PDA

View Full Version : Real talk: Female Beauty

SupremeGuy
01-19-2014, 04:58 AM
What annoys you most? Generally speaking of course, because yes, there are exceptions to every rule.

When the media tries to say...

Fat = Skinny

Old = Young

With kids = No kids

White = Black

Also, these are general terms. Don't try to make an excuse because of something extreme. (repeating the first line, tbh)

:toast

Just curious, tbh. It's getting annoying when chicks on social media post shit like "pale is gross, you need some color" or "real men like curves, dogs like bones." :lol

TDMVPDPOY
01-19-2014, 05:08 AM
the only problem i have with pale white asian girls, they it for a reason so they can attract some expat for green card or wealthy man to improve their lives...

those that manage to get a green card, then comes over to the wests and buy into the shit the media gives them that tan = healthy body, therefor they go get tan

AussieFanKurt
01-19-2014, 05:27 AM
everything is subjective really.. its just idiotic when people tell others they are wrong for having a certain preference towards boobs, bum, skinny, fat, pale.. whatever

SupremeGuy
01-19-2014, 05:55 AM
everything is subjective really.. its just idiotic when people tell others they are wrong for having a certain preference towards boobs, bum, skinny, fat, pale.. whateverGENERALLY

TDMVPDPOY
01-19-2014, 06:07 AM
pussy is pussy

SupremeGuy
01-19-2014, 06:18 AM
pussy is pussyTrue. What is attractive is "culturally relative" even though the same females are GENERALLY deemed attractive throughout the World. This really can't be argued, tbh.

Thebesteva
01-19-2014, 06:41 AM
pussy is pussy
http://files.myopera.com/drlaunch/albums/94593/thumbs/orry001.jpg_thumb.jpg

http://cdn.funnie.st/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/the-fatest-woman-in-the-world21.jpg

TDMVPDPOY
01-19-2014, 07:09 AM
http://files.myopera.com/drlaunch/albums/94593/thumbs/orry001.jpg_thumb.jpg

we al know kool and the blacks on here would smash that, cellilute is like an extra layer of lube to them

http://cdn.funnie.st/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/the-fatest-woman-in-the-world21.jpg

Thebesteva
01-19-2014, 07:25 AM
Actually one of my good friends is black (keep him around and plan on owning him one day). About 10 years ago when I was like 18, this really solid chick I was dating was a pain in the ass because her father was SUPER strict. In order to allow her to go out it had to look more like a friends thing, so I brought a few of my boys and she brought a few of her girls. This was really the only time we did this till her dad got comfortable with the idea of her going out.

Anyhow, Of her 3 friends, 1 was severely obese and a legit 1 out of 10. I asked my black friend if he could kind of distract that girl because she was being a cock block since she felt deformed compared to the rest, and this way I could spend some time alone with that girl. He told me, 'Ill take one for the team man.' I took the girl and we just did our thing and when I came back to see him, I found him in the girls car fucking the shit out of the 400 lb beast. When we went home, I had to thank him but asked him why in God's name he took the wing man role so seriously...this mother fucker turned around and said "Dude I love me a curvy bitch."

True story and it was when I realized black guys will fuck ANYTHING THAT WALKS.

Cool story bro, I know but seriously black guys r thirsty

SupremeGuy
01-19-2014, 07:40 AM
Actually one of my good friends is black (keep him around and plan on owning him one day). About 10 years ago when I was like 18, this really solid chick I was dating was a pain in the ass because her father was SUPER strict. In order to allow her to go out it had to look more like a friends thing, so I brought a few of my boys and she brought a few of her girls. This was really the only time we did this till her dad got comfortable with the idea of her going out.

