PDA

View Full Version : Cheating On Your GF/ BF

Pages : [1] 2

DJR210
01-16-2014, 03:25 PM
(Koolaid_Man, no need to post, cyber relationships don't count.)

Ever done it? What worked, what didn't? What was your downfall? Did you take a beating over it?

Oh, Gee!!
01-16-2014, 03:40 PM
I think every person in a relationship has either cheated or has been tempted to cheat.

The Reckoning
01-16-2014, 03:50 PM
relationships are dead

apalisoc_9
01-16-2014, 03:56 PM
Don't cheat man..Why even think about it.

I got caught sexting some chick once with my ex and she ended up dumping me...

Just fap bro...It's not worth it to lose a solid relationship just because you want a different meal at night.

CuckingFunt
01-16-2014, 03:59 PM
I've never cheated. Ever.

I have had a couple relationship ships end, though, because I realized I wanted to fuck someone else and I said so.

The Reckoning
01-16-2014, 04:13 PM

I have had a couple relationship ships end, though, because I realized I wanted to fuck someone else and I said so.

that's fair tbh. i'd much rather have a girl tell me that rather than making up some BS excuse and leading me on while she's getting plowed on the side.

TE
01-16-2014, 04:13 PM
Only in high school. Haven't done so since. Recently, I've been really close doe.

RD2191
01-16-2014, 04:33 PM
Only in high school. Haven't done so since. Recently, I've been really close doe.
I bet you like dem fat valley girls huh? LOL Jk

The Gemini Method
01-16-2014, 04:49 PM
As a youngin--yes and looking back it was pretty selfish of me. I should've kept it a mantra of 'hooking up' just for a need and not have feelings or a relationship complicate matters. But you live and you learn!

TE
01-16-2014, 04:59 PM
I bet you like dem fat valley girls huh? LOL Jk
I bet your opinion on valley girls is distorted as a La Villa resident, tbh:lol

RD2191
01-16-2014, 05:11 PM
I bet your opinion on valley girls is distorted as a La Villa resident, tbh:lol

We got dem fat lone star using chicks here, tbh.

DJR210
01-16-2014, 05:14 PM
Just fap bro...It's not worth it to lose a solid relationship just because you want a different meal at night. :lol fapping

Solid point, but temptation is a mother fucker.

TE
01-16-2014, 05:18 PM
We got dem fat lone star using chicks here, tbh.
The same ones that are pumping bastard kid after bastard kid, amirite

Koolaid_Man
01-16-2014, 05:19 PM

like Rogue said you're a down low ass dirty bitch :lol while you always try to play both sides to saint yourself...trying to slyly play the morality card while doing some dirty under handed shit..."I won't cheat on you honey but Imma straight up leave your ass to go strap on some other pussy"...

you my dear should be hiking the Appalachian Trails :lol two-faced

Koolaid_Man
01-16-2014, 05:21 PM
I think every person in a relationship has either cheated or has been tempted to cheat.

I think you can cheat and truly truly care for or love the person you're cheating on...:lol

Koolaid_Man
01-16-2014, 05:22 PM
Maalox gonna avoid this thread like the plague or come in here and lie her lilly ass off

Koolaid_Man
01-16-2014, 05:28 PM

Ever done it? What worked, what didn't? What was your downfall? Did you take a beating over it?

:lol Fuck you homie....this song right here summarizes my experiences :lol

jp61CTfwURw

RD2191
01-16-2014, 05:30 PM
The same ones that are pumping bastard kid after bastard kid, amirite

Yup, hot cheetoh eating running around in diaper kids. Fukin government rewarding these fat hoes for taking multiple dicks.

DJR210
01-16-2014, 05:31 PM
I think you can cheat and truly truly care for or love the person you're cheating on...:lol

Probably the only post of yours I've ever agreed with 100%.

Katherine Robinson
01-16-2014, 05:32 PM
There's no reason to, simply end a relationship if sexual temptation is too great. Let another desperate male have a chance at happiness, such as KidCapri, and enjoy your promiscuity. Those who wish to live a care free life should not enter a relationship anyways.

CosmicCowboy
01-16-2014, 05:49 PM
There's no reason to, simply end a relationship if sexual temptation is too great. Let another desperate male have a chance at happiness, such as KidCapri, and enjoy your promiscuity. Those who wish to live a care free life should not enter a relationship anyways.
damn.

that's profound and very true.

DJR210
01-16-2014, 06:08 PM
There's no reason to, simply end a relationship if sexual temptation is too great. Those who wish to live a care free life should not enter a relationship anyways.

Things change over a span of years though, namely children, personalities, mortgages, etc. For some it's not that easy.

DJR210
01-16-2014, 06:15 PM
Fukin government rewarding these fat hoes for taking multiple dicks.

This. Baby factory's are a lucrative way to make money. 900.00 a month on food stamps (trade for drugs), 30 dollar rent, why work???

:lol YOLO IMO

Katherine Robinson
01-16-2014, 06:20 PM
Things change over a span of years though, namely children, personalities, mortgages, etc. For some it's not that easy.

Then end the relationship if you cannot handle the inevitable hardships to come. This is a black & white issue, no gray area - if you feel that cheating is inevitable, end the relationship.

If a man/woman becomes a person you cannot put up with, cheating will not solve the issue. If children ruin your happiness, leave your family or learn to be happy with the situation. If mortgages are causing too much stress, you weren't meant to have a family or house in the first place.

Either live life according to your desires or according to your needs. You have to choose one or choose to live in conflict.

DJR210
01-16-2014, 06:23 PM
Then end the relationship if you cannot handle the inevitable hardships to come. This is a black & white issue, no gray area - if you feel that cheating is inevitable, end the relationship.

If a man/woman becomes a person you cannot put up with, cheating will not solve the issue. If children ruin your happiness, leave your family or learn to be happy with the situation. If mortgages are causing too much stress, you weren't meant to have a family or house in the first place.

Either live life according to your desires or according to your needs. You have to choose one or choose to live in conflict.

:lol You're exactly right. I'm fucking cheating.

And to clarify, the children are the primary source of the happiness.

Katherine Robinson
01-16-2014, 06:27 PM

Then I'm sure you can put up with whatever you are unhappy with instead of tip-toeing between desire & necessity. Best of luck

DJR210
01-16-2014, 06:32 PM
Best of luck

:lol thanks.

Maybe I can pitch an open relationship over dinner..

Reck
01-16-2014, 06:32 PM
Damn you still salty over Funt's rejection Kool? Let it the fuck go man.

On topic, yep, I have been on both ends of the spectrum to be honest. Didn't feel good on either instances.

DJR210
01-16-2014, 06:33 PM
Didn't feel good on either instances. Not even the pussy???

The Gemini Method
01-16-2014, 06:33 PM

It's probably best either between drinks and the appetizer or between the moment of finality between main course and sorbet for dessert.

Reck
01-16-2014, 06:35 PM
Not even the pussy???

That's a whole other story bro. :lol

Its the regret after the deed that gets to you. (Assuming you even give a flying fuck about your partner)

DJR210
01-16-2014, 06:36 PM
That's a whole other story bro. :lol

Its the regret after the deed that gets to you. (Assuming you even give a flying fuck about your partner)

I do, love her very much. I just want to get some new pussy!! Arabs don't wear deodorant, most of them are queers, but the whole 7 wives thing is pretty ingenious TBQH.

Katherine Robinson
01-16-2014, 06:38 PM
I do, love her very much. I just want to get some new pussy!!

Pitch threesomes and be open to the cuckold lifestyle.

DJR210
01-16-2014, 06:40 PM
Pitch threesomes and be open to the cuckold lifestyle.

:lmao Only threesomes I'd have are with 2 women homie..and believe me, I pitch like Nolan Ryan.

Reck
01-16-2014, 06:43 PM
I do, love her very much. I just want to get some new pussy!! Arabs don't wear deodorant, most of them are queers, but the whole 7 wives thing is pretty ingenious TBQH.

