PDA

View Full Version : Here's Avante's annual lie

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-12-2014, 11:05 PM
Dude, are you really dumb enought to think I actually bet 5,500 on football games...hahahaha!!!!!! Once I saw just how much this shit meant to you/others I decided to have some fun with it. What wife lets her husband bet thousands of dollars on football games?

I had fun with it, now it's time to talk about the games left....got it?

Done talking about me...ok?

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao NFL betting expert claiming his wife won't let him bet

Avante
01-12-2014, 11:06 PM
The key is to know your target audience as you all can see I do...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! I;m as master at taking any situation and it becoming all about.....me.

BUT....I'm bored with it and far more interested in the remaining games. So I'll be talking football, you can talk about....me.

I did get a big laugh out of that.....ok gang lets all just ignore Avante.......hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah right.

monosylab1k
01-12-2014, 11:07 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao NFL betting expert claiming his wife won't let him bet

:lmao he probably lets his wife fuck big-dicked black guys while he sits in the corner jerking off.

KoolAid Mans Brother
01-12-2014, 11:08 PM
:lmao

HarlemHeat37
:lmao he probably lets his wife fuck big-dicked black guys while he sits in the corner jerking off.

:lmao Lorenzo Neal-type niggas, to be specific..

Clipper Nation
The key is to know your target audience as you all can see I do...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lmao The most whipped man alive

:cry "I was just kidding about all those shit picks, my wife won't let me bet!" :cry

DUNCANownsKOBE

:lmao that would explain why he loves big black men so much

Clipper Nation
01-12-2014, 11:10 PM
:lmao Cuckvante

HarlemHeat37
01-12-2014, 11:11 PM
The search engine here sucks, I can't find the posts of Avante's creepy, disturbing comments about Lorenzo Neal's body from 2 years ago:lol..

Holden_Caulfield
01-12-2014, 11:11 PM
:lmao what a faggot

Avante
01-12-2014, 11:12 PM

I;ved noticed you talk a lot about big dicked black guys amigo, what gives?

HarlemHeat37
01-12-2014, 11:12 PM
I;ved noticed you talk a lot about big dicked black guys amigo, what gives?

What does your wife look like, tbh?..

Avante
01-12-2014, 11:13 PM
See how easily I do this....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep.,..THE MASTER!

Trainwreck2100
Welp wifey gonna have to curl up to a spot under the bus next to mason

N0 LyF3 ScRuB

:lmao chapelle show

Avante
01-12-2014, 11:14 PM

5-10 135 with long blonde hair, big blue eyes and that "my daddy owns oil wells" walk.

dirk4mvp
01-12-2014, 11:16 PM

I would say not too great, Avante spent his career working at a cheese factory iirc and he's morbidly obese. Just putting 2 and 2 together tbh.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-12-2014, 11:18 PM
5-10 135 with long blonde hair, big blue eyes and that "my daddy owns oil wells" walk.

How does she walk when Lorenzo Neal gets done relocating her kidneys with his middle leg?

Clipper Nation
01-12-2014, 11:22 PM
How does she walk when Lorenzo Neal gets done relocating her kidneys with his middle leg?

Avante
01-12-2014, 11:22 PM

Why the cartoon bit? Nobody is 15 years old...ok?

Lorenzo 's dad is a preacher in Lemoore, his uncle Wilie a friend of mine.

Here we have all this football to talk about and who is the master here...yep...me!

Clipper Nation
01-12-2014, 11:23 PM
:lol Cuckvante
:lol The most pussy-whipped cuckhold on the planet

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-12-2014, 11:24 PM
Why the cartoon bit? Nobody is 15 years old...ok?

Lorenzo 's dad is a preacher in Lemoore, his uncle Wilie a friend of mine.

:lmao Uncle Willie

"Hey Willeh, can you come over tonight? Judy is in the mood and I'm too inadequate to satisfy her :depressed. I promise to clean her up for you."

Avante
01-12-2014, 11:25 PM
:lol Cuckvante
:lol The most pussy-whipped cuckhold on the planet

That coming from a faggot, sheesh!