Anyhow, Of her 3 friends, 1 was severely obese and a legit 1 out of 10. I asked my black friend if he could kind of distract that girl because she was being a cock block since she felt deformed compared to the rest, and this way I could spend some time alone with that girl. He told me, 'Ill take one for the team man.' I took the girl and we just did our thing and when I came back to see him, I found him in the girls car fucking the shit out of the 400 lb beast. When we went home, I had to thank him but asked him why in God's name he took the wing man role so seriously...this mother fucker turned around and said "Dude I love me a curvy bitch."

Cool story bro, I know but seriously black guys r thirsty:downspin: Read that and posted before I read the rest...

Going back to read the rest now. lol

Edit- Eh? So you got laid and your other friend got laid? With fat chicks? Hmm cool man.

That's a story. Doesn't seem like there's enough information and shit. Ehh whatever, fuck yeah!

Thebesteva
01-19-2014, 08:04 AM
:downspin: Read that and posted before I read the rest...

Going back to read the rest now. lol

Edit- Eh? So you got laid and your other friend got laid? With fat chicks? Hmm cool man.

That's a story. Doesn't seem like there's enough information and shit. Ehh whatever, fuck yeah!

Nah man, the girl I was talking to was a cute girl, but I was also 18 and ready to fuck anything that was a 7 or above out of 10. I didnt sex her that particular day. She brought a few friends and 1 was obese and was totally not leaving us alone. Asked my black friend to kind of give the fat girl attention to get her away and when I came back an hour later to check on them they were fucking.

How in God's name you translated that to me and my black friend double teamed two fat broads is beyond me.

lil'mo
01-19-2014, 08:27 AM
lol guys who are dating wildebeest's themselves discussing female beauty :lmao

beauty is definitely in the eye if the beholder :lol

TDMVPDPOY
01-19-2014, 08:29 AM
htf do blacks go from fcking monkeys, goats and shit to obese girls

each and every fck they give it a 10/10...these fkn clowns have low standards, as long they get to release the stress its all game to them...

Buddy Mignon
01-19-2014, 10:29 AM

Really??? You guys fuck dogs... and cats... and horses... and goats. Captain Kirk would fuck three eyed green chicks. White men have covered the entire spectrum.

DJR210
01-19-2014, 11:30 AM
I find women of all shapes, colors, and sizes to be attractive, my only rule is you can't weigh more than me.

DMC
01-19-2014, 01:54 PM

True story and it was when I realized black guys will fuck ANYTHING white THAT WALKS.

fify

There are a lot of black girls that black men try to avoid.

UZER
01-19-2014, 04:11 PM
I find women of all shapes, colors, and sizes to be attractive, my only rule is you can't weigh more than me.

True...true. I prefer girls with a little thickness to them rather than skinny/thin. When I say thickness, I don't mean chubby. But even chubby can be a case by case basis if she knows how to be sexy.

CubanSucks
01-19-2014, 05:35 PM
I like em thick, skinny, young (puberty), old (late middle age). Racially, not too dark. So pretty much no blacks and around a third of browns.

SupremeGuy
01-19-2014, 05:38 PM
I find women of all shapes, colors, and sizes to be attractive, my only rule is you can't weigh more than me.Weightist. :nope

SupremeGuy
01-19-2014, 05:39 PM
lol guys who are dating wildebeest's themselves discussing female beauty :lmao

beauty is definitely in the eye if the beholder :lolhttp://i2.tinypic.com/s6q7v9.jpg

lil'mo
01-19-2014, 06:43 PM
Let's see your wildebeest, supremeguy

apalisoc_9
01-19-2014, 06:48 PM

Pretty much. I've dated average looking girls and good looking girls and honestly once you're done with the initial ( Fuck she's so hot stage) everything really becomes about personality and understanding IMO....something that's not based on shape, color, size.

I wanna post pics in here really, but I'm pretty sure some guy would find out my girls identity and just like that I might end up with no GF

mrsmaalox
01-19-2014, 06:50 PM
What annoys you most? Generally speaking of course, because yes, there are exceptions to every rule.

When the media tries to say...

