PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Beware of The Decision! II

LkrFan
01-17-2014, 06:26 PM
The Kang's comments:

"I came to Miami for 2 reasons. To play with U and to win championships and I can't thank you u enough for the sacrifice you've made since I arrived homie!" James wrote in part of the birthday message to Wade. "No matter what happens in the future we stuck together like brothers for life."

Let's see if this asshat comes back and :downspin: this shit. Discuss sons.

Katherine Robinson
01-17-2014, 06:29 PM
He has no better option to run to

Thebesteva
01-17-2014, 06:29 PM
The Kang's comments:

Let's see if this asshat comes back and :downspin: this shit. Discuss sons.

He did it for the kids LkrFan!!! The kids!!!! :'( '''''''

Clipper Nation
01-17-2014, 06:36 PM
http://thesportspost.com/content/blogs/icons/LosAngelesClippers_display_image.jpg

:downspin:

Spur-Addict
01-17-2014, 06:43 PM
http://thesportspost.com/content/blogs/icons/LosAngelesClippers_display_image.jpg

nvbdy8LOj1w

Trainwreck2100
01-17-2014, 06:52 PM

:lol going to the West

irishock
01-17-2014, 06:59 PM
Why the fuck would he leave a winner like Wade for CP0?

LkrFan
01-17-2014, 07:05 PM

You probably have det as a poster in your room tbh. :lol

LkrFan
01-17-2014, 07:06 PM
nvbdy8LOj1w
:lol

LkrFan
01-17-2014, 07:07 PM
He did it for the kids LkrFan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18824)!!! The kids!!!! :'( '''''''
Det sig! :wow

LkrFan
01-17-2014, 07:14 PM
He has no better option to run to
Sure he does. D-Whistle is 32 and can't even play b2b games no more. Allen and Battier are both old and won't be around much longer. LBJ has to do more lifting than ever now. Cavs may come calling:

Uncle Drew
Waiters
Kang/Deng
Thompson
Side Show Bob

Plus they'll have a ton of draft picks going forward. The only detractor: P:loltato Head.

Thebesteva
01-17-2014, 07:14 PM

He pretty much dances to a poster of Lebron everynight while listening to Goodbye Horses.

LkrFan
01-17-2014, 07:16 PM
Why the fuck would he leave a winner like Wade for CP0?
CP0 > Wade at this point in their careers - not that I want him in Clipperland. :lol

LkrFan
01-17-2014, 07:18 PM
He pretty much dances to a poster of Lebron everynight while listening to Goodbye Horses.
Given their gay attraction to LBJ's sagging deuce, do you think HH = Clipper Nation tbh? :lol

01-17-2014, 07:20 PM
I honestly don't see him leaving again unless he gets traded. (Unlikely)

elmanutres
01-17-2014, 07:30 PM
I would love to see the heat bandwagoners reaction

Trainwreck2100
01-17-2014, 08:00 PM
I would love to see the heat bandwagoners reaction

they'll be elated they can go buy a new jersey

gnsf0946
01-17-2014, 08:05 PM
If Bron would manage to win a tittle with a crappy franchise such as Clippers I'd immediately accept him as GOAT

Rogue
01-17-2014, 08:07 PM
if the Lockets weren't based in such a shitty pisshole they would've been a pretty appealing destination for the Kang to consider options, a monster big and a young rising star at SG.

DMC
01-17-2014, 08:12 PM
I could see Lebron getting all his friends rings; Carmelo, Paul, so forth... but not the Lakers.

lol Lkrfan tripping.

KaiRMD1
01-17-2014, 08:59 PM
Smh ol' sport

Spursfan092120
01-17-2014, 09:01 PM
Sheeit...he's going back to Cleveland. Kyrie Irving, Luol Deng...they just need a big, and with Lebron, they'll be legit. He's going back home.

BatManu20
01-17-2014, 09:06 PM
Sheeit...he's going back to Cleveland. Kyrie Irving, Luol Deng...they just need a big, and with Lebron, they'll be legit. He's going back home.

No way he goes back to that dumpster fire

BatManu20
01-17-2014, 09:08 PM
Lebron in a sign-and-trade to Clippers for Blake. Otherwise he stays in Miami. His fam loves it there and there's really not many other options.

HI-FI
01-17-2014, 09:40 PM
strange comments from Lebron. it would be hilarious how his ballwashers would defend him if he takes another easy road for rings. He's still not Kobe levels of bitching and moaning for help, but going to LA would be bad for Lebron's rep. Personally I think he goes back to Cleveland, but then they still have that terrible owner.

DMC
01-17-2014, 09:41 PM
Lebron stays in Miami. Bosh might bolt.

