PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Lebron: "I get jealous that KD takes 30+ shots a night"

JohnnyMax
01-14-2014, 11:06 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/10294674/lebron-james-miami-heat-jealous-kevin-durant-shot-attempts (http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/10294674/lebron-james-miami-heat-jealous-kevin-durant-shot-attempts)

"I do get jealous, I'm not gonna lie," he revealed. "I get jealous sometimes when I look over at KD and he's like 16-for-32 and then 14-for-34."

"But there are games where I have it going, and then at the end of the game, I'm like, damn, I shot just 12-for-16? Why don't I get up at least six or seven more?"

apalisoc_9
01-14-2014, 11:17 PM
http://www.complex.com/sports/2014/01/lebron-james-jealous-kevin-durant?utm_campaign=complexmag+socialflow+01+2014&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social (http://www.complex.com/sports/2014/01/lebron-james-jealous-kevin-durant?utm_campaign=complexmag+socialflow+01+2014&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social)

"I do get jealous, I'm not gonna lie," he revealed. "I get jealous sometimes when I look over at KD and he's like 16-for-32 and then 14-for-34.

Subtle

I love it

:lol

01-14-2014, 11:51 PM
"I get jealous sometimes when I look over at KD and he's like 16-for-32 and then 14-for-34."

"But there are games where I have it going, and then at the end of the game, I'm like, damn, I shot just 12-for-16?not that subtle tbh :lmao

dallasmaverickslose
01-14-2014, 11:53 PM
:rollin

Cry Havoc
01-14-2014, 11:55 PM
Also noteworthy in there: He said he's going to go off and torch Washington.

Rogue
01-15-2014, 09:37 AM
Lebeta is just trolling Dubeta imho. if he wants to take more shots he can just go back to Cleveland, where the fans still love him and would welcome him any day.

irishock
01-15-2014, 09:38 AM
Either LeBron is a troll genius or he's fucking retarded at Math... based on that quote

Killakobe81
01-15-2014, 10:39 AM
I do think he is trolling and scoffing at the Durant for MVP talk. I don't blame him he is clearly the better player. But he is also full of shit to some degree. People paint him as so unselfish but its obvious he cares about stats such as efficiency and notices the scoring numbers Durant and others put up. I'm glad he plays the right way and takes great high quality shots. But if he wants to chuck a few heat checks a night he has earned that right with the Heat he doesn't need to return to Cavs. A big reason his fg%, and true shooting% is so high because he has pretty much eliminated heat check and hero shots from his game except at end of quarters. He can sacrifice his efficiency to take more shots but doubt he wants that...taking 30 jumpers is less taxing then pounding the lane for high % shots. And he was just commenting last week about hard fouls ...maybe he would like a big to take that punishment so he can loft jumpers. Either way interesting stuff but I aint mad at him just think he is too stat conscious.

JamStone
01-15-2014, 10:58 AM
Then take more shots, you whiny bitch.

It's not like Spoelstra or your teammates or Riley or anybody for that matter is going to stop you.

Killakobe81
01-15-2014, 11:09 AM

It's not like Spoelstra or your teammates or Riley or anybody for that matter is going to stop you.

happy new year, Jam and I agree. I also notice he did the same with the I could win scoring titles if I wanted stuff a few years back. LeBron is clearly the best player. But I do question his mental makeup at times ...

daslicer
01-15-2014, 11:27 AM
happy new year, Jam and I agree. I also notice he did the same with the I could win scoring titles if I wanted stuff a few years back. LeBron is clearly the best player. But I do question his mental makeup at times ...

I think Lebron is similar to Shaq in the sense that he's an attention whore. Lebron wants attention on him at all times whether its good or bad.

whitemamba
01-15-2014, 11:35 AM
What a beta personality ... If ur shooting over 50% u should automatically take more shots. Pussy Lebron tbh

LnGrrrR
01-15-2014, 02:35 PM
^ this

Katherine Robinson
01-15-2014, 02:41 PM
Lebron shoots almost 60% this season, I believe he is very careful about his shot selection and doesn't want to be a sub-50% shooter so we won't see him shooting over 20 shots very often. He could score 32+ ppg, but he will hover much closer to 50%

spurraider21
01-15-2014, 02:42 PM
What a beta personality ... If ur shooting over 50% u should automatically take more shots. Pussy Lebron tbh
so kobe should have fed dwight more last year? tell me about it

UZER
01-15-2014, 02:56 PM
Lebron cant miss what he doesn't shoot.

