PDA

View Full Version : Broncos vs. Pats lead-up thread, tbh..

HarlemHeat37
01-13-2014, 12:44 PM
Discuss here..

MRI reveals that Chris Harris has torn ACL:lmao..

He has been the Broncos best defensive player this season(with Von missing so much time) and one of the top 5 Corners in the league this year according to most metrics..that means we will see more Jammer, the man that led San Diego's comeback yesterday..I'm sure Belichick and Brady will be picking on him all game:lol..

thunderup
01-13-2014, 12:46 PM
Go pats. Fuck fivehead

Spur-Addict
01-13-2014, 01:00 PM
Already making excuses? Shocking tbh.

The Gemini Method
01-13-2014, 01:02 PM
Avoid Rodgers-Cromartie all day and pick on Jammer--Belichick and Brady will probably have that as their first and second and third read. Gonna be a shootout that's for sure.

HarlemHeat37
01-13-2014, 01:07 PM
Patriots are missing a bunch of defenders, too, but I'm sure Belichick has built a team with better depth than Fox and Del Rio have, tbh:lol..

I wouldn't expect a Seahawks fan to understand, tbh, injuries are easier to avoid/recover from when your entire team is abusing PEDs and somehow still allowed to play:lol..

Blake
01-13-2014, 01:08 PM
Manning is looking like his usual playoff self.

If the Broncos win, I'll be mildly surprised if it's because of him.

The Gemini Method
01-13-2014, 01:10 PM
Patriots are missing a bunch of defenders, too, but I'm sure Belichick has built a team with better depth than Fox and Del Rio have, tbh:lol..

I wouldn't expect a Seahawks fan to understand, tbh, injuries are easier to avoid when your entire team is abusing PEDs and somehow still allowed to play:lol..

True. Gonna be a good one. I think the NFL has the Championship Games that will make them the $$$ easily this year...

spurraider21
01-13-2014, 01:25 PM
I hate both squads, but over the course of his career I liked Manning. I have a bad feeling he's going to shit the bed though.

Clipper Nation
01-13-2014, 01:30 PM
Fivehead's gonna choke per the usual, tbh, and his slurpers will use Harris' injury as an excuse :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-13-2014, 02:18 PM
Discuss here..

MRI reveals that Chris Harris has torn ACL:lmao..

He has been the Broncos best defensive player this season(with Von missing so much time) and one of the top 5 Corners in the league this year according to most metrics..that means we will see more Jammer, the man that led San Diego's comeback yesterday..I'm sure Belichick and Brady will be picking on him all game:lol..

:lmao already making excuses when the Pats are missing half their roster

HarlemHeat37
01-13-2014, 02:35 PM
No excuses, I'm actually pretty confident Denver is going to win, tbh..

It's been a horrible season of injuries for the Broncos defense, though:

-Von Miller, best defensive player on the team, out for season
- Kevin Vickerson, starting DT, out for season
- Rahim Moore, starting safety, out for season
- Chris Harris, best player in the secondary, out for season
- Derek Wolfe, starting DT, still out and could be out for season

Half the defense is out for the season, and they have played the most combinations of any team in the league this year:lol..

Patriots have Wilfork, Mayo and Spikes out, though, so it'll be pretty impressive if either team wins the SB with so many injuries, especially considering Seattle/SF are healthy..

Not to mention Clady has been out most of the year and the Pats are missing the best TE in football..

HarlemHeat37
01-13-2014, 02:38 PM
The positive is that New England doesn't have any great outside receivers, and neither does Seattle, tbh..

San Fran's receiving threats would be a terrifying matchup, though..

The Gemini Method
01-13-2014, 02:43 PM
http://i.minus.com/iG4aV2eKZ5ZId.gif

MeloHype
01-13-2014, 02:47 PM
Broncos Defense was/are playing better without Von Miller tbh

spurraider21
01-13-2014, 02:56 PM
:lol faggots that say "no excuses but" followed by a list of excuses

monosylab1k
01-13-2014, 03:04 PM
I my nigga Aaron Dobson plays, he will make a big play downfield and the Pats will win. If he can't go, Denver wins.