Be like Avante and pay for it. That takes care of the regretfullness. :lol

Katherine Robinson
01-16-2014, 06:44 PM
:lmao Only threesomes I'd have are with 2 women homie..and believe me, I pitch like Nolan Ryan.

Take one for the family.

vy65
01-16-2014, 06:48 PM

I wouldn't be admitting to such if I were you. Especially on a public forum.

Holden_Caulfield
01-16-2014, 06:49 PM
its only cheating if you get caught right? :lol

DJR210
01-16-2014, 06:51 PM
Be like Avante and pay for it. That takes care of the regretfullness. :lol

That fool didn't pay shit, he traded candy for sexual favors. Speaking of the :lolld Fagg:lolt, be ready to bid on his belongings, his BK auction should be here sometime soon. I know I'm gonna make a strong bid on that Blues collection.

its only cheating if you get caught right? :lol My thoughts exactly.

I wouldn't be admitting to such if I were you. Especially on a public forum. :lol Right? The Joey Greco account should be here any minute..

Rogue
01-16-2014, 07:23 PM
my question is, if you tell your GF/BF beforehand that you're gonna fuck someone else, is it still cheat or not? It is NOT, imho, you can't "cheat" on someone when you tell him/her the whole truth.

TE
01-16-2014, 07:31 PM
:lol YOLO IMO
I know, I know, fk... :lol

DJR210
01-16-2014, 07:32 PM
I know, I know, fk... :lol

:toast bruh, let's see who takes a beating first.

Reck
01-16-2014, 07:34 PM
my question is, if you tell your GF/BF beforehand that you're gonna fuck someone else, is it still cheat or not? It is NOT, imho, you can't "cheat" on someone when you tell him/her the whole truth.

After you tell your girlfriend you're about to fuck someone else and she's fine with it I guess not. But being a cuckhold is far worse than not knowing.

TE
01-16-2014, 07:38 PM
:toast bruh, let's see who takes a beating first.
tbh, I'm assuming you live in SA. I live in a much smaller city (and community). It's a small world here, tbh...hard to pull that shit off with people talking left and right.

DMC
01-16-2014, 07:47 PM

If you have a GF/BF you're not really cheating... you're recovering by fucking a normal human.

DMC
01-16-2014, 07:49 PM

If you ask a woman if she'll have a threesome with you and her female friend, you'll get shut down. It has to be her idea. Else, to her, you just want to fuck her friend.

DJR210
01-16-2014, 07:55 PM
If you ask a woman if she'll have a threesome with you and her female friend, you'll get shut down. It has to be her idea. Else, to her, you just want to fuck her friend.

Nope, I send her to the gay/lesbian bar with very specific orders. She gets cold feet.

tbh, I'm assuming you live in SA. I live in a much smaller city (and community). It's a small world here, tbh...hard to pull that shit off with people talking left and right. Yup, in SA. That sucks, you might just have to hit Backpage tbh.

ChumpDumper
01-16-2014, 08:19 PM
I do, love her very much. I just want to get some new pussy!!then you don't really love her that much.

CuckingFunt
01-16-2014, 08:26 PM

I think you can truly love and care for someone and find another person sexually attractive or exciting.

I don't think you can truly love and care for someone and be willing to lie to them.

Spur-Addict
01-16-2014, 08:44 PM
I think you can truly love and care for someone and find another person sexually attractive or exciting.

I don't think you can truly love and care for someone and be willing to lie to them.

Only as it pertains to sexual relationships, or every relationship possible?

DJR210
01-16-2014, 08:46 PM
then you don't really love her that much.

You're crazy. It is very possible to love someone but wanna fuck another woman.

I don't think you can truly love and care for someone and be willing to lie to them. I agree with you, I have a feeling "the talk" is coming very soon tbqh.

TE
01-16-2014, 08:53 PM
Agreed tbh.

spurraider21
01-16-2014, 08:58 PM
I've had temptation (nothing serious). And not even because I ain't satisfied, but almost for the thrill of doin it with a new girl. Haven't acted upon it and certainly don't intend to, but I find it hard to believe that somebody in a long term relationship has never been at least tempted.

On the other topic, my gf has actually brought up the topic of threesomes, and said it'd definitely be with a 2nd girl because she's scared of having a 2nd dude there. She wasn't actually pitching it, but she brought it up and talked about it for a bit. I don't want to push for it, but I'm certainly hoping its on the horizon :lol

RD2191
01-16-2014, 09:00 PM
That ain't love, when you truly love someone you would never do anything to jeopardize your relationship with that person.

benefactor
01-16-2014, 09:00 PM
I used to cheat back in the day because I didn't really care. Haven't cheated since I got married and never will.

ChumpDumper
01-16-2014, 09:01 PM

I agree with you, I have a feeling "the talk" is coming very soon tbqh.
No. Seriouy considering cheating means you don't love her all that much.

It is called cheating.

The Reckoning
01-16-2014, 09:05 PM
i don't see how you can cheat on someone when they live in the same area as you and yall see each other pretty much every day. you have to want to cheat to do that. it's not something that just happens.

long distance is another story though...

Koolaid_Man
01-16-2014, 09:07 PM

You can use not lying to justify your position but leaving someone and actually telling them its because you wanna fuck someone else is worse than just cheating and lying about it. Lying to me shows you care enough to not hurt their feelings. You are so far off base on this and I'm actually surprised. If you tell me your leaving cuz you wanna fuck another nigga...I will probably kick your fucking ass. If you just cheat I just leave you without kicking your ass. Lol

DJR210
01-16-2014, 09:10 PM
That ain't love, when you truly love someone you would never do anything to jeopardize your relationship with that person.

Lmao gtfo Britney Spears.

RD2191
01-16-2014, 09:11 PM
Lmao gtfo Britney Spears.
:nope

DJR210
01-16-2014, 09:15 PM
I've had temptation (nothing serious). And not even because I ain't satisfied, but almost for the thrill of doin it with a new girl.

I hear you.. tbh, my girls reluctance to "no quit, no spit" made this new offer all the more enticing.

TE
01-16-2014, 09:16 PM
i don't see how you can cheat on someone when they live in the same area as you and yall see each other pretty much every day. you have to want to cheat to do that. it's not something that just happens.

long distance is another story though...
tbh i'd break up with my girl before cheating or whatever. I don't think I have it in me due to det guilty conscience.

The Reckoning
01-16-2014, 09:16 PM
join a swingers group then

ChumpDumper
01-16-2014, 09:18 PM
You can use not lying to justify your position but leaving someone and actually telling them its because you wanna fuck someone else is worse than just cheating and lying about it. Lying to me shows you care enough to not hurt their feelings. You are so far off base on this and I'm actually surprised. If you tell me your leaving cuz you wanna fuck another nigga...I will probably kick your fucking ass. If you just cheat I just leave you without kicking your ass. Lol
You've never had sex ever.

TE
01-16-2014, 09:22 PM
nah fuck that

spurraider21
01-16-2014, 09:23 PM
tbh i'd break up with my girl before cheating or whatever. I don't think I have it in me due to det guilty conscience.
pretty much this, though i don't think it would ever get that far tbh. i'm usually pretty good with the self control. then again i'm still young

DJR210
01-16-2014, 09:24 PM
Shit, maybe I'll just get sucked up..that's not cheating, right?

CuckingFunt
01-16-2014, 09:24 PM

Then you're a stupid, insecure child.

Which everyone already knew.

spurraider21
01-16-2014, 09:25 PM
easy to speak from a high horse, but if chick A really means that much to you, a few minutes of physical pleasure isn't worth the hours/days/weeks of guilt imo

ChumpDumper
01-16-2014, 09:28 PM
Of course it is.

The Reckoning
01-16-2014, 09:29 PM
what if it's her sister?

CuckingFunt
01-16-2014, 09:31 PM

If it's something you have to lie about or keep hidden, it's cheating.

