01-12-2014, 07:57 PM
wtf is that real?

lol wrong.

gnsf0946
01-12-2014, 08:00 PM
what's wrong?

Reck
01-12-2014, 08:06 PM
LOL E-cigs is the new faggy fad in Hollywood now.

ace3g
01-12-2014, 08:08 PM
For Dallas Buyers Club, Matthew McConaughey lost 45 lbs, or, what actresses call, "being in a movie."

Reck
01-12-2014, 08:14 PM
So Jennifer Lawrence wins an award for baiscally being in a movie she barely did anything of worth in.

These shows really are a waste of time.

Trainwreck2100
01-12-2014, 08:16 PM
So Jennifer Lawrence wins an award for baiscally being in a movie she barely did anything of worth in.

Didn't Anne Hathaway win and oscar for what was like 20 minutes of work

BRHornet45
01-12-2014, 08:17 PM

I like Jennifer Lawrence and she did a good job, but it was basically the same exact performance that she gave in Silver Linings Playbook. just a different setting.

IronMaxipad
01-12-2014, 08:33 PM
Fun fact:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bd0R7Y-CQAAx_aO.png:large

:lmao:lmao:lmao

SupremeGuy
01-12-2014, 08:34 PM
Hathaway > Lawrence

BRHornet45
01-12-2014, 08:39 PM
Marot Robbie got that work .... btw I think DiCaprio wins his category for a change this year.

Reck
01-12-2014, 08:40 PM
Crafton had literally no challenge there.

Good win.

Joyrider
01-12-2014, 08:41 PM
Crafton had literally no challenge there.

Good win.

His first Golden Globe win is pretty shocking for how many great seasons he churned out. They are gonna sweep the Emmys for sure.

BRHornet45
01-12-2014, 08:42 PM
His first Golden Globe win is pretty shocking for how many great seasons he churned out. They are gonna sweep the Emmys for sure.

the 5th time was the charm lol

Rogue
01-12-2014, 10:01 PM
anyone with a brain under his skull and a dick between his legs wouldn't give a shit about Golden Globes (which snubbed Goddess :cry). Her is definitely Oscar-worthy but the GG faggots disqualified Goddess for she didn't "appear" in the film, and it ain't the first time they snubbed her. Goddess has been nominated 4 times for Golden Globe shit but won none, sons of bitches have snubbed our Goddess 4 times already (even if you don't count Her), FUCK those dipshits :ihit:

ChumpDumper
01-12-2014, 10:05 PM
You guys watch award shows?

lol

monosylab1k
01-12-2014, 11:05 PM
just saw the list of winners. How the hell is Brooklyn Nine Nine winning so much? I don't know what the competition is, but from the episodes I've seen, I'd put Brooklyn Nine Nine squarely in the "only mildly amusing" category.

jeebus
01-12-2014, 11:07 PM
Hathaway > Lawrence
they're both dipshits but Hathaway fails in that she's so fucking fake all the time. Lawrence at least looks like she wouldn't be a total kunt in person unlike Hathaway.

Joyrider
01-12-2014, 11:10 PM
just saw the list of winners. How the hell is Brooklyn Nine Nine winning so much? I don't know what the competition is, but from the episodes I've seen, I'd put Brooklyn Nine Nine squarely in the "only mildly amusing" category.

Even if you aren't a fan, it's still miles better than that piece of shit fagg0try known as Big Bang Theory which it beat.

BRHornet45
01-12-2014, 11:18 PM
sons this dude has been on a roll lately. who would have thought after all those chick flicks he would be here now?

https://31.media.tumblr.com/18c566364fb6af514c5cdf46dfd44e22/tumblr_mzbnqjlNIh1spiuxqo1_500.png

SupremeGuy
01-12-2014, 11:18 PM
they're both dipshits but Hathaway fails in that she's so fucking fake all the time. Lawrence at least looks like she wouldn't be a total kunt in person unlike Hathaway.Lawrence comes off just as fake with her "I don't starve myself to get roles" bullshit.

SupremeGuy
01-12-2014, 11:19 PM
Even if you aren't a fan, it's still miles better than that piece of shit fagg0try known as Big Bang Theory which it beat.http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100622141856/bigbangtheory/images/2/2f/Big-bang-theory-cast.jpg

Jacob1983
01-13-2014, 01:36 AM
Congrats to Leo and Matthew Mcconaughey. Finally winning some awards for their work. Why wasn't Dallas Buyers Club nominated for Best Picture? That movie has to be a contender for Best Picture for the Oscars. I haven't seen 12 Years a Slave but I'm sure the win for Best Picture was political.

