PDA

View Full Version : Evander Holyfield does it again on Big Brother...admits to punching a pregnant horse

Thebesteva
01-12-2014, 04:06 AM
Used to really respect this guy back in his hay day, dont mind about his rant on gay people being sick though I think tranny's and cat owners are sick not necessarily homosexuals.

But this tops it all, he talks and almost brags about a time when he fell off his horse and punched it, he then realized it was pregnant and felt bad for it. As if being pregnant is what justifies it. Absolute fucking piece of shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AVRAtbXpnE

Spurs da champs
01-12-2014, 04:17 AM
Used to really respect this guy back in his hay day, dont mind about his rant on gay people being sick

I thought you were gay, every time I look in the club you're posting something about gays, it doesn't seem like you would mind.

Thebesteva
01-12-2014, 04:32 AM
I thought you were gay, every time I look in the club you're posting something about gays, it doesn't seem like you would mind.

Sir I appreciate the failed attempt to troll me but lets stick on the Holyfield subject.

Spurs da champs
01-12-2014, 04:40 AM
Sir I appreciate the failed attempt to troll me but lets stick on the Holyfield subject.

No trolling, just an accurate observation. As for Holyfield, he's a terrible human being, no doubt about it.

Thebesteva
01-12-2014, 04:43 AM
No trolling, just an accurate observation. As for Holyfield, he's a terrible human being, no doubt about it.

Don't be sad, life is too short for that stuff.

Reck
01-12-2014, 05:00 AM
Wasn't it Holyfield who solicited some underaged prostitutes a few years back?

This motherfucker never stops.

Rogue
01-12-2014, 06:39 AM
dude's always been a class-A cnut imho, otherwise how could he irritate another professional boxer to such an extent where he couldn't help but bite his ear off?

CavsSuperFan
01-12-2014, 08:02 AM
Wasn't it Holyfield who solicited some underaged prostitutes a few years back?.
No that was not him...Perhaps you are thinking of Lawrence Taylor?

Reck
01-12-2014, 08:40 AM
No that was not him...Perhaps you are thinking of Lawrence Taylor?

Ah, correct. Another scumbag.

Koolaid_Man
01-12-2014, 08:48 AM
Used to really respect this guy back in his hay day, dont mind about his rant on gay people being sick though I think tranny's and cat owners are sick not necessarily homosexuals.

But this tops it all, he talks and almost brags about a time when he fell off his horse and punched it, he then realized it was pregnant and felt bad for it. As if being pregnant is what justifies it. Absolute fucking piece of shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AVRAtbXpnE

:lmao He's so fucking dumb..I think he mixes crack in with his cereal milk... but I remember a sports reporter telling a story of how the feds busted him for steroid use because he used the name Evan Fields and it was easy to make the connection :lmao

Koolaid_Man
01-12-2014, 09:18 AM
Used to really respect this guy back in his hay day,

I guess you were like the masses didn't do your homework on this guy...in hindsight I bet you're glad that Mike bit off his ears :lol...

Do you know if he's still the spokesman for the National Governors Association for mentoring programs for fatherless children...:lmao which is totally ironic given his situation

CitizenDwayne
01-12-2014, 03:05 PM
Just another one of the guys always praising God for all his accomplishments...no shock he's got a mean streak.

Also, seems like one of the dumbest men on the planet.

Jacob1983
01-13-2014, 06:48 PM
I think the reason why the bubba from Duck Dynasty got shat on from the media is because he is a white hillbilly and Duck Dynasty generates a lot of money for A&E and other companies. The media doesn't give a shit about Holyfield's comments because he is black and probably because he is basically a D list celebrity now.

leemajors
01-13-2014, 10:04 PM
Just another one of the guys always praising God for all his accomplishments...no shock he's got a mean streak.

Also, seems like one of the dumbest men on the planet.

punch drunk more likely, dude took a lot of hits for a long time.

Thebesteva
01-13-2014, 10:55 PM
punch drunk more likely, dude took a lot of hits for a long time.

He's been a retard forever