Blake
01-13-2014, 03:19 PM
The important thing here is finding out which Texas Tech midget will have more yards in this game, Wes or Danny.

HI-FI
01-13-2014, 04:14 PM
lol, I see the Manning haters like clipper nation already have their forks out. So he has a brilliant game and they are quiet, just stewing in the hate for another week.

I didn't know about this Chris Harris injury until reading Harlem's post, but that's a tough pill to swallow. Broncos have dealt with a ton of injuries this year but so have pats. Imho, this season really shows the brilliance of Manning and Belichick. Brady has had a decent season, good for most but not by his standards, yet I think the real key has been Belichick and the pats ability to continue to adapt with their injuries. Same with Manning, most teams would've mailed it in with their defensive issues but he's played just amazing this year. His game against the Chargers was very good and underrated.

I have no idea who wins this. I think pats have the advantage but Broncos and Manning seem different this year.

Phillip
01-13-2014, 04:21 PM
Go pats. Fuck fivehead

seriously? he is far and away the greatest player in Indy's history and pretty much led them back to relevance on his own. and its not like he abandoned or left Indy. They cut him.

can't believe Indy fans would seriously have anything against him.

Thebesteva
01-13-2014, 04:22 PM
Fivehead's gonna choke per the usual, tbh, and his slurpers will use Harris' injury as an excuse :lol

Showed up yesterday on that 3rd down tho

Thebesteva
01-13-2014, 04:34 PM
Go pats. Fuck fivehead

SON I am dissapoint

spurraider21
01-13-2014, 04:44 PM
:lol thinking mitchell is actually a colts fan

bandwagoning fuck

dirk4mvp
01-13-2014, 04:50 PM
seriously? he is far and away the greatest player in Indy's history and pretty much led them back to relevance on his own. and its not like he abandoned or left Indy. They cut him.

Mitch having brain damage and unraveling bouts of psychosis from all the ice he's done rears it's ugly head from time to time tbh

HI-FI
01-13-2014, 04:59 PM

thunderup must be a troll or the rumors of massive meth usage are accurate.

Trill Clinton
01-13-2014, 06:53 PM
its gonna be interesting to see if the patriots can win with tom brady now playing the role of game manager.

spurraider21
01-13-2014, 07:02 PM
its gonna be interesting to see if the patriots can win with tom brady now playing the role of game manager.
thats how they won superbowls tbh

Raven
01-13-2014, 07:05 PM

the idea of him being a game manager is pretty stupid tbh, just shows people don't know what a game manager is. if a team has a shitty run D, the pats will run, if the team has a shitty secondary, the pats will pass, it's not like they are forced to run and pass maybe here and there like the niners, hawks or chiefs.

Trill Clinton
01-13-2014, 07:05 PM
thats how they won superbowls tbh

those pats teams had great defenses. i don't see terrific tom winning a superbowl, let alone beating the broncos, without a defense to lean on.

FYM
01-13-2014, 07:19 PM
:lmao let the excuses flow begin...

So globally if Denver loose it will be so many injuries I knew jammer would choke blabla... Cool win win situation faggot

Spur-Addict
01-13-2014, 07:21 PM
:lol faggots that say "no excuses but" followed by a list of excuses

:lmao

HarlemHeat37
01-13-2014, 07:36 PM
:lmao let the excuses flow begin...

So globally if Denver loose it will be so many injuries I knew jammer would choke blabla... Cool win win situation faggot

How is it a win-win situation?:lol..

FYM
01-13-2014, 07:39 PM
How is it a win-win situation?:lol..

How it is not a win win situation for you ? Denver looses and you will brag about injuries and you will :lol Jammer...

You get your ass covered

spurraider21
01-13-2014, 07:41 PM
how exactly does one brag about injuries?

HarlemHeat37
01-13-2014, 07:43 PM
Since when has anybody ever forgotten or forgave a loss because of injuries, tbh?:lol..

