PDA

View Full Version : NBA: The Official Court Transcript From The Cully Vs. DMC Murder Trial

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2014, 05:33 PM
Although he's technically dead...DMC still has one hand sticking out of the grave :lmao I think I did a good job of capturing the trial word for word.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/hand-stw780_zps3627e30c.jpg

Cully's Openly Carries Out A Cold Blooded Murder On The Homo Show :lmao

On DMC:

"Oh Fuck Him, You Know what. If I ever Catch him and that fucking Double A on the fucking street, those fucking bastards I'm gonna make em sorry their daddies ever squirted their asses out. Especially that fucking DMC. That Old Crock!!! I'd FUCK HIM UP. For starters...Son of a bitch...I'd bust his..I'd face em up and bust his ass to the fucking rim.. Cock knocker...Son of a bitch...

Then Double A he's another half a faggot...you know these muthafuckers threatening me with my fucking personal information it's fucking it's terrible man, terrible... I wouldn't do that to a fucking dog..and it's wrong it's fucking wrong...and they guys that are sitting there silent and not saying anything need to tell those guys that it's fucking wrong...you know DMC's got no fucking restraint..None!!!jesus christ in a way I'm glad he won tonight because if he woulda lost I'd a rolled the fucking gotdam barrel, come on here, broke his fucking ass and he'd a fucking released some fucking personal information. He's got no fucking restraint...No fucking decency..Son of Bitch!!! He's an old fucking you know he's a (inaudible) he's a fucking you know a fucking looney toon..and Double A he's just as bad..

I don't think DMC the son of a bitch has had an original thought in his fucking life he's an embarrassement. All he does is follow me around you know catching my farts..that son of a bitch. He's a poor fuck you know the poor thing..he's old. You thought I'm old that Son of a bitch makes me look young. Son of a bitch!!!

What do you think of Harlem Heat? "He kind of backed off I kinda put a foot in his ass and he kinda fucking straightened up. I don't have any problems with him no more. You know he learned his fucking lessons. He came at me a little bit I put him in the fucking you know in a camel (inaudible) and beat the all loving hell out of em and you know he's been fine. I knocked him the corner a little bit and kicked the shit out of em every once in a while he's fucking tame...I got everybody on the fucking mend now there's not too many people give me a fucking hard time.

DMC is a pain in the ass he's on some kind of disability from the neck up the Son of a bitch. :lmao

irishock
01-18-2014, 05:49 PM
DMC needs to call in next show and face the most dominant forum poster in the history of the webs.

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2014, 05:51 PM
DMC needs to call in next show and face the most dominant forum poster in the history of the webs.

^ and he just happens to be my uncle :lmao

Joyrider
01-18-2014, 05:52 PM
DMC needs to call in next show and face the most chickenshit forum poster in the history of the webs.

fify

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2014, 05:53 PM
If DMC calls in to face Cully it will be big...big news like the USA Bronze Medal, the Spurs melting away in 6, Amy giving a cool million to a strip dancing beeanna...:lol

irishock
01-18-2014, 05:59 PM
fify

dude you wouldn't say that on the air. Everyone cried about him being "chickenshit" yet no one had the balls to call in and battle him mano a mano.. seriously :lmao come on now, it's just a radio call. Culburn won't stick his hand through the phone line and choke you to death :lol

even the legend Midnightpulp himself sounded a little anxious when he called in :lol

Buddy Mignon
01-18-2014, 06:14 PM
dude you wouldn't say that on the air. Everyone cried about him being "chickenshit" yet no one had the balls to call in and battle him mano a mano.. seriously :lmao come on now, it's just a radio call. Culburn won't stick his hand through the phone line and choke you to death :lol

even the legend Midnightpulp himself sounded a little anxious when he called in :lol

She sure did. It was like she was having sex for the first time. Sweaty palms... stammering speech... and knocking knees. To bad Kool stood the bitch up.

DMC
01-18-2014, 06:30 PM

:lol trying to bait an alpha
:lol threatening to quit because someone has your personal information
:lol doing so after calling someone else "afraid" for not calling in to a podcast where 5 people are listening

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2014, 06:34 PM
:lol trying to bait an alpha
:lol threatening to quit because someone has your personal information
:lol doing so after calling someone else "afraid" for not calling in to a podcast where 5 people are listening

we all know you're the biggest pussy alive...you're not even true to your sig....if you were you would have picked a nigga in my club thread...you like to talk shit behind the screen but when it's showtime you nut up...you're truly bitch made :toast

DMC
01-18-2014, 06:38 PM
we all know you're the biggest pussy alive...you're not even true to your sig....if you were you would have picked a nigga in my club thread...you like to talk shit behind the screen but when it's showtime you nut up...you're truly bitch made :toast
Cedric Williams.... IT dude... son of Cedric Williams Sr...