If physical/sexual monogamy isn't important to you, you should figure that out in advance and only get involved with women who feel the same way.

Thompson
01-16-2014, 09:41 PM
Never have, never will (and I despise 'players'). I've also never been married, but if I'm ever that lucky I plan to be fanatically devoted until I die. Things are much simpler and much happier that way.

DJR210
01-16-2014, 09:41 PM
easy to speak from a high horse, but if chick A really means that much to you, a few minutes of physical pleasure isn't worth the hours/days/weeks of guilt imo

Shit, I was thinking more like 30-45 mins tbh..

If it's something you have to lie about or keep hidden, it's cheating.

If physical/sexual monogamy isn't important to you, you should figure that out in advance and only get involved with women who feel the same way.

I know, I was jk.

spurraider21
01-16-2014, 09:48 PM
Shit, I was thinking more like 30-45 mins tbh..
:lol you know damn well what i meant. but damn, that woman's gotta have stamina and a jaw of steel if its that long. you did say you're gna limit it to getting sucked off right?

RD2191
01-16-2014, 09:50 PM
:lol you know damn well what i meant. but damn, that woman's gotta have stamina and a jaw of steel if its that long. you did say you're gna limit it to getting sucked off right?
Welp, this got gay quick.

DJR210
01-16-2014, 09:52 PM
Welp, this got gay quick.

:lol Your Britney lyrics were pretty gay my friend

Venti Quattro
01-16-2014, 09:59 PM
:lol Threesomes with your s/o

That's relationship suicide

Trill Clinton
01-16-2014, 10:28 PM
Ever done it?

yup, sure have. i've cheated on most of my girlfriends except my current one. she might be the one, doggie. plus my big homie lebomb told me to put her first and thats exactly what i plan on doing.

What worked

having a solid alibi, being active( gym, member of organizations, etc) and staying away from social media sites

what didn't?

i never been caught slippin'http://i40.tinypic.com/317cj1c.png

What was your downfall?

like i said, never been caught so never had a downfall per se. i do remember one time i went out with some frat bruhs and sorors of ours. it was one of those nights where i was too drunk to drive. i was in the back seat with my soror and she started kissing my neck. i kept telling her to stop but i was so drunk i said fuck it. she unzipped my pants, pulled my thang out and started to suck me up(nh)...the shit felt amazinghttp://i42.tinypic.com/1zxp8hh.png but i snapped out of it quick cuz i pictured my girl giving me the blank starehttp://i44.tinypic.com/14jwzuf.png

i told her to chill cuz i got a girl at homehttp://i41.tinypic.com/i4pbom.png and she stopped. it was a awkward ride home that night to say the least.

DMC
01-16-2014, 10:39 PM
Nope, I send her to the gay/lesbian bar with very specific orders. She gets cold feet.

Yup, in SA. That sucks, you might just have to hit Backpage tbh.

A lesbian isn't going to let you fuck her.

DMC
01-16-2014, 10:42 PM
Ever done it?

yup, sure have. i've cheated on most of my girlfriends except my current one. she might be the one, doggie. plus my big homie lebomb told me to put her first and thats exactly what i plan on doing.

What worked

having a solid alibi, being active( gym, member of organizations, etc) and staying away from social media sites

what didn't?

What was your downfall?

like i said, never been caught so never had a downfall per se. i do remember one time i went out with some frat bruhs and sorors of ours. it was one of those nights where i was too drunk to drive. i was in the back seat with my soror and she started kissing my neck. i kept telling her to stop but i was so drunk i said fuck it. she unzipped my pants, pulled my thang out and started to suck me up(nh)...the shit felt amazinghttp://i42.tinypic.com/1zxp8hh.png but i snapped out of it quick cuz i pictured my girl giving me the blank starehttp://i44.tinypic.com/14jwzuf.png

i told her to chill cuz i got a girl at homehttp://i41.tinypic.com/i4pbom.png and she stopped. it was a awkward ride home that night to say the least.

Your posts are annoying as fuck, like reading Curious George tbh.

The Reckoning
01-16-2014, 10:53 PM
it is like reading a picture book

Trill Clinton
01-16-2014, 11:02 PM
Your posts are annoying as fuck, like reading Curious George tbh.
http://i42.tinypic.com/2qal8oi.png

it is like reading a picture book

http://i40.tinypic.com/33kpr10.png

DJR210
01-16-2014, 11:09 PM
A lesbian isn't going to let you fuck her.

Yes, but a bi-sexual will. And if she won't, she can GTFO of my house.

DJR210
01-16-2014, 11:54 PM
What worked

Black Panthers?

what didn't?

:toast

staying away from social media sites

Thank god my girl doesn't have an account on ST ala SupremeGuy :lol

https://d22d7v2y1t140g.cloudfront.net/m_2170270_Vm5kU4MkznAL.jpg

Liar
01-17-2014, 12:33 AM

I've never cheated either.....ever.

mrsmaalox
01-17-2014, 12:57 AM
I've never cheated on someone with whom I have a mutual understanding of exclusivity.

Reck
01-17-2014, 01:01 AM
"Sure! As long as I can bring in another guy next time."

Ouch.

Once you open that door is hard to see past it.

I'd probably have to dump my girlfriend if she said that to me.

FkLA
01-17-2014, 01:06 AM

What a slutty thing to do tbh.

You'd be cool.with your baby momma getting plowed by someone else? Open relationships should only be open for men imho.

DMC
01-17-2014, 01:09 AM
Yes, but a bi-sexual will. And if she won't, she can GTFO of my house.

A female bisexual isn't cruising Gay and Lesbian bars looking for dick, just FYI.

DMC
01-17-2014, 01:11 AM
I've never cheated on someone.
That's all you had to say.

DMC
01-17-2014, 01:11 AM
I asked my girl one time to bring in another girl and she said, "Sure! As long as I can bring in another guy next time." Uhh no. Pussy drives my crazy too but would you want someone else's dick going in your Woman? How pissed would you be? And then lying about it? Fuck i wouldn't burn down the house but there wouldn't be any furniture left that's for sure.

How about catching blue on blue across the nostrils?

mrsmaalox
01-17-2014, 01:20 AM

Not really, because once I was in a situation where we were seeing each other but had not verbally agreed that we were exclusive and I did go out with someone else. I didn't think it was cheating but the other party sure did!

DMC
01-17-2014, 01:28 AM
Not really, because once I was in a situation where we were seeing each other but had not verbally agreed that we were exclusive and I did go out with someone else. I didn't think it was cheating but the other party sure did!

You weren't cheating. It doesn't matter what the other party thought. You either cheat or you do not cheat. Circumstances are irrelevant.

symple19
01-17-2014, 01:37 AM
I've fucked another dudes girl but never cheated on a lady i'm committed to, tbh

If you're not ready to settle down..don't settle down, tbh

FkLA
01-17-2014, 01:51 AM

But then it wouldnt scream out how much she loves cock like the majority of her other posts tbh.

Koolaid_Man
01-17-2014, 07:26 AM
Then you're a stupid, insecure child.

Which everyone already knew.

Don't get mad at me because you openly admitted that you're a heartless slut..."I'm leaving you because I want to fuck someone else" but "I'll never lie to someone because I have more integrity than that" - Cucking :lmao

Koolaid_Man
01-17-2014, 07:27 AM

so how did you choose...who was the better dick slanger

Koolaid_Man
01-17-2014, 07:28 AM
You weren't cheating. It doesn't matter what the other party thought. You either cheat or you do not cheat. Circumstances are irrelevant.

So when and how did you catch your former wife Gloria cheating...have you gotten over it?

CosmicCowboy
01-17-2014, 07:54 AM
Don't get mad at me because you openly admitted that you're a heartless slut..."I'm leaving you because I want to fuck someone else" but "I'll never lie to someone because I have more integrity than that" - Cucking :lmao

http://cdn.meme.li/i/mclnt.jpg

Koolaid_Man
01-17-2014, 08:23 AM
http://cdn.meme.li/i/mclnt.jpg

if a bitch is wrong she's just wrong...learn to stop being so emo and stand up for what is right...