Spursfan092120
01-17-2014, 09:43 PM
No way he goes back to that dumpster fire
Disagree....I think he goes back and home and stays there till he retires.

Clipper Nation
01-17-2014, 09:52 PM

Nah, s:loln, but you definitely have this picture on your wall:

http://i.imgur.com/7SGRxZs.jpg

:lmao

LkrFan
01-17-2014, 09:56 PM
Nah, s:loln, but you definitely have this picture on your wall:

http://i.imgur.com/7SGRxZs.jpg

:lmao
I can't even :downspin: this shit. I wonder if this was a before or after pic tbh. :lol

Jacob1983
01-17-2014, 11:25 PM
Wade has never done anything except give men and women STDs and make a lot of free throws in a four game stretch.

Rogue
01-18-2014, 10:09 AM
^ forgot to mention father babies around the Miami area, not as much as DH does though.

irishock
01-18-2014, 12:32 PM
Miami could just dump Bosh, sign Wade to the Duncan extension and recruit a legit big. LeBron really doesn't have a better option than Riley's team

Thread
01-18-2014, 12:42 PM
^Without Bosh they're short one & I ain't here.

Just because Media didn't cite him doesn't mean they didn't ring because he had the wherewithal to get the rebound and have the sense to give it to Allen instead of mindlessly jacking the damn thing up where he stood. Hell, the Spurs didn't have the wherewithal and sense to stand on the fucking arc. Nope, they had to sag and migrate to the rim. Dumb asses.

irishock
01-18-2014, 12:52 PM
Nope, they had to sag and migrate to the rim. Dumb asses.

Almost reminds me of the Lakers-Magic game in the finals a few years back. up 3 and they let Fisher just walk up and tie the game with 4 secs left. fucking Nelson

Thread
01-18-2014, 01:05 PM
^But, that was simply lack of focus & discipline. What happened last June was & remains honestly inexplicable.

ADDENDUM:::But, aside from these Forums (upstairs & downstairs) there has never been a discourse about last June. None, nada....Miami got itPERIOD

Christ, Media has no decency. Why couldn't we exasperate Pop and find out the nooks & crannies of the pathology that went into that catastrophe?

Splits
01-18-2014, 01:11 PM
I can't even :downspin: this shit. I wonder if this was a before or after pic tbh. :lol

Day of?

DMC
01-18-2014, 01:31 PM
^But, that was simply lack of focus & discipline. What happened last June was & remains honestly inexplicable.

ADDENDUM:::But, aside from these Forums (upstairs & downstairs) there has never been a discourse about last June. None, nada....Miami got itPERIOD

Christ, Media has no decency. Why couldn't we exasperate Pop and find out the nooks & crannies of the pathology that went into that catastrophe?

http://www.poundingtherock.com/2013/8/18/4630452/stamplers-take-pop-bears-the-blame-for-the-game-6-loss-spurs-heat

Spurs own media...

Let us proceed

Thread
01-18-2014, 01:39 PM
^I'm not talking about some nondescript blog, D. I'm talking about a full vetting by MM, sports or otherwise. That was a colossal collapse. & we sit around here picking it apart, but, we're fully ignorant because Pop won't and hasn't been made to account for it. Sure, I'm tickled pink it happened, but, I'd sure love to know the intricacies of the damn thing.

This new accountability, this new America where we're running around with bumper stickers about honor rolls and shit like this and nobody loses, everybody wins is exasperating. Christ, in '84 we bled, we were humiliated and had to play that pass from Worthy over & over. And the aftermath was worse than the origin. For the next year we were dragged thru the shit. Fuck, Media just left the Spurs and Pop standing there and strode off with James on their shoulders. I don't like this new way.

DMC
01-18-2014, 01:43 PM
^I'm not talking about some nondescript blog, D. I'm talking about a full vetting by MM, sports or otherwise. That was a colossal collapse. & we sit around here picking it apart, but, we're fully ignorant because Pop won't and hasn't been made to account for it. Sure, I'm tickled pink it happened, but, I'd sure love to know the intricacies of the damn thing.

This new accountability, this new America where we're running around with bumper stickers about honor rolls and shit like this and nobody loses, everybody wins is exasperating. Christ, in '84 we bled, we were humiliated and had to play that pass from Worthy over & over. And the aftermath was worse than the origin. For the next year we were dragged thru the shit. Fuck, Media just left the Spurs and Pop standing there and strode off with James on their shoulders. I don't like this new way.

Dale, you never gave two shits about the Spurs not getting press before. You cannot have your cake and eat it too. Last time the Spurs won the ring, the headlines in the "media" was about Kobe, not San Antonio. Surely you're ok with that since you jumped aboard that bandwagon some time ago.