Riddler
01-15-2014, 03:04 PM
lol lots of butthurt in here. He's trolling obviously.

look_at_g_shred
01-15-2014, 03:09 PM
Is he saying, can't wait for next year when i'm back in Cleveland taking more shots.

RsxPiimp
01-15-2014, 03:27 PM

Clipper Nation
01-15-2014, 03:38 PM
:lol at Kirbystan having the nerve to scoff LeBron manipulating the media when Kirby does it all the time, tbh....

Arcadian
01-15-2014, 03:41 PM
He probably should be taking more shots, tbh. He only has a few years left in his prime. Go all out.

01-15-2014, 03:48 PM
He probably should be taking more shots, tbh. He only has a few years left in his prime. Go all out.
He's too beta. No matter how good he is, he'll never be alpha.

I think it's genetics, some players just have that alpha trait about them. Westbrook, Lillard, Kirby da rapist, Melo, KG, Manu etc

Beta examples Bron, Durant, Dawhite etc

Clipper Nation
01-15-2014, 03:50 PM
:lol at good shot selection being :cry beta :cry now....

Riddler
01-15-2014, 03:50 PM
Game 7 really fucked dem niggas up.

01-15-2014, 03:53 PM

If he could replicate his game 7 performance every game, why doesn't he? Too beta? Fluke?

Riddler
01-15-2014, 03:53 PM
If he could replicate his game 7 performance every game, why doesn't he? Too beta? Fluke?
It's not the playoffs yet.

Clipper Nation
01-15-2014, 03:54 PM
I think it's genetics, some players just have that alpha trait about them. Westbrook, Lillard, Kirby da rapist, Melo, KG, Manu etc

Beta examples Bron, Durant, Dawhite etc
:cry "Heroball iso-chucking at high volume = alpha!" :cry

:lmao

Clipper Nation
01-15-2014, 03:55 PM

Coasting, tbh, and also because he doesn't always need to.... he could chuck up a ton of shots, but he prefers to let the game come to him, trust his teammates, and work within the system, tbh....

01-15-2014, 03:57 PM
:cry "Heroball iso-chucking at high volume = alpha!" :cry

:lmao
So I guess Durant isn't a chucker :depressed

I was basing it off personality and Lillard is shooting over 50% if not for his avg finishing ability. He's shooting at a great percentage from behind the arc

01-15-2014, 03:58 PM
It's not the playoffs yet.they're winning I guess, but no point in whining about it. Like mentioned about, no one's gonna stop you LeBeta, stop being a pussy.

Clipper Nation
01-15-2014, 04:02 PM
So I guess Durant isn't a chucker :depressed

I was basing it off personality and Lillard is shooting over 50% if not for his avg finishing ability. He's shooting at a great percentage from behind the arc
Yeah, but you listed known beta chuckers such as Kirby and Melo as "alpha" simply because they take way too many shots, tbh :lol

they're winning I guess, but no point in whining about it. Like mentioned about, no one's gonna stop you LeBeta, stop being a pussy.
He's not whining or being a pussy, he's manipulating the media.... he's subtly pointing out how many shots Durbeta is taking and basically putting his fake MVP aspirations on blast, tbh :lol

01-15-2014, 04:03 PM
Coasting, tbh, and also because he doesn't always need to.... he could chuck up a ton of shots, but he prefers to let the game come to him, trust his teammates, and work within the system, tbh....

Exactly, idk why he's jealous of Durbeta
Chucking KD rings=0
chucking LeBeta rings =0
playing within a system LeBron rings = 2

Tbh if he tried to be a chucker his fg percentage would take a nose dive. He's shooting 40% from behind the arc because of good shot selection. His stroke still sus (NO HOMO NIGGA) kinda like Tp

01-15-2014, 04:05 PM
Yeah, but you listed known beta chuckers such as Kirby and Melo as "alpha" simply because they take way too many shots, tbh :lol

:lol truu I goofd

hater
01-15-2014, 04:09 PM
Lebron is not a shooter. Durant is. Big difference right there. A shooter should take all the shots he gets available. A non-shooter probably shouldn't

the translation to lebron's Jive talk is "I'm jealous I'm not a pure shooter like Durant"

pretty humble talk from da kang

Riddler
01-15-2014, 04:12 PM
Lebron is not a shooter. Durant is. Big difference right there. A shooter should take all the shots he gets available. A non-shooter probably shouldn't

the translation to lebron's Jive talk is "I'm jealous I'm not a pure shooter like Durant"

pretty humble talk from da kang
Yeah, he's jealous of somebody with zero rings. That's not a retarded take at all.

