PDA

View Full Version : A s Russell Wilson...

Avante
01-12-2014, 12:05 AM
.....gets ready for the NFC Championship there's Andrew Luck counting INT's, what...four, ok ok let's be fair about this one of those wasn't his fault, so just....THREE!!!!!!!! Which is what...six... in two games?

Anyone still not getting this? When it comes to RW, RGIII and AL it's...

Most playoff wins....RW
Most wins period...RW
Most pro bowls...RW
Most TD's...RW
Higher QB ranking...RW

So there's RGIII back home in Waco wondering how may games into 2014 before he loses his job, there's Andrew Luck (with a face like that you don't grow a fucking beard) trowing as many picks as TD's. And then there's Russell Wilson playing for an NFC Championship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LaGarrette Blount is the reincarnation of the Pats all time leading rusher Sam "Bam" Cunningham (yep, his brother) who was also big and fast. Story goes that while he was at USC they went south to play Alabama. after he ran all over the Crimson Tide Bear Bryant started looking to recruit black players. Where would the SEC be without them....hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

So as of right now we have as many black QB's left as we do white ones, Why am I not surprised?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The running game seems to be making a comeback...huh?

ChumpDumper
01-12-2014, 12:19 AM
So Avante, why are you so terrible at picking NFL games?

dirk4mvp
01-12-2014, 12:27 AM
:lol Old Phaggot does give a shit his 49ers have a huge game tomorrow

Pelicans78
01-12-2014, 12:59 AM
.....gets ready for the NFC Championship there's Andrew Luck counting INT's, what...four, ok ok let's be fair about this one of those wasn't his fault, so just....THREE!!!!!!!! Which is what...six... in two games?

Anyone still not getting this? When it comes to RW, RGIII and AL it's...

Most playoff wins....RW
Most wins period...RW
Most pro bowls...RW
Most TD's...RW
Higher QB ranking...RW

So there's RGIII back home in Waco wondering how may games into 2014 before he loses his job, there's Andrew Luck (with a face like that you don't grow a fucking beard) trowing as many picks as TD's. And then there's Russell Wilson playing for an NFC Championship.

LaGarrette Blount is the reincarnation of the Pats all time leading rusher Sam "Bam" Cunningham (yep, his brother) who was also big and fast. Story goes that while he was at USC they went south to play Alabama. after he ran all over the Crimson Tide Bear Bryant started looking to recruit black players. Where would the SEC be without them....hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

So as of right now we have as many black QB's left as we do white ones, Why am I not surprised?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The running game seems to be making a comeback...huh?

Did you watch Wilson today? He was terrible against a banged up secondary. His 2nd half was a big reason why the game was close. Do you really think this guy can win a Super Bowl right now? He was flat out awful today.

KoolAid Mans Brother
01-12-2014, 01:18 AM
The Lions are at home again this week in a must win situation vs a Giants team that has thrown in the towel. There is no logical reason at all not see the Lions cover the 9 point spread in this..."spot".

It will be the only game I play this week and I;m laying everything I can play with on this play. So...5500 to win 5000. That is all my betting $$$$$. The wife only gives me so much of an allowance

Avante
01-12-2014, 01:35 AM
Did you watch Wilson today? He was terrible against a banged up secondary. His 2nd half was a big reason why the game was close. Do you really think this guy can win a Super Bowl right now? He was flat out awful today.

Don't act like some rookie...ok? You look at what a QB has accomplished, no QB has won more games in their first two seasons, no QB threw for more td's as a rookie. He's also in another pro bowl......so what's that tell you?

After the game he talked about the elements not being the best to be throwing the ball all around. What he doesn't do is make the stupid mistake like Andrew Luck does.

I have no doubts he can beat any team in the league in any game. What totally sucks is if my Niners get by Carolina then I'm in a really fucked up situation.

Pelicans78
01-12-2014, 01:43 AM
Don't act like some rookie...ok? You look at what a QB has accomplished, no QB has won more games in their first two seasons, no QB threw for more td's as a rookie. He's also in another pro bowl......so what's that tell you?

After the game he talked about the elements not being the best to be throwing the ball all around. What he doesn't do is make the stupid mistake like Andrew Luck does.

I have no doubts he can beat any team in the league in any game. What totally sucks is if my Niners get by Carolina then I'm in a really fucked up situation.