Trill Clinton
01-17-2014, 08:41 AM
i think cc has a crush on cucking. every time kool is spitting game at her or calling out some bullshit post, cc swoops in like clark kenthttp://i41.tinypic.com/2mnfbx1.png

Trill Clinton
01-17-2014, 08:47 AM
At least he can pay for her dinner with his own money.

whats the story behind this?

CuckingFunt
01-17-2014, 08:49 AM

I never said I heartlessly left a partner to go fuck someone else. I said that I've been honest in the past about developing an interest in another person sexually and that fact has ultimately marked the end of a few relationships.

And, yes, I do have too much integrity to lie to the person I love. It's a quality in which I take pride.

Koolaid_Man
01-17-2014, 09:27 AM
I never said I heartlessly left a partner to go fuck someone else. I said that I've been honest in the past about developing an interest in another person sexually and that fact has ultimately marked the end of a few relationships.

And, yes, I do have too much integrity to lie to the person I love. It's a quality in which I take pride.

:lol you have a fucking warped sense of morality...that bitch should have punched you in the throat...you're cold-blooded to tell her you want to fuck someone else and then bounce....but I'm wrong because I'd cheat and lie...you're on a special kind of blow...:lol

Sorry CF but I'm gonna have to Cancel you now!!!

kmtByyzqIWY

Koolaid_Man
01-17-2014, 09:30 AM
At least he can pay for her dinner with his own money.

^ and yet he still can't eat like I can...I don't care what kinda burtn BBQ stand he owns :lol

Rogue
01-17-2014, 09:45 AM
agree. It'd be miserable if you're in a relationship and have to keep a secret or even secrets from your partner. A relationship isn't just an accord of sex imho. The emotional elements involved in a relationship requires that it must be built upon the ground of honesty and mutual respect imho.

DJR210
01-17-2014, 09:50 AM
Open relationships should only be open for men imho. Agree 100%. I wasn't pitching one for her.

A female bisexual isn't cruising Gay and Lesbian bars looking for dick, just FYI. :lol Ok guy.

Das Texan
01-17-2014, 10:16 AM
Is Koolaid cheating on his right hand with his left again here?

FkLA
01-17-2014, 10:33 AM

In what way is leaving a person you love bc you wanna fuck someone you don't love not heartless? :lol

That not only shows a lack of integrity but it's also slutty af. Kool is absolutely right on this one tbh.

Spur|n|Austin
01-17-2014, 10:54 AM
Cheated on a high school girlfriend and once on a chick I dated in college, but with my fiance - nope never, and never will. It's different when you find "the one".

People that cheat on their husbands or wives obviously have very low self esteem, and should not be in a committed relationship. Stay single.

leemajors
01-17-2014, 11:01 AM
In what way is leaving a person you love bc you wanna fuck someone you don't love not heartless? :lol

That not only shows a lack of integrity but it's also slutty af. Kool is absolutely right on this one tbh.

This makes no sense. She was honest.

FkLA
01-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Are y'all serious? She left someone she loved bc her urge to fuck someone she didn't love was too strong. There is nothing morally correct about that tbh. Being is honest about it doesn't make it any less slutty.

:lol proud

Liar
01-17-2014, 11:11 AM

I too have too much integrity.

Koolaid_Man
01-17-2014, 11:13 AM
This makes no sense. She was honest.

:lmao reminds me of the scene from Harlem Night's when that black female Pimp played by Della Reese told that Italian mobster..."I'm an honest Ho and all my Ho's are honest too" :lmao

leemajors
Are y'all serious? She left someone she loved bc her urge to fuck someone she didn't love was too strong. There is nothing morally correct about that tbh.

:lol proud

Being honest isn't morally correct?

Trill Clinton
the bravatar era must have been a sight to see the way some of ya'll cape for these women.

leemajors
01-17-2014, 11:19 AM
the bravatar era must have been a sight to see the way some of ya'll cape for these women.

I just think people should be way more honest in relationships in general. It sucks to be on the other end of it, but I'd much rather be told than be cheated on.

The Gemini Method
01-17-2014, 11:22 AM
I was talking to an ex who is a great friend nowadays about how things went down between us and she said she never knew if I were personifying the 'player' lifestyle or that I was true to her. She kept saying that she would convince herself that I was cheating on her but chalked it up to how college life was. She admitted her immature ways and I told her that I never did fathom thoughts of cheating on her I just had a bunch of friends in sororities and through our promotion company, acquaintances. I know at the time it was the college era and not serious, but it was sad to learn that the man she married recently has been unfaithful and that she was divorcing the guy. She never suspected him of the sort and it goes to show you; not all it seems, is.

Trill Clinton
01-17-2014, 11:28 AM
I just think people should be way more honest in relationships in general. It sucks to be on the other end of it, but I'd much rather be told than be cheated on.

well if the intention to break up is purely because of seeking sex from another person, why not express to your partner that the sex has been stale so lets figure out how to spice it up?

i think breaking up just to fuck someone else is wack.

CuckingFunt
01-17-2014, 11:30 AM

That I left someone to fuck other people is nothing more than an assumption on your part. I never said that.

In general, I happen to be the type of person for whom emotional monogamy is more important than physical or sexual monogamy. It's something about which I'm completely honest and up front when becoming involved with a new person, whether casual or serious. I have, therefore, never specifically left anyone to go fuck other people. I have, however, had the person I was seeing decide that they either weren't willing or weren't able to deal with the type of relationship I'd proposed from the start. And in all of these cases, everyone involved acted like a rational, and respectful, adult.

mrsmaalox
01-17-2014, 11:30 AM
well if the intention to break up is purely because of seeking sex from another person, why not express to your partner that the sex has been stale so lets figure out how to spice it up?

So you'd be fine with your woman staying with you and fucking someone else?

CuckingFunt
01-17-2014, 11:32 AM

As do I. Which is why I've never done that.

The Gemini Method
01-17-2014, 11:32 AM
I mean, in context, Does Cucking love the one she leaves? Her honesty, while brutal, is at least better than going behind one's back and completing the transgression. It may sound like a 'slutty' thing to do but I know I'd rather know than not know.

leemajors
01-17-2014, 11:33 AM

I think that assumption is wack, we have no idea what her relationship was like. OTOH if you're done with the relationship, end it. Don't drag shit out if your heart isn't in it.

Trill Clinton
01-17-2014, 11:33 AM
So you'd be fine with your woman staying with you and fucking someone else?

i'd like her to tell me my sex game is wack before she decides to have sex with someone else.

mrsmaalox
01-17-2014, 11:36 AM
i'd like her to tell me my sex game is wack before she decides to have sex with someone else.

Yea that would be the ideal. But if she didn't and just went and did someone else?

btw, I've had that "your sex game is wack" conversation and I know someone else who has done it too, and in both cases it was not received well :lol

FkLA
01-17-2014, 11:38 AM
Being honest isn't morally correct?

Sure, honesty itself is but what she is being honest about/her actions afterwards completely trump that.

WTF is this supposed to mean then? This doesn't sound anything like your last post tbh.

CuckingFunt
01-17-2014, 11:38 AM

That only works if a whack sex game is the reason she wants to get with someone else. It isn't always.

Trill Clinton
01-17-2014, 11:39 AM
As do I. Which is why I've never done that.

so this doesn't mean you broke up because you wanted to fuck someone else?

The Gemini Method
01-17-2014, 11:40 AM
I wonder, with the advance of social networking and whatnot, the rate of how many people have cheated...would it be half or something less?

CuckingFunt
01-17-2014, 11:41 AM
WTF is this supposed to mean then? This doesn't sound anything like your last post tbh.

