PDA

View Full Version : Elderly Korean gangstas iz runnin da show at McDonalds in Queens

Fabbs
01-16-2014, 10:02 AM
They sound like some straight up SpursTalk Multitrolls.

by Hayley Peterson
A McDonald's In Queens Is At War With A Group Of Elderly Men Who Refuse To Leave

A McDonald's in Queens is warring with a group of Korean senior citizens who hang out and gossip in the restaurant all day long, The New York Times reports.

The group usually arrives at the restaurant before 5 a.m. and sticks around until after dark. Store management complains that they are taking tables from paying customers without even ordering so much as a Big Mac.

"It’s a McDonald’s... not a senior center," Martha Anderson, the general manager, told The Times.

She said she has called the police on the group several times, and has had customers ask for refunds because there's no place for them to sit, she said.

One of the seniors, Man Hyung Lee, 77, told The Times he was ordered out by a police officer earlier this month.

"So I left," he said. "Then I walked around the block and came right back again."

One regular said many in the group dislike McDonald's food. But they aren't there to eat.

"They come every single day to gossip, chat about politics back home and in their adopted land," the Times' Sarah Maslin Nir and Jiha Ham wrote. In many cases, they just show up for the company.

The group has been showing up every day for months, and McDonald's management is losing patience. There have been four 911 calls requesting their removal since November and officers often stop in while on patrol, according to the article.

McDonald's has been unsuccessful in the past, however, when trying to ban a specific group from its restaurants. A London McDonald's recently tried to ban teens from entering its doors after 7 p.m. and was forced to apologize.

SEE ALSO: McDonald's Is Getting Sued Again Over Alleged Hot Coffee Burns

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/mcdonalds-war-against-elderly-men-2014-1#ixzz2qZdnVsH5

Rogue
01-16-2014, 10:39 AM
There're that many picklebreath TOSBs living in Queens, really? Where's Huey Freeman's (King of the Queens :lol) comment on this, tbh?

TDMVPDPOY
01-16-2014, 11:20 AM
Clipper Nation needs to explain why he hanging out at mcds

monosylab1k
01-16-2014, 12:23 PM
Yeah the store managers just need to hire some black guys to hover around them all day, that will disperse those gooks in a heartbeat.

The Gemini Method
01-16-2014, 12:27 PM
They do that at a local Sbux here as well. Same 5 halapoji hang out there--I don't think I see them purchasing anything. Kinda funny because they're always pressuring the minorities to buy or get out. Then they proceed to tell them that they feel arbitrarily sorry for their mothers.

DeadlyDynasty
01-16-2014, 12:34 PM
Yeah the store managers just need to hire some black guys to hover around them all day, that will disperse those gooks in a heartbeat.
Negative, Koreans don't get phased by black people. Just look at the LA Riots when the jungle bunnies had everybody running scared except the Koreans--those dudes just stood their ground and were armed to the teeth

monosylab1k
01-16-2014, 01:10 PM
Negative, Koreans don't get phased by black people. Just look at the LA Riots when the jungle bunnies had everybody running scared except the Koreans--those dudes just stood their ground and were armed to the teeth

True, they aren't intimidated, but i think the Korean hatred of blacks would lead these old zipperheads to just find a new spot instead of having any black guys around them all day.

benefactor
01-16-2014, 01:26 PM
If the managers tell them they are no longer welcome there and they won't leave, can't they be ticketed for trespassing?

mrsmaalox
01-16-2014, 01:29 PM
LOL my grandpa wasn't Korean but he and his old buddies held court every day at a McDonald's. They bought several pots of coffee though.

mrsmaalox
01-16-2014, 01:30 PM
If the managers tell them they are no longer welcome there and they won't leave, can't they be ticketed for
trespassing?

Loitering maybe?

bus driver
01-16-2014, 03:00 PM
This is were black people come in handy. Have some ruthless niggas show up at 4:30 in the morning and tell to bounce. Koreans hate niggas. Except Dennis Rodman.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Holden_Caulfield
01-16-2014, 03:18 PM
:lol the fuck

Rogue
01-16-2014, 07:01 PM
True, they aren't intimidated, but i think the Korean hatred of blacks would lead these old zipperheads to just find a new spot instead of having any black guys around them all day.
TBH I used to think that Queens was entirely a niggas' hood and that's why I even pretended to be a "nigga from Queens" back in the day. Even if Queens isn't dominantly black, niggas ain't in minority there either. I mean they're still probably outnumbered by whites and other races but they can certainly make more impacts than those non-black residents do imho. Niggas should man up and show them gooks the true color of Queens and kick those yellow asses all the hell away into the Hudson bay so no more gooks would fuck around in da HOOD!!!

Reck
01-16-2014, 07:08 PM
Queens is actually the most urban-ish borought of New York.

DMC
01-16-2014, 07:57 PM
Hang a pic of Kim Jong Un and put "Owner"... problem solved.