He plays with an elite defense and running back and homefield advantage. It's set for him. The conditions had nothing to do with it. Brees threw for 300 yards against the best defense in the league with the same conditions. Wilson was lucky that his team bailed him out again. He's not that special and when he gets his payday, he won't have they great of a team around him. Same as Kaepernick.

Sean Cagney
01-12-2014, 01:56 AM
He plays with an elite defense and running back and homefield advantage. It's set for him. The conditions had nothing to do with it. Brees threw for 300 yards against the best defense in the league with the same conditions. Wilson was lucky that his team bailed him out again. He's not that special and when he gets his payday, he won't have they great of a team around him. Same as Kaepernick.

He plays within the game and doesn't make mistakes, he is clutch as well. He is great for that system.

Avante
01-12-2014, 02:06 AM

You must not pay any attention to season stats, why don't you start? Why not actually make some attempt to know what you are talking about...ok? There is a reason he's in another pro bowl.

I;m betting you've never noticed that he doesn't have a stud TE, a big tall receiver or depth of receivers...right?

The guy is great amigo, just like his coach (who has forgotten more about the game than you'll ever know) says and everyone else who announces his games. Give this guy some stud receivers and...whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To, well he didn't have a great game is so rookie it's ridiculous, he's not the one throwing INT's all over the place now is he?

Avante
01-12-2014, 02:10 AM
He plays within the game and doesn't make mistakes, he is clutch as well. He is great for that system.

I can see you understand the game, that's rare here.

Sean Cagney
01-12-2014, 02:27 AM
I can see you understand the game, that's rare here.

Yep, some just like to hate on players and say this and that about them. I see what he is and he is perfect for that system. He rarely makes a stupid throw where you scratch your head and he has a rating over 100 his first two years, thats good! He is a great system QB.

Pelicans78
01-12-2014, 02:54 AM
I'm just saying that he's not that impressive and has really struggled the last 5 games. This is not about just one game. It's becoming a trend and anyone who says otherwise doesn't know what they're talking about. Teams are starting to figure out he's not that great in the pocket and are focus on keeping him in the pocket while jamming his receivers and forcing him to make tighter throws which he's not doing consistently. He even managed to get his best receiver hurt today on an overthrow. He's getting exposed and either way will struggle next week.

Avante
01-12-2014, 02:59 AM
I'm just saying that he's not that impressive and has really struggled the last 5 games. This is not about just one game. It's becoming a trend and anyone who says otherwise doesn't know what they're talking about. Teams are starting to figure out he's not that great in the pocket and are focus on keeping him in the pocket while jamming his receivers and forcing him to make tighter throws which he's not doing consistently. He even managed to get his best receiver hurt today on an overthrow. He's getting exposed and either way will struggle next week.

He;s been playing football since he was a little kid....the last five weeks....hahaha!!!!!!!! Dude, give him Jimmy Graham, Larry Fitzgerald type receivers and what do you think would happen, he's doing all these great things with subpar receivers, you don't get that? Golden Tate..????????

Imagine if Sidney Rice and Harvin had been there all year long. Let's take Colston and MeCham off the Saints, see how it works?

Didn't he come from way back in last seasons playoff game vs the Falcons, you do know he's one of the top rated QB;s in the league.....right?

Pelicans78
01-12-2014, 03:04 AM
He;s been playing football since he was a little kid....the last five weeks....hahaha!!!!!!!! Dude, give him Jimmy Graham, Larry Fitzgerald type receivers and what do you think would happen, he's doing all these great things with subpar receiver, you don't get that? Golden Tate..????????

Well he had his best receiver back and got him injured on an overthrow. That's on him and giving him an extra weapon won't help if he struggles in the pocket. First you say it's only one bad game and now you're saying it's only 5 bad games in a row. That's a trend in this league and next he has to face another elite defense. Luckily he has an elite defense and RB to carry him. Seriously, he looked like an average QB and kept the Saints in the game with his inability to convert 3rd downs. He had open guys all game against a banged up Saints secondary and couldn't get the job done. There's nothing special about him other than he doesn't force things and manages the game well.

Pelicans78
01-12-2014, 03:05 AM
And you've proven the last two seasons that you don't know what you're talking about.

