01-16-2014, 01:21 PM
:lol Djohnfaggot continuing to hype his Dwert-led team
:lol making fun of the Lakers is like mocking a retarded person at this point
Nice sig Mitchell :lol

Clipper Nation
01-16-2014, 01:38 PM
:lol Thunderfaggot talking shit now but will disappear per par if Houston beats MethKC tonight

AchillesHeel
01-16-2014, 01:40 PM

Glad you re-enabled your sig, Mitchell.

thunderup
01-16-2014, 01:40 PM
:lol Thunderfaggot talking shit now but will disappear per par if Houston beats MethKC tonight
:lol you disappearing when Dallas was up big then logging back in after the win to say "OMG, we were so lucky!"

Clipper Nation
01-16-2014, 01:41 PM
:lol you disappearing when Dallas was up big then logging back in after the win to say "OMG, we were so lucky!"
:lol I don't usually post during games whether we win or lose, but I always show up after losses (unlike you), tbh....

AchillesHeel
01-16-2014, 01:43 PM
:lol I don't usually post during games whether we win or lose, but I always show up after losses (unlike you), tbh....

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/apply-cold-water-to-the-burned-area.jpeg

DMC
01-16-2014, 01:48 PM
I think all you alt name chickenshits should nut up and face the music on your shit talking instead of hiding behind pussy ass alt names to launch limp dicked attacks.

thunderup
01-16-2014, 01:59 PM
So basically you're a chickenshit during the game and only come after to shit on your team to maintain face. You're a chickenshitPERIOD.

I think all you alt name chickenshits should nut up and face the music on your shit talking instead of hiding behind pussy ass alt names to launch limp dicked attacks.
This coming from the Indian faggot who's ass was handed to him on air.

Suspect
01-16-2014, 02:01 PM
What dmc said

And OP is mad I made fun of the riddler earlier

Mitchell mad we stole harden and he ended up in jigsaws lair twice

Clipper Nation
01-16-2014, 02:02 PM
So basically you're a chickenshit during the game and only come after to shit on your team to maintain face. You're a chickenshitPERIOD.
No, it's called watching the games, you should try it sometime, tbh.... the true chickenshit is you, as you love to dish it out but then disappear after losses because you can't take it :lol

DMC
01-16-2014, 02:05 PM

This coming from the Indian faggot who's ass was handed to him on air.

You and Dale both go AWOL when your team loses a game. I can see why you idolize him.

Suspect
01-16-2014, 02:06 PM
Rockets play thunder tonight? Shit lol

Katherine Robinson
01-16-2014, 02:11 PM
What team doesn't dance on the Lakers at this point? The Rockets have been built to win in the next 2-3 years, so they are in their championship form - they'd completely fail at their goals if they do not win their last game before 2018.

Riddler
01-16-2014, 02:14 PM
Rockets play thunder tonight? Shit lol
:lol crutchfans.

Bynumite
01-16-2014, 02:15 PM
Meanwhile not a single championship was seen in 20 years of basketball and won't be seen anytime soon.

Riddler
01-16-2014, 02:16 PM
Meanwhile not a single championship was seen in 20 years of basketball and won't be seen anytime soon.
http://dy.snimg.com/story-image/2/71/4318414/128565-650-366.jpg

Bynumite
01-16-2014, 02:21 PM
Thinking he can win it all with a mental midget that can't hit FTs and a ref-reliant flopper :lmao

Riddler
01-16-2014, 02:23 PM
Thinking he can win it all with a mental midget that can't hit FTs and a ref-reliant flopper :lmao
lolwut?

Suspect
01-16-2014, 02:26 PM
:lol crutchfans.
You know you're a crutch fan also since you like a villain that walks with one?

thunderup
01-16-2014, 02:48 PM
No, it's called watching the games, you should try it sometime, tbh.... the true chickenshit is you, as you love to dish it out but then disappear after losses because you can't take it :lol
That's what I do, I watch the games and analyze them. I just don't come and talk shit much regardless if we win or not. That's something I cut down from last year. Big dog has a strong chin. He takes his shots but they don't do much to him as he's never rattled. Big dog is a strong motherfucker who bullies pussies like yourself in so many ways that they leave a lasting impact. Case in point this thread, big dog is somebody who's bullied you in the past and you continue to come back for more as if you can't get enough.

You and Dale both go AWOL when your team loses a game. I can see why you idolize him.
:lol still too pussy to call in but you can talk all the shit you want on the internet
:lol this is similar to a Native American launching Arrows from behind a hill because he can't show his ugly rotten self.

Clipper Nation
01-16-2014, 02:50 PM
I just don't come and talk shit much regardless if we win or not. That's something I cut down from last year.
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Small Poodle is delusional :lol

look_at_g_shred
01-16-2014, 03:04 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2562821/asiktrain_medium.gif

DMC
01-16-2014, 03:11 PM
That's what I do, I watch the games and analyze them. I just don't come and talk shit much regardless if we win or not. That's something I cut down from last year. Big dog has a strong chin. He takes his shots but they don't do much to him as he's never rattled. Big dog is a strong motherfucker who bullies pussies like yourself in so many ways that they leave a lasting impact. Case in point this thread, big dog is somebody who's bullied you in the past and you continue to come back for more as if you can't get enough.

:lol still too pussy to call in but you can talk all the shit you want on the internet

Calling in vs showing up after a loss....

I don't call in to shows, never have. Therefore me not calling in doesn't stand out as a cop out while your disappearing act after a loss is as obvious as ChazBono in a Mr Universe contest.

:lol this is similar to a Native American launching Arrows from behind a hill because he can't show his ugly rotten self.

No, they launched behind hills because that's how guerrilla war is waged. If you ever served a day you'd know. There's a reason military power is named after Native American tribes. I've yet to see an attack chopper named "Mitchell".

irishock
01-16-2014, 03:36 PM

:tu keep it up dog. Regulate those R:lolcket and Clip fans