PDA

View Full Version : 2014 The Club award nominations thread

Trill Clinton
01-12-2014, 01:01 PM
this thread will keep track of the best threads, posts, posters, etc for the next year.

i'd like to nominate the 'chumpdumper photoshop thread' as thread of the year so far.

*nomination time frame is Nov 2013- Oct 2014*

DPG21920
01-12-2014, 01:29 PM
Why are you so obsessed with this site? Aren't you supposedly young, educated and affluent? You make a ton of threads about a website that should not mean that much to someone with a good life tbh..you are begging for attention and care a lot about random/made up awards..

lakerhaterade
01-12-2014, 01:34 PM
Why are you so obsessed with this site? Aren't you supposedly young, educated and affluent? You make a ton of threads about a website that should not mean that much to someone with a good life tbh..you are begging for attention and care a lot about random/made up awards..
DPG with the 09-10 elite goods

DJR210
01-12-2014, 02:17 PM
Just received a default on my lease - need help (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227617&goto=newpost)

Trill Clinton
01-12-2014, 02:44 PM

do you ask everyone who has made award threads this question or just da kid?

DPG21920
01-12-2014, 02:45 PM
I only ask people who made 6+ award threads. Making one or two shows humor. Making 5 or more shows a deeper problem IMO. Just an observation - I've said what I wanted to say and don't need to dwell on it.

Trill Clinton
01-12-2014, 02:52 PM
I only ask people who made 6+ award threads. Making one or two shows humor. Making 5 or more shows a deeper problem IMO. Just an observation - I've said what I wanted to say and don't need to dwell on it.

okay i wont

ChumpDumper
01-12-2014, 03:01 PM
As long as Trill keeps calling white men kings....

Koolaid_Man
01-12-2014, 03:19 PM

dude your not even 5 feet tall...nothing you say even matters...you're lucky to be living during this time because my dad told me that back in the 70's guys under 6 ft got no pussy :lol under 5 feet you might as well kill yourself...

Thread
01-12-2014, 03:57 PM
dude your not even 5 feet tall

tee, hee.

Trill Clinton
01-12-2014, 03:58 PM
As long as Trill keeps calling white men kings....

we're all kings

Trill Clinton
01-12-2014, 03:59 PM
dude your not even 5 feet tall...nothing you say even matters...you're lucky to be living during this time because my dad told me that back in the 70's guys under 6 ft got no pussy :lol under 5 feet you might as well kill yourself...

:lmao

Spur-Addict
01-12-2014, 04:02 PM

:lmao

Really? Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn :rollin

Spur-Addict
01-12-2014, 04:15 PM
So, DPG is the midget from Love Boat?

ChumpDumper
01-12-2014, 04:27 PM
we're all kings
You never called black men kings, and it's too late to start now tbh.

Trill Clinton
01-12-2014, 04:31 PM
You never called black men kings, and it's too late to start now tbh.

you're right. i don't have a nickname for black men on this site and i won't make one up either. being a king of frost and snow is pretty cool, though.

Trill Clinton
01-12-2014, 04:37 PM
i just remembered, i have called black men "madden kings" before on here. so feel free to use that if it makes you feel better lol

irishock
01-12-2014, 04:39 PM

Is he shorter than his aunt?

Spur-Addict
01-12-2014, 04:54 PM
So, DPG is the midget from Love Boat?

It's actually Fantasy Island :lol

http://www.waynepowers.com/images/174_HerveVillechaize.jpg

Koolaid_Man
01-12-2014, 05:05 PM
It's actually Fantasy Island :lol

http://www.waynepowers.com/images/174_HerveVillechaize.jpg

:lmao:lmao Coughing, choking, spitting on laughter...yep that's him....that's DPG and his dad....they're both standing :lmao:lmao

Koolaid_Man
01-12-2014, 05:06 PM
Is he shorter than his aunt?

according to Cully he plays under and in between his aunts skirt :lmao

Rogue
01-12-2014, 07:33 PM
chumper photoshop thread wins it easily imho. I'm a bit disappointed none of my "goddess" threads got even a nomination though.

