PDA

View Full Version : Don't You Hate It When You're Responsible For Denying Someone Their Dream

Koolaid_Man
01-14-2014, 11:02 PM
I just feel awful...deep in my soul I'm hurting...I turned down this chic who's been after me for months. She works as a grocery store clerk. She's black not very attractive in this case and has been trying to get at me every-time I shop. So today she got more determined and said that she was gonna force me to take her out, then she wrote her number and dropped it in my grocery bag and asked that I please call. I told her I was seeing someone and she said she didn't care. So next I politely told her I was into Mexican girls and I think I crushed her spirit. But it would have been 10 times worse if I let slip out the truth which is that I love primarily white girls...I almost let it slip but I just couldn't do her like that...the damage I did was enough and I have a guilty conscience because I think I'm a good guy at heart...I feek so bad about it...I denied her of her dream date...but truth be told I just couldn't...I can't go out in public with ugly or fat girls...not that I would ever tell them that but I'm too self conscience about physical attraction and I'd be embarrassed to be seen in such a predicament in public...sometimes I do think I'm a bad person...

I. Hustle
01-15-2014, 06:50 AM
http://www.break.com/video/video-remote-controlled-devil-baby-torments-new-york-city-2563443

irishock
01-15-2014, 06:58 AM
1. leave a mirror on the floor
2. open your legs and try to see your asshole
3. enjoy

Dream Weaver
01-15-2014, 07:11 AM
Sounds like you spared her a nightmare.

El Chorizo
01-15-2014, 07:37 AM
I know I've been left with nothing but dreaming about tapping that ass.

lebomb
01-15-2014, 07:49 AM
I just feel awful...deep in my soul I'm hurting...I turned down this chic who's been after me for months. She works as a grocery store clerk. She's black not very attractive in this case and has been trying to get at me every-time I shop. So today she got more determined and said that she was gonna force me to take her out, then she wrote her number and dropped it in my grocery bag and asked that I please call. I told her I was seeing someone and she said she didn't care. So next I politely told her I was into Mexican girls and I think I crushed her spirit. But it would have been 10 times worse if I let slip out the truth which is that I love primarily white girls...I almost let it slip but I just couldn't do her like that...the damage I did was enough and I have a guilty conscience because I think I'm a good guy at heart...I feek so bad about it...I denied her of her dream date...but truth be told I just couldn't...I can't go out in public with ugly or fat girls...not that I would ever tell them that but I'm too self conscience about physical attraction and I'd be embarrassed to be seen in such a predicament in public...sometimes I do think I'm a bad person...

Kool.....you should have taken one for the team playuh. You should have taken her to Red Lobstuh, then to the movies, back to the crib and smashed it. :makeout

Later on that night after you realized what you did, then you could have ......... :vomit:

CosmicCowboy
01-15-2014, 08:22 AM
In other words, she was offering him a mercy fuck but he chickened out and went home and got out the jetlube and PM'd her in italics instead.

I. Hustle
01-15-2014, 08:32 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/48/Chic-Greatest_Hits.jpg/220px-Chic-Greatest_Hits.jpg

Koolaid_Man
01-15-2014, 08:36 AM
Kool.....you should have taken one for the team playuh. You should have taken her to Red Lobstuh, then to the movies, back to the crib and smashed it. :makeout

Later on that night after you realized what you did, then you could have ......... :vomit:

I hear ya playa but it's a waste of time...got too many other hot babes I play with...even though I think I'm a machine at times I need to save my cum :lmao I'm not MJ I don't fuck Yaks...

AchillesHeel
01-15-2014, 09:20 AM
I bet Kool was the one hitting on her and got denied.

Rogue
01-15-2014, 09:27 AM
I also feel guilty whenever I think of that "Chelsea" girl who was after me throughout four years in college, and whose date proposals were all evaded/ignored by me time and time again. I'm a lifelong celibate though, which means it wasn't because I didn't love her or I loved someone else that I couldn't accept her proposals. I did like her, as a matter of fact, and I had even imagined quite a few times how our relationship would evolve... we would watch movies together, drive through the countryside roads and even cook food for each other, and I also felt the natural desire to give her my shoulders and chest to lay her head on... but I always decided against that idea because I just couldn't betray my belief of celibacy (which's my religion). Thats the only excuse that I can use to console myself and feel less guilty about "Chelsea" tbh, and that's also a big reason why I can't accept any another bitch. I've been a celibate my entire life, and it'd already be too late to make any change to my life even if I wanted to. It's like, I'm riding on a tiger's back and I'm afraid to dismount, tbh.

ChumpDumper
01-15-2014, 12:25 PM
Remember when CF denied your dream, Kool?

We all do.

Oh, Gee!!
01-15-2014, 12:30 PM
why did you go in her line if she pesters you?

DJR210
01-15-2014, 01:16 PM
Grocery Store aka Dollar General

hehateme
01-15-2014, 01:59 PM
I also feel guilty whenever I think of that "Chelsea" girl who was after me throughout four years in college, and whose date proposals were all evaded/ignored by me time and time again. I'm a lifelong celibate though, which means it wasn't because I didn't love her or I loved someone else that I couldn't accept her proposals. I did like her, as a matter of fact, and I had even imagined quite a few times how our relationship would evolve... we would watch movies together, drive through the countryside roads and even cook food for each other, and I also felt the natural desire to give her my shoulders and chest to lay her head on... but I always decided against that idea because I just couldn't betray my belief of celibacy (which's my religion). Thats the only excuse that I can use to console myself and feel less guilty about "Chelsea" tbh, and that's also a big reason why I can't accept any another bitch. I've been a celibate my entire life, and it'd already be too late to make any change to my life even if I wanted to. It's like, I'm riding on a tiger's back and I'm afraid to dismount, tbh.

God damn you smoke some high quality herb, Rogue. Where/Whom do you get it from?