PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: 1st round exit without Chimp

Riddler
01-15-2014, 10:45 AM
??

01-15-2014, 10:59 AM
Yeah, But he'll have long returned before the PO start. still I see them getting bounced in the 2nd round. Hopefully they knock the Lockets before they go fishing.

Suspect
01-15-2014, 11:10 AM
Yeah, But he'll have long returned before the PO start. still I see them getting bounced in the 2nd round. Hopefully they knock the Lockets before they go fishing.
:hungry:

Killakobe81
01-15-2014, 11:13 AM

Why are Spur fans scared of the Rox?!
If healthy Rox beat healthy Spurs in a playoff series with current rosters I will change Dwight to my avvy instead of Magic for the summer. No way with a better team does Pop lose to McHale heck Mavs may even beat Rox cuz Rc also shots on Kevin ...

irishock
01-15-2014, 11:16 AM
:lmao insecure fags from upstairs scared of McHale

Suspect
01-15-2014, 11:19 AM
If healthy Rox beat healthy Spurs in a playoff series with current rosters I will change Dwight to my avvy instead of Magic for the summer. No way with a better team does Pop lose to McHale heck Mavs may even beat Rox cuz Rc also shots on Kevin ...
Mavs would beat us tbh, we cant even beat them in regular season

Killakobe81
01-15-2014, 11:20 AM
I know Beard has had some great games vs Spurs ...but playoffs are different. Last time Beard had Durant and Westbrook and even Ibaka couldnt miss ...doubt that happens if Rox play Spurs in May.

Killakobe81
01-15-2014, 11:23 AM
Mavs would beat us tbh, we cant even beat them in regular season

Still think you guys are a good coach and a pf away from title contention. Do think you make 2nd round with right matchup. Would favor your team slightly cuz you have more talent but I don't trust McHale if series is close ..Dwight and Parsons would need to dominate along with James Harden.

Suspect
01-15-2014, 11:29 AM
Still think you guys are a good coach and a pf away from title contention. Do think you make 2nd round with right matchup. Would favor your team slightly cuz you have more talent but I don't trust McHale if series is close ..Dwight and Parsons would need to dominate along with James Harden.
if not a pf then a better pg. I can see us making 2nd this year. I still think OKC is gonna split up cause they arent going to win anytime soon...and Durant will come to Houston imho

Riddler
01-15-2014, 11:40 AM
Rockets need a Point Guard, a bench, and a coach. In that order.

ace3g
01-15-2014, 12:05 PM
Thunder to sign Royal Ivey to 10-day contracthttp://dailythunder.com/headlines/thunder-to-sign-royal-ivey-to-10-day-contract/

Cry Havoc
01-15-2014, 12:44 PM

I'm not really worried about the Rockets as far as beating them in a series, but I am a little concerned about the physical toll it would take on us to do so. Wouldn't want that series going more than 5 or I'd be very concerned about going into the WCF really banged up.

01-15-2014, 03:45 PM
Just really depends on how the Spurs are playing. James Harden is an obvious Spur killer, but that doesn't worry me as much as Spurs leaving Lockets shooters open. Which is a concern against most top WC teams tbh but Parsons goes off on us more than Reggie the scrub Jackson or Jamaal Crawford.

hater
01-15-2014, 04:32 PM
yup I don't understand why spursfan scared of the LOLckets

if your team is not good enough to beat that shit team why in the world would you want to be in the Finals? :lol

Riddler
01-15-2014, 04:33 PM
yup I don't understand why spursfan scared of the LOLckets

if your team is not good enough to beat that shit team why in the world would you want to be in the Finals? :lol
Probably because Harden skullfucked your team twice this year.

Killakobe81
01-15-2014, 04:35 PM
I'm not really worried about the Rockets as far as beating them in a series, but I am a little concerned about the physical toll it would take on us to do so. Wouldn't want that series going more than 5 or I'd be very concerned about going into the WCF really banged up.

Havoc, how is your family?
I guess I can see that and despite his shortcomings Dwight is a physical presence.
I just dont see rox beating Spurs ...I am not sure OKC can beat you either without Russ at 100%.
Clips maybe if they can get their ish together ...

But i think we heading for the 1st rematch Finals since bulls vs. Jazz ...

01-15-2014, 05:40 PM
Havoc, how is your family?
I guess I can see that and despite his shortcomings Dwight is a physical presence.
I just dont see rox beating Spurs ...I am not sure OKC can beat you either without Russ at 100%.
Clips maybe if they can get their ish together ...

But i think we heading for the 1st rematch Finals since bulls vs. Jazz ...
Inb4 Jinx.
Will bump in May.

Rogue
01-16-2014, 12:51 AM
first of all the Lockets need a fan base that doesn't have a yellow majority imho.