Mexico)
Viracocha (Incas of Peru and Bolivia)
Gucumatz (Quiches of Guatemala)
Ioskeha (Iroquois of the Eastern United States)
Bochica (Muyscas or Chibchas of Colombia)
Michabo (Algonkins of Eastern Canada and the United States)
Kané (Kwakiutl of Vancouver Island of Western Canada as well as Hawaii), etc…
... and I’m sure there’s more I’m missing.

In ALL historical accounts of the above-mentioned peoples/cultures, their god is described as follows:

White (I’m sure I have your attention now :lol)

Tall/authoritative stature

Bearded

Wore white flowing cloak

Wore sandals

Appeared suddenly and mysteriously and disappeared in a supernatural way.

Taught the useful arts, gave them food plants, initiated their religious rites, and set up their social laws. The people claimed that they did not create their cultural standards, rather benevolent foreigners as described above taught them.

And most importantly: He arrived in a time of chaos for these people.

“The legends were unanimous in their physical descriptions. In his Suma y Narracion de los Incas, for example, Juan de Betanzos, a sixteenth-century Spanish chronicler, stated that according to the Indians, he had been ‘a bearded man of tall stature clothed in a white robe which came down to his feet and which he wore belted at the waist”

“Other descriptions, collected from many different and widely separated Andean peoples, all seemed to identify the same enigmatic individual. According to one he was a bearded man of medium height dressed in a rather long cloak ... He was past his prime, with grey hair, and lean. He walked with a staff and addressed the natives with love, calling them his sons and daughters. As he traversed all the land he worked miracles. He healed the sick by touch. He spoke every tongue even better than the natives.”

“Through all the ancient legends of the peoples of the Andes stalked a tall, bearded, pale-skinned figure wrapped in a cloak of secrecy... a master of science and magic who wielded terrible weapons and who came in a time of chaos to set the world to rights.”

“In one legend he was said to have been a white man of large stature, whose air and person aroused great respect and veneration. In another he was described as a white man of august appearance, blue-eyed, bearded, without headgear and wearing a cusma, a jerkin or sleeveless shirt reaching to the knees.”

“He’s remembered in the legends as a teacher. Before his coming, it was said that men lived in a condition of disorder, many went naked like savages, they had no houses or other dwellings than caves, and from these they went forth to gather whatever they could find to eat in the countryside.”

“They say that in many places he gave men instructions how they should live, speaking to them with great love and kindness and admonishing them to be good and to do no damage or injury one to another, but to love one another and show charity to all.”

“He was a scientist, an architect of surpassing skills, a sculptor and an engineer. He caused terraces and fields to be formed on the steep sides of ravines, and sustaining walls to rise up and support them. He also made irrigating channels to flow ... and he went in various directions, arranging many things.”

“He was also a teacher and a healer and made himself helpful to people in need. It was said that wherever he passed, he healed all that were sick and restored sight to the blind.”

“In particular, he was remembered for bringing to Peru such varied skills as medicine, metallurgy, farming, animal husbandry, the art of writing (said by the Incas to have been introduced by Viracocha but later forgotten), and a sophisticated understanding of the principles of engineering and architecture.”

“All the legends agreed, furthermore, that he had carried out his civilizing mission with great kindness and as far as possible had abjured the use of force: careful instruction and personal example had been the main methods used to equip the people with the techniques and knowledge necessary for a cultured and productive life.”

“One legend described Viracocha as being accompanied by ‘messengers’ of two kinds, ‘faithful soldiers’ and ‘shining ones’. Their role was to carry their lord’s message to every part of the world”

Wild guess, but I’m betting that this nigga probably looked like this:
http://www.marypages.com/PeterandPaul.jpghttp://st-takla.org/Pix/Saints/02-Coptic-Orthodox-Saints_Beh-Teh-Theh-Geem/St-Takla-org_Coptic-Saints_Saint-Peter-n-St-Paul-01.jpg
In summation, the nigga was a: scientist, metallurgist, architect, social/agricultural/civil engineer, medical doctor, lawyer, teacher, linguist, sculptor, urban planner, writer, and (another wild guess) probably wasn't a racist :lol

xmas1997
01-09-2014, 11:29 AM
But you missed the most crucial part, where did he come from???
And why was he white and not black?

DMC
01-09-2014, 12:54 PM
I thought this was about the OP's father.

CubanSucks
01-09-2014, 01:58 PM
10 peso version please