BRHornet45
01-13-2014, 02:49 AM
I haven't seen 12 Years a Slave but I'm sure the win for Best Picture was political.

yep.

overall the Golden Globes got it right this year for the most part .... other than handing 12 Years a Slave the best picture. gotta be politically correct these days though.

ChumpDumper
01-13-2014, 03:18 AM
yep.

overall the Golden Globes got it right this year for the most part .... other than handing 12 Years a Slave the best picture. gotta be politically correct these days though.You didn't see that movie.

ToughActinTinactin
01-13-2014, 07:17 AM
12 Years deserved the win.

Dark Gable
01-13-2014, 07:48 AM
12 Years deserved the win.

+1000

leemajors
01-13-2014, 09:19 AM

that movie was a waste of time.

Spur|n|Austin
01-13-2014, 09:31 AM

Agreed; def over-hyped. Pretty boring at times. Wolf of Wall Street on the other hand, that movie kicked some ass.

Rogue
01-13-2014, 09:36 AM
Haven't watched any Lawrence film so I don't have no right to comment on her acting skills tbh, but as a bitch she's well below the average level. Given her height and her gross look, WNBA would've been a much better place for her than Hollywood imho, at least in WNBA she would be better than 50% of the whales.

mrsmaalox
01-13-2014, 11:04 AM

More like in the whole country.

CuckingFunt
01-13-2014, 11:31 AM
I like Jennifer Lawrence a lot as an actor and her performance was one of the few things I liked in American Hustle without reservation (the film itself I think has major problems), but Lupita Nyong'o should have won that category. By a lot.

Similarly, I haven't yet seen Dallas Buyers Club, but I have a hard time believing there was a lead actor performance better than Chiwetel Ejiofor's this year. That said, I feel truly lucky to be living in the Matthew McConnaissance. I've always thought him a very good (or at least very interesting) actor whose career went unfortunately haywire for a long stretch.

Also, I thought for sure Scorsese's Goodfellas homage would have beaten Russel's Goodfellas homage.

The Gemini Method
01-13-2014, 11:40 AM
I like Jennifer Lawrence a lot as an actor and her performance was one of the few things I liked in American Hustle without reservation (the film itself I think has major problems), but Lupita Nyong'o should have won that category. By a lot.

Similarly, I haven't yet seen Dallas Buyers Club, but I have a hard time believing there was a lead actor performance better than Chiwetel Ejiofor's this year. That said, I feel truly lucky to be living in the Matthew McConnaissance. I've always thought him a very good (or at least very interesting) actor whose career went unfortunately haywire for a long stretch.

Also, I thought for sure Scorsese's Goodfellas homage would have beaten Russel's Goodfellas homage.

Chiwetel's performance should've gotten him the GG--However, Matthew was pretty good in Dallas Buyer's Club. I think Chiwetel will take home the Oscar and Steve McQueen should get the Best Director nod though. The Golden Globe has only been the precursor the last two years after being counter to what the Oscars selected.

Trill Clinton
01-13-2014, 12:16 PM
12 years a slave was the best movie i've seen all year.

gameFACE
01-13-2014, 12:24 PM
12 Years A Slave is hands down the best movie I've seen in the bunch. The pacing of the story is masterfully done. Best actor is up for debate but Chiwetel is amazing. I also like Oscar Isaac but Llewen Davis isn't eh best Coen Bros movie by any means. Jennifer Lawrence and De Niro's cameo are the best things about American Hustle. They totally steal the show. I thought it tried way too hard as a period piece at first. Too hard to be cool. Bale and Cooper were technically good but it took a while to really buy in to them.

The Gemini Method
01-13-2014, 12:31 PM
You know who needs more roles--Christoph Waltz.

Medvedenko
01-13-2014, 12:58 PM
Saw Hustle over the weekend and it was quite well done. See it for the Cbale's and Jeremy Renner's performance. Amy and Jlaw were awesome too. I still liked Wolf better for its sheer lunacy and oveindulgence...oh and having the balls to show some of the scenes it did. I also loved seeing Ray Donovan win for JV as well. Great show and deserves kudos.
Also, MM and Leto for Dallas was sweet too. I can see Chewy win for best actor come Oscar though.

JudynTX
01-13-2014, 02:32 PM
More like in the whole country.

Hey, don't knock it until you try it.

monosylab1k
01-13-2014, 02:34 PM

Other than 3 Kings, he's a horribly overrated director.

monosylab1k
01-13-2014, 02:37 PM
There's nothing douchier than someone wearing their vaping e-cig around their neck and puffing it all cocky as they walk around.

mrsmaalox
01-13-2014, 02:44 PM
Hey, don't knock it until you try it.

Oh I'm not knocking it, I think it's a good idea :)

The Gemini Method
01-13-2014, 02:48 PM
There's nothing douchier than someone wearing their vaping e-cig around their neck and puffing it all cocky as they walk around.