Thread
01-18-2014, 01:49 PM
Dale, you never gave two shits about the Spurs not getting press before. You cannot have your cake and eat it too. Last time the Spurs won the ring, the headlines in the "media" was about Kobe, not San Antonio. Surely you're ok with that since you jumped aboard that bandwagon some time ago.

You cannot sustain a decent conversation.

LkrFan
06-16-2014, 04:15 PM
***BUMP***
Heat’s LeHype James sidesteps questions about future after third Finals loss (http://nba.si.com/2014/06/16/lebron-james-free-agency-rumors-finals-heat-spurs/)

“I will deal with my summer when I get to that point,” James said after Game 5 on Sunday night. “Me and my team will sit down and deal with it. I love Miami. My family loves it. But obviously right now that’s not even what I’m thining about.”

LkrFan
06-16-2014, 05:45 PM
Report: LeBron James and his wife ‘love Los Angeles’ (http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/06/16/lebron-james-well-take-50-in-four-years-in-championships-any-day/)

LeBron James’ season is over, and that means another free agent frenzy is brewing.

The Lakers are reportedly waiting to let LeBron choose their next coach, and I don’t believe it’s coincidence a report about LeBron’s unlimited options used the Clippers as its primary example.

Among the cities lining up to lure LeBron from the Heat, Los Angeles seems to be at the forefront.

Marc J. Spears of Yahoo Sports: a source said James and his wife, Savannah, love Los Angeles. LeBron James also is close with Clippers point guard Chris Paul and he admires coach Doc Rivers.

Spears is a reliable reporter, and I’m convinced he’s right: LeBron loves Los Angeles. I know LeBron also loves Miami. I bet he loves New York, too. (Sit down, Knicks fans.)

There are probably several cities LeBron enjoys. That doesn’t mean he’s leaving the Heat.

The Clippers are a non-starter unless Donald Sterling no longer owns the team. Although that seems likely before next season, it might not be sewn up before LeBron is ready to sign. Even if Sterling is ousted in time, the Clippers have no cap room. LeBron would have to convince Pat Riley to do a sign-and-trade, probably based around Blake Griffin.

The Lakers have bottomed out, and LeBron alone won’t make them stronger than the Heat were with him. Kobe Bryant is no longer the player he once was, and his salary drastically limits the Lakers’ options. If LeBron wants a situation like that, he might as well stick with Dwyane Wade. Maybe Carmelo Anthony also joining the Lakers would interest LeBron, but again, why not just do that in South Beach?

LeBron has been conspicuously mum about whether he will even terminate his contract to become a free agent this offseason. Asked last night about his decision, he said, “I haven’t even really thought about that just yet.”

Until he does, we’re left just grasping at clues about his future. His fondness for Los Angles is one piece, but in the bigger puzzle, it probably doesn’t mean much.

Clipper Nation
06-16-2014, 05:47 PM
Key words: LeBron James also is close with Clippers point guard Chris Paul and he admires coach Doc Rivers.

:downspin: indeed, Henrique :lol

LkrFan
06-24-2014, 11:31 AM
Called that shiiiiiiiiiiit! :lmao

Thread
06-24-2014, 11:36 AM
^LF

Clipper Nation
06-24-2014, 11:37 AM

You're the illegal immigrant version of Chris Broussard, Carlito.... wrong 99.9% of the time, but won't let us forget the one time you were right :lol

LkrFan
06-24-2014, 12:48 PM
^LF

LkrFan
06-24-2014, 12:51 PM
You're the illegal immigrant version of Chris Broussard, Carlito.... wrong 99.9% of the time, but won't let us forget the one time you were right :lol

Malik Hairston
06-24-2014, 12:53 PM
Damn, credit to Lkrfan, popped his cherry, tbh:lol..

Captivus
06-24-2014, 02:27 PM
I wonder how much money he can raise with The Decision II?
Assuming that before that, he lets everybody know he is leaving Miami.

KaiRMD1
06-24-2014, 03:36 PM

Nostradamus, ol' sport

LkrFan
06-24-2014, 07:01 PM
Damn, credit to Lkrfan, popped his cherry, tbh:lol..

Leon Sandcastle
07-07-2014, 11:13 AM
http://instagram.com/p/qJ9cC2iTEV/

CavsSuperFan
07-07-2014, 11:25 AM
LeBron really doesn't have a better option than Riley's team
Disagree...Cavs would be a better choice if they landed MVPau...

LkrFan
07-09-2014, 10:08 PM
http://skepticalvulture.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/suicide.jpg

TIMMYtoZO :rollin :lmao :rollin
Clipper Nation :rollin :lmao :rollin