Clipper Nation
01-12-2014, 11:25 PM

"Hey Willeh, can you come over tonight? Judy is in the mood and I'm too inadequate to satisfy her :depressed"
:lmao They probably met after Cuckvante put an ad up on Craigslist searching for "Bulls to service his wife," tbh....

Avante
01-12-2014, 11:26 PM

"Hey Willeh, can you come over tonight? Judy is in the mood and I'm too inadequate to satisfy her :depressed"

Yep, Willie Neal. He ran on those Lemoore High School 4x1 teams with the great Tommie Smith. Lorenzo a great HS wrestler while there.

Avante
01-12-2014, 11:27 PM
:lmao They probably met after Cuckvante put an ad up on Craigslist searching for black bulls to service his wife, tbh....

Then you little shits wonder why I have no respect for any of you, too stupid!

Clipper Nation
01-12-2014, 11:28 PM
See how easily I do this....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep.,..THE MASTER!
Is that what your Bull says to you while he's fucking your wife? :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-12-2014, 11:29 PM
Then you little shits wonder why I have no respect for any of you, too stupid!

Your wife obviously has no respect for your NFL betting expertise seeing that she doesn't let you bet :lmao:lmao

jeebus
01-12-2014, 11:43 PM
Lorenzo Neal is a local (Lemoore HS/Fresno State) former NFL fullback. And a close friend of Seau's. Just saw him (plowing my wife) talking about his relationship with Seau and how he didn't see this coming at all. Mentioned being with him about three weeks ago and how Seau appeared in great spirits/no problems.

I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking...suicide????..or was it...hmm?

Add...

Since I typed that, it appears a text to his x-wife..."I love you"....has been discovered. Suicide was probably what happened.

He went to HS in nearby Lemoore, I worked with Willie Neal the uncle of NFL fullback Lorenzo Neal, Willie ran on the same 4x1 team with Tommie while at Lemoore. Ernie Smith (younger brother) was a solid sprinter/hurdler while at Oregon State.

This is still considered by guys like myself to be the first truly remarkable display of speed ever witnessed. Absolutely amazing; Judy loved it.

Ok man this isn't the place to screw around and hijack, if ya had any class you'd realize that. So after this I'm done with your dumb ass, respect this guys thread.

See that black guy, he was an NCAA wrester and an all pro fullback (now at closer to 250) for the Chargers...Lorenzo Neal. Stay stupid slick.

Michael Turner the stud running back for the Falcons....5-11 245...fat??? I won't even go into all the great body builders that would be considered fat on any chart. Would 5-6 200 pounds be fat? Franco Columbo Mr.Olympia,

Sorry Roger.

So we know that Robert is just your average Joe, right? NEWFLASH.....tons and tons and tons of average people hit the gym, home gym. I'm 6-2 278 pounds (right now) I have a 34 (:lmao) inch waist. Ridiculous is assuming Robert just has to be an average Joe.

I know Lorenzo Neal, I've met his family he's from nearby Lemoore. Lorenzo always looked that way, just a naturally big guy. I worked with his uncle Willie also, he ran on the same HS 4x1 with Tommie Smith. He also pushes Judy's intestines aside when he rams her with is 13 incher.

:lol

HarlemHeat37
01-12-2014, 11:45 PM
:lmao I knew I remembered that shit, I just couldn't find it..

:lmao:lmao JUDY LOVED IT.:lmao:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-12-2014, 11:47 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao "Judy loved it"

benefactor
01-13-2014, 08:24 AM
:lol

LnGrrrR
01-13-2014, 10:49 AM
6'2, 278 lbs? So Avante is basically one of those super deformed head POP Toys?

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8atfpPiWmCuzVxI8l2trnnPt8Czgv0 2CD2blB8a3ejeM52Vi47StzDyNjjQ

GoodOdor
01-13-2014, 11:43 AM
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Seriously though, someone needs to pink the old f@ggot. We have enough threads that can be bumped for his shit takes/welching, but now
he's just straight spamming.

FYM
01-13-2014, 07:33 PM
This avante dude is the definition of pathetic