PDA

View Full Version : The Truth Is Today Was A Bad Day For Me

Koolaid_Man
01-10-2014, 09:49 PM
long time friend of mine...told me flatly that she could no longer be part of my life...and I don't understand it...she's quite stunning...married with 2 kids...and we've messed around before. She says that she can no longer lie to her husband...telling me she loves me but changing her life didn't really make me feel all that good...but I do respect her and what she's trying to do...I just hate it came to this...she says we need space and I tried talking her out of it...but to no avail...

fuck me

DJR210
01-10-2014, 10:11 PM
http://godevidence.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/land-of-make-believe-450x396.jpg

ChumpDumper
01-10-2014, 10:14 PM
Another Kool begging thread.

Rogue
01-10-2014, 10:29 PM
I think married bitches are much easier to get along with than unmarried ones (especially ones who're single) because, in most cases, married bitches would just generously talk to me, without no flirting attempts.

Koolaid_Man
01-10-2014, 10:32 PM
I think married bitches are much easier to get along with than unmarried ones (especially ones who're single) because, in most cases, married bitches would just generously talk to me, without no flirting attempts.

Rogue you are right in a sense...however, no disrespect..but no one would fuck you even if you tried...:lol

Koolaid_Man
01-10-2014, 10:35 PM
Another Kool begging thread.

actually..I did kind of beg....if you could see her..you'd know why...but whatever...I enjoyed the time we spent...when I told her that if she ever needed me for anything and that if anything went south in her relationship that I'd be there for her...she seemed to pull away even further...I couldn't quite read what she was trying to do...maybe if I was white too I'd pick up on it...

Koolaid_Man
01-10-2014, 10:36 PM
for the first time I'm genuinely disappointed...my feelings for her are very strong...but deep inside (no pun) I know we were wrong

ChumpDumper
01-10-2014, 10:36 PM
She's repulsed by you.

Pretty simple.

Koolaid_Man
01-10-2014, 10:38 PM
She's repulsed by you.

Pretty simple.

I doubt it...we actually made a sex tape...that will never see the light of day :lol

ChumpDumper
01-10-2014, 10:39 PM
I doubt it...we actually made a sex tape...that will never see the light of day :lolAnd ashamed.

Koolaid_Man
01-10-2014, 10:43 PM
And ashamed.

not ashamed to admit that I love her. but reality is she has a good home and 2 beautiful kids. I can see why I'm not worth it tbh. I don't want kids. I like em just don't want any. I'd make a good uncle though :lol

ChumpDumper
01-10-2014, 10:45 PM
not ashamed to admit that I love her. but reality is she has a good home and 2 beautiful kids. I can see why I'm not worth it tbh. I don't want kids. I like em just don't want any. I'd make a good uncle though :lolShe is far better of without you in her life.

Koolaid_Man
01-10-2014, 10:46 PM
She is far better of without you in her life.

I agree..it still kind of hurts though..at my core I'm human too. I like to think I'm a good guy at heart

ChumpDumper
01-10-2014, 10:50 PM
I agree..it still kind of hurts though..at my core I'm human too. I like to think I'm a good guy at heartThat's your mistake.

You are a terrible human being.

Rogue
01-10-2014, 10:51 PM
Rogue you are right in a sense...however, no disrespect..but no one would fuck you even if you tried...:lol
I ain't letting no bitch fuck me because I'd have already fled away before they launch any attemtps at me tbh :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-10-2014, 10:59 PM
That's your mistake.

You are a terrible human being.

So you don't believe in redemption? I think it's fucked up you think I'm a terrible soul

ChumpDumper
01-10-2014, 11:01 PM
y
So you don't believe in redemption? I think it's fucked up you think I'm a terrible soulYou're a terrible liar above all.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-11-2014, 12:25 AM
:lmao getting feelings for a girl after a hook-up

you are clearly new to this

Buddy Mignon
01-11-2014, 06:50 PM
long time friend of mine...told me flatly that she could no longer be part of my life...and I don't understand it...she's quite stunning...married with 2 kids...and we've messed around before. She says that she can no longer lie to her husband...telling me she loves me but changing her life didn't really make me feel all that good...but I do respect her and what she's trying to do...I just hate it came to this...she says we need space and I tried talking her out of it...but to no avail...

fuck me

I lost my long-time love two years ago. It was 17 years we had a love affair. Her name was Diana but I called her Lady. No matter who she dated she'd always find me when she was lonely. Ours was an extremely intimate relationship, with no room for jealously. Last time I saw her she told me she was married and planned to have kids. Her parents always thought I would bless them with grandchildren, and I did too. But, I'm too selfish for children.

She's gone now... and I'm happy for her.

Reck
01-11-2014, 07:04 PM
Pull the trigger, go ahead.

thispego
01-11-2014, 07:16 PM
http://godevidence.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/land-of-make-believe-450x396.jpg
:lol yup