PDA

View Full Version : Need someone for Game Grades for Sundays game hosting Milwaukee.

MultiTroll
01-18-2014, 11:41 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226830

Could that someone be you?

DMC
01-19-2014, 01:11 AM
I'll go ahead and do it now:

Tim A+ Tim was on fire tonight hitting 7 of 13 from the field and 4 of 6 from the line. He also got 3 blocks and pulled down 11 boards for another double double. I liked his hustle against this juggernaut team from Milwaukee. With Tim playing like this, no one can stop us. Sure we hit a bump in the road a few times with these >.500 teams but they are overrated and it doesn't matter because tonight showed Tim is to be taken seriously.

Tony A+ Tony was on fire tonight, attacking relentlessly and though he was on his death bed, he managed to hit big shots when needed and finished the night early with 19pts on only 28 shots, 4 boards and Tony recorded a season high 4 assists as well. Tony actually glanced over a Leonard twice on the break, almost indicating an intent to pass. Tony took it himself both times.

Kawhi A- Leonard attacked the paint tonight at least twice while having open looks from outside all night. His triple pump fake while uncovered from 3 opened up the lane and allowed him to take 3 steps in and pass back out to Ginobili. He could have been more assertive though on defense, only having 4 steals, 2 for dunks that will each have their own threads on this forum

Manu: A++ Manu was all over the place tonight and the Bucks didn't know what hit them. He came in and dropped napalm all over the place, got like an oven with the heat. His 5 turnovers were mostly due to the recipient not being where he was supposed to be. Manu connect from downtown on at least 25% of his looks and probably sprained his wrist. He was a god.

Marco: A Marco hit a three from the opponent's free throw line with 18 seconds left on the clock. He made cuts and found seams and got his normal looks from outside. He didn't play a lick of defense, in fact he never crossed half court most of the time on defense, just cherry picked at the other end. Marco could have done better if he shot more from further out and ignored his man just a bit more.

Ayres: A- Sorry to say but Jeff gets the worst grade of the night for missing a dunk. He actually missed 4 dunks but one was a pass from Manu and that would have given Manu another assist, putting him ahead of Tony and forcing a thread about it here. Jeff was solid otherwise, since he's out of position most of the time he was wide open when the guy attacking the paint ran out of options. Jeff brought his game face and went through 4 mouth pieces. On defense he was right there, under the rim, most of the time. On pick and rolls he was where he needed to be, under the rim. He was only whistled for 3 - 5 second calls but scored 8 points on gimme baskets. He almost had a rebound but Gary Neal took it from him.

Mills: A+ Jesus Christ Mills was a devil. He didn't even wait to check in before he put up a shot attempt. Once in the game, he made it his sole purpose in life to foul before the half court. I know some call that fake hustle and being too aggressive needlessly, but he almost got a steal out of it. Mills could have gotten a 2nd + had he hit more 3's. Defense doesn't win championships so I didn't watch him at that end much.

De Culo Inc

Baynes: A Baynes was a force to be reckoned with. The big banger fouled out 23 seconds into his stint, but those were probably the most intense 23 seconds ever played.

Joseph: A Cory turned the ball over 5 times in the 2nd half but scored 12 trash time points and looked really end of bench like doing it. He's going to be a hard cover for some player in Turkey in a few years.

Boris: A+ He's Boris...he's amazing and fantastic.

Bonner: DNP

Splitter : DNP

dallasmaverickslose
01-19-2014, 01:21 AM

Tim A+ Tim was on fire tonight hitting 7 of 13 from the field and 4 of 6 from the line. He also got 3 blocks and pulled down 11 boards for another double double. I liked his hustle against this juggernaut team from Milwaukee. With Tim playing like this, no one can stop us. Sure we hit a bump in the road a few times with these >.500 teams but they are overrated and it doesn't matter because tonight showed Tim is to be taken seriously.

Tony A+ Tony was on fire tonight, attacking relentlessly and though he was on his death bed, he managed to hit big shots when needed and finished the night early with 19pts on only 28 shots, 4 boards and Tony recorded a season high 4 assists as well. Tony actually glanced over a Leonard twice on the break, almost indicating an intent to pass. Tony took it himself both times.

Kawhi A- Leonard attacked the paint tonight at least twice while having open looks from outside all night. His triple pump fake while uncovered from 3 opened up the lane and allowed him to take 3 steps in and pass back out to Ginobili. He could have been more assertive though on defense, only having 4 steals, 2 for dunks that will each have their own threads on this forum

Manu: A++ Manu was all over the place tonight and the Bucks didn't know what hit them. He came in and dropped napalm all over the place, got like an oven with the heat. His 5 turnovers were mostly due to the recipient not being where he was supposed to be. Manu connect from downtown on at least 25% of his looks and probably sprained his wrist. He was a god.

