PDA

View Full Version : NBA.com goes 1-on-1 with Manu Ginobili

01-17-2014, 06:35 PM
http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nba_tv/2014/01/17/20140117-nba-action-timeout.nba/index.html
I'm on mobile, so can someone embed for me? Thanks.

weeks
01-17-2014, 06:38 PM
I would, but i can't seem to figure out how to embed it.

Here's a direct link

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nba_tv/2014/01/17/20140117-nba-action-timeout.nba

01-17-2014, 06:39 PM
I would, but i can't seem to figure out how to embed it.

Here's a direct link

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nba_tv/2014/01/17/20140117-nba-action-timeout.nba

It's not working for me either, thanks though, man.

weeks
01-17-2014, 07:25 PM
commenting on the video

-it feels like the overall tone was subtly demeaning

-they made sure to show clips of kobe torching manu etc

-still, pretty cool that they bothered to do it i guess. manu is probably the second most popular spur? moreso than tony parker? i dunno.

Mikeanaro
01-17-2014, 07:45 PM
Nice video

BacktoBasics
01-17-2014, 08:31 PM
Nice videoDid you even bother watching it? Is this really the most thought out response you could offer?

hater
01-17-2014, 08:35 PM

Mikeanaro
01-17-2014, 08:38 PM
Did you even bother watching it? Is this really the most thought out response you could offer?

http://dc406.4shared.com/img/pLCMzkXLce/s7/1439299bae8/Pm_online.jpg?async&rand=0.5388247916327042

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/130/320527325_f9b726f203_m.jpg

Mouth is Bleeding
01-17-2014, 08:39 PM
I think all these new 1on1 videos are like that, who has inspired you, your worst opponent or moment in a game stuff like that. Those are the questions.

I remember in Paul George's he mentioned Manu.

BacktoBasics
01-17-2014, 08:43 PM
http://dc406.4shared.com/img/pLCMzkXLce/s7/1439299bae8/Pm_online.jpg?async&rand=0.5388247916327042

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/130/320527325_f9b726f203_m.jpgThe fact that you're frantically searching for pictures is satisfying. Do it again my bitch.

Mikeanaro
01-17-2014, 08:44 PM
The fact that you're frantically searching for pictures is satisfying. Do it again my bitch.
Sorry fag, you are the loser here im gonna watch the game go kill yourself

BacktoBasics
01-17-2014, 08:48 PM
Sorry fag, you are the loser here im gonna watch the game go kill yourselfFag? Really? You want to resort to bigoted statements and homophobic slurs? You're a real classy guy. Exactly what I expected from you.

Mouth is Bleeding
01-17-2014, 08:49 PM
My first thought is that the talk of implementing the midrange stuff (again) is a little worrying. Older less athletic Manu has managed to put these crazy effective seasons together by (to extreme degrees) almost exclusively taking high percentage shots at the rim and shooting 3s. That's what the current increasingly smarter more analytic NBA is also becoming. Those are quite simply the winning shots.

But on the other hand I can see it being needed for older Manu against long and very athletic defenses who can now stop him very successfully getting all the way to the basket and also close out the 3 point shooting relatively comfortably.

It's still not a great shot though, the midranger, if you want to win games but maybe if he can earn some respect with it from the D, it will make conditions for the rest of his game and his general playmaking better against the elite defenses.

Mikeanaro
01-17-2014, 10:53 PM
Fag? Really? You want to resort to bigoted statements and homophobic slurs? You're a real classy guy. Exactly what I expected from you.
Yeah, that what a homo like you should expect from me, I dont feel obligated to accept your kind.

BacktoBasics
01-18-2014, 08:20 AM
Yeah, that what a homo like you should expect from me, I dont feel obligated to accept your kind.How do you know what my kind is? Or I guess its safe to assume that your intolerant of anyone not like you.

Its one thing to be a moron and prick but quite another to be an intolerant bigot.

No one's forcing you to accept homosexuality but of course there's no reason to hurl homophobic slurs as a result...but a bigot like yourself is clearly incapable of seeing the difference.

Mikeanaro
01-18-2014, 10:00 AM
Who cares I know you are you of them

xmas1997
01-18-2014, 10:27 AM
Fag? Really? You want to resort to bigoted statements and homophobic slurs? You're a real classy guy. Exactly what I expected from you.

