PDA

View Full Version : Dark Future if Ime Udoka is Spurs Head Coach

Dizzle
01-15-2014, 09:54 PM
I keep reading reports that Pops senility is gonna lead him to resigning soon.. and guess who they say is gonna take over? Ime Udoka, one of the biggest scrubs in Spurs history.

We've had all our great coaches get hired by other teams and now we have no one left to takeover when Pop is done. Also, Pop is probably retiring with Duncan so we better have a trick up our sleeve. :wow

dallasmaverickslose
01-15-2014, 10:03 PM
Care to post some of these "reports" buddy?

Darius Bieber
01-15-2014, 10:50 PM
Don't forget Chad Forcier and Chip Engelland who have been on the coaching squad for at least 7 years now.

DMC
01-15-2014, 10:51 PM
Never believe reports from gnsf with low post counts.

unforeseen
01-15-2014, 10:52 PM
Let me guess...Pop is going to be the Lakers coach after Pringles leave?

TheGoldStandard
01-15-2014, 10:57 PM
We all know that Matt Bonner is the next head coach..

TampaDude
01-15-2014, 11:11 PM

Yup...Bonner is going to coach AND come off the bench. The team is going to change its name to the San Antonio Mambas and sport new red and black uniforms with a big snake head on the front. I can't wait!

DMC
Yup...Bonner is going to coach AND come off the bench. The team is going to change its name to the San Antonio Mambas and sport new red and black uniforms with a big snake head on the front. I can't wait!

But won't be able to get shoe contracts.

SpurPadre
That piece of shit just will not go away. The fucker can die tonight and his ghost will follow the team around forever and he'd haunt the court at night where one can hear clanking sounds every April through June.