Nobody ever cares about the variables, they only remember the final outcome..

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-13-2014, 08:07 PM
Harlem getting shit on per par. And being a pussy playing the injury card

FYM
01-13-2014, 08:18 PM
Since when has anybody ever forgotten or forgave a loss because of injuries, tbh?:lol..

Nobody ever cares about the variables, they only remember the final outcome..

Playing the injury card is quite common on this board and among the fans in general. Look how spurs fans like to remember Parker was injured.

HarlemHeat37
01-13-2014, 08:35 PM
Playing the injury card is quite common on this board and among the fans in general. Look how spurs fans like to remember Parker was injured.

Sure, but there isn't a Spurs fan here that takes comfort in knowing the Spurs only lost because Parker was "hurt":lol..6 hurts regardless of the other circumstances..

The only Broncos injuries that would be valid to use as an excuse would be Manning or Demaryius, tbh..

FYM
01-13-2014, 08:43 PM
Sure, but there isn't a Spurs fan here that takes comfort in knowing the Spurs only lost because Parker was "hurt":lol..6 hurts regardless of the other circumstances..

The only Broncos injuries that would be valid to use as an excuse would be Manning or Demaryius, tbh..

Regular fans still find comfort in it when opponent fans talk shit...that's the way 90% of the fans work... Your team loose but you can still blame refs, injuries and play the I told you jammer sucks

FYM
01-13-2014, 08:48 PM
I want to believe My nigga Brady is gonna dominate and Manning will shit the bed. If not I will swallow the bitter loss like a growing man and not cry like pussy spurs fans.... :cry It still hurts... GTFO

Blake
01-13-2014, 11:12 PM
Harlem getting shit on per par. And being a pussy playing the injury card

The feline irony

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-13-2014, 11:27 PM
Logic by ST: If I post about my cats that means I'm gonna take this criticism poorly.

Thebesteva
01-14-2014, 12:20 AM
Logic by ST: If I post about my cats that means I'm gonna take this criticism poorly.

:lol You will never live that down man, I'm telling you, just make a new account and start over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZZ7oFKsKzY

LnGrrrR
01-14-2014, 12:50 AM

I wouldn't expect a Seahawks fan to understand, tbh, injuries are easier to avoid/recover from when your entire team is abusing PEDs and somehow still allowed to play:lol..

lol props

Robz4000
01-14-2014, 04:12 AM
No excuses, I'm actually pretty confident Denver is going to win, tbh..

It's been a horrible season of injuries for the Broncos defense, though:

-Von Miller, best defensive player on the team, out for season
- Kevin Vickerson, starting DT, out for season
- Rahim Moore, starting safety, out for season
- Chris Harris, best player in the secondary, out for season
- Derek Wolfe, starting DT, still out and could be out for season

Half the defense is out for the season, and they have played the most combinations of any team in the league this year:lol..

Patriots have Wilfork, Mayo and Spikes out, though, so it'll be pretty impressive if either team wins the SB with so many injuries, especially considering Seattle/SF are healthy..

Not to mention Clady has been out most of the year and the Pats are missing the best TE in football..

That makes you ten times better though...

Raven
01-14-2014, 06:47 AM
those pats teams had great defenses. i don't see terrific tom winning a superbowl, let alone beating the broncos, without a defense to lean on.

i thought dok already proved this shit to be wrong, many times tbh.

AchillesHeel
01-14-2014, 08:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeq2_Of3cHU

Raven
01-14-2014, 10:36 AM
now espn says broncos had to endure more this season :lmao

Ghazi
01-14-2014, 11:18 AM
Injuries are overrated in football. Every team gets affected by them pretty much equally.