Unfortunately there are many ignorant juveniles on here whose only response to intelligent posts are idiotic, ignorant, and bigoted slurs when they fail to be able to give a coherent intelligent argument on this site.
It just shows what this forum has gravitated down to for lack of proper moderators and an over influx of trollish behavior.
It is called "conditioned Ignorance".
The best response to this is to ignore their posts, unless you prefer to put them in their place for lack of moderators doing so, but this usually leads to more of the same from the trolls:lol, it is what they hope to achieve, a rise out of you.
:lol

Bruno as the only evident and competent moderator is doing all he can, but he cant be everywhere and read everything.
Any other forum and this child would have been banned.

BacktoBasics
01-18-2014, 11:48 AM
Who cares I know you are you of themThis doesn't even make sense. You're beyond clueless.

It clearly doesn't matter what I am because the problem isn't that someone would be gay its that people like you are intolerant fools.

Unfortunately there are many ignorant juveniles on here whose only response to intelligent posts are idiotic, ignorant, and bigoted slurs when they fail to be able to give a coherent intelligent argument on this site.
It just shows what this forum has gravitated down to for lack of proper moderators and an over influx of trollish behavior.
The best response to this is to ignore their posts, unless you prefer to put them in their place for lack of moderators doing so, but this usually leads to more of the same from the trolls:lol, it is what they hope to achieve, a rise out of you.

Bruno as the only evident and competent moderator is doing all he can, but he cant be everywhere and read everything.
Any other forum and this child would have been banned.Hard to disagree with anything in this post. But since he mouthed off only to follow it with some kind of justification for being a bigot I'm going to partake and see that this place is never the same for him. He'll have to deal with the same shit he dishes out or leave.

BacktoBasics
01-18-2014, 11:55 AM
Who cares I know you are you of them
With comments like this its no wonder you resort to posting pictures instead of formulated thoughts.

Mikeanaro
01-18-2014, 12:05 PM

Any other forum and this child would have been banned.
How?, if pinky is after me, everytime I post something Madea is after me complaining about everything, obviously mods cant be everywhere, if they were he would be the one banned, before taking sides please try to know more about the incident...

Skull-1
01-18-2014, 12:09 PM
Did you even bother watching it? Is this really the most thought out response you could offer?

Looks like Mike has himself a stalker.

BacktoBasics
01-18-2014, 12:14 PM
How?, if pinky is after me, everytime I post something Madea is after me complaining about everything, obviously mods cant be everywhere, if they were he would be the one banned, before taking sides please try to know more about the incident...
No way I'd be banned. The incident is simple. You took something completely out of context and like the coward you are you used it as a platform to hurl insults and profanities at me. Something you do regularly here.

You had every opportunity to apologize after I provided you with clarity but you hurled more insults and profanities to satiate your damaged ego. Because childish keyboard heros hate it when they can't just walk all over someone.

So now that I'm reciprocating and you're getting the same shit thrown back in your direction you want to cry victim. You're beyond a textbook case of a guy who can dish it out but can't take it.

All this in addition to your display of intolerance for homosexuals while dropping homophobic slurs.

I've been here long before you and I'll be here long after you fully meltdown and leave.

BacktoBasics
01-18-2014, 12:16 PM
Looks like Mike has himself a stalker.Yep, Mike mouthed off and acted like a true asshole and now he's going to have to deal with someone being an asshole right back. He should have thought twice about being an unprovoked dickhead to a complete stranger.

TE
01-18-2014, 12:25 PM
:loltbh

Mikeanaro
01-18-2014, 12:29 PM
Lol Man, he is butthurted because Bruno closed the thread he failed miserably to win so went bananas, sent to me that stupid ass PM, and then keeps showing how pathetic he is humiliating himself message after message trying to prove how intelligent and illuminati is. No one cares but keeps rolling rolling rolling.

Edit: Sorry Pinky, Im not giving my best this is not an Oscarīs speech

BacktoBasics
01-18-2014, 12:37 PM
Lol Man, he is butthurted because Bruno closed the thread he failed miserably to win so went bananas, sent to me that stupid ass PM, and then keeps showing how pathetic is humiliating himself message after message trying to prove how intelligent and illuminati is. No one cares but keeps rolling rolling rolling.
"butthurted". How old are you?