It means exactly what it says. I've expressed an interest in someone outside of the relationship, and that fact caused the end of the relationship. It doesn't say I left anyone or that I was heartless/callous in the way I expressed my feelings, or any of that. That's all shit you and a few others have assumed.

CuckingFunt
01-17-2014, 11:43 AM
so this doesn't mean you broke up because you wanted to fuck someone else?

It means the relationship ended because I wanted to fuck someone else. There's a difference.

Trill Clinton
01-17-2014, 11:46 AM
Yea that would be the ideal. But if she didn't and just went and did someone else?

btw, I've had that "your sex game is wack" conversation and I know someone else who has done it too, and in both cases it was not received well :lol

if i found out, we break up. if i never find out...i dunno.

FkLA
01-17-2014, 11:46 AM
It means exactly what it says. I've expressed an interest in someone outside of the relationship, and that fact caused the end of the relationship. It doesn't say I left anyone or that I was heartless/callous in the way I expressed my feelings, or any of that. That's all shit you and a few others have assumed.

Nigga you can express it as nicely as you want but that won't change the fact that you ended a relationship with someone you love to fuck someone you don't. You really think being honest about it gives you a moral pass?:lol

FkLA
01-17-2014, 11:47 AM
It means the relationship ended because I wanted to fuck someone else. There's a difference.

Same fucking thing. You can't sugarcoat something like that tbh

leemajors
01-17-2014, 11:53 AM
FkLA sounds like a person who throws a fit when his girl says she thinks someone other than him is attractive tbh

mrsmaalox
01-17-2014, 11:53 AM
if i found out, we break up. if i never find out...i dunno.

Yep. I don't even know for sure if we'd break up. Sexual transgressions aren't as important to me as emotional ones are.

FkLA
01-17-2014, 11:59 AM
FkLA sounds like a person who throws a fit when his girl says she thinks someone other than him is attractive tbh

Yeah that is exactly me tbh.

:lol white knight

leemajors
01-17-2014, 12:02 PM
Yeah that is exactly me tbh.

:lol white knight

You being stupid = me white knighting?

FkLA
01-17-2014, 12:12 PM
You being stupid = me white knighting?

The action afterwards doesn't trump her being honest? Shit I guess from now on I can get away with immoral shit as long as I'm honest about them beforehand. :rolleyes

ChumpDumper
01-17-2014, 12:17 PM
Some incredibly insecure males here.

CosmicCowboy
01-17-2014, 12:22 PM
Some incredibly insecure males here.

yep Kool on the right :lol

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Little-Rascals-The-He-man-woman-haters-club-Personalized-T-shirts-/00/s/MTYwMFgxMjIx/$(KGrHqIOKjYE5qmUm627BOgLToVOJw~~60_35.JPG

leemajors
01-17-2014, 12:24 PM
The action afterwards doesn't trump her being honest? Shit I guess from now on I can get away with immoral shit as long as I'm honest about them beforehand. :rolleyes

What action? The relationship ending and her hooking up with someone else, if that even happened? What is immoral about that?

CuckingFunt
01-17-2014, 12:30 PM
Nigga you can express it as nicely as you want but that won't change the fact that you ended a relationship with someone you love to fuck someone you don't.

If I'm up front at the start (and all subsequent stages) of a relationship about the fact I don't value/require physical monogamy, about the fact I like to meet and flirt with new people, about the fact I like physical intimacy (not necessarily fucking, but also hugging and snuggling) even in my platonic friendships, and about the fact all of this can/may lead to my wanting to to sleep with someone else, then someone deciding to enter into a relationship with me even in light of this information should know full well what they're getting into. If/when they then decide to end the relationship because a situation I've prepared them for actually happens, it's absolutely not the same thing as me leaving someone to go fuck someone else.

You really think being honest about it gives you a moral pass?:lol

Basically, yes.

Absolute physical/sexual monogamy doesn't work for a lot of people. I've recognized over time that it doesn't work, and even more importantly, isn't necessary for me. Disclosing that information and defining a relationship structure that works for both people in a relationship, and sticking to it, is in my opinion absolutely the mature and moral course of action.

Trill Clinton
01-17-2014, 12:32 PM
let me get this straight. you're in a relationship with someone and out of the blue, you decide to break up because you want to fuck/get into another relationship with someone else...how is that not wack and considered cheating? developing feelins for someone else while still in a relationship isn't cheating?

ChumpDumper
01-17-2014, 12:35 PM
:cry I cheat on my girlfriend because I love her so much! :cry

FkLA
01-17-2014, 12:36 PM
What action? The relationship ending and her hooking up with someone else, if that even happened? What is immoral about that?

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/jaguars-fan-cant-believe-it-nfl-fan-gifs.gif

You serious, bro? Shes single because she purposely ended a relationship with someone she loved so she could fuck. If the relationship simply ran its course, shes single and she hooks up then cool nothing wrong with that. We know thats not the case though (her words), stop white knighting tbh.

The Gemini Method
01-17-2014, 12:38 PM
I'll say this about cheating... It seems like everyone is fucking everyone these days. Swingers, Cheating, Gay Sex, horse sex, did you know I hear you can legally rape a rock because the rock "can't say no".

I think it is not more prevalent per se--but it is exposed more as more and more flaunt their indiscretions and people are more likely to expose their feelings when affected by a partner's infidelities. There are also more social networking and dating sites with the guise of 'finding' true love when its really a meat market and a place to get a quick fuck. The other things like banging a rock...well, I don't know if I even know how to begin to answer that.

Creepn
01-17-2014, 12:40 PM
If I'm up front at the start (and all subsequent stages) of a relationship about the fact I don't value/require physical monogamy, about the fact I like to meet and flirt with new people, about the fact I like physical intimacy (not necessarily fucking, but also hugging and snuggling) even in my platonic friendships, and about the fact all of this can/may lead to my wanting to to sleep with someone else, then someone deciding to enter into a relationship with me even in light of this information should know full well what they're getting into. If/when they then decide to end the relationship because a situation I've prepared them for actually happens, it's absolutely not the same thing as me leaving someone to go fuck someone else.

Basically, yes.

Absolute physical/sexual monogamy doesn't work for a lot of people. I've recognized over time that it doesn't work, and even more importantly, isn't necessary for me. Disclosing that information and defining a relationship structure that works for both people in a relationship, and sticking to it, is in my opinion absolutely the mature and moral course of action.

That's pretty fucked up tbh. A lot of people, and probably the ones that wanted a relationship with you aren't wired that way. There is a high chance they will fall in love with you but it's ok because you laid out "ground rules". In reality you're just using her/him though.

You are just asking to get killed by a craze lovesick lesbian.

Creepn
01-17-2014, 12:41 PM
I wouldn't ever get into a relationship if I had the mentality of CuckingFunt. Ever.

CosmicCowboy
01-17-2014, 12:42 PM
In my world, tif you break up you can do what the fuck ever you want.

No shit. I used to do the same thing CF does when I was single...make it clear from the get go it wasn't leading to a long term monogamous relationship or marriage anytime soon. Every time I broke up it was either because they were getting too serious or because I had found someone that interested me more.

FkLA
01-17-2014, 12:45 PM

Basically, yes.

Da fuck?You dont have morals then. Cant believe you boast about integrity/morals when youre wired this way.

leemajors
01-17-2014, 12:45 PM
http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/jaguars-fan-cant-believe-it-nfl-fan-gifs.gif

You serious, bro? Shes single because she purposely ended a relationship with someone she loved so she could fuck. If the relationship simply ran its course, shes single and she hooks up then cool nothing wrong with that. We know thats not the case though (her words), stop white knighting tbh.

She never said that. Why do you keep making this assumption?

Trill Clinton
01-17-2014, 12:46 PM
No shit. I used to do the same thing CF does when I was single...make it clear from the get go it wasn't leading to a long term monogamous relationship or marriage anytime soon. Every time I broke up it was either because they were getting too serious or because I had found someone that interested me more.

then you didn't have girlfriends, doggie. those are fuck buddies. ya'll didn't break up, ya'll just stopped fucking. you don't treat ya girl like that. you either committ or don't.

