PDA

View Full Version : Does Kissing A Homosexual Make You Homo... Or Curious?

Buddy Mignon
01-10-2014, 10:28 AM
Just curious... you see this all the time... especially in Hollyweird. I'm talking tongue and all.

lebomb
01-10-2014, 10:29 AM
Just curious... you see this all the time... especially in Hollyweird. I'm talking tongue and all.

Im pretty sure dudes with cats dont think so.........

RichardSimmons
01-10-2014, 10:31 AM
It makes me hot.

Rogue
01-10-2014, 10:48 AM
I never kissed no bitch but I've kissed a male cousin of mine once, does it make me homo, tbh? That cousin I kissed is about twice the size of a normal adult man, weighing at least 120kg, and he isn't a homo.

Thread
01-10-2014, 10:54 AM
It's an agenda being advanced, like smoking pot in movies...it's preparing the populace, endearing them to a cause sorta like subliminal protocol.

What's so sad? It's effective.

CuckingFunt
01-10-2014, 11:03 AM
Being homosexual is the only thing that can make you homosexual.

Gay Robot
01-10-2014, 11:08 AM

I've run it through my system numerous times and each time I come up with the same answer. "Buddy Mignon is free to kiss whoever he wants without fear of being labeled a homosexual."

So come here, big boy. Uuummm I think it also said you can give and receive anal. In fact I am certain of it. I'll be right here waiting.

I. Hustle
01-10-2014, 11:20 AM

Good!! So having sex with a guy doesn't make me a homo??!!! I feel so much better now.

JudynTX
01-10-2014, 11:24 AM
Starting shitty threads makes you a homosexual.

mrsmaalox
01-10-2014, 11:26 AM
I kissed a homosexual once and I'm still straight.

DJR210
01-10-2014, 11:33 AM
Watching Naruto past the age of 9 makes you a homo.

Buddy Mignon
01-10-2014, 11:47 AM

So most of these people are going through a fade is what you're saying?

Buddy Mignon
01-10-2014, 11:49 AM
It's an agenda being advanced, like smoking pot in movies...it's preparing the populace, endearing them to a cause sorta like subliminal protocol.

What's so sad? It's effective.

Its everywhere. The church has tucked their tail. The politicians are in bed... and the schools will follow suit soon.

Buddy Mignon
01-10-2014, 11:50 AM
Im pretty sure dudes with cats dont think so.........

hmmm... I'd like to hear from them.

Buddy Mignon
01-10-2014, 11:53 AM
I kissed a homosexual once and I'm still straight.

Your statement somewhat contradicts Ms. Funt's comment. She says you have to be homosexual to be homosexual. Heterosexuals aren't attracted to the same sex. Why would you kiss another woman... assuming it was a female homo.

mrsmaalox
01-10-2014, 11:59 AM
Your statement somewhat contradicts Ms. Funt's comment. She says you have to be homosexual to be homosexual. Heterosexuals aren't attracted to the same sex. Why would you kiss another woman... assuming it was a female homo.

The homosexual I kissed was a man. Didn't make me homosexual or curious.

Buddy Mignon
01-10-2014, 12:12 PM

Then he wasn't homosexual according to Ms. Funt. HE just likes to freak off.

Thread
01-10-2014, 12:16 PM
Its everywhere. The church has tucked their tail. The politicians are in bed... and the schools will follow suit soon.

Exactly.

mrsmaalox
01-10-2014, 12:21 PM
Then he wasn't homosexual according to Ms. Funt. HE just likes to freak off.

No. I believe he was afraid, for whatever societal/family reasons, to admit his sexuality openly and did what he had to do to maintain a "normal" appearance. He even married a woman later. But after a few years he came out publicly and has led a very happy life since. See the question wasn't about the homosexual, it was whether kissing a homosexual makes one "homo". It did not make me homo. You are just trying to pick a fight with Funt :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-10-2014, 12:31 PM
No. I believe he was afraid, for whatever societal/family reasons, to admit his sexuality openly and did what he had to do to maintain a "normal" appearance. He even married a woman later. But after a few years he came out publicly and has led a very happy life since. See the question wasn't about the homosexual, it was whether kissing a homosexual makes one "homo". It did not make me homo. You are just trying to pick a fight with Funt :lol

No one is trying to pick a fight with that bull dike :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-10-2014, 12:32 PM

In a movie I'd do it for Denzel money...then hit the scope right after :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-10-2014, 12:33 PM
we all would...for 20 million..I will kiss a nigga :lmao

Buddy Mignon
01-10-2014, 12:36 PM
we all would...for 20 million..I will kiss a nigga :lmao

I'm at work here...

DMC
01-10-2014, 09:39 PM

Being a desert moon cricket makes you homo.

DMC
01-10-2014, 09:41 PM

But how did Buddy's dick taste tbh?

CuckingFunt
01-11-2014, 02:37 AM
So most of these people are going through a fade is what you're saying?

No. I'm saying that sexuality is determined by who you like, not what you do.