Why is it so hard for you to complete a coherent sentence.

"how pathetic is humiliating"

Take a look in the mirror big black pot.

oops...don't be mad because I said black. We know how you hate those minorities.

BacktoBasics
01-18-2014, 12:55 PM
Lol Man, he is butthurted because Bruno closed the thread he failed miserably to win so went bananas, sent to me that stupid ass PM, and then keeps showing how pathetic he is humiliating himself message after message trying to prove how intelligent and illuminati is. No one cares but keeps rolling rolling rolling.

Edit: Sorry Pinky, Im not giving my best this is not an Oscarīs speech
Even after editing it still reads like shit. You should have just scrapped the whole post and started over.

"Oscar's". Jesus Christ

Mikeanaro
01-18-2014, 01:17 PM
Even after editing it still reads like shit. You should have just scrapped the whole post and started over.

"Oscar's". Jesus Christ
Hey, Im not here for some English class, you have some serious problems, having a fake family is taking the best from you, you should face the facts and be who you really are, but instead you choose to invent a war you cant win, there is not lesson to me here... in real life you would be... deceased, no one is gonna hear your feminine screams without doing something brutal, deal with it.

BacktoBasics
01-18-2014, 02:09 PM
Hey, Im not here for some English class, you have some serious problems, having a fake family is taking the best from you, you should face the facts and be who you really are, but instead you choose to invent a war you cant win, there is not lesson to me here... in real life you would be... deceased, no one is gonna hear your feminine screams without doing something brutal, deal with it.Are you threatening me? I still can't understand your post. I'd be deceased? Pretty easy to make threats you can't deliver on.

Its not English class moron its simple sentence structure. "There is not lesson to me here". I don't even know what the fuck that means. Did you even finish middle school?

I'm already winning. You continue to expose yourself for the homophobic bigoted coward you are and you've now threatened me. You will continue to hang yourself no doubt.

Mikeanaro
01-18-2014, 02:23 PM
Are you threatening me? I still can't understand your post. I'd be deceased? Pretty easy to make threats you can't deliver on.

Its not English class moron its simple sentence structure. "There is not lesson to me here". I don't even know what the fuck that means. Did you even finish middle school?

I'm already winning. You continue to expose yourself for the homophobic bigoted coward you are and you've now threatened me. You will continue to hang yourself no doubt.
Nope, you are gay and thats it, lame and nobody cares about you, go have some cock.

BacktoBasics
01-18-2014, 02:26 PM
Nope, you are gay and thats it, lame and nobody cares about you, go have some cock.So you think I'm gay and now you've threatened me. Sounds like a hate crime.

So lets recap. You're homophobic, bigot, probable racist, moron and now criminal.

How do you function in life? Can't complete a sentence, hate minorities, angry, trouble internalizing homosexual tendencies, prone to lashing out in public.

Mikeanaro
01-18-2014, 02:30 PM
So you think I'm gay and now you've threatened me. Sounds like a hate crime.

So lets recap. You're homophobic, bigot, probable racist, moron and now criminal.

How do you function in life? Can't complete a sentence, hate minorities, angry, trouble internalizing homosexual tendencies, prone to lashing out in public.
Im bored with you, go get fucked little girl, Im not into you, worst thing is you think you are winning, winning?
Lets recap
http://dc406.4shared.com/img/pLCMzkXLce/s7/1439299bae8/Pm_online.jpg?async&rand=0.5388247916327042Resume= you are a fucking loser, you will always be. I feel sorry for your fake family.

xmas1997
01-18-2014, 02:31 PM
Nope, you are gay and thats it, lame and nobody cares about you, go have some cock.

It's this kind of BS that ruins forums like this. If you cant see it then you're beyond obtuse.
Someone doesn't have to take sides to see crap that has no place here.

BacktoBasics
01-18-2014, 02:33 PM
Im bored with you, go get fucked little girl, Im not into you, worst thing is you think you are winning, winning?
Lets recap
Resume= you are a fucking loser, you will always be. I feel sorry for your fake family.You're now advocating for pedophilia. What's wrong with you.