hater
01-15-2014, 04:13 PM
Yeah, he's jealous of somebody with zero rings. That's not a retarded take at all.

you can call da kang retarded that's fine. Cause those are his words :lol

Riddler
01-15-2014, 04:16 PM
you can call da kang retarded that's fine. Cause those are his words :lol
No, that's your retarded take because you can't tell when someone is trolling.

hater
01-15-2014, 04:19 PM
No, that's your retarded take because you can't tell when someone is trolling.

you are reading way too much into Lebron's jive talk, get a life bum :rolleyes

Riddler
01-15-2014, 04:20 PM
you are reading way too much into Lebron's jive talk, get a life bum :rolleyes
:lol trolling comprehension fail

Killakobe81
01-15-2014, 04:21 PM
I said he was trolling. I am not even saying he "beta". My only issue is that the fact this even matters enough for him to troll. He is the reigning MVP, finals MVP going for a 3 peat and he feels a bit jealous of a obviously inferior player? Sure, the numbers he threw out was a troll job, but the fact he would even bother proves that it matters. Lebron is on a special class potential GOAT I doubt MJ would of said the same about Clyde Drexler or Barkley. and fair or not that is the bar that James is trying to reach ...

hater
01-15-2014, 04:28 PM
Sure, the numbers he threw out was a troll job, but the fact he would even bother proves that it matters.

agree :tu

jdiggy0424
01-15-2014, 04:44 PM
He's just taking a shot at Durant and trying to get into his head.

unforeseen
01-15-2014, 04:46 PM
LB will decide to take his talents to Charlotte to chuck 35 shots a game.

JamStone
01-15-2014, 05:17 PM
:lol at Kirbystan having the nerve to scoff LeBron manipulating the media when Kirby does it all the time, tbh....

That's true. And when Kobe does shit like that, the Kobe haters come out in full force to blast him. Why should it be any different for LeBron?

Even if he's trolling and trying to manipulate the media, he's still being a whiny bitch and an attention whore. When Kobe says stupid shit in the media like feigning anger about his preseason rankings, he gets shitted on and rightfully so. Now that LeBron is doing something similar in the media, he should also get shitted on and rightfully so.

As great as LeBron is, there is still a part of him that needs the attention, the affirmation, the re-affirmation, the doting, the praise and all the pomp and circumstance. Winning championships may be priority one, but he also has a side agenda for individual awards and accolades. He's not subtle. Making public comments about him being able to lead the league in scoring if he wanted to or wanting to average a triple double for the season (earlier on in his career in one of those NBA commercials) and now him propagandizing his cause is pathetic for a guy who has already won multiple championships and multiple League MVPs and steadily climbing the short list of all tiem greats.

Oh poor LeBron. He doesn't get to score as much as other guys in the league. Who gives a fuck? You're winning championships. Stop bitching to the media and play basketball. You're the "CHOSEN ONE." You're the King. You can do what you want. You want to score more, then score more. You want to stat pad, then stat pad. You want fix your balding, then go to Bosley. But don't cry to the media lamenting your sad situation.

Poor LeBron. Oh oh oh, poor LeBron...

01-15-2014, 05:27 PM
That's true. And when Kobe does shit like that, the Kobe haters come out in full force to blast him. Why should it be any different for LeBron?

Even if he's trolling and trying to manipulate the media, he's still being a whiny bitch and an attention whore. When Kobe says stupid shit in the media like feigning anger about his preseason rankings, he gets shitted on and rightfully so. Now that LeBron is doing something similar in the media, he should also get shitted on and rightfully so.

As great as LeBron is, there is still a part of him that needs the attention, the affirmation, the re-affirmation, the doting, the praise and all the pomp and circumstance. Winning championships may be priority one, but he also has a side agenda for individual awards and accolades. He's not subtle. Making public comments about him being able to lead the league in scoring if he wanted to or wanting to average a triple double for the season (earlier on in his career in one of those NBA commercials) and now him propagandizing his cause is pathetic for a guy who has already won multiple championships and multiple League MVPs and steadily climbing the short list of all tiem greats.