DJR210
01-12-2014, 08:02 PM
I'm a bit disappointed none of my "goddess" threads got even a nomination though.

There you go bro.

Goddess reveals she was unsure about making Avengers (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226890&goto=newpost)

DPG21920
01-12-2014, 09:03 PM
Fake laughter imo..

Trill Clinton
01-12-2014, 09:09 PM
chumper photoshop thread wins it easily imho. I'm a bit disappointed none of my "goddess" threads got even a nomination though.

you can nominate your own threads, fam.

Rogue
01-12-2014, 10:03 PM
^ umm... thanks, but just can't decide which one to nominate tbh.

Reck
01-12-2014, 11:25 PM
^ umm... thanks, but just can't decide which one to nominate tbh.

May I suggest the frenchies being rude.

It will be a good one because in about a year she would have left that french fag and his white flag waving stainhole they call a country.

Avante
01-13-2014, 05:42 AM
It's lonely at the top.

Trainwreck2100
01-13-2014, 05:58 AM
its also lonely when everyone someone knows gets thrown under the bus

Rogue
01-13-2014, 08:43 AM
tbh I had once hated Ryan Reynolds for quite a while but even Reynolds seems so much better than french serial killer named Romain Daurica. Can't wait to see that son of a bitch getting cuckolded by our goddess (goddess and ME, most ideally :lol). I did cuckold him in my novels tbh, hope it'll come true in the real world someday.

here's an excerpt from "If Lucy fell" - the latest novel of the "Goddess" series:

Chapter Fourteen

Her body was softening, almost melting down it felt like. Her heat was so strong it began to thaw my sexual self which had been frozen for so long, and shortly we were both on the ground. The floor was cold and I hoped it could somewhat cool us down, but it turned out to work the other way around, as we hugged even tighter, the party of us going on and on… I found the buckle on her back then disconnected it, and her bra was gone

I was lying on my back while my goddess’s body was above me, her knees and elbows bearing most of her weight, her boobs hanging down her chest stroking my cheeks time after time.

“I’m feeling cold and hungry, goddess… no eating the whole day, would you give me somethin’ to eat?” I begged.

“Sure, honey, anything… I’m yours tonight…”

I grabbed one of her boobs and put the nipple in my mouth then began sucking it, and the other one, and the former one all over again… It was also a feeling that had been absent from my life for so long. I felt as if I became a baby again, no Lucy, no worry… just me and my goddess.

There was nothing going down my throat except my own saliva but my stomach felt satisfied and the hunger was gone. Then I suddenly remembered my goddess probably hadn't eaten anything either… I had only drunk my own saliva but it tasted so differently tonight, and felt so differently in my body. It flowed all the way down my gullet, through belly and instantly reached the other end of my body, which was once again stiff and hard, ready to erupt.

I realized something from my goddess was mixed in my saliva, her sweat or something else, which was the only nutrition inside the drink, and the reason why I didn’t feel hungry anymore… But I couldn’t leave my goddess out in cold and let her fall asleep with an empty stomach… I had to find a way to inject the whole thing back in my goddess.

I had no idea what to do next, but I guess that was the time when I should simply let “nature” take care of the rest…

My hands were busy rummaging inside her unbuckled trousers and the movements of them were so quick as if they were being controlled by the computer, it was like, they no longer belonged to me, no longer follow my orders…

‘She’s my goddess, goddamn it, stop it… Stop…’ I wanted to shriek, but my mouth had also betrayed me.

Finally, I felt my clothes were gone too… my trousers then my pants, though I didn’t even know whose hands did that. I felt something touching the outer sides of my thighs, something warm and soft. And the same warmth was felt on the highest point of my body as well, which then extended gradually down, to the height of my belly…

Leetonidas
01-13-2014, 11:07 AM
Troll Clinton doin work tbh