Fat = Skinny

Old = Young

With kids = No kids

White = Black

Also, these are general terms. Don't try to make an excuse because of something extreme. (repeating the first line, tbh)

:toast

Just curious, tbh. It's getting annoying when chicks on social media post shit like "pale is gross, you need some color" or "real men like curves, dogs like bones." :lol

I'm confused.....how can the media make with kids=no kids, and white=black?

CubanSucks
01-19-2014, 07:04 PM
I got one. When hot celebs downplay what men find attractive. It's always a hot 20 something actress who whines about how little she cares and how little it matters for a woman to try to look good. It's like "bitch, stfu. You don't care because you're naturally hot and you pay people to care for you"

some that come to mind are Emma Watson and Jennifer Lawrence

Rogue
01-19-2014, 08:29 PM
agree. That Lawrence bitch for one is a typical example of artificially-made beauty. There were a few occasions where she happened to look good with all those meticulous makeups but we all know the bare face of J-Law isn't much different than that of a swine's, tbh.

DJR210
01-19-2014, 08:48 PM
Weightist. :nope

Sorry bro, morbidly obese ain't for me.

ohmwrecker
01-19-2014, 09:31 PM

Sorry bro, morbidly obese ain't for me.

Damn, dude. How big are you?

ohmwrecker
01-19-2014, 09:33 PM
I'm confused.....how can the media make with kids=no kids, and white=black?

They can't and they don't. This thread is idiotic.

CuckingFunt
01-19-2014, 09:55 PM
Damn, dude. How big are you?

That's exactly how I read it, too.

DJR210
01-19-2014, 10:12 PM
That's exactly how I read it, too.

:lol posts weren't connected..SupremeGuy called me a weightist so I figured he likes em big.

Trainwreck2100
01-19-2014, 10:49 PM
I'd fuck alot of bitches but there are only a few types i'd feel good about myself afterwards

Spanklin
01-20-2014, 01:08 PM
Kate Upton's tits. Bitch needs a lift or some tighter fitting tops that cover those natty pancakes up.

Rogue
01-20-2014, 07:16 PM
the fact is most bitches would have to spend quite some time making up their faces before coming out of home. Not saying there ain't any bitches who're naturally beautiful but they're really rare imho (like Goddess).

I didn't see why some people loved pigface Lawrence so much but now I seem to get a clue after reading this http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-style/news/jennifer-lawrence-complains-of-armpit-vagina-at-sags-2014-talks-taylor-swift-photo-bomb-2014181

So, there're at least 3 orifices on pigface's body that the likes of Pedosucks and calf-tats want to stick their dicks in, which means 3 times the attractiveness of a normal bitch to Pedosucks and calf-tats (since they're basically just pussy hunters)

KarmaKarma
01-20-2014, 08:16 PM
I'd fuck alot of bitches but there are only a few types i'd feel good about myself afterwards

haha! yup. sounds about right . goes for women too. :blah

KarmaKarma
01-20-2014, 08:20 PM
the fact is most bitches would have to spend quite some time making up their faces before coming out of home. Not saying there ain't any bitches who're naturally beautiful but they're really rare imho (like Goddess).

I didn't see why some people loved pigface Lawrence so much but now I seem to get a clue after reading this http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-style/news/jennifer-lawrence-complains-of-armpit-vagina-at-sags-2014-talks-taylor-swift-photo-bomb-2014181

So, there're at least 3 orifices on pigface's body that the likes of Pedosucks and calf-tats want to stick their dicks in, which means 3 times the attractiveness of a normal bitch to Pedosucks and calf-tats (since they're basically just pussy hunters)

natural beauty rare? what ? so sad you just havent been around such...... :depressed

CubanSucks
01-20-2014, 08:31 PM
Not saying there ain't any bitches who're naturally beautiful but they're really rare imho (like Goddess).

You sound like you're in jr high

Rogue
01-20-2014, 08:45 PM
You surely wish I were so I'd be able to recommend some hot little bitches in our class to you tbh.