Oh poor LeBron. He doesn't get to score as much as other guys in the league. Who gives a fuck? You're winning championships. Stop bitching to the media and play basketball. You're the "CHOSEN ONE." You're the King. You can do what you want. You want to score more, then score more. You want to stat pad, then stat pad. You want fix your balding, then go to Bosley. But don't cry to the media lamenting your sad situation.

Thread?

/thread

Clipper Nation
01-15-2014, 05:46 PM

There's a big difference though - LeBron doesn't do it that often, and in fact, has probably been too honest with the media for his own good, handing drooling morons like Skip Bayless plenty of ammo against him.... meanwhile, Kirby does it every time he has a bad shooting night, the team loses, one of his teammates has a better game than him, he has a slight injury, etc. as a way to deflect any criticism and blame away from himself and totally control the media narrative of his career, tbh....

JamStone
01-15-2014, 05:59 PM
LeBron doing it with less frequency (not that I agree with that or don't agree with that) means nothing after the "Decision." That one individual episode of self-fellating promotion trumps anything any other NBA player has ever done... like EVER. LeBron and his LeBoob fanbase lost any right to be apologists for his media antics after that. If you're going to be a bitch, then take the criticism. That goes for him and for his fans as well. Don't defend him. Just acknowledge he's being a bitch and move on. It's not like criticism by fans matters anyway.

Bynumite
01-15-2014, 06:06 PM
"I could be a 50-40-90 player if i wanted."

"I could be winning scoring titles if i wanted."

"I wish i could shoot as much as Durant."

STFU already.

Killakobe81
01-15-2014, 06:09 PM
There's a big difference though - LeBron doesn't do it that often, and in fact, has probably been too honest with the media for his own good, handing drooling morons like Skip Bayless plenty of ammo against him.... meanwhile, Kirby does it every time he has a bad shooting night, the team loses, one of his teammates has a better game than him, he has a slight injury, etc. as a way to deflect any criticism and blame away from himself and totally control the media narrative of his career, tbh....

My favorite player whines less than yours ... awesome defense did you go to law school?
Again with Kobe. This thread is about Lebron and to a lessor degree Durant.
But you have to deflect to Kobe. I enjoy Lebron not sure I would say a "fan" but definitely a supporter ... but Jay-Z shouldnt call out soldier Boy as he (james) once said.
Now durant is no Soldier Boy but the point is still valid ... if it did not matter to him he would not of even bothered.

DMC
01-15-2014, 06:27 PM
What Lebron is doing, even if it's not his intent, is what's best for his team. Allowing Bosh and Wade to produce during the RS is very important for the team. Him taking 30+ shots a game does nothing since we all know he can and that he can be the scoring leader if he wanted to. He is stat watching, but not stat whoring. There's a difference. He's not chasing stats, he's minding them.

irishock
01-15-2014, 06:31 PM

He has the Shaq mentality. Who gives a fuck about the regular season?

Captivus
01-15-2014, 06:37 PM
Either LeBron is a troll genius or he's fucking retarded at Math... based on that quote

DMC
01-15-2014, 06:47 PM

That's what happens when you fling a billion questions at an egocentric person. You get some responses. It doesn't mean he went to the media bitching about his number of shots.

irishock
01-15-2014, 06:51 PM
:lol JamStone going in on Cn the way he did Fabbs

Spurs9
01-15-2014, 07:40 PM
:lol LeBron after 1 quarter of the dominate performance he said he would have tonight getting reemed by the wizards by 20+ so far

jimbo
01-15-2014, 07:56 PM

Tell me this is copy pasted. Someone actually went through the effort of typing all of that out over Lebron fucking around?

You even admitted it, if Lebron really wanted to do any of that, he can. He used to do that in Cleveland. He's clearly fucking with Durant. (Someone who everyone knows obsesses over his stats)

(fwiw, I read literally none of your post)

whitemamba
01-15-2014, 08:21 PM
so kobe should have fed dwight more last year? tell me about it

you have a serious hard on for kobe dont you?

Jam bitch slappin CN tbh..

JamStone
01-15-2014, 08:35 PM
(fwiw, I read literally none of your post)

You even admitted it, if Lebron really wanted to do any of that, he can. He used to do that in Cleveland.

How the hell do you know what I admitted if you "literally read none of[my] post?"