Avante
01-12-2014, 03:08 AM
Well he had his best receiver back and got him injured on an overthrow. That's on him and giving him an extra weapon won't help if he struggles in the pocket. First you say it's only one bad game and now you're saying it's only 5 bad games in a row. That's a trend in this league and next he has to face another elite defense. Luckily he has an elite defense and RB to carry him. Seriously, he looked like an average QB and kept the Saints in the game with his inability to convert 3rd downs. He had open guys all game against a banged up Saints secondary and couldn't get the job done. There's nothing special about him other than he doesn't force things and manages the game well.

Dude, all QB;'s overthrow receivers....honest! And I never said anything about him having five bad games, that's ridiculous.

I'll ask again, do you have any idea at all about seasonal stats, if you do then you'd notice where Wilson is ranked. He's up among the elite, check it out.

Avante
01-12-2014, 03:11 AM
And you've proven the last two seasons that you don't know what you're talking about.

Didn't I tell everyone Wilson would be the best of the big three? Well where's RGIII? How many INT's does Luck have to throw? And I don't know what I'm talking about....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Dude, I could take you to school talking Saints, trust me! We could start with Tony Galbreath and Chuck Muncie, I know,....who? Wanna go back to your first draft?

Trust me little man I know what I;m talking about. Only a rookie wouldn't get why everyone speaks so higher of Russell Wilson,.

TIMMYtoZO
01-12-2014, 03:13 AM
Dude, all QB;'s overthrow receivers....honest! And I never said anything about him having five bad games, that's ridiculous.

I'll ask again, do you have any idea at all about seasonal stats, if you do then you'd notice where Wilson is ranked. He's up among the elite, check it out.

:lol old perverted faggot

Pelicans78
01-12-2014, 03:14 AM
Didn't I tell everyone Wilson would be the best of the big three? Well where's RGIII? How many INT's does Luck have to throw? And I don't know what I'm talking about....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Dude, I could take you to school talking Saints, trust me! We could start with Tony Galbreath and Chuck Muncie, I know,....who?

Go for it biggie. But you're predictions have been terrible showing how little you know. You've become a troll. Mocked. Pissed upon. Chuck Muncie's dead by the way. RIP

Pelicans78
01-12-2014, 03:16 AM

No, you're dismissing him having five bad games in a row. Season stats are good overall, but he's in a safe structured system. However teams are figuring him out and if he doesn't improve, it's not gonna end it well. You know he's gonna have a 6th bad game in a row next week and assuming their defense bails him out again, he's not gonna have much confidence going into the Super Bowl.

Avante
01-12-2014, 03:22 AM
Go for it fattie. But you're predictions have been terrible showing how little you know. You've become a troll. Mocked. Pissed upon. Chuck Muncie's dead by the way. RIP

Do you honestly believe I don't play this exactly how I want it? It's perfect!

This site is about fun n' games, and I realize that.

Avante
01-12-2014, 03:24 AM
No, you're dismissing him having five bad games in a row. Season stats are good overall, but he's in a safe structured system. However teams are figuring him out and if he doesn't improve, it's not gonna end it well. You know he's gonna have a 6th bad game in a row next week and assuming their defense bails him out again, he's not gonna have much confidence going into the Super Bowl.

Dude, we all know your team got their ass kicked today, ok? To try and ..well ya see Russell Wilson really isn't.....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! How many times does he have to kick Saint ass anyway? The cat is 16-1 at home, a two time pro boweler, a top seed, a rookie record holder, why are you struggling with this so?

Pelicans78
01-12-2014, 03:27 AM
Do you honestly believe I don't play this exactly how I want it? It's perfect!

Listen janwar, I don't care how you play this. You disrespected the late Chuck Muncie when you mentioned him.

Pelicans78
01-12-2014, 03:30 AM
Dude, we all know your team got their ass kicked today, ok? To try and ..well ya see Russell Wilson really isn't.....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! How many times does he have to kick Saint ass anyway? The cat is 16-1 at home, a two time pro boweler, a top seed, a rookie record holder, why are you struggling with this so?

Saints had 409 yards to Seattle's 277. 25 first downs to 13. Difference in the game was a fumble and two missed FGs. Wilson didn't account for anything but FGs. He's getting exposed now. Teams know he can't throw consistently in the pocket.

Avante
01-12-2014, 03:40 AM
Listen janwar, I don't care how you play this. You disrespected the late Chuck Muncie when you mentioned him.

I'm shocked you even know who he is half pint. How did you do that?

