PDA

View Full Version : Championship Games

Avante
01-12-2014, 09:48 PM
The Niners in a third road game vs a team at home again, that is a "spot" that favors the Seahawks. Yes the Niners are my team but there is no stronger home field advantage than what Seattle enjoys. I just can't see them pulling this one out. I am in a pretty good spot there, my team either makes it or the cat I've been bragging on for two seasons does.

Which means Russell Wilson will be facing the Patriots in the SB. That Denver D the weakest unit left in the playoffs, the Pats will run all over them. Tom Brady the one QB that Peyton Manning can't out legend/stud.

I do have fun here .....obviously, so I'll come clean on this....

Andrew Luck is going to be one of the very elite in a couple seasons, he does have it all. Look at who they beat in 2013.

Clipper Nation
01-12-2014, 09:50 PM
Niners/Donks it is, tbh :depressed

Avante
01-12-2014, 09:52 PM
Niners/Donks it is, tbh :depressed

I will be rooting for the Niners and hoping I'm wrong.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-12-2014, 09:52 PM
shut the fuck up avante you jinxed my team

Spur-Addict
01-12-2014, 09:54 PM
You just won't stop until we lose will you? Fuck you Jobu, Jobu Avante

Avante
01-12-2014, 09:54 PM
shut the fuck up avante you jinxed my team

Your team stood no chance at all little fella, they were outmanned at every position.

Avante
01-12-2014, 09:57 PM
You just won't stop until we lose will you? Fuck you Jobu, Jobu Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483)

You don't have the receivers, which will be changing as early as next season. Russell Wilson will be winning a SB.

Avante
01-12-2014, 10:01 PM
We do have an interesting group of QB's left.

Peyton Manning and Tom Brady in any "best QB" conversation.

Kaepernick and Russell Wilson in any "beat of the young guns" conversation.

Spur-Addict
01-12-2014, 10:02 PM
You don't have the receivers, which will be changing as early as next season. Russell Wilson will be winning a SB.

So you're admitting on the inside you believe in your own jinx and thus are actually picking the Niners. WORKS FOR ME.

Avante
01-12-2014, 10:06 PM
So you're admitting on the inside you believe in your own jinx and thus are actually picking the Niners. WORKS FOR ME.

I'm 7-1 in picking the winners of these games so far. If you went against me you'd be 1-7. I'm picking who will win next weeks games.

The Niners can't beat Seattle...in...Seattle they have proven that...fact.

The Patriots are simply too much for Denver, too physical, and Tom Brady a QB more successful than Peyton Manning.

crc21209
01-12-2014, 10:12 PM
Pulling for the Niners and the Patriots. I can't stand Peyton's face and the Seahawks as a whole...

Avante
01-12-2014, 10:13 PM
Pulling for the Niners and the Patriots. I can't stand Peyton's face and the Seahawks as a whole...

I'm pulling for the Niners and Pats also,

MeloHype
01-12-2014, 10:15 PM
Seattle vs New England

Pelicans78
01-12-2014, 10:17 PM
Seattle vs New England

That's what I think.

Avante
01-12-2014, 10:22 PM
Seattle vs New England

I agree~

TIMMYtoZO
01-12-2014, 10:22 PM
It won't be New England. They had their shot in 2011, and the Giants sealed their fate. Last season they watched the Ravens get revenge, and this year Denver will do the same. It'll be Denver vs Seattle.

JohnnyMax
01-12-2014, 10:44 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-HQG6TlwonQQ/UtM6CBzjWjI/AAAAAAAABDo/b1yfPZrCLyM/s1600/riversbat.gif

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-12-2014, 10:54 PM
I do have fun here .....obviously, so I'll come clean on this....

Andrew Luck is going to be one of the very elite in a couple seasons, he does have it all. Look at who they beat in 2013.

There's something else you need to come clean on :lmao

Avante
01-12-2014, 10:58 PM
There's something else you need to come clean on :lmao

This is what we've all been waiting on all season, the playoffs. It is not the time to get all wrapped up in talking about me or other posters, it's time to talk football. You are one of those more into bugging posters than talking about the game, I'm ignoring all that...obviously.

TALK FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-12-2014, 10:59 PM
This is what we've all been waiting on all season, the playoffs. It is not the time to get all wrapped up in talking about me or other posters, it's time to talk football. You are one of those more into bugging posters than talking about the game, I'm ignoring all that...obviously.

:lmao oh please, you're ignoring it because you lost $5,500 on one fucking game and lost over 8k this year betting NFL games in spite of being an "NFL betting expert"

HarlemHeat37
01-12-2014, 11:01 PM
Avante, why did you go from betting ATS to picking Straight-Up games, tbh?..

Picking Straight-Up winners is extremely easy, I would think it's too easy of a challenge for an expert like yourself..

Avante
01-12-2014, 11:03 PM
:lmao oh please, you're ignoring it because you lost $5,500 on one fucking game and lost over 8k this year betting NFL games in spite of being an "NFL betting expert"

Dude, are you really dumb enought to think I actually bet 5,500 on football games...hahahaha!!!!!! Once I saw just how much this shit meant to you/others I decided to have some fun with it. What wife lets her husband bet thousands of dollars on football games?

I had fun with it, now it's time to talk about the games left....got it?

Done talking about me...ok?

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-12-2014, 11:03 PM
Dude, are you really dumb enought to think I actually bet 5,500 on football games...hahahaha!!!!!! Once I saw just how much this shit meant to you/others I decided to have some fun with it. What wife lets her husband bet thousands of dollars on football games?

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao there it is, the annual Avante lie :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Avante
01-12-2014, 11:04 PM
Avante, why did you go from betting ATS to picking Straight-Up games, tbh?..

Picking Straight-Up winners is extremely easy, I would think it's too easy of a challenge for an expert like yourself..

Well if you look at that link I posted you'd see no picking straight up isn't all that easy.

Avante
01-12-2014, 11:05 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao there it is, the annual Avante lie :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

translation

I come here to talk about Avante, yep..hooked!

Clipper Nation
01-12-2014, 11:07 PM

:lol Either way, you're a liar

:lolld Fagg:lolt

Avante
01-12-2014, 11:16 PM
:lol Either way, you're a liar

:lolld Fagg:lolt

Dude, the game is to take little shits like you and make them follow me around, it's funny. As you can see I have it down to a science. It starts with.....dude, stop following me around....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! That gurantees I'll always have plenty of action.

MeloHype
02-04-2014, 09:39 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ezUt2s7.jpg