Ever get a pic of Funt's balls?

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2014, 06:40 PM
Cedric Williams.... IT dude... son of Cedric Williams Sr...

Ever get a pic of Funt's balls?

:lol and yet you're too chicken shit to go to Halliburton and prove it...:lol go figure

Thread
01-18-2014, 06:40 PM
Kool Aid Man

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2014, 06:41 PM
I'm inviting you into my world DMC why won't you come?

DMC
01-18-2014, 06:43 PM
:lol and yet you're too chicken shit to go to Halliburton and prove it...:lol go figure

I walk down the hill and fuck all the cows. Trust me on this.

DMC
01-18-2014, 06:43 PM
I'm inviting you into my world DMC why won't you come?

I am alpha. I don't need invites.

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2014, 06:44 PM
I walk down the hill and fuck all the cows. Trust me on this.

:lol ok..just let me know when you're ready to play...otherwise Imma call chickenshit...:hatall you gotta do is go to Halliburton to confirm..that's it very simple... :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2014, 06:45 PM
I am alpha. I don't need invites.

alpha retard :lol

Joseph Kony
01-18-2014, 07:04 PM
Sounds like Dale has been thoroughly mindfucked by DMC

irishock
01-18-2014, 07:06 PM
Sounds like Dale has been thoroughly mindfucked by DMC

He's not the one refusing to call in. really it's obvious how much DMC cared about the talk show since he replied to the thread a lot but wouldn't call in

DMC
01-18-2014, 07:07 PM
:lol ok..just let me know when you're ready to play...otherwise Imma call chickenshit...:hatall you gotta do is go to Halliburton to confirm..that's it very simple... :lol

I already told you I am not going to pursue you. I know who you are. That's all that matters. If you were someone, that would at least be interesting, but you're not.

Thread
01-18-2014, 07:08 PM
He's not the one refusing to call in. really it's obvious how much DMC cared about the talk show since he replied to the thread a lot but wouldn't call in

Shocky

DMC
01-18-2014, 07:08 PM
Shocky

Hi,

How's life?

Let's get real.

At one point, though people were scared of you because of your antics on the old Suns board, you were actually amusing...or at least entertaining. Unfortunately, you have become a shell of your former self.

I know you (and Kool) are upset about the sanctions against you (and future sanctions) instituted by the EC. But keep a few things in mind:

1. I'm in control here. I can un-pink Kool whenever I want. However, he hasn't behaved well enough for that to happen. He tries to incite others, he called me lame, and has been generally combative.

2. The EC likes you. They are just trying to rein you in. The more you parrot and talk nonsense, the more the shorter the leash will get. So, it's probably in your best interest to take the small changes in stride and with some humor rather than fighting it all the way.

So, I am just sayin' ... it's probably best if you stop parroting so much. Stop posting the same pictures over and over. And stop talking about screwing everyone's mom.

Thanks.

--KE

irishock
01-18-2014, 07:11 PM
Did the EC actually go forth and limit Giuseppe to 1 post per 15 minutes? WTF

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2014, 07:20 PM
I already told you I am not going to pursue you. I know who you are. That's all that matters. If you were someone, that would at least be interesting, but you're not.

:lmao wrong and wrong :lol

but let's pretend you are right...you pursuing me is outright laughable :lmao I'd I'm not trying to be funny or derogatory in any way but if you did pursue you'd be pushing up daisies next to your mama...real talk

ChumpDumper
01-18-2014, 07:22 PM

but let's pretend you are right...you pursuing me is outright laughable :lmao I'd I'm not trying to be funny or derogatory in any way but if you did pursue you'd be pushing up daisies next to your mama...real talkWhy would you kill a man for visiting your workplace?

Weird threat tbh.

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2014, 07:22 PM
:lmao@ he called me lame...that whole fucking tirade she typed was beyond the pale of lame...but she's my girl..I love her

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2014, 07:23 PM
Why would you kill a man for visiting your workplace?

Weird threat tbh.

my workplace.... :lmao

Thread
01-18-2014, 07:24 PM
Did the EC actually go forth and limit Giuseppe to 1 post per 15 minutes? WTF

Of course not. It was a paper lion and I knew it, but, I played along so I wouldn't hurt the girl's feelings. You know, LJ was sick and she was over-tired and cranky so I treated her kindly.

