PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Player of the night in the NBA???

lebomb
01-16-2014, 08:25 AM
JJ Redick of the Clippers ........ damn son. :wow

31 10-14 7-9 6-7 3 (1/2) 5 2 0 1 3 +19 33

AchillesHeel
01-16-2014, 08:40 AM
Nate Robinson killed the Dubs on the road in the 4th quarter with 14 points. Nuggs won.

Rogue
01-16-2014, 10:36 AM
This fairly reflects how shitty our defense has been tbh. Dalermbert grabbed 7 rebounds last night, but all of them were offensive rebounds. His stats looked good but his |PER| was as big as all the other four starters combined, which was fair for his performance imho. We're still missing a legit shot blocker bad, we have no defensive presence in the paint to stop opposing bigs and slashers so we have to condense our defense well within the 3pt line, which leaves their shooters with plenty of room to work with. We're no longer than much of a jump-shooting team these days, but we still live by shooting % in some way, by the opposing team's shooting %.

apalisoc_9
01-16-2014, 10:42 AM
This fairly reflects how shitty our defense has been tbh. Dalermbert grabbed 7 rebounds last night, but all of them were offensive rebounds. His stats looked good but his |PER| was as big as all the other four starters combined, which was fair for his performance imho. We're still missing a legit shot blocker bad, we have no defensive presence in the paint to stop opposing bigs and slashers so we have to condense our defense well within the 3pt line, which leaves their shooters with plenty of room to work with. We're no longer than much of a jump-shooting team these days, but we still live by shooting % in some way, by the opposing team's shooting %.

Why doesn't RC play B.wright more?

He grabbed 7 boards last night in 18 minutes of play..I haven't been watching much basketball outside of Spurs, but judging from what I've watched before, he'd be a better option at the C position than Technique's gay lover.

Clipper Nation
01-16-2014, 10:54 AM
Nate Robinson killed the Dubs on the road in the 4th quarter with 14 points. Nuggs won.
JJ hit a big shot in the 4th to put the Clipps within 1, so he was pretty clutch last night too, tbh....

tlongII
01-16-2014, 10:57 AM
Aldridge or Lillard tbh.

Splits
01-16-2014, 11:04 AM
Errs

Suspect
01-16-2014, 12:21 PM
That's allas mavericks for ya

Katherine Robinson
01-16-2014, 12:28 PM
Aldridge or Lillard tbh.

Getting comfortable again, chickenshit?

tlongII
01-16-2014, 02:14 PM
Getting comfortable again, chickenshit?

Always have been. Let me ask you something... Are you a dude? Or are you a chick? And if you're a dude, why is your name Katherine?

Katherine Robinson
01-16-2014, 02:19 PM
Always have been. Let me ask you something... Are you a dude? Or are you a chick? And if you're a dude, why is your name Katherine?

Is your name tlongII?

Rogue
01-16-2014, 06:46 PM
Why doesn't RC play B.wright more?

He grabbed 7 boards last night in 18 minutes of play..I haven't been watching much basketball outside of Spurs, but judging from what I've watched before, he'd be a better option at the C position than Technique's gay lover.
Agree, Wright is obviously our best defensive big at this point of time on our squad even though he's not as dark as Blair and Dalembert. At least RC is so shorthanded in the paint he has to use someone he doesn't like (Wright) every now and then, rather than let him rot on bench (like how he treated Roddy).