PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: How many threads would Caprisun_man make if he wasn't retarded?

Joseph Kony
01-18-2014, 06:52 PM
tbh

Thread
01-18-2014, 06:56 PM
:rolleyes

Joseph Kony
01-18-2014, 06:59 PM
Hi Dale

DMC
01-18-2014, 07:10 PM
Hi,

How's life?

Let's get real.

At one point, though people were scared of you because of your antics on the old Suns board, you were actually amusing...or at least entertaining. Unfortunately, you have become a shell of your former self.

I know you (and Kool) are upset about the sanctions against you (and future sanctions) instituted by the EC. But keep a few things in mind:

1. I'm in control here. I can un-pink Kool whenever I want. However, he hasn't behaved well enough for that to happen. He tries to incite others, he called me lame, and has been generally combative.

2. The EC likes you. They are just trying to rein you in. The more you parrot and talk nonsense, the more the shorter the leash will get. So, it's probably in your best interest to take the small changes in stride and with some humor rather than fighting it all the way.

So, I am just sayin' ... it's probably best if you stop parroting so much. Stop posting the same pictures over and over. And stop talking about screwing everyone's mom.

Thanks.

--KE

Thread
01-18-2014, 07:37 PM
"1. I'm in control here."---"And stop talking about screwing everyone's mom."

She is about as cute as a button.

I'd forgotten just how adorable Kori was.