Avante
01-12-2014, 03:42 AM
Saints had 409 yards to Seattle's 277. 25 first downs to 13. Difference in the game was a fumble and two missed FGs. Wilson didn't account for anything but FGs. He's getting exposed now. Teams know he can't throw consistently in the pocket.

Dude, they have played twice this season right, for how many minutes out of 120 have the Saints had the lead? Oh yeah....0.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was either game really in doubt?

You're a joke guy.

Pelicans78
01-12-2014, 03:51 AM
I'm shocked you even know who he is half pint. How did you do that?

He played for both the Chargers and Saints. My brother is a Charger fan since the Dan Fouts days.

Pelicans78
01-12-2014, 03:53 AM
Dude, they have played twice this season right, for how many minutes out of 120 have the Saints had the lead? Oh yeah....0.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was either game really in doubt?

You're a joke guy.

You calling anyone a joke is like the pot calling the kettle a negro.

Pelicans78
01-12-2014, 03:55 AM
BTW, the Saints would blast them in the Superdome.

Avante
01-12-2014, 03:55 AM
He played for both the Chargers and Saints. My brother is a Charger fan since the Dan Fouts days.

He played on one of the best offensies in the history of the game, Muncie was alot like Arian Foster.

While at NO he played along Tony Galbreath out of Missouri, one of the best duo threat combos in the league.

Pelicans78
01-12-2014, 03:57 AM
He played on one of the best offensies in the history of the game, Muncie was alot like Arian Foster.

While at NO he played along Tony Galbreath out of Missouri, one of the best duo threat combos in the league.

You still didn't know who the best RB was in Saints history till I corrected you. How could you pick Dalton Hillard over Deuce McCallister?

BTW, what's the best draft class in Saints history?

Avante
01-12-2014, 03:57 AM
BTW, the Saints would blast them in the Superdome.

I agree 100%. They'd also blast everyone else.

Avante
01-12-2014, 04:03 AM
You still didn't know who the best RB was in Saints history till I corrected you. How could you pick Dalton Hillard over Deuce McCallister?

BTW, what's the best draft class in Saints history?

How about 1981?

And Dalton Hilliard or McAlister weren't on a par with George Rogers to be honest he came out of that 81 draft.

Pelicans78
01-12-2014, 04:11 AM
How about 1981?

And Dalton Hilliard or McAlister weren't on a par with George Rogers to be honest he came out of that 81 draft.

Deuce was every bit as good as Rogers. Deuce is a beast with his size and speed. Much bigger than Rogers and maybe faster.

1981 is good, but I think 1986 may be the best but 2006 is good as well.

86 had 4 Pro Bowlers in Jim Dombroski, Dalton Hillard, Pat Swelling, and Reuben Mayes. Those guys were part of the core for the strong teams in the 80s and 90s.

2006 has Reggie Bush, Roman Harper, Jahri Evans, Colston, and Zach Strief. Bush was a bust overall, but the other guys were long-term starters and Evans is on his way to becoming a Hall of Famer. I may give this class the nod since these guys were a big part of the Super Bowl winning team.

Avante
01-12-2014, 04:19 AM
Deuce was every bit as good as Rogers. Deuce is a beast with his size and speed. Much bigger than Rogers and maybe faster.

1981 is good, but I think 1986 may be the best but 2006 is good as well.

86 had 4 Pro Bowlers in Jim Dombroski, Dalton Hillard, Pat Swelling, and Reuben Mayes. Those guys were part of the core for the strong teams in the 80s and 90s.

2006 has Reggie Bush, Roman Harper, Jahri Evans, Colston, and Zach Strief. Bush was a bust overall, but the other guys were long-term starters and Evans is on his way to becoming a Hall of Famer. I may give this class the nod since these guys were a big part of the Super Bowl winning team.

Well actually Rogers was 6-2 228 pounds and averaged 4.3 a carry as a Saint, while McAlister wa 6-1 230 and also averaged 4.3. Much.....bigger?

There is no doubt 81 was the best draft class for the Saints.

Lincoln
01-12-2014, 04:19 AM
How many of those yards were in garbage time when Seattle was guarding the sidelines and playing max protect

Avante
01-12-2014, 04:21 AM
How many of those yards were in garbage time when Seattle was guarding the sidelines and playing max protect

I would play Cousins over RGIII next season you cool with that?

Pelicans78
01-12-2014, 04:23 AM

Total yardage in the first half wasn't that much different but the Saints dominated the 2nd half since Seattle's offense stalled until their last drive.