CuckingFunt
01-17-2014, 12:46 PM
let me get this straight. you're in a relationship with someone and out of the blue, you decide to break up because you want to fuck/get into another relationship with someone else...how is that not wack and considered cheating? developing feelins for someone else while still in a relationship isn't cheating?

Where did "out of the blue" come from? The whole point of my previous post is that I've recognized that absolute physical monogamy doesn't work for me and that I'm completely up front about that fact with people before we get into a relationship. I'm also up front about the fact that, so long as there's emotional monogamy/fidelity and complete honesty, I don't require physical monogamy from my partner, either. There's nothing out of the blue about going from "I may eventually want to sleep with someone else" to "I want to sleep with someone else."

Furthermore, nowhere in any of these posts have I said anything about developing feelings for anyone outside of my relationship. Emotional monogamy and emotional fidelity are things I take VERY seriously. The only way it would be possible for me to develop real feelings for another person would be if my feelings for my partner started to wane, which would itself be reason enough for me to, depending on other circumstances, either repair or end the relationship. When I talk about wanting to fuck someone outside of my relationship, that's exactly/entirely what I'm talking about: wanting to fuck. It's not about having a million simultaneous relationships. Nor is it about going out and hooking up indiscriminately. It's about following through on a sexual attraction/curiosity or relieving sexual tension with someone I know and trust. And it's something that a) only happens if/when everyone involved is on the same page with what it means and where my loyalties lie, and b) hasn't happened all that many times in my past.

Trill Clinton
01-17-2014, 12:48 PM
okay so ya'll have fuck buddies. this thread is about gf/bf's

FkLA
01-17-2014, 12:48 PM
I wouldn't ever get into a relationship if I had the mentality of CuckingFunt. Ever.

No shit brah. Why not stay single and just bounce around (which shes doing anyway) and spare the poor person that is dumb enough to get in a relationship with you?

But then she wants to boast about how proud she is of her integrity. :lol

CosmicCowboy
01-17-2014, 12:49 PM
then you didn't have girlfriends, doggie. those are fuck buddies. ya'll didn't break up, ya'll just stopped fucking. you don't treat ya girl like that. you either committ or don't.

:lmao @ Trills fantasy romantic relationships.

CuckingFunt
01-17-2014, 12:50 PM
Da fuck?You dont have morals then.

I absolutely have morals. They're just different than yours.

leemajors
01-17-2014, 12:50 PM

Which is why it's a great idea to make that clear from the start. Seems like a pretty considerate thing to do. For the record, I don't think I could have a relationship like that either.

Trill Clinton
01-17-2014, 12:52 PM
:lmao @ Trills fantasy romantic relationships.

you're such a troll...but hey, whatever makes you feel better lol. the reality is, what you think is a bf/gf relationship, was really just a fuck buddy relationship. own it.

CuckingFunt
01-17-2014, 12:54 PM
Why not stay single and just bounce around

Emotional monogamy and emotional fidelity are things I take VERY seriously.

When I'm in a relationship, my partner is my partner. I take that bond very seriously and am absolutely committed to it. My definition of commitment just doesn't include or require physical monogamy.

And that's okay. It's what works for me. It doesn't have to work for you.

FkLA
I absolutely have morals. They're just different than yours.

Ok, your morals are not those of an average person then. What a terrible way to live life tbh.

Trill Clinton
fuck buddies =/= bf/gf

CosmicCowboy
01-17-2014, 12:57 PM
you're such a troll...but hey, whatever makes you feel better lol. the reality is, what you think is a bf/gf relationship, was really just a fuck buddy relationship. own it.

:lmao

If you are in your perfect fantasy relationship and have totally ruled out the option of moving on then why aren't you married?

Creepn
01-17-2014, 12:58 PM
Is it too late to change my "women of Spurstalk" vote?

Who was that other chick? CuteSpurFan? She's probably not even a female.

CuckingFunt
01-17-2014, 12:59 PM
Ok, your morals are not those of an average person then. What a terrible way to live life tbh.

You may not have picked up on this, because I keep it so well hidden, but normalcy really isn't terribly important to me.

ChumpDumper
01-17-2014, 01:01 PM
lol average person morals

Trill Clinton
01-17-2014, 01:02 PM

If you are in your perfect fantasy relationship and have totally ruled out the option of moving on then why aren't you married?

you slack jawed, dip chewing, brisket burning dummy lol i never said my relationship is perfect. all i said is what you're describing about your backwoods past, isn't a bf/gf relationship. i can say i haven't cheated on my woman and i committed to my woman. she is enough for me. i didn't put any qualifiers out there and sell her a dream like you did with your fuck buddieshttp://i43.tinypic.com/64ijrl.png

i can see why your wife left you.

CosmicCowboy
01-17-2014, 01:04 PM
Oh, so she is just a fuck buddy. Got it.

and DAMN! My wife left me?

*checking visa bill*

Nope. Still here as far as I can tell.

Trill Clinton
01-17-2014, 01:05 PM
62 and lonely...sad

DJR210
01-17-2014, 01:06 PM
:lol WTF happened here.. This was a thread about the wonderful act of on the side sex, now we're at war again. If we can somehow manage to throw some race/religion into the mix, we're set.

Creepn
01-17-2014, 01:07 PM
It's normal for a relationship to not work out but saying, "Hey, I wanna dildo-bang this big tittied girl I saw at the bar tomorrow sooooo, this relationship is over. You have 5 minutes to pack up your vibrators. Oh by the way, thanks for investing your emotional commitment to me during the meantime. It was delicious."

The Gemini Method
01-17-2014, 01:08 PM
:lol WTF happened here.. This was a thread about the wonderful act of on the side sex, now we're at war again. If we can somehow manage to throw some race/religion into the mix, we're set.

All your fault, tbh. You should know when you talk about strange this shit breaks out. It's a divisive topic in these parts. :lol

FkLA
01-17-2014, 01:09 PM
You may not have picked up on this, because I keep it so well hidden, but normalcy really isn't terribly important to me.

I just figured you going both ways was enough to keep up your not normal persona.

This is just stupid though, one day youll look back and realize how miserable your lifestyle is tbh.

DJR210
All your fault, tbh. You should know when you talk about strange this shit breaks out. It's a divisive topic in these parts. :lol

:lol @ strange

CuckingFunt
It's normal for a relationship to not work out but saying, "Hey, I wanna dildo-bang this big tittied girl I saw at the bar tomorrow sooooo, this relationship is over. You have 5 minutes to pack up your vibrators. Oh by the way, thanks for investing your emotional commitment to me during the meantime. It was delicious."

More assumptions and fantasies.

CosmicCowboy
62 and lonely...sad

:lmao at your fantasy world of me being divorced and running a BBQ shack. Actually your fantasy girlfriend said she liked my BBQ!

DJR210
01-17-2014, 01:10 PM
:lol @ "BBQ Shack" too

ChumpDumper
01-17-2014, 01:12 PM
I just figured you going both ways was enough to keep up your not normal persona.

This is just stupid though, one day youll look back and realize how miserable your lifestyle is tbh.Damn, what woman cheated on you with another woman?

CosmicCowboy
01-17-2014, 01:12 PM

*Little emo bitch remembering getting dumnped". :lmao

Bwoke his wlddle heart!

FkLA
01-17-2014, 01:18 PM
Damn, what woman cheated on you with another woman?

A lesbian/fag/bi lifestyle isnt what I consider miserable. Keep up, dummy.

Creepn
01-17-2014, 01:18 PM
*Little emo bitch remembering getting dumnped". :lmao

Bwoke his wlddle heart!

Nah, I just said "bring her over" and we had a menage a trois in your BBQ shack. Sorry if you found some pubes in your brisket.

