PDA

View Full Version : Jim Boylen

apalisoc_9
01-17-2014, 10:45 PM
:thumbsdown

I made a thread a month ago that the sprurs could potentially fall in love with a Belli(not that he was a great offesniveluy tonight)-Manu-Parker-Diaw-Duncan..team coudn't stop a bucket if their lives depended on it.

Kawhi Leoanrd 8 total Minutes in the second half

Predictable offence made the Blazers defence look better than usual.

timtonymanu
01-17-2014, 10:46 PM
I miss Bud

apalisoc_9
01-17-2014, 10:47 PM
Kawhi Leonard

0 touches from second quarter onward. He looked so comfortable on the post the last 4 games, but Parker ( the guy who runs plays) just can not for the life him recognize that.

loveforthegame
01-17-2014, 10:47 PM
Benching Leonard was the biggest wtf. Not to mention going away from Manu who basically brought us back.

spurs10
01-17-2014, 10:49 PM
Benching Leonard was the biggest wtf. Not to mention going away from Manu who basically brought us back. People at the game were yelling his name. As in " why is he not playing!"

ElNono
01-17-2014, 10:50 PM
Leaving Tim/Manu all the way to the end when the game was decided was dumb, tbh... right now you don't want to risk injury for meaningless minutes

KaiRMD1
Is there a way we can beg for Bud to come back?

apalisoc_9
I don't feel motivated anymore to play for this organization..Leonard could potentially say this anytime tbh.

Highly doubt the spurs would match when a guy isn't willing to play for them anymore tbh..I can see it.

HI-FI
01-17-2014, 10:52 PM
i kept shaking my head, wondering why Kawhi was not playing. it was Boylen's first game as Spurs HC, so I won't give him too much shit, but he didn't step up to the plate tonight.

apalisoc_9
01-17-2014, 10:53 PM
Like I've said Pop has done everything he can to give leonard touches..But he's not going to be able to call plays every possesion. Parker needs to call plays for him too..he only runs plays for Diaw-Duncan-Belli and himself..

Why do people continue to deny this?

he's a great PG..was the best last year....But it's clear as sun tbh.

SpursFan86
01-17-2014, 10:54 PM
Leonard: " I don't feel motivated anymore to play for this organization"

Highly doubt the spurs would match when a guy isn't willing to play for them anymore tbh..I can see it.

Uhhh, where did he say that?

01-17-2014, 10:56 PM

apalisoc_9
01-17-2014, 10:57 PM

He didn't say it.

I'm just saying even if he's a RFA, he can simply talk to the organization about his desire to play somewhere else and his lack of motivation to play for SA and it doesn't matter if he's a RFA....

Also January 10 Practise video..Check it out. Kid is not happy with his situation here..He's going to bolt.

01-17-2014, 10:58 PM
He didn't say it.

I'm just saying even if he's a RFA, he can simply talk to the organization about his desire to play somewhere else and his lack of motivation to play for SA and it doesn't matter if he's a RFA....

Also January 10 Practise video..Check it out. Kid is not happy with his situation here..He's going to bolt.
I'm on mobile
Cliffs?

HI-FI
01-17-2014, 11:00 PM
Kawhi didn't sound like he was going to bolt on that practice video. he sounded a little perturbed at the lack of touches but players complain about those sort of things, doesn't mean he's going to bolt.

apalisoc_9
01-17-2014, 11:02 PM
Kawhi didn't sound like he was going to bolt on that practice video. he sounded a little perturbed at the lack of touches but players complain about those sort of things, doesn't mean he's going to bolt.

He understands the system. He knows he's not going to magically get touches..He doesn't have the green light..He understands this..A kid like Kawhi complainin isn't your regular 22 year old complaining..Kids with his kind of personality harbor emotions to themselves. Kid is more than dissatisfied tbh.

Josh810
01-17-2014, 11:04 PM
I'm on mobile
Cliffs?
Cliffnotes = he's a tard and making stuff up.

HI-FI
01-17-2014, 11:06 PM
He understands the system. He knows he's not going to magically get touches..He doesn't have the green light..He understands this..A kid like Kawhi complainin isn't your regular 22 year old complaining..Kids with his kind of personality harbor emotions to themselves. Kid is more than dissatisfied tbh.

He's getting more touches, not tonight but it's been increasing. He's probably upset at Hero hogging the ball, and that's valid, but Kawhi will be here awhile longer. If he's unhappy then maybe he'll leave but nothing I worry about right now.

01-17-2014, 11:07 PM

Lol thanks, good read
Will recommended to friends and family

Not srs

Semi srs

01-17-2014, 11:08 PM
Kawhi isn't going to bolt, because he knows this is his team once the big three retire

wtgspurs
01-17-2014, 11:10 PM
But Really....wtf....that sub coach is a dumb ass for not playing him in the last quarter until 1 minute left. When i saw Leonard not on the floor i already knew it was a lost. All that it was loss, we needed his defense and his ability to get crucial rebounds down the stretch. That Jim Boylen is nothing but a dumb fat head

apalisoc_9
01-17-2014, 11:21 PM

January 10 Vidoe..He ca watch it later on his computer..Not making this up tbh.