Also, many "impact" players aren't as impactful as some people would like to think.

spurraider21
01-14-2014, 11:27 AM
i thought dok already proved this shit to be wrong, many times tbh.
Iirc he refuted the run/pass discrepancy of the pats offenses. Outside their first SB run, They weren't as run dependent as many (including myself) assumed. I don't recall him addressing their defense but I could be wrong. Those teams with Seymour, bruschi, mcginest, vrabel, Ty law, Rodney Harrison, and others I've missed were typically stacked. That was where a majority of their roster talent was tbh

Raven
01-14-2014, 11:29 AM
Iirc he refuted the run/pass discrepancy of the pats offenses. Outside their first SB run, They weren't as run dependent as many (including myself) assumed. I don't recall him addressing their defense but I could be wrong. Those teams with Seymour, bruschi, mcginest, vrabel, Ty law, Rodney Harrison, and others I've missed were typically stacked. That was where a majority of their roster talent was tbh

i think i've seen this discussion last year or so, don't know if you were here.

spurraider21
01-14-2014, 11:46 AM
i think i've seen this discussion last year or so, don't know if you were here.
Were you even on this forum last season? In any event, they were giving up 17.0 ppg during their first Super Bowl season (6th best scoring defense in the league). That year in 15 starts Brady threw for 2800 yards and 18 td's and he wasn't exactly piling up numbers that postseason

In 2003 they had the league's #1 scoring defense (giving up less than 15 ppg)

In 2004 they fielded the leagues #2 scoring defense (giving up 16.3 ppg)

Ghazi
01-14-2014, 11:47 AM
The 2007 Patriots team shits on all their Super Bowl teams. And Brady sure as hell wasn't a game manager that year.

spurraider21
01-14-2014, 11:50 AM
^SO close

johnsmith
01-14-2014, 12:36 PM
I will be leaving Austin tomorrow and flying to Denver to pre party and then attend the game on Sunday. I will return to Texas on Monday. Should the Broncos lose, I will not post here for a while, I'm a bitch like that and a sore loser....should they win, I will be talking shit non stop until Super Bowl Sunday. Until then, later faggots!

Go broncos!!!

J.T.
01-14-2014, 12:47 PM

thunderup's not a real Colts fan. I wore my old #18 to work yesterday. Colts lose, we shift to rooting for our old quarterback. Easy decision.

benefactor
01-14-2014, 01:01 PM
:lol thinking mitchell is actually a colts fan

bandwagoning fuck
Him saying that shouldn't surprise anyone. Typical frontrunning behavior tbh.

Aztecfan03
01-14-2014, 01:12 PM
I hate the Pats, but Go Patriots! The refs will probably let manning continue to break the rules though.

thunderup
01-14-2014, 01:24 PM
:lol people thinking I should stay loyal to a glorified choking faggot who has nothing but numbers and a ring won in a downtrodden year in the NFL
:lol Fivehead slurpers
:lol thunderup haters

Pelicans78
01-14-2014, 01:53 PM
2004 Pats team was pretty strong.

spurraider21
01-14-2014, 03:08 PM
:cry you're all so vanilla

thunderup
01-14-2014, 04:02 PM
^no I only said you were.

:lol don't get mad because big dog decided to spew truth bombs. You're by far the shittiest poster with the most boring vanilla schtick I've ever come across. Yes, even shittier than Clipperfaggot.

spurraider21
01-14-2014, 04:05 PM
Oh

thunderup
01-14-2014, 04:05 PM
Yes

AchillesHeel
01-14-2014, 04:39 PM
Yes

I can't believe you switched to the Patriots after we just kicked you guys out of the playoffs :lol

http://cdn2.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/TOM-BRADY-FUCK-YOU-BITCHES.gif

thunderup
01-14-2014, 04:44 PM
I'd rather have a boss at QB like Brady winning over that choking 6"5" faggot. Don't even get me started on Squidward and spook choirboy. It also doesn't help that both NFC teams are entirely dependent on that PED stuff. I can't wait till New England wins. It's most deserving and it's been a long time coming, in my opinion.

spurraider21
01-14-2014, 04:49 PM
You can at least pretend to be a colts fan... it's only becoming even more clear that you were simply bandwagonning when things were going well (not that we didn't already know that)

AchillesHeel
01-14-2014, 04:52 PM
I'd rather have a boss at QB like Brady winning over that choking 6"5" faggot. Don't even get me started on Squidward and spook choirboy. It also doesn't help that both NFC teams are entirely dependent on that PED stuff. I can't wait till New England wins. It's most deserving and it's been a long time coming, in my opinion.