I agree with those that use it in a pretentious matter, but I have not smoked in 6 months since using a e-cig to help me ween the addiction. I used it as a tool to help me and not act in a manner of those obnoxious neck wearing peeps.

Proxy
01-13-2014, 03:55 PM
12 Years A Slave is hands down the best movie I've seen in the bunch. The pacing of the story is masterfully done. Best actor is up for debate but Chiwetel is amazing. I also like Oscar Isaac but Llewen Davis isn't eh best Coen Bros movie by any means. Jennifer Lawrence and De Niro's cameo are the best things about American Hustle. They totally steal the show. I thought it tried way too hard as a period piece at first. Too hard to be cool. Bale and Cooper were technically good but it took a while to really buy in to them.

What did you think about Philomena? Haven't seen it. Worth it?

The Reckoning
01-13-2014, 04:25 PM
Similarly, I haven't yet seen Dallas Buyers Club, but I have a hard time believing there was a lead actor performance better than Chiwetel Ejiofor's this year. That said, I feel truly lucky to be living in the Matthew McConnaissance. I've always thought him a very good (or at least very interesting) actor whose career went unfortunately haywire for a long stretch.\

you'd probably like that movie since it's about a bigot who gets aids and has to cope with being lumped into the same category as trannies (jared leto).

mcconaughey probably destroyed his liver for that role. he lost so much weight that he's basically bones. he portrayed the typical bigoted oilfield worker really well imo.

without his acting the movie would have been awful. it's not best picture material, but it's really really heavy material, and hollywood loves films about gay struggle.

jeebus
01-13-2014, 04:26 PM
He dropped the black QB truth bombs in that movie too via Spike Jonze.

Venti Quattro
01-13-2014, 04:34 PM
At least Leo wins in Golden Globes.

:lol Academy Awards

gameFACE
01-13-2014, 04:55 PM
What did you think about Philomena? Haven't seen it. Worth it?
Haven't seen it. Wolf of Wall Street and Dallas Buyers Club are probably next in line.

Spurminator
01-13-2014, 06:36 PM
American Hustle is such a Golden Globes movie. I knew it would win. They love hype.

Joyrider
01-13-2014, 06:42 PM
Who do you think wins the Oscar? Hustle, Wolf or 12 years??

Jacob1983
01-13-2014, 06:55 PM
Matthew McConaughey plays a straight guy in Dallas Buyers Club. His character only has sex with women, not men. Thank you. Yes, the movie has gayness in it but it's not he main aspect of the movie. It's about a guy that did whatever it took to live and didn't just give up and accept defeat.

Reck
01-13-2014, 08:17 PM
Oh I'm not knocking it, I think it's a good idea :)

I dont see it that way imo.

Its not really quitting if you still smoke an artificial cig.

Rogue
01-13-2014, 10:49 PM

The fact that CF likes Lawrence is solid proof that CF is a legit woman, not a tranny... Jealousy is written in every woman's gene imho, even a woman so well educated as CF is no exception. Therefore, being super exquisite (like Goddess) isn't always an advantage for a woman and sometimes it may turn negative against her popularity because it makes other women jealous, which means her target audience is basically halved.

Or maybe a woman just doesn't care at all how other women look, imho.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-14-2014, 12:01 AM

vaping in general is not going anywhere especially in light of smoking laws. Might as well get used to it.

CuckingFunt
01-14-2014, 12:58 AM

I also really like I Heart Huckabees and especially Flirting With Disaster, but would agree that a lot of the recent acclaim seems misplaced. I've liked his last three films just fine, but I haven't loved any of them as much as everyone else seems to. American Hustle had some serious tone issues in general, and I thought the film did a particularly bad job of convincing me I should give a fuck about any of the romantic subplots, which unfortunately kept the film from being anything other than a collection of good performances and a few great moments.

you'd probably like that movie since it's about a bigot who gets aids and has to cope with being lumped into the same category as trannies (jared leto).

mcconaughey probably destroyed his liver for that role. he lost so much weight that he's basically bones. he portrayed the typical bigoted oilfield worker really well imo.

without his acting the movie would have been awful. it's not best picture material, but it's really really heavy material, and hollywood loves films about gay struggle.

What a film is about seldom ends up having much of anything to do with why I do or don't like it.

Who do you think wins the Oscar? Hustle, Wolf or 12 years??

Twelve Years a Slave. It's every bit as much an Oscars movie as American Hustle is a Golden Globes movie.