Pelicans78
01-12-2014, 04:25 AM
Well actually Rogers was 6-2 228 pounds and averaged 4.3 a carry as a Saint, while McAlister wa 6-1 230 and also averaged 4.3. Much.....bigger?

There is no doubt 81 was the best draft class for the Saints.

81 was good, but 2006 and 1986 had a bigger impact on wins and losses, especially 2006 which was a big part of their only Super Bowl victory.

Avante
01-12-2014, 04:39 AM
81 was good, but 2006 and 1986 had a bigger impact on wins and losses, especially 2006 which was a big part of their only Super Bowl victory.

Dude, don't ignore the fact that Rogers and McAlister were about the same size, ok? According to more than one Saints fan I know 81 was the best draft.

J.T.
01-12-2014, 01:28 PM
Luck had a very up and down playoffs. At times he moved the ball on teams like he was playing Madden on Rookie. Then there's his seven interceptions. I think that two in the Patriots game would have been avoided if it wasn't raining, but you play with the cards they deal you and I'm not saying that's an excuse, just that I wouldn't expect an entire career's worth of playoff games to have rain games be a trend. I also think that one of the picks in the KC game wasn't Luck's fault, the one that Hilton didn't fully reel in and he let the corner take it out of his hands. So as far as I'm concerned, Luck tossed four interceptions in two games in my eyes against a good KC secondary and a Patriots secondary that has clearly created a reputation of being Andrew Luck's daddy in just two career games against him. The Colts overachieved their balls off this season with the most total players on IR and without their second best player for half the season.

Avante will still make threads about Russell Wilson whilst ignoring the overall talent gap between the Colts and Seahawks, and then disappear when Brady or Manning put on their next Super Bowl ring at Wilson's expense. At least I show up when I'm wrong or my team loses #oldfaggot

J.T.
01-12-2014, 01:31 PM
At least I show up when I'm wrong or my team loses #oldfaggot

And that time when I got ATRAIN to try and help me fake my death on here totally doesn't count. I was trying to pull off an elaborate troll, not my problem that douchebag couldn't withstand Kori tightening the screws.

Avante
01-12-2014, 09:27 PM
Luck had a very up and down playoffs. At times he moved the ball on teams like he was playing Madden on Rookie. Then there's his seven interceptions. I think that two in the Patriots game would have been avoided if it wasn't raining, but you play with the cards they deal you and I'm not saying that's an excuse, just that I wouldn't expect an entire career's worth of playoff games to have rain games be a trend. I also think that one of the picks in the KC game wasn't Luck's fault, the one that Hilton didn't fully reel in and he let the corner take it out of his hands. So as far as I'm concerned, Luck tossed four interceptions in two games in my eyes against a good KC secondary and a Patriots secondary that has clearly created a reputation of being Andrew Luck's daddy in just two career games against him. The Colts overachieved their balls off this season with the most total players on IR and without their second best player for half the season.

Avante will still make threads about Russell Wilson whilst ignoring the overall talent gap between the Colts and Seahawks, and then disappear when Brady or Manning put on their next Super Bowl ring at Wilson's expense. At least I show up when I'm wrong or my team loses #oldfaggot

I was told by you and others about how much better RGIII and Andrew Luck were ovrer Russell Wilson, well what are we actually seeing? RGIII will be losing his job and Andrew Luck is a turnover machine. Then there's Russell Wilson who has done everything better. At what point do you finally admit that Wilson is the best of the three so far?

johnsmith
01-12-2014, 09:28 PM
I was told by you and others about how much better RGIII and Andrew Luck overr Russell Wilson, well what are we actually seeing? RGIII will be losing his job and Andrew Luck is a turnover machine. Then there's Russell Wilson who has done everything better. At what point do you finally admit that Wilson is the best of the three so far?

How has your gambling gone this season?

Lol!

Floyd Pacquiao
01-12-2014, 09:36 PM
:lol Wasn't he 9-19 for 103 yds??? :lol fcking trent dilfer use to have better games than that

Avante
01-12-2014, 10:15 PM
What a shame the Seahawks don't have any really stud receivers or a TE

Avante
01-13-2014, 12:31 AM
Yes someday Andrew Luck will do/be this and that, but as of...right now...it is Russell Wilson doing all those things Luck wishs he were doing.