Patriots really should have rang during prime Randy Moss days

thunderup
01-14-2014, 04:55 PM
You can at least pretend to be a colts fan... it's only becoming even more clear that you were simply bandwagonning when things were going well (not that we didn't already know that)
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/vanilla-ice-cream-632299.jpg

rascal
01-14-2014, 04:56 PM
I am sick of Manning because he is in so many commercials.

benefactor
01-14-2014, 04:56 PM
:lol this mother fucker

Clipper Nation
01-14-2014, 04:57 PM

He didn't have the Colts listed as his favorite team on here until he started his Houston-bashing schtick, so it's obvious he was never actually a Coltsfan, tbh :lol

spurraider21
01-14-2014, 05:10 PM
He didn't have the Colts listed as his favorite team on here until he started his Houston-bashing schtick, so it's obvious he was never actually a Coltsfan, tbh :lol
:lol he's taking Harlem and DoK's vanilla shtick and running with it

J.T.
01-15-2014, 01:51 PM
If the Patriots eliminating the Colts got thunderup off our shit then the 2013 Colts season was a resounding success.

resistanze
01-15-2014, 01:57 PM
:lol he's taking Harlem and DoK's vanilla shtick and running with it

tbh this is worse than when Technique tried to take ownership of his white pants and failed miserably

:lol @ becoming forum sycophants & co-opting other shticks to be less of a target

Raven
01-15-2014, 02:05 PM
thunderup obviously trying to jinx the pats

lefty
01-15-2014, 03:33 PM
:lol

lefty
01-15-2014, 06:00 PM
Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 1h

Patriots confirm that QB Tom Brady did not practice today due to illness.

Quote:

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 40m

I'll say this about Tom Brady, and him missing practice - only ever happens if its a serious illness or a serious injury

Thebesteva
01-15-2014, 10:20 PM
Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 1h

Patriots confirm that QB Tom Brady did not practice today due to illness.

Quote:

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 40m

I'll say this about Tom Brady, and him missing practice - only ever happens if its a serious illness or a serious injury

Read that earlier....wonder whats up. Word is he has a cold

BUMP
01-15-2014, 10:59 PM
I will be leaving Austin tomorrow and flying to Denver to pre party and then attend the game on Sunday. I will return to Texas on Monday. Should the Broncos lose, I will not post here for a while, I'm a bitch like that and a sore loser....should they win, I will be talking shit non stop until Super Bowl Sunday. Until then, later faggots!

Go broncos!!!

what are you doing next week?

i might be in the middle of the North Sea, if you're in that area we should grab a beer?

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-15-2014, 11:04 PM
Sup DUMP

Are you in _Allas these days tbh imo fwiw

BUMP
01-15-2014, 11:11 PM
yes tbh imho

check your pm scro

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-15-2014, 11:13 PM
yes tbh imho

check your pm scro
I already did...are you gonna be there as well?

BUMP
01-15-2014, 11:18 PM
until tomorrow, then back to _allas

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-15-2014, 11:19 PM
Nevermind. Just got your PM :lol

Phillip
01-15-2014, 11:26 PM
2004 Pats team was pretty strong.

I've always thought that was their best overall team they have had. Much more balanced offense than 2007 squad, and a FAR superior defense. Not a chance on earth the 2004 squad loses to the Giants.

lefty
01-15-2014, 11:29 PM
Sup DUMP

Are you in _Allas these days tbh imo fwiw

until tomorrow, then back to _allas
http://i.imgur.com/UPFgq.jpg

monosylab1k
01-15-2014, 11:30 PM
I've always thought that was their best overall team they have had. Much more balanced offense than 2007 squad, and a FAR superior defense. Not a chance on earth the 2004 squad loses to the Giants.

