PDA

View Full Version : As a Barca fan, I am very nervous about the first leg at Etihad.

Amuseddaysleeper
01-16-2014, 04:33 PM
However, if Barca get past Man City (who aren't very good on the road) then they will cruise to the semis

lefty
01-16-2014, 06:52 PM
oh you guys are get gonna raped

Niggado and Aguerro vs Mash and Shakira :lol

BUT there is hope since Joe Hart is the king of major fuck ups

Amuseddaysleeper
01-17-2014, 12:41 AM
oh you guys are get gonna raped

Niggado and Aguerro vs Mash and Shakira :lol

BUT there is hope since Joe Hart is the king of major fuck ups

Seriously :lol

But shit, even in like 20 minutes of playing time against Blackburn Aguero looked great.

Damn

Venti Quattro
01-17-2014, 01:50 AM
Everyone is scared because City is laser-like on the counter, plus Barcelona's defense is very prone to fuck-ups.

Relevancy
01-17-2014, 11:40 AM
Pique and Macherono did a good job against Atletico, actually they did a fantastic job, best defensive games they have played.

I have a feeling they will both step it up against Mancity. Plus Leo will be almost 100% when the game rolls around. Neyney got injured though, sucks.

Venti Quattro
01-17-2014, 11:45 AM
Pique and Macherono did a good job against Atletico, actually they did a fantastic job, best defensive games they have played.

I have a feeling they will both step it up against Mancity. Plus Leo will be almost 100% when the game rolls around. Neyney got injured though, sucks.
He'll likely be back for the City game. Time estimated for him to heal is 3-4 weeks.

Imperative that no one gets injured from now to the City game, although it's like I'm asking for the heavens and the stars with that.

Amuseddaysleeper
01-17-2014, 12:57 PM
Even if Neymar is back in time for City I can't see Martino playing him seeing as how he treats his players with kid's gloves.