PDA

View Full Version : weirdest thing done to u during sex

EmoKobe
01-10-2014, 04:53 AM
go on

apalisoc_9
01-10-2014, 05:24 AM
- I was fucking my ex missionary one and out of nowhere she forced her two fingers on my anus...I was seriously pissed. it did hurt

- One time I slept at my ex's sister apartment..It was a one bedroom apartment but her sis insisted that we sleep on her bad and that she was just going to sleep on the floor while her BF slept on the couch..At around 3-4 in the morning she woke up me up and told me to fuck her infront of her fucking sister..There was a lampshade on so she could visibly see us tbh. The next morning was pretty awkward..I'm pretty sure she was awake..acting sleep.

The Reckoning
01-10-2014, 05:36 AM
not much tbh only thing i can think of is one euro girl who had a thing with biting. that shit was NOT ok.

Koolaid_Man
01-10-2014, 06:42 AM
I tasted some of my own cum...by accident. I blew my load in this girls mouth...rolled over and was in and out of slumber...5 min later she crawled on top and we started kissing....and I was like WTF ohh shit hold on I gotta run to the rest room.

lebomb
01-10-2014, 08:29 AM
I licked my Ex g/f ass all the time, so one day she decided to return the favor. I was laying on my back naked and she grabbed a niggras ankles and threw my legs up behind my head like bugs fawkin bunny. She went to town and licked my ass for a good 20min. I was like :wow..... :wtf ..... :dizzy .......... then a niggra was like :eyebrows ............... :clap ............. :chestbump Felt good as hell. :hat

Then she tried to kiss me right after and I was like......... :nope ............. :flipoff

:vomit:

I. Hustle
01-10-2014, 08:38 AM
I tasted some of my own cum...by accident. I blew my load in this girls mouth...rolled over and was in and out of slumber...5 min later she crawled on top and we started kissing....and I was like WTF ohh shit hold on I gotta run to the rest room.

Translation:

I saw this happen in a movie or read about it somewhere because I have never touched a girl before.

Thread
01-10-2014, 08:57 AM
One time I slept at my ex's sister apartment..It was a one bedroom apartment but her sis insisted that we sleep on her bad and that she was just going to sleep on the floor while her BF slept on the couch..At around 3-4 in the morning she woke up me up and told me to fuck her infront of her fucking sister..There was a lampshade on so she could visibly see us tbh. The next morning was pretty awkward..I'm pretty sure she was awake..acting sleep.

That's hot, 9.

FYM
01-10-2014, 09:09 AM
That's hot, 9.

hey cul sup buddy ? is that you who can dish it but not take it ? didn't see you in a while in the nba forum

Thread
01-10-2014, 09:24 AM
hey cul sup buddy ? is that you who can dish it but not take it ? didn't see you in a while in the nba forum

I'll choose the time, place and inquisitor when I decide to take an exam.

Let us proceed...

FYM
01-10-2014, 09:39 AM
I'll choose the time, place and inquisitor when I decide to take an exam.

Let us proceed...

Funny considering you spending your time playing the inquisitor... You are the typical do what I say but don't do what I do kind of guy. That's the worst specimen of human being preaching principles just for the others.

If you can't take some rectal exam don't put your fingers in other ass.

I have no sympathy for you cul, I will choose the time and place to exam your old fat ass when I decide to do so

Rogue
01-10-2014, 11:03 AM
As a lifelong celibate I've never done no sex in my life but I had a weird dream the other night, when I dreamed of a dorky bitch dressed in high school suit (school suit of my alma-mater, to be exact) with glasses prostrating on my bed along with me. She didn't look bad despite the dorky way she got dressed, but I was sure I hadn't seen her nowhere before. Bitch looked just highschool age, late teens at most, and she was formally dressed in school suit so there ain't no indication of sex imho. She was short-haired with a naive look on her face, but you could tell she was smart (otherwise she wouldn't have been admitted to our alma-mater which's the most prestigious school in our hometown). I think that's weird enough, how could I dream of a bitch in my bed when I'm a lifelong MF'N celibate?

Buddy Mignon
01-10-2014, 12:11 PM
I'm fucking this Mexican woman and I'm a teen at the time... like real Mexican from across the boarder. Greatest head giver you could imagine. While I was fucking her she would chant "this pussy was made in mexico." Twenty minutes into the fucking I hear the door squeek open and her three year old walks in. Startled as shit I hide under the covers out of respect. This woman jumps out of bed naked and grabs the child and literally tosses her in the bed next to me. I'm like "heeeeeeyyyyyy!!!" Hard on and all! I scoot as far to the edge as possible. The little girl was sleep within minutes and the woman gets in between us. Mentally, I wasn't hardwired for what ensued.

CosmicCowboy
01-10-2014, 01:04 PM
Cherry Pop Rocks blow job. It seemed like a good idea at the time and was totally awesome but my dick was dyed red for a month.

Suspect
01-10-2014, 01:36 PM
This chick started licking in my ear and nibbling on it while talking dirty

tlongII
01-10-2014, 01:45 PM
Some chick started sticking her fingers up my butthole when she was giving me a blow job. That was a no-no.

DJR210
01-10-2014, 02:27 PM
This chick started licking in my ear and nibbling on it while talking dirty

Did you clean your ears that day?

Suspect
01-10-2014, 02:47 PM
Did you clean your ears that day?
yes