Edit: Nah, I'm not sorry.

ChumpDumper
01-17-2014, 01:19 PM
A lesbian/fag/bi lifestyle isnt what I consider miserable. Keep up, dummy.Did some gay dude beat you up under the sombrilla?

CuckingFunt
01-17-2014, 01:22 PM

This is just stupid though, one day youll look back and realize how miserable your lifestyle is tbh.

I'll worry about one day if and when it comes. For now I'm okay with my choices and my complete lack of misery.

Creepn
01-17-2014, 01:25 PM
I'll worry about one day if and when it comes. For now I'm okay with my choices and my complete lack of misery.

What about the misery of the people you chose to litter your trail with broken hearts just to be able to scissor another female?

CosmicCowboy
01-17-2014, 01:26 PM
Nah, I just said "bring her over" and we had a menage a trois in your BBQ shack. Sorry if you found some pubes in your brisket.

Edit: Nah, I'm not sorry.

Actually, it was the slimy bratwurst with the note "sorry but he couldn't get it up" that tipped me off to you being at my BBQ shack.

Trill Clinton
01-17-2014, 01:26 PM
:lmao at your fantasy world of me being divorced and running a BBQ shack. Actually your fantasy girlfriend said she liked my BBQ!

stop it because you talked yourself into a corner, you old fart. difference between me and you is i committed to my woman. i didn't tell her "hey, i like ya and all butttttt...don't get too attached cuz i'm not looking for anything serious.

what you did is choose a fuck buddy. what i did was choose a woman to committ too. you're looking real dumb right now and letting a young thug school you.

Trill Clinton
01-17-2014, 01:28 PM
:lol WTF happened here..

people are confusing a bf/gf relationship with jumpoff's and fuck buddies.

CosmicCowboy
01-17-2014, 01:31 PM
stop it because you talked yourself into a corner, you old fart. difference between me and you is i committed to my woman. i didn't tell her "hey, i like ya and all butttttt...don't get too attached cuz i'm not looking for anything serious.

what you did is choose a fuck buddy. what i did was choose a woman to committ too. you're looking real dumb right now and letting a young thug school you. If you didn't "forsake all others till death do you part" she is still just a fuck buddy by your own definition. You are keeping the option to move on painlessly open.

CuckingFunt
01-17-2014, 01:32 PM
What about the misery of the people you chose to litter your trail with broken hearts just to be able to scissor another female?

All but two of my relationships have ended on very good terms. And the only ones that didn't had nothing to do with what's being discussed here.

DJR210
01-17-2014, 01:38 PM
people are confusing a bf/gf relationship with jumpoff's and fuck buddies.

:lol I see that. I wish my issue was that simple.

Trill Clinton
01-17-2014, 01:41 PM
If you didn't "forsake all others till death do you part" she is still just a fuck buddy by your own definition. You are keeping the option to move on painlessly open.

Wrooooooong.

You had fuck buddies because you put a qualifier in the relationship and admitted you weren't looking for anything serious or long term. You admitted to doing this several times, so you basically had friends with benefits, jumpoffs and fuck buddies.

only woman getting this king sized butterfinger is my woman. Only woman I want is her. There are no time restraints or "ifs"

There is no need to be upset about having fuck buddies, we've all done it. Just own it and dont make it seem like you were in some serious relationship witb these women. They were just a piece of ass till you decided to move onto the next.

Koolaid_Man
01-17-2014, 01:45 PM
I told yall that CF bitch was crazy. I just didnt know how fucked up she really was. I figured she was a nasty slut didn't know she was out there that bad. Yes Kool loves him some nasty sluts. Lol

But after reading all that bullshit she posted she may very well have OCD just like Cumdumpster. The only fools supporting her view is oddly enough the conservative homo cosmic, Maalox, and Cumdumpster. CF says shes all about emotional love and relationships and yet she does all that emotional fucking which is cheating until shes finally decides to let her partner know she wants some new bloody snatch to lick on....lol.

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2014, 01:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0

JudynTX
01-17-2014, 02:43 PM
I'm not a cheater, so I never have.

My ex cheated on me, best thing he could have ever done. I met my husband soon after. :married::makeout

thunderup
01-17-2014, 02:49 PM
^ gross

Spanklin
01-17-2014, 03:49 PM
I keep tryna cheat with my hot ass sis-in-law but she claims these damn morals. So we stick to oral.

Creepn
01-17-2014, 03:51 PM
I keep tryna cheat with my hot ass sis-in-law but she claims these damn morals. So we stick to oral.

I'm pretty sure getting/receiving oral is part of the cheating package.

CosmicCowboy
01-17-2014, 04:01 PM

I'm pretty sure you just got trolled, dummy.

Creepn
01-17-2014, 04:06 PM

I don't judge. I respond all the same.

Joseph Kony
01-17-2014, 05:08 PM
Blacks are easily the worst when it comes to cheating, :lol at this thread. Watch one episode of Maury or Springer, those coons are always getting caught on hidden camera with decoys. How fucking stupid can you be

Rogue
01-17-2014, 07:21 PM
I told yall that CF bitch was crazy. I just didnt know how fucked up she really was. I figured she was a nasty slut didn't know she was out there that bad. Yes Kool loves him some nasty sluts. Lol

But after reading all that bullshit she posted she may very well have OCD just like Cumdumpster. The only fools supporting her view is oddly enough the conservative homo cosmic, Maalox, and Cumdumpster. CF says shes all about emotional love and relationships and yet she does all that emotional fucking which is cheating until shes finally decides to let her partner know she wants some new bloody snatch to lick on....lol.
just because she rejected your sexual proposal it doesn't mean she's crazy, actually it means the opposite I think. cheating is common maneuver imho, at least CF and persons alike are honest to their partners I think that's some rare & precious quality. But yes, you have every reason to demean them since there's never such a word like honesty in your book.

InK
01-18-2014, 04:23 AM
Dont get why CF bothers with these freaks. Apparently setting some ground rules for the relationship (if ur a woman) and following through indicates that one lacks a moral compas, and may lead to a sad disposition of beeing unable to recognize universal truths like "lying is caring" or "its possible to cheat on someone u love".

lefty
01-18-2014, 05:21 AM

Spanklin
01-19-2014, 01:09 PM

No a troll. The only thing different between fapping to pron or some hot chick and getting some head is my wife has to clean up after the first one.

The hard part is finding bar flies drunk enough to suck you off in the parking lot for nothing in return.

KarmaKarma
01-20-2014, 06:31 PM
Don't cheat man..Why even think about it.

I got caught sexting some chick once with my ex and she ended up dumping me...

Just fap bro...It's not worth it to lose a solid relationship just because you want a different meal at night.

sounds like my Ex-BF

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-21-2014, 04:11 AM
I didn't know that people on Spurstalk had such substance. If there's one thing I see throughout this thread of nonsensical arguing, it's that everyone agrees that it's fucked up to cheat on somebody.

TDMVPDPOY
01-21-2014, 04:14 AM
people cheat cause they want to know whats it like to be caught in the act, they continue to do so till they are caught...

KarmaKarma
01-21-2014, 11:54 AM
people cheat cause they want to know whats it like to be caught in the act, they continue to do so till they are caught...

Disagree . :nope
i believe people Cheat because they simply CAN , because they feel they CAN , because they Want, Lust, and CAN ... and then cheating is over and done with ... and oh boy ! that is when it kicks in:
the ultimate question...
what are you left with really ? :shootme :wtf.

DJR210
01-21-2014, 12:00 PM
What about the argument that cheating may actually help the current relationship/marriage?

http://www.askmen.com/dating/curtsmith/1.html

http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/pickover/pc/marriage_cheat.html

http://www.yourtango.com/experts/tammy-nelson/can-cheating-help-your-marriage-follow-steps-and-find-out

KarmaKarma
01-21-2014, 12:33 PM
What about the argument that cheating may actually help the current relationship/marriage?

http://www.askmen.com/dating/curtsmith/1.html

http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/pickover/pc/marriage_cheat.html

http://www.yourtango.com/experts/tammy-nelson/can-cheating-help-your-marriage-follow-steps-and-find-out

great first read on askmen.com ! :clap:worthy: .
wholeheartedly agree. :jekka goes both ways. tbh.