The fact that CF likes Lawrence is solid proof that CF is a legit woman, not a tranny... Jealousy is written in every woman's gene imho, even a woman so well educated as CF is no exception. Therefore, being super exquisite (like Goddess) isn't always an advantage for a woman and sometimes it may turn negative against her popularity because it makes other women jealous, which means her target audience is basically halved.

Or maybe a woman just doesn't care at all how other women look, imho.

Not everything is a competition with your goddess. I also like Scarlett Johansson as an actress. I think they're both ridiculously hot, too.

Jacob1983
01-14-2014, 02:34 AM
I Heart Huckabees is an underrated funny comedy. Lily Tomlin and Dustin Hoffman are hilarious in that. Can't forget Naomi Watts and the small part that Isla Fisher had too.

TDMVPDPOY
01-14-2014, 07:10 AM
Rogue clear ur fkn private inbox clown

trying to pm u

Rogue
01-14-2014, 09:38 AM
Rogue (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14710) clear ur fkn private inbox clown

trying to pm u
my PMs are just like a memorandum that helps me reminisce about the past so I don't wanna delete any PMs tbh, but I still deleted 3 PMs just now as you asked me to, so I can receive PMs from you now. Just wondering what you're gonna say to me in private, that couldn't be said publicly tbh.

TDMVPDPOY
01-14-2014, 10:23 AM
[/FONT]my PMs are just like a memorandum that helps me reminisce about the past so I don't wanna delete any PMs tbh, but I still deleted 3 PMs just now as you asked me to, so I can receive PMs from you now. Just wondering what you're gonna say to me in private, that couldn't be said publicly tbh.
Rogue u say u live ur life like z3f, more like fkn duan yu chasing after that goddess the whole story...to get cockblock?

Rogue
01-14-2014, 10:35 AM
^ I told you that I've written an article discussing the three different levels of love, and I think I'm currently at level 2 (duan yu's level, genuine pursuit for beauty), I never tried to deny that tbh.

TDMVPDPOY
01-14-2014, 11:18 AM
^ I told you that I've written an article discussing the three different levels of love, and I think I'm currently at level 2 (duan yu's level, genuine pursuit for beauty), I never tried to deny that tbh.

the only thing useful from the pansy wanker of a character is 1yideng finger....girls love it if you can yideng them unlimited thrust climax, guy is a douchebag all these girls throwing themself to him...

Rogue
01-14-2014, 05:49 PM
the only thing useful from the pansy wanker of a character is 1yideng finger....girls love it if you can yideng them unlimited thrust climax, guy is a douchebag all these girls throwing themself to him...
now I believe you're legitimately not a chink, because it's not called "yideng" finger tbh. Yideng is the name of another character in the Condom series, a monk and one of the baddest ass kungfu artists, derived from a real historical figure named Duan Zhixing[1]

Yideng's trademark kungfu technique is Yiyang finger but Duanyu's was a different version named Liumai Shenjian, an primitive version that went distinct after Duanyu (knowing Yu was like the great great grandpa of Yideng). And Duanyu is also derived from a real historical figure of the same name[2]

References:
[1]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duan_Zhixing
[2]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duan_Yu

ChumpDumper
01-14-2014, 05:50 PM

Or maybe a woman just doesn't care at all how other women look, imho.You aren't into guns, are you?

Rogue
01-14-2014, 06:08 PM
^ I ain't into drugs nor bitches either.

Reck
01-14-2014, 06:08 PM
WTF are you two talking about? :lol

ChumpDumper
01-14-2014, 06:34 PM
^ I ain't into drugs nor bitches either.Honestly you come off like a mix of Marc Lépine and John Hinckley Jr.

Reck
01-14-2014, 06:46 PM
Honestly you come off like a mix of Marc Lépine and John Hinckley Jr.

You're like CF white knight. :lol

Unrequited love, maybe? Or you just have gotten attach to her from all the accusations of being her perhaps?

Rogue
01-14-2014, 06:48 PM
^ just like I presumed, guys with French names are liable to become serial killers, so it is a legit suspicion that someone with such name as "Romain Dauriac" might probably be a serial killer, tbh. And I bet the most notorious serial killers (Jack the ripper, Zodiac etc...) in the history were of French descent, more or less.

ChumpDumper
01-14-2014, 06:52 PM
You're like CF white knight. :lol

Unrequited love, maybe? Or you just have gotten attach to her from all the accusations of being her perhaps?No, I'm still her.

Besides, I noticed I hadn't commented on Rogue's rants before and his words there just sparked some connections.

^ just like I presumed, guys with French names are liable to become serial killers, so it is a legit suspicion that someone with such name as "Romain Dauriac" might probably be a serial killer, tbh. And I bet the most notorious serial killers (Jack the ripper, Zodiac etc...) in the history were of French descent, more or less.You're right, I forgot to mention Issei Sagawa. My bad.