PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone see Danny Green at Academy Sports? How early should I show up for Kawhi?

Dizzle
01-13-2014, 05:30 PM
Kawhi Leonard is gonna be at Academy Sports this weekend and I wanna know how early I should show up! Did anyone attend the Danny Green one a few months ago? How early did you show up?

Please give me info! Kawhi is my favorite player in the world!!!! He's also the best player on the Spurs and stupid Pop refuses to run an offense around our best and most dangerous offensive player! Kawhi can handle, POST, pass, create, float, shoot, etc.. he does it ALL! FREE KAWHI POP

RD2191
01-13-2014, 05:36 PM
:wakeupsup mute

look_at_g_shred
01-13-2014, 05:43 PM
I'd start a line now........just stand there and wait.

EVAY
01-13-2014, 05:44 PM
Kawhi Leonard is gonna be at Academy Sports this weekend and I wanna know how early I should show up! Did anyone attend the Danny Green one a few months ago? How early did you show up?

Please give me info! Kawhi is my favorite player in the world!!!! He's also the best player on the Spurs and stupid Pop refuses to run an offense around our best and most dangerous offensive player! Kawhi can handle, POST, pass, create, float, shoot, etc.. he does it ALL! FREE KAWHI POP

Which Academy Sports?

Dizzle
01-13-2014, 08:29 PM
Which Academy Sports?

i think the one on potranco

bump

EVAY
01-13-2014, 08:45 PM
i think the one on potranco

bump

Thx.

rascal
01-13-2014, 10:18 PM
Adoration for a basketball player. lol

wildchild
01-14-2014, 12:13 PM

Rare/sad schedule. Leonard'll visit the Academy on the 5th anniversary of his father's murder (Kawhi's father was killed on January 18, 2008).

Dizzle
01-14-2014, 03:45 PM
Adoration for a basketball player. lol

elaborate....

rascal
01-14-2014, 04:36 PM
elaborate....

Just read your first post.