PDA

View Full Version : Congrats AFC

Trainwreck2100
01-12-2014, 04:18 AM
Pretty much guaranteed a superbowl winner now

Avante
01-12-2014, 04:24 AM
The AFC doesn't have the defensive prowess we see in the NFC.

MeloHype
01-12-2014, 04:26 AM
^But they have the white QB

Avante
01-12-2014, 04:27 AM
^But they have the white QB

Didn't a great white QB just lose to Russell Wilson? Didn't the great Aaron Rodgers get punked by Kaerpernick.....three times in a row?

Trainwreck2100
01-12-2014, 04:30 AM
And how did that work out for Krap last year?

Avante
01-12-2014, 04:40 AM
And how did that work out for Krap last year?

With less than one season under his belt he ended up in the SB and if not for a terrible non call wins it.

Trainwreck2100
01-12-2014, 04:44 AM
correct he lost the superbowl

Avante
01-12-2014, 04:48 AM
correct he lost the superbowl

Yep, four yards away watching a defender holding his receiver.

Trainwreck2100
01-12-2014, 05:01 AM
loser

Avante
01-12-2014, 05:02 AM
loser

translation

Yeah the whole world saw that how that wasn't called is a mystery to me. Hell. it's even on youtude, how that was missed..?

Trainwreck2100
01-12-2014, 05:04 AM
no translation losers are losers and 100 years from now all anyone's going to remember is that he lost so, loser

Avante
01-12-2014, 05:07 AM
no translation losers are losers and 100 years from now all anyone's going to remember is that he lost so, loser

90 years ago or so Harold Abrahams won the Olympic 100m, but his main rival Eric Liddell didn't run because he couldn't compete on a Sunday. They even made a movie out of it, many thinking Liddell would have won.

About 80 years ago the great Eulace Peacock was injured and couldn't run in the Olympics so......

Wrong as usual.

Trainwreck2100
01-12-2014, 05:11 AM
90 years ago or so Harold Abrahams won the Olympic 100m, but his main rival Eric Liddell didn't run because of it couldn't compete on a Sunday. They even made a movie out of it, many thinking Liddell would have won.

Wrong as usual.

except in your shitty case the person on record didn't compete and therefore didn't lose you dumb fuck. Krap is on record as a loser

Avante
01-12-2014, 05:26 AM
except in your shitty case the person on record didn't compete and therefore didn't lose you dumb fuck. Krap is on record as a loser

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....right over your head...again.

Nobody should be this fucking stupid, wow~~~~~~~~~~~

Usain Bolt lost to Justin Gatlin this season after a week where he was nursing an injury, now tell me moron do you really think anyone considrerd the great Usian Bolt a loser? There are circumstanced involverd ya fucking idiot.

Trainwreck2100
01-12-2014, 05:27 AM
ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....right over your head...again.

Nobody should be this fucking stupid, wow~~~~~~~~~~~

took you long enough to realize you had literally no response. Waiting for me to go to sleep i guess

Avante
01-12-2014, 05:29 AM
took you long enough to realize you had literally no response. Waiting for me to go to sleep i guess

I'll go slow....

There are circumstances involved dummy, we all know that.

How many tournaments does Tiger Woods win a year? Nowhere close to all those he enters, so he's a loser...right?

Trainwreck2100
01-12-2014, 05:32 AM
I'll go slow....

There are circumstances involved dummy, we all know that.

your case the party in question is not a documented loser. In my case we have a documented loser. The two cases are not related. So when i say he's a loser i'm dead on, he'll always be the qb that ended the 9ers perfect superbowl record.

Avante
01-12-2014, 05:40 AM
your case the party in question is not a documented loser. In my case we have a documented loser. The two cases are not related. So when i say he's a loser i'm dead on, he'll always be the qb that ended the 9ers perfect superbowl record.

I knew you weren't getting it, yep...you weren't.

I was showing you that yes time won't matter that's why I mentioned 90 and 80....ok? Dude, you gotta be about the dumbest cat on this site, it's like trying to talk to some kid who don't know shit.

Kaep will always be known as that cat who was just tossed in there and preceded to take us to a SB and if not for a shitty non call wins it.

Trainwreck2100
01-12-2014, 05:46 AM
I knew weren't getting it, yep...you weren't.

I was showing you that yes time won't matter that's why I mentioned 90 and 80....ok? Dude, you gotta be about the dumbest cat on this site, it's like trying to talk to some kid who don't know shit.

200+ years ago we won the revolutionary war, 2000 years ago Jesus dies, i can go back further, and just throw out events that have nothing to do with the topic like you did. context matters and your situation is nothing like the one i originally presented. You're just throwing shit at the wall.

Avante
01-12-2014, 05:54 AM
200+ years ago we won the revolutionary war, 2000 years ago Jesus dies, i can go back further, and just throw out events that have nothing to do with the topic like you did. context matters and your situation is nothing like the one i originally presented. You're just throwing shit at the wall.

Why didn't the great baseballer Josh Gibson play in the major leagues? Well let's see could it be because blacks weren't allowed? You see little guy we do pay attention to the situation and not just the results, which was a point that you couldn't comprehend.

Trainwreck2100
01-12-2014, 05:55 AM
Why didn't the great baseballer Josh Gibson play in the major leagues? Well let's see could it be because blacks weren't allowed? You see little guy we do pay attention to the situation and not just the results, which was a point that you couldn't comprehend.

how many world series did he lose? Yep ZERO so he's not a loser like Krap

Avante
01-12-2014, 05:57 AM
how many world series did he lose? Yep ZERO so he's not a loser like Krap

There are 32 teams, right? So 30 of them all had QB's that were far worst losers than he was...right? since 30 NFL QB's didn't eve make it. I know...ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trainwreck2100
01-12-2014, 06:00 AM
There are 32 teams, right? So 30 of them all had QB's that were far worst losers than he was...right?

but only one goes down in history as the superbowl loser. In this case it's the extra historical fact as the qb that ended the 9ers perfect run at the lambo trophy

Avante
01-12-2014, 06:06 AM
but only one goes down in history as the superbowl loser. In this case it's the extra historical fact as the qb that ended the 9ers perfect run at the lambo trophy

So 100 years from now the only NFL QB's anyone will know about are Joe Flacco and Colin Kaerpernick, thats losing? Ask somebody,,,"so who was the QB for the Rams" it would be........"How should I know".

Trainwreck2100
01-12-2014, 06:12 AM
So 100 years from now the only NFL QB's anyone will know about are Joe Flacco and Colin Kaerpernick, thats losing? Ask somebody,,,"so who was the QB for the Rams" it would be........"How should I know".

losers can be reknowned and still losers. The confederates, the nazis, the brits.

Avante
01-12-2014, 06:19 AM
losers can be reknowned and still losers. The confederates, the nazis, the brits.

I bet you can't tell me any of the losers of the SB's other than a few recent ones....right?