PDA

View Full Version : Great Sex Can Often Get Messy

Koolaid_Man
01-10-2014, 06:34 PM
:toast For my good friend DMC.

Share A Kiss Full Of Cum

Sex can be as extreme as you want it to be. Golden showers, domination, BDSM, the list goes on. While the former three may or may not be classed as dirty sex, any form of foreplay including the use of seminal fluids could well be one of the top ten in the dirty sex category. Seminal fluids contain pheromones, and if you’re filling her mouth up with cream, why then does it feel gross if she wants to kiss you with a mouth full of your white slime? I’ve experimented with this scene several times. Some of my ex lovers have felt no shame in tasting their own ejaculation, while others have point blankly refused. Great sex can often get messy.
http://www.advisemen.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/picture-for-book-210x300.jpg

I guess it’s the same with the smell of pussy, as if you’ve just gone down on her, made her cum, and your face is full of her sticky slime, but now you want to kiss her, she may feel repulsed by the smell. As a female, I find the scent of pussy to be very arousing. While I’ve had no lesbian fantasies, I would love to lick out a girl and make her cum. It must feel quite an achievement to make a woman come with your tongue. So I don’t mind when my boyfriend comes to kiss (http://www.advisemen.com/3466/5-ways-to-spice-up-a-kiss/) me with a mouth full of cum, and his face smelling of pussy.

I believe that we all have this “animal instinct” need to have dirty sex, and while it may take a while to manifest in some men and women, it comes easily to others. There is nothing to feel ashamed of in taking a partner aggressively. It can feel sexy for a woman to feel so wanted by a partner. You have to have her immediately, and even walking to the bedroom to have sex is too far to travel. Even hornier is for her to dominate you, throw you against the wall, pull down your trousers, and suck you until you explode hot cream over her face, only what if she still has the cum in her mouth, will you kiss her in the horny moment or still refuse? Often we need to take a chance to take sex to another level.

http://www.advisemen.com/4258/dirty-sex-share-a-kiss-full-of-cum/

The Reckoning
01-10-2014, 06:37 PM
girls like to taste themselves tbh

Koolaid_Man
01-10-2014, 06:39 PM

that's why they're called girls...as long as they like it I could care less what my dick tastes like :lol

Rogue
01-10-2014, 08:07 PM
that's why some badass scientists invented so-called menstrual cups for them bitches to collect their period instead of absorbing and discharging it (like how a tampon or napkin works) so the bitches can drink their own blood

DJR210
01-10-2014, 08:33 PM
You talk about cum swapping with your own bust way too much..I'm sure you've sucked at least a few dicks in your time.

This. Love to finger fuck the shit outta a woman and have her taste it.

mrsmaalox
01-10-2014, 08:35 PM
that's why some badass scientists invented so-called menstrual cups for them bitches to collect their period instead of absorbing and discharging it (like how a tampon or napkin works) so the bitches can drink their own blood

:huh :lmao

DMC
01-10-2014, 09:15 PM
You talk about cum swapping with your own bust way too much..I'm sure you've sucked at least a few dicks in your time.

He might not suck a dick but I'd bet he'd hold it in his mouth until it went limp.

mrsmaalox
01-10-2014, 09:19 PM

Whoa, I choked on my beer. Hm.

DJR210
01-10-2014, 09:22 PM
He might not suck a dick but I'd bet he'd hold it in his mouth until it went limp.

:lmao

:drunk

Rogue
01-10-2014, 09:53 PM
sex is always messy and nasty by its nature, imho.

DJR210
01-10-2014, 09:58 PM
We should ask Lincoln about his views on messy sex..He has to sleep in the sweat puddle for god sakes.

sex is always messy and nasty by its nature, imho.

I agree with this. Thumb on the button, two in the pink, one in the stink, and some violently strong shaking of the hand can and will get quite messy.

KarmaKarma
01-11-2014, 12:03 AM
Sucked his finger fuck?
Hahaha.
Never had this done but I will try it tomorrow nite.
Why thank you.
:downspin:

Twisted_Dawg
01-11-2014, 08:09 AM

Beer drinker. I like that!

Koolaid_Man
01-11-2014, 08:28 AM
Beer drinker. I like that!

women who drink beer are disgusting as fuck...they belch loud like crazy drunk guys and act crazy as fuck...I hope maalox isn't in that category...

a nice cape cod or vodka tonic is what I expect my women to drink...hell I don't even really fuck with beer...I used to because that what the men folk did...they said it would put hair on your chest...make you a man before you're 16....but none of it was true...beer is not very good

UZER
01-11-2014, 09:14 AM
Love to finger fuck the shit outta a woman and have her taste it.

+1
Especially when their first reaction is like, huh? You want me to do what?

Then when they do it, it gets them super aroused

DJR210
01-11-2014, 09:44 AM
+1
Especially when their first reaction is like, huh? You want me to do what?

Yeah, they front like they don't already do it when they're alone rubbing one out.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-11-2014, 11:51 AM
Great sex should never get messy. Waste not, want not :toast

Lincoln
01-11-2014, 12:32 PM
im a fan of eating pussy but ive been with some chicks whos pussy stank. luckily my current girl doesn't smell bad at all. must be a hygiene or food choice issue. damn, that smell of rotten fish is a huge turnoff

Lincoln
01-11-2014, 12:33 PM
We should ask Lincoln about his views on messy sex..He has to sleep in the sweat puddle for god sakes.

I agree with this. Thumb on the button, two in the pink, one in the stink, and some violently strong shaking of the hand can and will get quite messy.

:lol

DJR210
01-11-2014, 01:32 PM
im a fan of eating pussy but ive been with some chicks whos pussy stank. luckily my current girl doesn't smell bad at all. must be a hygiene or food choice issue. damn, that smell of rotten fish is a huge turnoff

If it stinks you run the other way. STD waiting to happen.

Rogue
01-11-2014, 07:27 PM
There ain't no pussy that smells good to me tbh. I always find that smell repulsive no matter if it's like rotten fish or fresh fish. Sometimes you may also find your scrotum smell like the sea, like when you sniff at your hand that you had just used playing with your sack. I think that's a track of our origin. All lives originated from the sea so we still smell that way more or less.

Koolaid_Man
01-11-2014, 07:34 PM
If it stinks you run the other way. STD waiting to happen.

:lmao I guess hindsight is indeed 20/20 Mr. 8 count em...8 STD's :lmao

gnsf0946
01-11-2014, 08:10 PM
There ain't no pussy that smells good to me tbh. I always find that smell repulsive no matter if it's like rotten fish or fresh fish. Sometimes you may also find your scrotum smell like the sea, like when you sniff at your hand that you had just used playing with your sack. I think that's a track of our origin. All lives originated from the sea so we still smell that way more or less.

so you are a celibate but you know what pussy smells like? :huh

Rogue
01-11-2014, 08:16 PM
You know Asian bitches in general are stinky as fuck so the whole classroom is often filled with the stench of pussy, certainly i couldn't hold my breath for several hours. So I always prefer to sit near the window so I can breathe in some fresh air every now and then.

DJR210
01-11-2014, 08:34 PM
:lmao I guess hindsight is indeed 20/20 Mr. 8 count em...8 STD's :lmao

You're the last person that should be laughing at anyone around here clown :lol

How's your STD coming along anyway?