Don't read my post. Make fun of my post all you want. I don't give a shit. But if you are going to act all pretentiously sanctimonious with your "I didn't even read your post haha" bullshit, at least don't look like a dumbass by clearly contradicting yourself in that very post. Are you fucking retarded?

spurraider21
01-15-2014, 08:36 PM
you have a serious hard on for kobe dont you?

Jam bitch slappin CN tbh..
Can you answer the question?

JamStone
01-15-2014, 08:37 PM
That's what happens when you fling a billion questions at an egocentric person. You get some responses. It doesn't mean he went to the media bitching about his number of shots.

You can probably say the same about 90% of what pro athletes say in the media, but when they say something stupid, they will be criticized. Big deal.

jimbo
01-15-2014, 08:40 PM
How the hell do you know what I admitted if you "literally read none of[my] post?"

Don't read my post. Make fun of my post all you want. I don't give a shit. But if you are going to act all pretentiously sanctimonious with your "I didn't even read your post haha" bullshit, at least don't look like a dumbass by clearly contradicting yourself in that very post. Are you fucking retarded?

I read your post on the first page, not that other one.

I'd accept your apology if you give one tbh.

JamStone
01-15-2014, 08:43 PM
I'm sorry. :cry

jimbo
01-15-2014, 08:49 PM
Thank you :tu

whitemamba
01-15-2014, 08:54 PM
Can you answer the question?

No dwight was miserable, and a risk at the FT line. If we talk about nascar are u going to mention kobe?

Bynumite
01-15-2014, 09:31 PM
"We'll see Wednesday how I'm coasting," James said jokingly as he made his way into the Heat locker room on Monday. "You'll see the numbers I'll put up on Wednesday. Just watch."

Final score Heat 97 - 114 Wizards

Lebeta :lmao

spurraider21
01-15-2014, 09:40 PM
No dwight was miserable, and a risk at the FT line. If we talk about nascar are u going to mention kobe?
Wow I guess you've FIGURED ME OUT

so at least you admit your 50%= you should shoot more theory is bullshit

whitemamba
01-15-2014, 10:24 PM
Wow I guess you've FIGURED ME OUT

so at least you admit your 50%= you should shoot more theory is bullshit

butthurt see are we? I was talking about Lebron, but ur hard on for the lakers is getting in the way.

Killakobe81
01-15-2014, 11:09 PM
What Lebron is doing, even if it's not his intent, is what's best for his team. Allowing Bosh and Wade to produce during the RS is very important for the team. Him taking 30+ shots a game does nothing since we all know he can and that he can be the scoring leader if he wanted to. He is stat watching, but not stat whoring. There's a difference. He's not chasing stats, he's minding them.

Lebron chases stats he just prefers efficiency numbers and triple doubles. I have no problem with his play style but acting like he doesn't care about his stats simply cuz he doesn't volume shoot is naïve.

DMC
01-15-2014, 11:26 PM
Lebron chases stats he just prefers efficiency numbers and triple doubles. I have no problem with his play style but acting like he doesn't care about his stats simply cuz he doesn't volume shoot is naïve.

Efficiency and stat chasing are incompatible things. You can chase stats but you cannot chase efficiency. Every player starts off at 100% (or zero depending on how you look at it). Lebron has to guard his efficiency, but he has to pursue stats if he wants them. His shot selection is his security for his efficiency rating. That's different than padding stats. You don't chase triple doubles. If that was possible, more people would do it. Getting the points isn't the issue, it's getting the other stats like rebounds and assists.

Stat whoring is evident in your user name tbh...

Killakobe81
01-15-2014, 11:45 PM
Efficiency and stat chasing are incompatible things. You can chase stats but you cannot chase efficiency. Every player starts off at 100% (or zero depending on how you look at it). Lebron has to guard his efficiency, but he has to pursue stats if he wants them. His shot selection is his security for his efficiency rating. That's different than padding stats. You don't chase triple doubles. If that was possible, more people would do it. Getting the points isn't the issue, it's getting the other stats like rebounds and assists.

You can spin it however you want. Protect chase. to me anytime your play is dictated by focusing on a stat you are not playing "naturally" ...
LOL Always Kobe with some of you get his dick out your mouth we were discussing Durant and James.
Kobe's bad shot selection and gunning has plenty of other threads to be discussed in ...