J.T.
01-13-2014, 04:04 AM
Yes someday Andrew Luck will do/be this and that, but as of...right now...it is Russell Wilson doing all those things Luck wishs he were doing.

That's because one day Andrew Luck will have a more talented team surrounding him like Wilson does. Till then he does pretty well with what little talent is on his roster. I've never said the Colts were better than the Seahawks, although they did beat them straight up this year. Wilson's team is better than Luck's team, but Luck has done so much more than Wilson when it comes to clutchness and leadership in his first two seasons. Wilson is just playing the role his team needs him to play. Luck at times has to do too much to compensate for his team. It's no surprise that you don't understand this. You see what you want to see so that you can argue from the point of you're always right, instead of actually having discussions with people. Stupid old dipshit.

spurraider21
01-13-2014, 04:17 AM
That's because one day Andrew Luck will have a more talented team surrounding him like Wilson does. Till then he does pretty well with what little talent is on his roster. I've never said the Colts were better than the Seahawks, although they did beat them straight up this year. Wilson's team is better than Luck's team, but Luck has done so much more than Wilson when it comes to clutchness and leadership in his first two seasons. Wilson is just playing the role his team needs him to play. Luck at times has to do too much to compensate for his team. It's no surprise that you don't understand this. You see what you want to see so that you can argue from the point of you're always right, instead of actually having discussions with people. Stupid old dipshit.
nailed it with this post.

Luck > Wilson but Seahawks > Colts

Avante
01-13-2014, 04:31 AM

Dude, the only stupid dipshit here is you. I told you that Russell Wilson would accomplish more than Andrew Luck would and he has, so cool your bullshit...ok? Yes Luck will get better but so will Russell Wilson. You realize that Wilson has no great receivers or a TE...right?

How was I able to say this prior to the Colts vs Pats game..."Luck will throw 2 INT's (maybe more)"....now what did he do, how did I know that?

Back before we saw Wilson start to seperate from RGIII/Luck you weren't trying to discus anything, it was...Luck is this and that and Wilson is.....so cool your crap, ok?

Now you are realizing that yes Russell Wilson is the better QB right now, and you can't handle the truth. Luck is going to be a stud, Russell Wilson is already a stud.

J.T.
01-13-2014, 04:38 AM
Yeah, whatever Avante. Predicting Luck would throw some picks in a playoff game on the road in the rain when he's got half his offense on IR is a real bold prediction man. I'm through talking to you, you fucking jizz stain. It's not worth anyone's time. You don't want to talk to people here. You just want to be right and have people give you e-attention. So suck a duck, dipshit. Enjoy living vicariously through Russell Wilson's success. Clearly you have literally nothing better to do with your life. :tu

Avante
01-13-2014, 05:01 AM
Yeah, whatever Avante. Predicting Luck would throw some picks in a playoff game on the road in the rain when he's got half his offense on IR is a real bold prediction man. I'm through talking to you, you fucking jizz stain. It's not worth anyone's time. You don't want to talk to people here. You just want to be right and have people give you e-attention. So suck a duck, dipshit. Enjoy living vicariously through Russell Wilson's success. Clearly you have literally nothing better to do with your life. :tu

Dude, it really hurts being as wrong as you were about this doesn't it? Why not be a man and say..."yeah Avante you were right"...instead of acting like some punk kid over this? Look at how you are acting because you were wrong. If ya recall small fry you're the one who brought all this ...ANDREW LUCK IS THE SON OF God...bullshit up. All I said was...Russell Wilson will be better....and he is small fry, so live with it.

Trust me guy nobody lives vicariously through some QB....hahahaha!!!!!!!! Did you really say that, hahahaha!!!!!!!!

I have no doubts that if it were Andrew Luck doing all the things RW has done you'd be singing a whole other song,. It would be.see see see I told you that Luck was.......what a shame it's me doing that instead isn't it midget?

Here ya go slugger

paste

The Indianapolis Colts were thrashed 43-22 by the New England Patriots on Saturday and quarterback Andrew Luck wasn't great. He was 20 for 41 passing with four interceptions and was unable to duplicate his heroic performance from the previous week against the Chiefs.

The Colts appear to be building something legitimate, but until Andrew Luck cleans himself up they won't get to play February football.

-

Look at me now slick, my Niners vs my QB I live vicariously through, hell I can't lose...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnsmith
12-03-2016, 12:06 AM
Still going

johnsmith
04-04-2019, 01:13 AM
Bump