PDA

View Full Version : Cincinnati Bengals 2014 Season Predictions

DeadlyDynasty
01-16-2014, 09:02 AM
Another disappointing ending, another year for Marvin Lewis...ho-hum. Now that the brains behind his operations (Zimmer and Gruden) have left for greener pastures, what will this shit-kicking useless bum of a HC do this year?

Bengals 2014 Opponents:

Home:

Browns
Ravens
Steelers
Jaguars
Titans
Falcons
Panthers
Broncos

Away:

Browns
Ravens
Steelers
Texans
Colts
Saints
Buccaneers
Patriots

I'm going with 7-9, with Marvin Lewis keeping his job yet again

blah blah blah
01-16-2014, 09:26 AM
Damn how long has that fuck been there?

DeadlyDynasty
01-16-2014, 09:33 AM
Damn how long has that fuck been there?
Over a decade...it's one of the great mysteries of our time. Basically, imagine having Jason Garrett as your coach for 10 years.

JoeTait75
01-16-2014, 10:30 AM
Over a decade...it's one of the great mysteries of our time. Basically, imagine having Jason Garrett as your coach for 10 years.

Given the way that organization is constructed would anyone do better than Marvin? It isn't an NFL franchise, it's a freaking Mom-and-Pop store.

tlongII
01-16-2014, 10:59 AM
I predict they will have a new QB.

The Gemini Method
01-16-2014, 11:18 AM
8-8 they get Geno Atkins and their best corner back. The ginger is probably going to be headed into his last year of make-or-break quarterbacking. Marvin Lewis will probably be let go if they even get off to a terrible start. I see them starting slow but when you have the Browns twice a year. Still could challenge for AFC North supremacy with Pittsburgh and a revamped Ravens, but I see this team regressing from this past year's performance.

MeloHype
01-16-2014, 11:44 AM
They'll be lucky to make the playoffs

BUMP
01-16-2014, 08:15 PM
Given the way that organization is constructed would anyone do better than Marvin? It isn't an NFL franchise, it's a freaking Mom-and-Pop store.

I have to agree here. I haven't watched the Bengals THAT closely but it seems that they're about where they should be or maybe even overachieving a little bit. I look at them and see a less talented version of the Lions, not to mention they were abysmal before he got there.

not his fault Dalton likes to play hot potato with the football in playoff games tbh

resistanze
01-16-2014, 09:00 PM
You crossed the line by making a thread about the Bengals, tbh

Chinook
01-17-2014, 09:24 AM
The Bengals have been about the best-drafting team in the league the past five years. They are loaded with talent until after next year when they have to pay Dalton and Green and maybe Burfict. Teams that talented tend to stick around. I think the offense will be fine with Jackson taking over. The defense I'm not as sure about since I don't know their coordinator. They have a decent pick and can add talent on that side of the ball this off-season.

dg7md
01-17-2014, 04:43 PM
Behind the Ravens and Steelers as per norm. This season was more of a fluke than anything, tbh. I don't buy them as an elite team, even if they have the pieces. Dalton won't lead them to anything more than a first-round exit. I think Marvin Lewis will be let go at the end of next season if they fail to make the playoffs.

vander
01-17-2014, 06:30 PM
all they need is a QB