Meh, 9 times out of 10 the 2007 Patriots beat the Giants. Props to them for playing the perfect game, but i'll take the 07 Patriots over any other Pats squad. Over any other team ever tbh, except for the 92 Cowboys.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-15-2014, 11:41 PM
The Polian rules were also in full effect by 2007 where having a balanced offense didn't do jack shit compared to having receivers who made plays.

Thebesteva
01-16-2014, 12:33 AM
Hopefully the NFC does not win this year, fuck those faggots

Ghazi
01-16-2014, 03:56 AM
'07 Pats are the best team I've ever seen.

and I think we need to remember they were a fluke catch away from most everyone having that opinion.

Ghazi
01-16-2014, 03:59 AM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/schedule/_/name/ne/year/2007 this type of dominance won't be seen for a while IMO... 5 road wins by 21+ points... 589 points scored, numerous clutch comeback wins. 18-1, but yea they lost the last game

Outscoring opponents by almost 20 PPG (a college like stat) ..

Thebesteva
01-16-2014, 06:44 AM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/schedule/_/name/ne/year/2007 this type of dominance won't be seen for a while IMO... 5 road wins by 21+ points... 589 points scored, numerous clutch comeback wins. 18-1, but yea they lost the last game

Outscoring opponents by almost 20 PPG (a college like stat) ..

I know, that team was historic, but the point is they lost THE game.

AchillesHeel
01-16-2014, 07:45 AM
Meh, 9 times out of 10 the 2007 Patriots beat the Giants. Props to them for playing the perfect game, but i'll take the 07 Patriots over any other Pats squad. Over any other team ever tbh, except for the 92 Cowboys.

Moss and Brady were playing out of their minds

spurraider21
01-16-2014, 07:47 AM
as a spurfan, i know all about the teams that "shoulda won." fact is, they didn't.

monosylab1k
01-16-2014, 12:03 PM
as a spurfan, i know all about the teams that "shoulda won." fact is, they didn't.

Thanks, Einstein.

dirk4mvp
01-16-2014, 04:12 PM
Watching Moss push off of his CB all season wasn't really that fun to watch imo

monosylab1k
01-16-2014, 05:23 PM
Watching Moss push off of his CB all season wasn't really that fun to watch imo

lol you mean dislodging a guy holding him trying to prevent a blow by

J.T.
01-16-2014, 05:57 PM
2007 Patriots deserved to not win tbh. It just took 18.9 games for God to decide he hated the Patriots like everyone else.

LnGrrrR
01-17-2014, 09:30 AM
You know how shitty it was to be deployed, staying up until 3 in the morning, just to see that ending? Man...

J.T.
01-17-2014, 11:39 AM
You know how shitty it was to be deployed, staying up until 3 in the morning, just to see that ending? Man...

Probably just about as shitty as it was to suffer through Patriots fan for literally 5 minutes shy of an entire season.

Thread
01-17-2014, 11:54 AM
It's difficult to find a negative here for Media, but, regardless, I'll venture forth:::They're done with Brady, he's had his time in the sun, and like I said earlier in the playoffs, without Gronkowski, Hernandez, and Welker there is nobody to attach with aside from Brady, so Media has cut loose the Patriots especially up against Manning here. Media needs a Manning/Kap SB. THAT, that is a no lose attribute.

Ipso facto:::I'll choose the Patriots here & the Seahawks there.

ADDENDUM:::At success it does indeed bring Belichick closer to ringing without cheating, but, perhaps the Seahawks can spite him in the bitter end.

monosylab1k
01-17-2014, 12:07 PM
At success it does indeed bring Belichick closer to ringing without cheating

Oh fuck you, you old fuckface. Stop being a chickenshit and post in the NBA Forum.

Thread
01-17-2014, 12:40 PM
Oh fuck you, you old fuckface. Stop being a chickenshit and post in the NBA Forum.

