PDA

View Full Version : Danny Woodhead

Avante
01-11-2014, 03:40 AM
The reincarnation of Dickie Post, I know, I know...who? Post was another smallish but quick white cat for the Chargers, actually lead the AFC in rushing one year. Woodhead a better inside runner, Post better speed. If the Chargers do pull the upset it will because of a little white cat... Danny Boy...haha!!!!!!!!!

The big guys for the Niners the difference in that game.

Russell Wilson the difference maker there and Andrew Luck the reason Indy loses.

Best weekend for NFL football.

dirk4mvp
01-11-2014, 04:29 AM
Indy loses.

:clap

jimbo
01-11-2014, 04:30 AM
He's actually underrated imo. He's better than Sproles, but you hear Sproles' name all the time.

Pains of being a white RB

ChumpDumper
01-11-2014, 04:33 AM
The reincarnation of Dickie Post, I know, I know...who? Post was another smallish but quick white cat for the Chargers, actually lead the AFC in rushing one year. Woodhead a better inside runner, Post better speed. If the Chargers do pull the upset it will because of a little white cat... Danny Boy...haha!!!!!!!!!

The big guys for the Niners the difference in that game.

Russell Wilson the difference maker there and Andrew Luck the reason Indy loses.

Best weekend for NFL football.Avante, why are you so terrible at pickng winners?

Robz4000
01-11-2014, 04:43 AM
Please pick the Panthers. Please.

Clipper Nation
01-11-2014, 11:23 AM
Well, I hope Mathews can play, because Woodhead is now going to play like shit, tbh....

MeloHype
02-04-2014, 09:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ezUt2s7.jpg