Marco: A Marco hit a three from the opponent's free throw line with 18 seconds left on the clock. He made cuts and found seams and got his normal looks from outside. He didn't play a lick of defense, in fact he never crossed half court most of the time on defense, just cherry picked at the other end. Marco could have done better if he shot more from further out and ignored his man just a bit more.

Ayres: A- Sorry to say but Jeff gets the worst grade of the night for missing a dunk. He actually missed 4 dunks but one was a pass from Manu and that would have given Manu another assist, putting him ahead of Tony and forcing a thread about it here. Jeff was solid otherwise, since he's out of position most of the time he was wide open when the guy attacking the paint ran out of options. Jeff brought his game face and went through 4 mouth pieces. On defense he was right there, under the rim, most of the time. On pick and rolls he was where he needed to be, under the rim. He was only whistled for 3 - 5 second calls but scored 8 points on gimme baskets. He almost had a rebound but Gary Neal took it from him.

Mills: A+ Jesus Christ Mills was a devil. He didn't even wait to check in before he put up a shot attempt. Once in the game, he made it his sole purpose in life to foul before the half court. I know some call that fake hustle and being too aggressive needlessly, but he almost got a steal out of it. Mills could have gotten a 2nd + had he hit more 3's. Defense doesn't win championships so I didn't watch him at that end much.

De Culo Inc

Baynes: A Baynes was a force to be reckoned with. The big banger fouled out 23 seconds into his stint, but those were probably the most intense 23 seconds ever played.

Joseph: A Cory turned the ball over 5 times in the 2nd half but scored 12 trash time points and looked really end of bench like doing it. He's going to be a hard cover for some player in Turkey in a few years.

Pop?

DMC
01-19-2014, 01:33 AM
Pop?

I don't grade coaches.

Raven
01-19-2014, 02:08 AM
i expect those to be the grades tbh... you didn't give a grade to marco though

xellos88330
01-19-2014, 02:23 AM
Negative. I will be drunk.

wtgspurs
01-19-2014, 04:29 AM
This website is full of clowns

FYM
01-19-2014, 07:17 AM

De Culo Inc

:lmao

jeebus
01-19-2014, 07:54 AM

:lmao

time to bump the church of penderfag and cause a semen cloud.

polandprzem
01-19-2014, 09:16 AM
If only spurs won that game /...

DMC
01-19-2014, 11:44 AM
i expect those to be the grades tbh... you didn't give a grade to marco though

I gave him an A unless you think I said "A Marco" which doesn't make sense.

DMC
01-19-2014, 11:49 AM
If only spurs won that game /...

We did. I should have mentioned that but I figured it was a foregone conclusion with the grades. Had we lost under the same circumstances, all grades would be 2 grade points lower and I would have questioned Pop's rotations.

We came out aggressive and were up by 17 at the half. They got back into it a bit in the 3rd but we knuckled down and pulled out a 12pt win with some trash time for Cojo and Baynes.

01-19-2014, 12:17 PM
Had we lost under the same circumstances, all grades would be 2 grade points lower and I would have questioned Pop's rotations.
:lmao:rollin:lmao

OP with the accuracy ITT

polandprzem
01-19-2014, 12:27 PM
We did. I should have mentioned that but I figured it was a foregone conclusion with the grades. Had we lost under the same circumstances, all grades would be 2 grade points lower and I would have questioned Pop's rotations.

We came out aggressive and were up by 17 at the half. They got back into it a bit in the 3rd but we knuckled down and pulled out a 12pt win with some trash time for Cojo and Baynes.
That post will make my sleep more peaceful

Thank you very much my friend.

ElNono
01-19-2014, 01:25 PM

Why do you keep throwing Manu under the bus. It's clear you have an agenda :nope

DMC
01-19-2014, 01:34 PM
Why do you keep throwing Manu under the bus. It's clear you have an agenda :nope

I realize you're joking but none of that was aimed at the players.

ElNono
01-19-2014, 01:34 PM
I realize you're joking but none of that was aimed at the players.

:lol I know

justinandimcool
01-19-2014, 03:48 PM
i'll be watching football, but this is a trap game. Bucks length should give us trouble without TP

ElNono
01-19-2014, 08:55 PM

De Culo Inc

Manu a bit high, but otherwise, solid grades. Thanks DMC :tu

jeebus
01-19-2014, 09:12 PM
pretty close tbh. gotta edit TP into Thomas and give Nando a write up

spurs10
01-19-2014, 10:59 PM
Tony must have been a typo for Thomas, but otherwise very good. Coyote's made a shot from the opposite 3 point line, backwards! He gets MVP in my book!

Boomersgold
01-19-2014, 11:51 PM
Patty Mills 20 points and 7 assists. Who said he couldn't pass?

Bruno
01-20-2014, 04:33 AM
I will do game grades in a few hours (time to watch the game and write about it).