KarmaKarma
01-21-2014, 12:38 PM
" The result is that once men are unfaithful, they will lie in bed and think relentlessly about their unsuspecting partner. Why? Because the lust factor has worn away and the reality didn't measure up to the fantasy. Instead, they remember the good reality; the woman who loves them, bakes them cookies and makes love to them. The old saying "you don't know what you've got till it's gone" says it all. "

TRUTH . :worthy::worthy::worthy:

djohn2oo8
01-21-2014, 12:59 PM
If it's clear that we are exclusive, then I won't. I'm 23 though, fuck buddies is the norm.

Koolaid_Man
01-21-2014, 01:03 PM
If it's clear that we are exclusive, then I won't. I'm 23 though, fuck buddies is the norm.

I bet you're fucking some straight ugly ass Ho's

djohn2oo8
01-21-2014, 01:06 PM
I bet you're fucking some straight ugly ass Ho's
If I stuck my dick in the creature that created you, then that would be true. Good thing I haven't though, which makes it false.

Spanklin
01-21-2014, 01:09 PM
Disagree . :nope
i believe people Cheat because they simply CAN , because they feel they CAN , because they Want, Lust, and CAN ... and then cheating is over and done with ... and oh boy ! that is when it kicks in:
the ultimate question...
what are you left with really ? :shootme :wtf.

A billion less sea monkeys, as planned.

DJR210
01-21-2014, 01:10 PM
great first read on askmen.com ! :clap:worthy: .

:lol

KarmaKarma
01-21-2014, 03:22 PM
A billion less sea monkeys, as planned.

KarmaKarma
01-21-2014, 03:27 PM

MAKES SENSE. :makeout
24 good age for that nonsense. tbh.

djohn2oo8
01-21-2014, 07:39 PM
MAKES SENSE. :makeout
24 good age for that nonsense. tbh.
:tu

KarmaKarma
01-21-2014, 08:04 PM
:tu
HAHA. I MEANT 23 as you mentioned . dont know where 24 came from . :downspin:

Rogue
01-21-2014, 08:16 PM
some chinks your age are probably expecting their grand kids already tbh, that's how they made such a huge population I guess.

KarmaKarma
01-21-2014, 08:45 PM
some chinks your age are probably expecting their grand kids already tbh, that's how they made such a huge population I guess.

please. :rolleyes

apalisoc_9
01-21-2014, 08:49 PM
please. :rolleyes

Are you single?

thunderup
01-21-2014, 09:40 PM
:lol I find it hard to believe a male secretary has "fuck buddies"
:lol compulsive liar with shitty takes

The Reckoning
01-21-2014, 09:47 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/f0107e2fa0c9ab6bf1e927950d126b32/tumblr_mxjkphHsmD1rm6nzzo1_400.gif

apalisoc_9
01-21-2014, 09:48 PM
:lol I find it hard to believe a male secretary has "fuck buddies"
:lol compulsive liar with shitty takes

Are you single?

KarmaKarma
01-21-2014, 10:51 PM
Are you single?

yes. dating this guy yet we are not exclusive yet .
did that make sense ? :reading

apalisoc_9
01-21-2014, 11:09 PM
yes. dating this guy yet we are not exclusive yet .
did that make sense ? :reading

Phew, Just made in time.

Check your PM

KarmaKarma
01-21-2014, 11:34 PM
Phew, Just made in time.

Check your PM

haha. what ? :huh

DJR210
01-21-2014, 11:51 PM
Mayne, I see you apalisoc_9, get that shit.

01-22-2014, 01:05 PM
You have to cheat every 4-6 months to keep your moves fresh and make your girl remember she's replaceable.

KarmaKarma
01-22-2014, 01:27 PM
You have to cheat every 4-6 months to keep your moves fresh and make your girl remember she's replaceable.

:lmao. juvenile.

replaceable ? as so are you my friend. :depressed

01-22-2014, 02:05 PM
:lmao. juvenile.

replaceable ? as so are you my friend. :depressed

You have to train your girl to believe she'll never find anyone as great as you, bruh.

spurraider21
01-22-2014, 02:49 PM
If it's clear that we are exclusive, then I won't. I'm 23 though
same story here +/- a year

Rogue
01-22-2014, 06:58 PM
Actually the bitches are often too lazy to officially end a relationship to start a new one, instead they would cheat on their guys. It's like, they want other guys' dicks but still don't wanna lose you as her ATM machine, which's the biggest problem with them, and the reason why they're dream killers.

"A guy's bitch will always prioritize her own desires above his, and will try her best to discourage his ambitions for the fear of losing him if he attains success" - Tom Leykis

KarmaKarma
01-23-2014, 01:40 PM
Actually the bitches are often too lazy to officially end a relationship to start a new one, instead they would cheat on their guys. It's like, they want other guys' dicks but still don't wanna lose you as her ATM machine, which's the biggest problem with them, and the reason why they're dream killers.

"A guy's bitch will always prioritize her own desires above his, and will try her best to discourage his ambitions for the fear of losing him if he attains success" - Tom Leykis

Lazy? Haha. Nah. I think that is what some boys do, toooo lazy to break it off and yet they go on and have whatever vagina they can get into.
Atm machine? Nah some women actually work and have careers you know...
And don't require or desire $$$ from men.

:rolleyes

The Reckoning
01-23-2014, 05:39 PM
Lazy? Haha. Nah. I think that is what some boys do, toooo lazy to break it off and yet they go on and have whatever vagina they can get into.
Atm machine? Nah some women actually work and have careers you know...
And don't require or desire $$$ from men.

:rolleyes

exactly. which is why men shouldn't pursue them any more and the women can raise their kids by themselves.

KarmaKarma
01-23-2014, 08:39 PM
exactly. which is why men shouldn't pursue them any more and the women can raise their kids by themselves.

:violin

The Reckoning
01-23-2014, 10:29 PM
:violin

play your fiddle bitch. we have more important things to do like acquiring wealth. more important than you anyway.

KarmaKarma
01-23-2014, 10:58 PM
play your fiddle bitch. we have more important things to do like acquiring wealth. more important than you anyway.

haha.
ohh! why so angry?:bang go ahead, pursue and acquire your "wealth" ,:bling

that will surely make you happy , content and fulfilled I'm sure !

Interesting how you know how important i am , just by a frivolous humorous post. :D

funny though! thank you i thoroughly enjoyed ...:corn:

DJR210
01-23-2014, 11:29 PM
haha.

Interesting how you know how important i am , just by a frivolous humorous post. :D

Buzz off already bitch, you'll never be mrsmaalox tbh.

KarmaKarma
01-24-2014, 12:06 AM
Buzz off already bitch, you'll never be mrsmaalox tbh.

:downspin:haha. mrsmaalox? noone claimed to want to be anyone else tbh.
we are all adults here , arent we?:toast

DJR210
01-24-2014, 12:11 AM
Yeah, I bet you won't fuckin say that to her face

The Reckoning
01-24-2014, 12:54 AM
haha.

you're nothing more than a wet pussy to me.

The Gemini Method
01-24-2014, 01:20 PM
This thread still going on, bruh. Cheating is easy to do but it is the selfish way of doin' thangs. Just cut the breezy from your life and be good with playin' the field. Allow that chick to get her own D and you get yourself some of that snatch. Nawimean?

DJR210
01-24-2014, 10:15 PM
Damn..

Dat no quit, no spit in the parking lot after work :wow:wow

She didn't waste a drop :lol

cute_spursfan
01-26-2014, 09:04 AM
Only spineless mothalovas cheat, dig?