DMC
01-18-2014, 07:25 PM

but let's pretend you are right...you pursuing me is outright laughable :lmao I'd I'm not trying to be funny or derogatory in any way but if you did pursue you'd be pushing up daisies next to your mama...real talk

If you say so, Cedric.

irishock
http://cdn.sheknows.com/articles/2013/04/Kori/kori-ellis-adoption-photo-mothers-day.jpg

green eyes lol

ChumpDumper
my workplace.... :lmaoWe were pretending he was right, so yeah -- your workplace.

spurraider21
:lmao thinking caprisun_man has a job

Thread
01-18-2014, 07:27 PM
That whole EC was surreal. I was honestly embarrassed for the Ellis family. It was definitely their low point. But, hey, I didn't rub it in. And I could have. I just let it go. Everybody makes mistakes and the EC was a fuckin' doozy.

Joseph Kony
01-18-2014, 07:31 PM

And calling into an online radio and talking shit to each other the phone is going to prove what exactly? lol some of you guys need to really get outside more

DMC
01-18-2014, 07:33 PM

I'm on your mind.

Thread
01-18-2014, 07:35 PM
That whole EC was surreal. I was honestly embarrassed for the Ellis family. It was definitely their low point. But, hey, I didn't rub it in. And I could have. I just let it go. Everybody makes mistakes and the EC was a fuckin' doozy.

It did bring out the cut-throats and rats though. What's his face turned on me and after I felt bad for him when his GF dumped him in a heap. That son of a bitch, I'll never forgive him, if I ever remember his name. tee, hee.

He was a Mavs fan.

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2014, 07:53 PM
It did bring out the cut-throats and rats though. What's his face turned on me and after I felt bad for him when his GF dumped him in a heap. That son of a bitch, I'll never forgive him, if I ever remember his name. tee, hee.

He was a Mavs fan.

tbh that EC was the most power these losers ever had or will have in their miserable lives...M>S, DPG, Midget_Pulp, DMC they all felt like they were finally "somebodies" when she created that BS...I think she did it for ratings...to keep the fire on her site...I've never seen a group of losers salivate over some silly shit like that before...like all of a sudden they were having meetings and committees all over internet Bullshit...the EC did nothing for them to help them better their lives...those assholes are still poor :lmao

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2014, 07:54 PM
I'm on your mind.

and I'm in your ass

Thread
01-18-2014, 08:04 PM
tbh that EC was the most power these losers ever had or will have in their miserable lives...M>S, DPG, Midget_Pulp, DMC they all felt like they were finally "somebodies" when she created that BS...I think she did it for ratings...to keep the fire on her site...I've never seen a group of losers salivate over some silly shit like that before...like all of a sudden they were having meetings and committees all over internet Bullshit...the EC did nothing for them to help them better their lives...those assholes are still poor :lmao

:lmao

Oh, yeah, they were proud & strong. Acting better than anybody else. Big shots. I think even our Deads was in on it. That SOB!!!

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2014, 08:15 PM

Oh, yeah, they were proud & strong. Acting better than anybody else. Big shots. I think even our Deads was in on it. That SOB!!!

yep..Deads is fully living a homosexual lifestyle now by openly sleeping with the enemy and flaunting it....he reminds me of Magic's son tbh

DMC
01-18-2014, 08:57 PM

I wasn't on the EC, Cedric.

DMC
01-18-2014, 08:58 PM

And you were crawlin' on yer belly begging for a medal.

Thread
01-18-2014, 09:12 PM
^One had nothing to do with the other, you asshole, you.

DMC
01-18-2014, 09:33 PM
^One had nothing to do with the other, you asshole, you.

Crawlin' I tell you and nary a medal betwixt youns.

ElNono
01-18-2014, 09:42 PM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/dr/teg/tsg/release/sites/default/files/imagecache/750x970/documents/0924041kobeb4.gif

Thread
01-18-2014, 09:43 PM
Crawlin' I tell you and nary a medal betwixt youns.

I knew I wasn't going to get it. I wanted it to. I wanted that Silver one. Stingy assholes.

DMC
01-18-2014, 09:45 PM
I knew I wasn't going to get it. I wanted it to. I wanted that Silver one. Stingy assholes.

If they had one for quittin', you'd be a shoo in.

Thread
01-18-2014, 09:46 PM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/dr/teg/tsg/release/sites/default/files/imagecache/750x970/documents/0924041kobeb4.gif

He weathered it though. Surfaced from a fog, found the old man sawing logs at Staples and took a blow torch and pliers to him. Long story short:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

Thread
01-18-2014, 09:48 PM
"All my endorsements."

Even Nutella dumped him. LOL! They have a lot of fuckin' gall even selling that caca.