No. I'm standing on my principles here, Mono. I'll return when the Spurs lose a game. I have the barrel sittin' right here next to my chair. Maybe tonite, eh? Portland.

Let us proceed...

spurraider21
01-17-2014, 12:41 PM
:cry but we didn't make mavfan eat crow

Thread
01-17-2014, 12:53 PM
:cry but we didn't make mavfan eat crow

Yep, and I told ya's then, warned ya's twice. After the Clipper game I decided to punish you fellows, pull your pants down, expose your cute little butts and spank ya's mercilessly.

Perhaps Portland will enable the return, triumphant of the Cubster. I'll return a King, like in "300." I'll have been cast into the wilderness by Katie, to fend for myself and bring back 2% milk from Circle K. I'll come back from my goyogi thing garbed in only a diaper I borrow from DMC.

Clipper Nation
01-17-2014, 12:53 PM
I'll return when the Spurs lose a game.
Chickenshit

Thread
01-17-2014, 12:54 PM
Chickenshit

In the NFL Forum, CN?

LMvictorious&controllinAO!!!

spurraider21
01-17-2014, 12:54 PM
what was Cub's excuse for being a chickenshit after the sweep and before game 7?

Thread
01-17-2014, 12:57 PM
what was Cub's excuse for being a chickenshit after the sweep and before game 7?

You guys jammed my PM box threatening, prompting, begging, cajoling, bribing me to return. Now, of course that was at 3-2 firing off the Alamo tarmac. tee, hee.

spurraider21
01-17-2014, 12:58 PM
that didn't answer my question as to why you were a chickenshit in the first place

Thread
01-17-2014, 01:00 PM
that didn't answer my question as to why you were a chickenshit in the first place

I'll choose the time, place and inquisitor when I decide to take an exam.

spurraider21
01-17-2014, 01:01 PM
...chickenshit

Clipper Nation
01-17-2014, 01:03 PM
In the NFL Forum, CN?

LMvictorious&controllinAO!!!
You're chickenshit in every forum, Dale....

Clipper Nation
01-17-2014, 01:04 PM
You guys jammed my PM box threatening, prompting, begging, cajoling, bribing me to return. Now, of course that was at 3-2 firing off the Alamo tarmac. tee, hee.
I don't beg.... begging is what Fredo does :lol

Thread
01-17-2014, 01:06 PM
You're chickenshit in every forum, Dale....

You made your bed. I've no sympathy for you.

Thread
01-17-2014, 01:07 PM
...chickenshit

In the NFL Forum, raider?

Let us proceed...

Clipper Nation
01-17-2014, 01:11 PM
You made your bed.
& you've made the NBA Forum into another Chuckbox, sneakin' out the back when it comes time to show your face....tee, hee.

Thread
01-17-2014, 01:14 PM
& you've made the NBA Forum into another Chuckbox, sneakin' out the back when it comes time to show your face....tee, hee.

I gave you fellows ample warnings and you chose to ignore them at your peril. You think I enjoyed rapping your knuckles with the wooden ruler? No, it hurt me more than it you guys, but, I had to do it. A father, a daddy, a pa, a Pappy can't just dole out love exclusively. He must discipline & teach.

- Pappy

AchillesHeel
01-17-2014, 02:29 PM
No. I'm standing on my principles here, Mono. I'll return when the Spurs lose a game. I have the barrel sittin' right here next to my chair. Maybe tonite, eh? Portland.

Let us proceed...

You're the biggest pussy I've ever known. Can't post on an internet forum because your own team is so fucking pathetic, when was the last time you won a fuckin' game? Jesus christ.

Thread
01-17-2014, 02:57 PM
You're the biggest pussy I've ever known. Can't post on an internet forum because your own team is so fucking pathetic, when was the last time you won a fuckin' game? Jesus christ.

You're not going to bully me into betraying my principles, Heel.

