PDA

View Full Version : The kawhi Leonard appreciation thread.

apalisoc_9
01-16-2014, 07:13 PM
What more can you ask of a 22 year old tbh.

- Knows his role
- Plays like a star in games that matters
- even when he's ignored offensively, he never shows immature behaviour on the court
- top tier defender
- A reliable offensive option
- Works hard
- Humble
- Never complains

wildchild
01-17-2014, 05:13 AM
http://i.imgur.com/he2RvhF.gif

:lol

Prime Time
01-17-2014, 05:17 AM
http://i.imgur.com/he2RvhF.gif

apalisoc_9
06-29-2017, 10:41 PM
Called it since day 1.

But make lamarcus our guy :cry

Pavlov
06-29-2017, 10:44 PM
That not day 1.

HarlemHeat37
06-29-2017, 10:56 PM
Called it since day 1.

But make lamarcus our guy :cry

Didn't you call Danny Green making all-D this year, too? On fire, tbh..should be running an NBA team:lol

apalisoc_9
06-29-2017, 10:58 PM
Didn't you call Danny Green making all-D this year, too? On fire, tbh..should be running an NBA team:lol

Yup. That was way too obvious. Of course the burtitos occupied the average San Antonio fan so they never saw it coming.

Speaking of burritos, heard Atlanta is having a court side bar. Imagine if SA did the same thing with Whataburger. Place is going to be lit.

DPG21920
06-29-2017, 11:00 PM

TBH...he would get reverse Danny Ferry'd once his non-white posts were unearthed. PR nightmare IMVHO

TimDunkem
06-29-2017, 11:05 PM
Yup. That was way too obvious. Of course the burtitos occupied the average San Antonio fan so they never saw it coming.

Speaking of burritos, heard Atlanta is having a court side bar. Imagine if SA did the same thing with Whataburger. Place is going to be lit.
You know how people can bottleneck into doors and get stuck during fires? I imagine that's what would happen to the courtside Whataburger entrance. Trampling, fighting, and death would ensue.

HarlemHeat37
06-29-2017, 11:06 PM
You know how people can bottleneck into doors and get stuck during fires? I imagine that's what would happen to the courtside Whataburger entrance. Trampling, fighting, and death would ensue.

apalisoc_9
06-29-2017, 11:08 PM

I recommended whataburger cause I Also dont want to see Aldridge ass in the court. Him and Tony can their his face with burgers while the real man play.

Tony is a real nigga though. lamarcus just nerds comforting.