PDA

View Full Version : "Her"

SpursRock20
01-10-2014, 06:00 PM
Anyone else seen this flick, yet? I really liked it. Other than the questionable ending, I really enjoyed it. Had some great performances and some really neat cinematography!

Reck
01-10-2014, 07:10 PM
Sure, our Goddess project president Rogue has already made a thread about it.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226635&p=7060444#post7060444

Seen it myself. Pretty depressing imo.

Rogue
01-10-2014, 07:52 PM
Rogue is much luckier than that lonely writer in Her tbh, at least I get to see the face of the person who makes such a magnificent sexy voice, on TV, websites and of course in her movies :cry I've searched teh paradox yesterday but couldn't find any download link, anyone please do me a big favor and post (or PM) me the link please :cry

Reck
01-10-2014, 07:59 PM
Rogue is much luckier than that lonely writer in Her tbh, at least I get to see the face of the person who makes such a magnificent sexy voice, on TV, websites and of course in her movies :cry I've searched teh paradox yesterday but couldn't find any download link, anyone please do me a big favor and post (or PM) me the link please :cry

They host the movies through links like upload.net and such. Much safer than torrents.

I could re-download the movie and pass it to you through AIM or Skype or whatever instant message you got.

Rogue
01-10-2014, 08:19 PM

but why re-download the movie, tbh? Do they require you to delete the movie immediately after watching?

Reck
01-10-2014, 08:25 PM

but why re-download the movie, tbh? Do they require you to delete the movie immediately after watching?

No. When you download it its yours to keep if you want.

I just delete each movie after watching them. It is highly unlikeley that I would want to watch a movie for a second time, specially movies like these.

Plus the movie size is pretty big at around 1gib and change.

Are you on now?

Rogue
01-10-2014, 08:43 PM
No. When you download it its yours to keep if you want.

I just delete each movie after watching them. It is highly unlikeley that I would want to watch a movie for a second time, specially movies like these.

Plus the movie size is pretty big at around 1gib and change.

Are you on now?
I never delete any Goddess movies tbh :cry by now I've collected about 25 of her movies including the very old ones like Manny & Lo and The Horse Whisperer

I logged into AIM, tried logging on Skype but it seems I forgot my password again :cry

Reck
01-10-2014, 08:48 PM
I never delete any Goddess movies tbh :cry by now I've collected about 25 of her movies including the very old ones like Manny & Lo and The Horse Whisperer

I logged into AIM, tried logging on Skype but it seems I forgot my password again :cry

Ok, let me see if I can remember my AIM password.

I already downloaded the movie again.

Thebesteva
01-10-2014, 08:53 PM
Thought this was a thread about N0 Lyfe's cats

Reck
01-10-2014, 09:01 PM
Thought this was a thread about N0 Lyfe's cats

The cat mades a cameo though. No kidding. :lol