I called ass. I gave you fellows a chance to come back and act like somebody and I'll be damned if you didn't kick me right in the face Vs. the Clippers. That was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back. When you lose I'll return and take my place once again in the community of man. I'll hope you will welcome me back in good tidyings, Heel. I've always thought the world of you, uh, my son.

monosylab1k
01-17-2014, 04:01 PM

Let us proceed...

Only pussies & assholes use copouts.

irishock
01-17-2014, 04:14 PM
because your own team is so fucking pathetic

He already said that ain't the reason why he's not posting in the NBA forum son

Thread
01-17-2014, 04:55 PM
Only pussies & assholes use copouts.

This is how you do your Cubby, Mono? After I light up my Corner and grant upon you, the Colin Cowherd of ST, you kick me in the teeth.

ADDENDUM:::not to mention you & your people are part & parcel to this situation, Mon. If you'd a demanded that SF beat you mercilessly that night in Dallas outside the venue as they'd beaten you inside the venue I wouldn't be standing on my principles outside the NBA Forum. You've nary room.

I remain in the breach. Left hand death-gripped on The Boycott. Right hand upon my Microsoft Mouse.

---

P.S., a shout to my Shocky. God bless ya, boy.

J.T.
01-17-2014, 04:58 PM
Honestly I'd take Cub in the NFL forum over Avante any day.

And I've interacted with Cub on this board like never.

spurraider21
01-17-2014, 07:22 PM
still, NONE of this bullshit explains why you were a chickenshit after the sweep

AchillesHeel
01-17-2014, 08:32 PM
You're not going to bully me into betraying my principles, Heel.

I called ass. I gave you fellows a chance to come back and act like somebody and I'll be damned if you didn't kick me right in the face Vs. the Clippers. That was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back. When you lose I'll return and take my place once again in the community of man. I'll hope you will welcome me back in good tidyings, Heel. I've always thought the world of you, uh, my son.

I will give you a hard time per the usual. It's called tough love.

monosylab1k
01-17-2014, 08:49 PM
He already said that ain't the reason why he's not posting in the NBA forum son

Just because he said that doesn't mean it's the truth. As we all know, Cubby is the king of rewriting narratives and changing the discussion in order to avoid answering for his own chickenshit behavior. As the saying goes, he can dish it out but he can't take it.

Thread

Thread
01-17-2014, 09:46 PM
I will give you a hard time per the usual. It's called tough love.

Bend over. I'll show you some fuckin' tough love.

Thread
01-17-2014, 09:47 PM
As the saying goes, he can dish it out but he can't take it.

Thread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19320)

I'm like Bat Masterson:::I'm a man who became a legend in my own time.

spurraider21
01-17-2014, 09:47 PM
^was he a chickenshit too?

Thread
01-17-2014, 11:41 PM
^was he a chickenshit too?

At home?

LMFAO!!!

BUMP
01-18-2014, 12:01 AM

i get a chuckle or two (or three sometimes) whenever I read Cubby's posts and imagine him saying it in his real life voice after listening to the mono show. (sometimes I masturbate to it)

did he do the "tee, hee" in real life too?

spurraider21
01-18-2014, 12:04 AM
At home?

LMFAO!!!
Yep, and here I am, not being a chickenshit. Try it sometime

Thread
01-18-2014, 05:55 AM
i get a chuckle or two (or three sometimes) whenever I read Cubby's posts and imagine him saying it in his real life voice after listening to the mono show. (sometimes I masturbate to it)

Me & you don't talk on-line, BUMP. Never have.

Don't wreck a good thing.

Thread
01-18-2014, 05:56 AM
Yep, and here I am, not being a chickenshit. Try it sometime

I taught ya's a lesson. The next time you sack the Mavs in Dallas you'll treat them accordingly.

Or, else.

chunticakes
01-18-2014, 10:19 AM

and here i was thinking i was the only one who felt like that lol.

spurraider21
01-18-2014, 01:37 PM
I taught ya's a lesson. The next time you sack the Mavs in Dallas you'll treat them accordingly.

Or, else.
again, this does not explain why you were a chickenshit after the sweep