01-15-2014, 11:49 PM

There are players that stat pad assists and rebounds... :rolleyes

Killakobe81
01-15-2014, 11:55 PM
I also disagree about triple doubles people chase triple and double doubles all the time I have seen James do it a few times in Cleveland ... When a player is close to a double or triple double they go out of their way to complete it. Happens plenty tbh.
Again, I don't have an issue with how he plays ...but folks act like he doesn't care about stats when it's quite obvious he does.
As long as he wins he can play however he wants.

jimbo
01-16-2014, 01:06 AM

Rondo tbqh.

DMC
01-16-2014, 09:09 AM
You can spin it however you want. Protect chase. to me anytime your play is dictated by focusing on a stat you are not playing "naturally" ...
LOL Always Kobe with some of you get his dick out your mouth we were discussing Durant and James.
Kobe's bad shot selection and gunning has plenty of other threads to be discussed in ...

lol says KillaKobe81

DMC
01-16-2014, 09:10 AM
I also disagree about triple doubles people chase triple and double doubles all the time I have seen James do it a few times in Cleveland ... When a player is close to a double or triple double they go out of their way to complete it. Happens plenty tbh.
Again, I don't have an issue with how he plays ...but folks act like he doesn't care about stats when it's quite obvious he does.
As long as he wins he can play however he wants.

There's a difference between making one out and chasing one. If you start the game chasing a triple double, you're probably going to fail. If Kobe could post triple doubles you and the entire LA fan base would talk about it non stop because let's be honest: the only reason you bitch about Lebron or KD is because they are getting attention you feel should belong to Kobe. Kobe takes 45+ shots in a game and you celebrate that like it's a Nobel prize. Lebron just mentions he thinks about taking more shots and suddenly he's a stat chaser. :lol

01-16-2014, 09:33 AM
Rondo tbqh.

Love also tbqh

DMC
01-16-2014, 09:36 AM
There are players that stat pad assists and rebounds... :rolleyes

Sure, but if you can stat pad a triple double, you're already doing something right.

DMC
01-16-2014, 09:37 AM
Love also tbqh

Both Rondo and Love are considered top tier players for a reason.

01-16-2014, 09:39 AM
There's a difference between making one out and chasing one. If you start the game chasing a triple double, you're probably going to fail. If Kobe could post triple doubles you and the entire LA fan base would talk about it non stop because let's be honest: the only reason you bitch about Lebron or KD is because they are getting attention you feel should belong to Kobe. Kobe takes 45+ shots in a game and you celebrate that like it's a Nobel prize. Lebron just mentions he thinks about taking more shots and suddenly he's a stat chaser. :lol

Da rapists obviously has cared more about scoring than assists his whole career. If he wanted too, I'm sure he could shoot 15 times instead of 30 and dish out more assists.

Tbh I like players who just play and play their best basketball. If they're a good player they'll still put up good numbers.

01-16-2014, 09:45 AM
Sure, but if you can stat pad a triple double, you're already doing something right.

Pretty overrated stat tbh LeBron and Rondo get triple dubs and lose all the time
Kevin Love stat pads 40 and 15 and his team will lose.

DMC
01-16-2014, 09:49 AM
Pretty overrated stat tbh LeBron and Rondo get triple dubs and lose all the time
Kevin Love stat pads 40 and 15 and his team will lose.

It is overrated, but it shows that the player has more facets to his game than most. Great players often lose games, even after posting great numbers. That's because it's a team game. Spur fan doesn't mind telling everyone that Duncan's best game was when he almost got a quad double in a Finals game, or that Robinson got a quad double.

01-16-2014, 09:53 AM
It is overrated, but it shows that the player has more facets to his game than most. Great players often lose games, even after posting great numbers. That's because it's a team game. Spur fan doesn't mind telling everyone that Duncan's best game was when he almost got a quad double in a Finals game, or that Robinson got a quad double.quad doubles are a lot more impressive seeing as you'll need 10 blocks or steals to get it. But I see what you're saying, man.

DMC
01-16-2014, 10:05 AM
quad doubles are a lot more impressive seeing as you'll need 10 blocks or steals to get it. But I see what you're saying, man.

There's also a difference between a guy like Tim who plays his ass off and at the end of the night, when the smoke clears, he's got a triple double, and someone who might be a few assists shy and defers on the break just to pick up the assists. I think we know who the great players are and don't need those things to tell us. I'd take Rondo, Love and especially James on my team any time.

Dex
01-16-2014, 10:27 AM
http://i.imgur.com/dCksmaJ.gif