01-18-2014, 02:54 PM
The fact that you're frantically searching for pictures is satisfying. Do it again my bitch.

Do it again my bitch.

bitch.

You started the name calling, bruh. To boot, not one of your posts have had anything to do with the topic in the OP.
GTFO fgt

BacktoBasics
01-18-2014, 03:12 PM
You started the name calling, bruh. To boot, not one of your posts have had anything to do with the topic in the OP.
GTFO fgtHe hurled insults and profanities long before any of those posts. I'm absolutely reciprocating. If you have a problem with that to bad. If he's going to drop unprovoked insults he's going to have to expect it in return.

You can save the homophobic slurs, you sound about as bad as he does.

01-18-2014, 03:23 PM
He hurled insults and profanities long before any of those posts. I'm absolutely reciprocating. If you have a problem with that to bad. If he's going to drop unprovoked insults he's going to have to expect it in return.

You can save the homophobic slurs, you sound about as bad as he does.

Your feud with him has nothing to do with this thread.

TE
01-18-2014, 03:28 PM
I kind of agree with Xmas in the sense that this forum should be free of all the other bullshit found in the unmoderated parts of this forum. That said, B2B has perpetuated this thing for days now following mikeanaro around. He should probably take some of his own advice. He looks just as bad if not worse than Mikeanaro. Let it go, it's a fucking forum bro.

BacktoBasics
01-18-2014, 03:30 PM
Your feud with him has nothing to do with this thread.I know and that's a real shame. Maybe if he didn't mouth off in the first place it wouldn't have spilled over. You should take that up with him. I can promise you one thing I'm not backing off. You can take it up with a mod and we can find out what he thinks about all the homophobic slurs and ad hominem attacks.

This is what happens when someone thinks they can use this forum as a platform to act out like a child or worse express bigoted intolerance.

I chose to put my foot down and dish it right back...

If he apologizes I'll consider stopping.

RD2191
01-18-2014, 03:32 PM
I know and that's a real shame. Maybe if he didn't mouth off in the first place it wouldn't have spilled over. You should take that up with him. I can promise you one thing I'm not backing off. You can take it up with a mod and we can find out what he thinks about all the homophobic slurs and ad hominem attacks.

This is what happens when someone thinks they can use this forum as a platform to act out like a child or worse express bigoted intolerance.

I chose to put my foot down and dish it right back...

If he apologizes I'll consider stopping.
:lmao

BacktoBasics
01-18-2014, 03:34 PM
I kind of agree with Xmas in the sense that this forum should be free of all the other bullshit found in the unmoderated parts of this forum. That said, B2B has perpetuated this thing for days now following mikeanaro around. He should probably take some of his own advice. He looks just as bad if not worse than Mikeanaro. Let it go, it's a fucking forum bro.This is a fair point. However this place affords us the freedom of not being overly moderated but assholes like Mike take it as a free pass to shit on anyone they please. Or worse spew hate filled intolerance.

and the moment someone dishes it back...its now gone way too far? No way man. He should have thought about that when he started calling people faggot.

xmas1997
01-18-2014, 04:14 PM
It may be free of moderators, but too much is too much. in other words, too much of a good thing is not good at all, it becomes abuse so it needs at least a little moderation.
It is no wonder so many are calling this the "troll forum" because the forum is now run by the inmates and they have no couth or respect.
Unless there are repercussions for their immaturity, then it will continue to get worse and worse until the whole thing is just an abomination. In fact it is almost that way now. Just visit The Club sometime for an example of that.

Diego20
01-18-2014, 04:50 PM
/thread

They aren't talking about Manu anymore..

emanueldavidginobili
01-19-2014, 06:55 AM
Cant find the video?

Skull-1
01-20-2014, 01:17 PM

+1. However, Mike is pwning him, tbqh, fwiw, IMHO.

Skull-1
01-20-2014, 01:19 PM
I kind of agree with Xmas in the sense that this forum should be free of all the other bullshit found in the unmoderated parts of this forum. That said, B2B has perpetuated this thing for days now following mikeanaro around. He should probably take some of his own advice. He looks just as bad if not worse than Mikeanaro. Let it go, it's a fucking forum bro.

Mike isn't following the dude around. B2B is following him. The more you stir sh.. the more it stinks. Just let it go guys, as TE said.