Like I've said he didn't say those words post #10

freetiago
01-17-2014, 11:34 PM
I was wondering where he was
No idea why Boylan kept going to Patty Neal tonight
maybe if he had it going I could understand but he was getting beat around defensively and kept chucking offensively
and he was in the game for Leonard which made SA downsize at every position with Belenelli at SF and Mills at SG

jARS mEsH sEt
01-17-2014, 11:36 PM
Leonard: " I don't feel motivated anymore to play for this organization"

Wait, when/where did Leonard say that?

jARS mEsH sEt
01-17-2014, 11:37 PM
Jesus fucking christ if he didn't say it don't put it in quotes next to his name with a colon after it :lmao

jARS mEsH sEt
01-17-2014, 11:38 PM
January 10 Vidoe..He ca watch it later on his computer..Not making this up tbh.

Like I've said he didn't say those words post #10

Is that the one where he was mildly complaining about a lack of touches?

bklynspursfan
01-17-2014, 11:45 PM
I feel like people aren't realizing this was new for him. Bud was with Pop for like 17 years of course he understood what to do in certain situations. Were his rotations questionable? Sure... But he & Pop will get together and they'll point out what he should/could have done differently. These things take time.....

Josh810
01-17-2014, 11:47 PM
Jesus fucking christ if he didn't say it don't put it in quotes next to his name with a colon after it :lmao

apalisoc_9
01-18-2014, 12:10 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228022&p=7078265#post7078265

heyheymymy
01-18-2014, 12:19 AM

Josh810
01-18-2014, 12:23 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228022&p=7078265#post7078265I see even then you didn't know how to use quotation marks properly.

KaiRMD1
01-18-2014, 12:24 AM
How are you going to quote someone then say he didn't say that and then edit the post?
http://imageshack.us/a/img823/9838/youwentfullretard.gif

apalisoc_9
01-18-2014, 12:25 AM
How are you going to quote someone then say he didn't say that and then edit the post?
http://imageshack.us/a/img823/9838/youwentfullretard.gif

Just trying to stirr shit up man..I'm too fucking pissed at tony parker right now to function well...

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228022&p=7078315#post7078315

Check this thread.

TheGoldStandard
01-18-2014, 12:37 AM
Fuck Jim Boylen, terrible coach.

apalisoc_9
01-18-2014, 12:41 AM
Like I've said before, someone is bound to fall in love with a Parker-Manu-Belli-Diaw-Duncan offensive lineup. Jim did, and we saw what happened.

At least none of this would happen in the playoffs now that they know a Leonard less lineup is crap...At least that's what would hope for.

Green over Belli might not have been as disastrous though.

DMC
01-18-2014, 12:47 AM
I don't feel motivated anymore to play for this organization..Leonard could potentially say this anytime tbh.

He could, and he'd be getting scrub minutes in Milwaukee with Gary Neal. He's not nearly as good as you make him out to be. He's mentally soft, has suspect handles and needs someone else to get him momentum. Manu can flip the switch, and Patty is just a tragedy with a decent ending sometimes, but Leonard is a bear cub who doesn't realize he has the ability to do anything against these names in the NBA, so he defers. If it's attitude or ass soreness, fuck him, feed him beans.

By the way: See that line up out there? Imagine no Tim, Manu or Tony and still the same shitty Boylen, and teams like Portland running a train on you night in and out. That's the Spurs future. Enjoy what you have while you can.

Johnny RIngo
01-18-2014, 12:54 AM
Pop's coaching staff is scary bad right now. Boylen's the most experienced and he's the one that brought Ayres to the team. After him you have Sean Marks and Ime Udoka :lol

dbestpro
01-18-2014, 01:16 AM
Boylen really played a hand in the loss. Waited too long to get Manu back in the game, and became a spectator when the Spurs needed a time out most. Once we got that five point lead, Pop would have called a timeout and settled the team down every time Portland got close. Boylen is a major fail.

DMC
01-18-2014, 01:47 AM
Pop's coaching staff is scary bad right now. Boylen's the most experienced and he's the one that brought Ayres to the team. After him you have Sean Marks and Ime Udoka :lol

Sean Marks looks like someone's recovering alcoholic brother in law who bought a suit at Goodwill.

DMC
01-18-2014, 01:48 AM
Boylen really played a hand in the loss. Waited too long to get Manu back in the game, and became a spectator when the Spurs needed a time out most. Once we got that five point lead, Pop would have called a timeout and settled the team down every time Portland got close. Boylen is a major fail.

I don't think Pop would pick a failure as an assistant. Give him time.